I have a very strange bug when playing with this mod (pinpointed it to this mod).

Whenever I had sex with someone, the game automatically activates "General subtitles"!

I can deactivate them in the options menu again, but the game keeps activating them after the act.

I am only running Sexout97b7, CommonRessources and SexAssault (SexAssault did not trigger anything).

It's supposed to enable subs during sex, then disable them again if you had them disabled previously.  Try to disable subs in the system settings of this mod.  If you have it enabled, it will probably enable them again on finish.

• 2 weeks later...

The general sex noises are working for me but I can't seem to get the voices working.

I will mention that I'm using Mod Organizer, but I have SexoutNG and SmallerTalk up and running and have gotten two other sexout mods working. I also do not have SexoutCommonResources installed yet.

Here are my steps.

I installed the main file

took the Data file and female voice sampler and extracted them

merged the Voice A and Voice B folders from the female voice sampler with the Data ones

replaced the Voice C contents with the contents of the new Voice A

archived Data and installed it

then went into the game and disabled all the sexout sounds in MCM

I tested to see if sexoutNG's sounds were still somehow getting through by disabling this mod and leaving SexoutNG's sound options off, but the scenes were then silent.

Sorry if it's because I'm using MO or I've done something obviously wrong, up to this point I've mostly just followed guides that do a lot of hand-holding.

No idea.  You could try setting the voice settings for this mod to default instead of a,b or c and see if that plays.  If that works then the problem is probably with your custom voice files.  You might also check to see if you accidentally wrote over the custom voice files.  The data pack contains blank voice files for a, b, and c.

So for example:

1. Install data pack = voice slots a, b, and c will be blank files and silent at this point.  Default will play.  Until...

2. Overwrite the blank files in Data/Sound/fx/SOSr/VoiceA with custom files (like the ones in the sampler).  Then choose voiceA in settings in game = VoiceA should now play.

It's not very complex.

Note the sampler pack does not contain any files for custom VoiceC.  So unless you install a VoiceC, it will be silent.  I don't use MO so I couldn't say if that's what's causing it.  You could always just drop in the raw directories by hand to test if it's doing what it is supposed to do.

EDIT: Another tip is that when you select a voice in settings while in game, you should hear the corresponding climax file play once as a test.

Edited by t3589

EDIT: Another tip is that when you select a voice in settings while in game, you should hear the corresponding climax file play once as a test.

Wow... I must've missed the SOSR Tuner item being added to the game. You might make a note of it in the original post for others that might be oblivious as me.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone send me a few voice packs?

If you really want new voices and are willing to put in the work yourself such as re-naming files or in some cases converting .mp3 to .wav then Skyrim has plenty of good voice packs that work fine with Sexout Sound Replacer. All the downloads below are from here on LoversLab so see what you can find and pick what voices you would like to use.

bpkflx.jpg

Can someone send me a few voice packs? I can't seem to find any and most of the sound clips in the data file are just characters taking damage.

The sampler pack contains female player voices.  The voices in the data pack are for NPCs.  Though as 7Keys pointed out you can overwrite all of them with any sound files you choose.  The last time I went on a voice download tear here at LL, there were literally hundreds of voice files scattered all over the forums.

EDIT:  I never did find any male player voices that I am allowed to pack up for a male sampler.  But then again I stopped checking for them quite some time ago.

Edited by t3589
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I replaced all the female files in SexoutSound.esp, but strangly its not playing any of the files. I disabled sexout's sounds in mcm as well but it still wont work. Was i supposed to delete both versions of the original voice files included in the data file? Also is it alright to disable all the male files?

Well I replaced all the female files in SexoutSound.esp, but strangly its not playing any of the files. I disabled sexout's sounds in mcm as well but it still wont work. Was i supposed to delete both versions of the original voice files included in the data file? Also is it alright to disable all the male files?

The files in the data/sound/voice/SexoutSound.esp directory are for NPCs only.  You must adhere to the naming/format conventions in the data/docs/SOSr documentation files for those to work.

The files for the player are in the data/sound/fx/SOSr directory.  Just make sure you choose a voice with the tuner item (located in your player inventory) while in game.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 1:54 PM, ThePinkFlyingUnicorn said:

Hey would it be alright for someone to add te fallout 3 TTW voice files to thhe data batch, becuase I dont know if its just me but all the voices are silent. I'm guessing its because the voice files for the NPCs are missing.

So if someone could update the data pack or even a new pack with the TTW voices that would be great.

Thanks.

NPC voicetypes that don't have any files will be silent.  I don't have FO3 or TTW to dig around and find the names of the voice type folders.  But it should be that easy to add them yourself.

/Data/Sound/Voice/SexoutSound.esp/<voicetype_name>  Create a folder, add your ogg files, and name them according to the docs.  It should work.

Everything in the data pack is completely vanilla/generic.  All I did was unpack the bsas and rename them accordingly.  Not for nothin, but the purpose of this mod was to encourage the community to create their own customizations and share them. lol

• 1 year later...

Hi, if I wanted to add additional voice files a SOSr Voice how would I do that?

I found a few more forced sex sound effects I'd like to add, if I just copy paste these soundfiles into the Voice A folder and name them Rape37/ Rape 38/ Rape 39 etc etc will the mods know to play them at the appropriate times or do I have to do something else?

Thanks

On 2/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, laylajack said:

Hi, if I wanted to add additional voice files a SOSr Voice how would I do that?

I found a few more forced sex sound effects I'd like to add, if I just copy paste these soundfiles into the Voice A folder and name them Rape37/ Rape 38/ Rape 39 etc etc will the mods know to play them at the appropriate times or do I have to do something else?

Thanks

Quoted from the OP.  "Forced Sex Voices = 9/18/36"

So no, you would need to overwrite the files and name them accordingly (1-36).

2 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

I'm probably just clueless, but is there a way to spawn the tuner somehow? Through the console maybe?

Because I'm getting the impression that it doesn't always spawn on properly on pre-existing save files. It's not showing up for me.

Try the new one.  Added a check for the item on game restart.  Should be under Apparel tab in PipBoy inventory.

• 2 years later...
Guest Shadd Ashborn

Dunno if mod abandoned or not, but I found a bug - forced sex with player involved doesnt work as intended neither witrh sounds (rape sounds for player as victim never work) and console reports (I never get debug "rape" report) i.e. something is very wrong with rape cheks for effect scripts. Which is a shame as I gathered quite good voice pack for my character.

Guest Shadd Ashborn

Well, noone answered, but still, a  bit of update:

I found a problem, it has nothing to do to SexoutSound (it works properly). It was an issue related to certain SO syntax which leads to rape being not recognised correctly - either because it never worked or because of xNVSE. Issue fixable with tiny tweaks to call syntax. ?

• 2 months later...

For some reason my victims/NPCs keep using their vanilla damaged/hurt voicelines during rape (consensual sounds are normal, only happens with rape) even though I have only enabled Sexout Sound Replacer to use custom sounds with this mod. I only have Unethical Deeds, SOSReplacer, Smallertalk, SexoutSpunk, SexOutLust, SexOutSex, SexoutNG and SexOutCommonResources enabled (+ all the prerequisite files).

I've slowly isolated it and turns out the damaged/hurt sounds occur when SOSoundReplacerData is enabled, but I can't figure out how to fix it as I can't find how that and Unethical Deeds conflict each other, nor do they have any vanilla hurt sounds files in them. Any suggestions?

On 7/4/2021 at 9:04 PM, poopcookie123 said:

For some reason my victims/NPCs keep using their vanilla damaged/hurt voicelines during rape (consensual sounds are normal, only happens with rape) even though I have only enabled Sexout Sound Replacer to use custom sounds with this mod. I only have Unethical Deeds, SOSReplacer, Smallertalk, SexoutSpunk, SexOutLust, SexOutSex, SexoutNG and SexOutCommonResources enabled (+ all the prerequisite files).

I've slowly isolated it and turns out the damaged/hurt sounds occur when SOSoundReplacerData is enabled, but I can't figure out how to fix it as I can't find how that and Unethical Deeds conflict each other, nor do they have any vanilla hurt sounds files in them. Any suggestions?

Probably because the data voices are based mostly on damaged/hurt voices.  It was the only way to match NPCs to something resembling their in game voice using the vanilla assets.  For some voice types that's all the vanilla game provided.  It was either that or leave them silent.

You should be able to overwrite them.

• 2 months later...

So I created a list of custom wav files for Voice A, B, C.  I disengaged sounds in SexoutNG and used the apparel device to select the voice set to use.  I expected the RapeXX files to be played during rape scenes, OralXX during consensual oral, etc.  However, when playing, regardless of what sexual situation I engage in (i.e. rape vs consensual, oral vs penetration, etc.) only the Sex#LvlXX files are played (with a CumXX played after 30-40 seconds).  At first, I thought maybe the mods I'm using are simply not taking advantage, but when Unethical Deeds or Sexout Sex are used, I see the following in the console:

First, the base sounds are engaged:

Tim (00000014):SOSoundFXScript!
Tim (00000014):SOSoundSexScript!

This is followed by the other actor (I have 4 examples below):

Road Bandit (129A5F43):SOSoundOralScript:Rape!
Road Bandit (129A5F45):SOSoundSexScript:Rape!
Kira (12001673):SOSoundOralScript!
Jenn (120C6080):SOSoundSexScript!

These lines suggested to me that different wav files should be used in different situations.  Is this true?  Is my installation messed up, or is it designed to play the same files no matter the circumstances?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 8:02 PM, Takurtz07 said:

So I created a list of custom wav files for Voice A, B, C.  I disengaged sounds in SexoutNG and used the apparel device to select the voice set to use.  I expected the RapeXX files to be played during rape scenes, OralXX during consensual oral, etc.  However, when playing, regardless of what sexual situation I engage in (i.e. rape vs consensual, oral vs penetration, etc.) only the Sex#LvlXX files are played (with a CumXX played after 30-40 seconds).  At first, I thought maybe the mods I'm using are simply not taking advantage, but when Unethical Deeds or Sexout Sex are used, I see the following in the console:

First, the base sounds are engaged:

Tim (00000014):SOSoundFXScript!
Tim (00000014):SOSoundSexScript!

This is followed by the other actor (I have 4 examples below):

Road Bandit (129A5F43):SOSoundOralScript:Rape!
Road Bandit (129A5F45):SOSoundSexScript:Rape!
Kira (12001673):SOSoundOralScript!
Jenn (120C6080):SOSoundSexScript!

These lines suggested to me that different wav files should be used in different situations.  Is this true?  Is my installation messed up, or is it designed to play the same files no matter the circumstances?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking?  Files in the ABC directories are for the player only.

• 2 weeks later...