"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

I found a crashes ship near the mojave drive in called "research vessel Rho".  It requires a key to enter it, but I can not figure out where it came from?  

open the console while looking at the ship, then click on it with your mouse, it should display id at top of screen. First 2 digits will match with your mod load order as listed in fomm.

Unfortunately that still doesn't necessarily answer where to find the key

Guest endgameaddiction

FNVEdit is your best option. It might take a lot of time skimming through each file tree for each plugin, but if he looks for "vessel rho" he can find it. you can probably type it in the editor search bar (spaced or together) and hope that the ship name has the same name in it.

I found a crashes ship near the mojave drive in called "research vessel Rho".  It requires a key to enter it, but I can not figure out where it came from?  

open the console while looking at the ship, then click on it with your mouse, it should display id at top of screen. First 2 digits will match with your mod load order as listed in fomm.

Unfortunately that still doesn't necessarily answer where to find the key

The asker of the question from what I read did not ask where is the key but what mod did the space ship come from, if you know what mod then you can read the docs for that mod for hints or walkthru or ask the mod maker but since we don't even know what mod it is my suggestion is perfectly vaid in order to determine that but hey nice first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting back into Vegas again and wondering if anybody knows any hairs or wigs that stay on the head while stealthed? I know npcstranger on nexsus for his Asuka mods he made 2 wigs that did work and animate a bit. Looking for non-anime-ish hairs though.

And by any chance Butt Bounce was ever done for vegas? I remember it being started on here a long while back.

Thanks

Been a while since I played New Vegas and I'm thinking of jumping into it again, but what always bothered me about Fallout 3/NV is that when your armor's health hits 0 and it breaks, it still stays equipped on your character (with all its bonuses still active too). I couldn't find anything about this for Fallout, though I did find a mod for oblivion that does the same job. Any ideas if I could find something like this, or am I out of luck?

So I couldn't find that "is there a mod that" forum so sorry.

I'm looking for a mod or someone to make a mod that adds movable/static body pieces and what not.

In Loverslab Is-there-a-mod-thread finds you!

Yea I used it before. I just couldn't find it. As I said. Lol

@McIntyre93

Yeah that is a mod by Dragbody as stated by sieboldii. The place you can find it at is http://www.gunetwork.org/though don't expect to go there and just download it as it is a special download which is hidden so you have to sign up for a account become a part of the community and get enough votes to be placed into a category which will give you a specific color for your name. You can find  more info on it on the site.

@McIntyre93

Yeah that is a mod by Dragbody as stated by sieboldii. The place you can find it at is http://www.gunetwork.org/though don't expect to go there and just download it as it is a special download which is hidden so you have to sign up for a account become a part of the community and get enough votes to be placed into a category which will give you a specific color for your name. You can find  more info on it on the site.

ninja'd by myuhinny :D.

He is correct. There is a process that would have to go through after joining. There is a minimum 45 post and you requesting and receiving the promotion before you can get to the inner or hidden mods. NOTE: sometimes it takes longer, sometimes it occurs quickly. One quick way is to go around and introduce yourself in the welcome threads, post some assistance in some other threads, a couple of comments and you have your 45 post. Spend some time in the chat on the first page so people get a real chance to see you and interact with you and I see no problem with you getting in quickly. Keep in mind they like constant activity there. They get upset if someone comes joins get promoted and takes mods then leaves. and never ever, ever take those and upload them elsewhere. First you will be banned from that site and secondly most any other site will ban you as well especially Nexus as most everything there is a rip or port.

Last I saw she was there in a race pack by dragbody that held other characters some of which I believe was Pitch Black. (I forget his name. Shameful yes but still none the less) Laura Croft and other lots of others. Many other mods as well that are in that section. If you seen some mods listed in youtube but can't find the mod chances are it is there. Especially if it is a rip from a game. Halo, Mass Effect, Star Wars and others.

I even got a batman armor from Gotham something or another from there for participating in a screenshot contest. :D

Anyone know what this weapon is from?  Whether it's ripped from another game or if it's part of a particular mod?  The image's poster isn't very forthcoming on the matter.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/96003/?

Type of weapon looks similar to the FPR 5000R by MrRadioactiv for F3.  I know he has been doing wip weapon models for both F3 and NV.

Actually its from Section8 port (see images on the Original page):

Thread on LL: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11480-section-8-armor-mod-for-nv/

Original Page: http://modgames.net/load/fallout_new_vegas/bronja/section_8_prejudice_full_content_pack/94-1-0-5826

(see LL thread for Mediafire mirror thanks to Prof.Smythe)

So, I'm having a liitle trouble locating clothes and Armor for Type 3 D-Cup body size. I know there's a replacer, but I have it set up where all but one Female character has the Type 6 body. I'm trying to look for standalone D-Cup Armor and Clothing? Things like underwear, regular clothes, Badass Armor.  Nothing overly sexy or slutty, but a nice balance of Sexy and Realistic for the Mojave Wasteland.

Edited by KRSG

hey, all. I'm new to modding and very inexperienced at it all (sexout is too difficult for me to understand and i can't even figure out how  to download it!!) and all I really want is to be able to have sex with my favourite companion and character of all time-Arcade Gannon!! I'll take just about anything; i want to be able to at least download a mod that lets me see him nude. Even mods that let me be romantic with him would be great. Thank you!!

The tutorial for scr installation should be able to help you. There are also more how to mod guides for bethseda games modding in general out there.

As for your fantasies, sexout companion should do the trick. I think companions in general are included in the slavery blacklist so if thats your game, you're gonna have to learn how to mod bethseda games.

OK fellow LL'ers.  My google-fu (and nexus-fu and LL-fu) has failed me miserably.  I haven't played FONV for awhile (a very long while) and I've also replaced my computer and lost all of the mods I had for FONV.  I'm trying to find one that I remember that allowed you to change/replace/remove companion's armor.  I found this one ( http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46080/) but it's not the one I remember.  I want to say it was from KDS but couldn't find it on Nexus.  Can someone please help an old fart out and let me know the name/location of other mods of this type?  Thanks...

OK fellow LL'ers.  My google-fu (and nexus-fu and LL-fu) has failed me miserably.  I haven't played FONV for awhile (a very long while) and I've also replaced my computer and lost all of the mods I had for FONV.  I'm trying to find one that I remember that allowed you to change/replace/remove companion's armor.  I found this one ( http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46080/) but it's not the one I remember.  I want to say it was from KDS but couldn't find it on Nexus.  Can someone please help an old fart out and let me know the name/location of other mods of this type?  Thanks...

There is this one as well

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34912/?

There is this one as well

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34912/?

Thanks for that link.  Definitely not the original one I was looking for, but will check into it.

That one seems to be more faction oriented, although it appears to have an optional version without the faction modifications.  Also doesn't appear to handles weapons or other equipment (weapons), just armor.