there's a checkbox in SL's MCM for auto-advancing the animations. If it is unchecked, you have to use whichever key you've assigned (or the default spacebar)

Iif it isn't, SL will auto-advance the sequence, based on the *stage-timers settings (see the associated submenu. there are defaults you can try before fiddling with them).

*note game is not open and I don't remember the exact name of the SL MCM submenu for the stage timers.

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

there's a checkbox in SL's MCM for auto-advancing the animations. If it is unchecked, you have to use whichever key you've assigned (or the default spacebar)

Iif it isn't, SL will auto-advance the sequence, based on the *stage-timers settings (see the associated submenu. there are defaults you can try before fiddling with them).

*note game is not open and I don't remember the exact name of the SL MCM submenu for the stage timers.

Hi thank you for answering my question. I know the settings you're referring to to. I adjusted them and nothing helped. I was thinking maybe I need to reinstall.