"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

There isn't' date=' but some stuff in SCR will switch to a damage mesh at a certain damage threshhold. So there isn't, but there is the potential to be.[/quote']

Yeah it's only the Torn Vaultsuit at the moment that can swap, need damaged meshes/textures to add anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone recommend a decent loli mod for new vegas?

"loli" on fallout nexus basically produces no useful results.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35097 only adds loli faces' date=' but still uses adult bodies (which is pretty creepy).

[/quote']

Could you use the body meshes and textures from Cotw and replace the ones in Shojo with those? That sounds possible. Oh, and also, I have run into some problems with Cotw and FONV and what I did was started a new game and used a regular Caucasian character until it asked me at the end of Goodsprings if I wanted to change. So far, my character is able to do all the things she wasn't able to do before.

Thanks for that - after a bit of searching I managed to find a copy of Ling's Finer Things, which has gone off the nexus for some reason, and it's Moira's default apparel. Doesn't look fantastic when she's walking around, but great for screenshots.

Is there a mod, or an easy to make way, to add mod-added armors to leveled lists and distribute them across the wasteland? I've found a LOT of awesome outfits and armors here and in places like the Nexus, but they're all in containers solely for the players use or to be given to companions. Some awesome weapons I'd love seeing in general use or given to a certain faction. Any ideas or links?

Has anyone ever seen a clothing mod that adds a Roman style dress' date=' I can't remember what they're called, but like those ones they usually show Greek or Roman goddesses wearing?

[/quote']

I have not seen anything like a peplos, but 生化危機 (a resident evil lookalike pack) has an "EXCELLA DRESS.nif" which looks vaguely hellenic (click on the green "普通下载" to download, and its slow to download). It's the rightmost dress here: http://k6nhcq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pxr0aMxd1oG-aH3bHvv5G0DXu8GukDH_ZBT4je_68kMSI-nwTdAug6rj5tv0VmY0CL_ZqzoPpuqsyzNIkjAoqsfi73PZC8QZl/FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-34-51-89.jpg

Edit: and there's another outfit with better shoes, but I forget which nif has them, and I do not know if you are interested enough for me to be looking for the right shoes.

Has anyone ever seen a clothing mod that adds a Roman style dress' date=' I can't remember what they're called, but like those ones they usually show Greek or Roman goddesses wearing?

[/quote']

I have not seen anything like a peplos, but 生化危機 (a resident evil lookalike pack) has an "EXCELLA DRESS.nif" which looks vaguely hellenic (click on the green "普通下载" to download, and its slow to download). It's the rightmost dress here: http://k6nhcq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pxr0aMxd1oG-aH3bHvv5G0DXu8GukDH_ZBT4je_68kMSI-nwTdAug6rj5tv0VmY0CL_ZqzoPpuqsyzNIkjAoqsfi73PZC8QZl/FalloutNV%202011-01-22%2016-34-51-89.jpg

Edit: and there's another outfit with better shoes, but I forget which nif has them, and I do not know if you are interested enough for me to be looking for the right shoes.

Wow thanks that looks pretty cool. Is the one with the better shoes in the same pack? If so I'll just download the whole thing and search.

Wow thanks that looks pretty cool. Is the one with the better shoes in the same pack? If so I'll just download the whole thing and search.

Yes' date=' I had meant to be saying that they were in the same pack.

And the shoes are the shoes on "SHEVA CLUBBING.nif" in that pack. Most of the shoes from other models do not fit on that dress (unless you use blender or some other tool to make them fit). But I do not see a picture of that clubbing outfit in the thread where I got the other picture.

P.S. Nifskope complains about a recursive error when I replace the excella dress shoes with the sheva clubbing shoes. I have not tried this model in game. But it looks fine in nifskope (assuming you are after a "grecian dress" look -- they extend up the calf almost to the knee, which is perhaps a bit much for that dress).

Yes' date=' I had meant to be saying that they were in the same pack.

And the shoes are the shoes on "SHEVA CLUBBING.nif" in that pack. Most of the shoes from other models do not fit on that dress (unless you use blender or some other tool to make them fit). But I do not see a picture of that clubbing outfit in the thread where I got the other picture.

P.S. Nifskope complains about a recursive error when I replace the excella dress shoes with the sheva clubbing shoes. I have not tried this model in game. But it looks fine in nifskope (assuming you are after a "grecian dress" look -- they extend up the calf almost to the knee, which is perhaps a bit much for that dress).

That thread made me very happy.

I actually installed the RE pack last night after I saw your reply. I did not expect to find so many outfits I like in it lol. Is there an easy way to swap the shoes from one outfit to another? I'm not a modder yet myself.

It's easy' date=' just obnoxious and time consuming.

Load up the GECK with the mod you want. Then find the formlists you want to modify. Then drag and drop the items you want into the formlist.

That set of instructions is if you now how to move between the categories in the GECK. If you don't, I wouldn't know how to begin to describe the process -- it's easy if you know what you're doing, but hard to explain if you don't.

Developing for this game is doing slight variations on something over and over and over again until you get the effect you want.

[/quote']

I don't know GECK that well, but I'll futz around with it til I either figure it out or get stuck and punch something. So as not to derail this thread any further, where should I post any future questions on this subject?

And thank you very much for your help.

I actually installed the RE pack last night after I saw your reply. I did not expect to find so many outfits I like in it lol. Is there an easy way to swap the shoes from one outfit to another? I'm not a modder yet myself.

To switch the shoes, you will need nifskope.

Then, open both meshes in nifskope.

Then in the one, click on the shoes so they are highlighted and using the right click menu select "Block -> Remove Branch".

Then, in the other, click on the shoes so they are highlighted and using the right click menu select "Block -> Copy Branch".

Finally, in the first one, in the Block List on the left, right click on "0 NiNode" up at the top, and select "Block -> Paste Branch".

Then save the result.

To switch the shoes' date=' you will need nifskope.

Then, open both meshes in nifskope.

Then in the one, click on the shoes so they are highlighted and using the right click menu select "Block -> Remove Branch".

Then, in the other, click on the shoes so they are highlighted and using the right click menu select "Block -> Copy Branch".

Finally, in the first one, in the Block List on the left, right click on "0 NiNode" up at the top, and select "Block -> Paste Branch".

Then save the result.

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...