[mod] Family Oriented [Stellaris 3.11 Update]

On 1/29/2022 at 1:54 AM, pleasetryme said:

just after some advice. do i make this empire etc and play or make it and play as normal and will have interactions with them

Err... I'm not sure what you're asking but at the current moment there's no random interactions with heirs and the only way to talk with them is through the heir interaction menu. Otherwise you can play the game normally after creating your own empire. It has to be imperial though if you want access to the heir system.

14 hours ago, DeathLands said:

an idea. with the heir interaction maybe have a way to "make" a new leader, or future heir.

It's a good idea but apparently I did a quick search on it and there is apparently an up to date mod that does exactly that and more- Obviously without any lewd interactions. I don't know how well it plays with my mod but since a mod featuring the mechanic exists, I'll focus elsewhere for now. Maybe in the future I'll look into making a similar mechanic but it's low on my priority for now.

Yeah okay, I love this mod, so I'll try write out a scene for an FxF interaction with Mother x Daughter. Feel free to use as much or as little as possible. I haven't written smut in a very long time and I am not confident in it xD

[Option ->] = The thing you click on
[Heir Name]  = Self explainatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option -> Private time (whatever the option is, I am not in game so i don't remember exactly)
"Of course mother"

Options -> ["Running an empire has left me exhausted..."] / ["I think you have been a very naughty girl lately...]

Selected Option -> Running Empire
Daughter: "Oh mother, I think I know exactly what you need. Lets go to your chambers."

She offers her slender hand to you.

Option -> Take Hand
"Y-yes dear. Of course."

You grasp her hand tenderly, it feels so soft and delicate in your hand. She grabs your hand back with a surprising amount of force, not enough to crush your hand or cause discomfort, but enough that you know there is no turning back.

Option -> Enter your chambers.
[Heir Name] drags you to the edge of your massive and lush bed, but instead of pushing you on to the bed, she sits down on the edge, and with a confident smirk, points to the floor.

"Kneel before me, pet."

You have never once in your life kneeled before anyone, you are the ruler of a powerful empire, but tonight, you make an exception. You kneel before your daughter as she commands. She looks down on you with an expression you never thought she would be capable of. [Heir name] was always so attentive and obedient, she would never speak to you like this normally, your pride would have never allowed this... but tonight, you bite your tongue, and feel a rush of excitement run through your body.

Option -> "What n-"
"Silence slut! You will only speak when i say so!"

[Heir Name] Lifts her feet to your face, looking down on your with an intense fire in her eyes.

"Take off my footwear, slut."

Option -> Oblige
You take her footwear off carefully, your fingers working their way around them, and pull them off slowly. She flicks her eyes to the side, motioning for you to put them aside. You do so, and look back up at her. Despite you being larger than her, right now, you feel smaller than you have in years. You feel your underwear becoming uncomfortably damp, realizing how exciting this is to you.

[Heir Name] nods in approval, and holds a foot to your face.

"Worship my foot."

Option -> Lick her sole.
Without saying a word, you poke out your tongue as far as possible, pushing your face into her sole. You run your tongue up the length of your daughters foot, starting from the heel and moving your way up slowly and tantalizingly. [Heir Name] lets out a small giggle, pushing her foot harder int your face, urging you on. Your saliva coats her sole in a sheen of spit, and you find yourself getting into this more and more.

She then pulls away and points her toes to your face.

"Suck on my toes, queen slut."

Option -> Take her toes into your mouth.
You open your mouth wide, taking in as many toes as you can, your mouth stretching to its limit and you suck her toes with lust and desire. The juices between your legs have started dripping down the insides of your thighs. You go to put a few digits under your dress but [Heir Name] pushes it away with her spare foot. You whimper in agony, but go back to full work on her toes. You slide your tongue between each gap, looking up to see your daughters eyes roll back in delight. You feel desperate to touch yourself, but you wouldn't dare disobey her right now.

Option -> Whimper in sexual, lustful agony.

[heir Name] rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Is the queen slut that desperate? Fine. Get on the bed, whore, and lay on your back."

You eagerly obey her, moving around to the side of the massive bed, and lay down on your back. Your daughter turns around and crawls up the length of the bed, stopping when she is on top of you. She grabs a handful of your bountiful breast, squeezing it roughly while she places her head besides yours.

"My mommy is such a desperate whore isn't she? It's so hard running an empire, having little to no time to relieve your tensions... You are so lucky to have such an attentive daughter, aren't you?"

Option -> Say nothing, but nod

"Good girl, you didn't speak. You are so good at this."

She slides down both straps of your dress and your bra down your shoulders, pulling them both down to your waist with surprising strength. Your eyes roll back in anticipation, your bare milk laden breasts begging to be grabbed.

"You are such a needy little bitch aren't you? Maybe it would be better if I was queen, and you were my little sex slave."

Option -> Cum
You arch you back, a wave of pleasure washing over your body, you drench your underwear further, orgasms rocking your body.

[heir Name] lets out a malicious laugh.

"You really are a desperate whore, aren't you? But I am not done with you yet."

She slides her hand under your dress and into you soiled panties, a trio of fingers easily sliding into your drenched pussy. She then places her delicate, plump pink lips around one of your large nipples and begins to suck forcefully, bringing forth milk

{heir name]s fingers press up into the roof of your sopping cunt, pleasure arching through your body. You let out loud, primal moans as your daughter relentlessly finger fucks your needy snatch. Her mouth doesn't slack off either, your hard nipple being sucked making it even harder to think.

Option -> Give in
You let out another loud moan, you hips bucking and pressing into her fingers. She gets a fourth in there, increasing the speed and force she fucks you with. Having your daughter drink your milk while finger fucking you is too much, sending another orgasm crashing into your body, again and again, you mind going blank...

Option -> A few sweaty hours later...
You lay there exhausted in the arms of your daughter. The bed sheets are ruined, soaked with milk and cum. You don't know if you've cum so much in your life. Your daughter turns to you, her dominant facade is gone, and she is just beaming at you with delight.

"You were such a good girl mommy. Do you feel any better?"

You realize you haven't thought about treaties, pacts or that dreaded meeting you have in several hours with the neighboring empire for the past six hours, and you smile warmly back at her.

"I think I haven't felt this relaxed years." You say, bliss written all over your face.

[heir name] giggles at you, glee written all over her face.

"Exactly what I was hoping for."

She presses her plump lips on yours, her tongue gently probing the inside of your mouth, and pulls way with a mischievous look on her face.

"I wonder what tomorrows delegation would feel like if they knew the queen of [Empire Name] had a foot fetish..." She trails off.

Your face goes white with fear, before she bursts into laughter.

"I wouldn't do that to you. What happens between us, stays between us. I only want to make you happy mommy. I love you so much.

Option ->  "I love you too dear, thank you for this."

"Of course, Mommy."

She wiggles a little beside you.

"Also, we have a few more spare hours...."

Option -> You know you couldn't say no to that face. You barely make it in time for your meeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't expecting to write so much. Sorry for the bad quality, I am not good at smut.  I was going to write a dominant scene, but I am tired. If there is interest in this scene, I might write a dom scene, but yeah. I don't write much smut.

Random thought about civic names... How about:

Ensanguinity

No, it's not actually a word, but hear me out. Consanguinity is a middle-ages system of law that dictated who you could marry (namely, not close relatives), with 'con-' mainly meaning 'mixed', with some negative implications. 'En-' on the other hand, is about adding, or 'to cause to be in'. And, of course, 'sanguine' is about blood, or the appearance of blood. So, put them together, you get Ensanguinity, or actively seeking close blood relatives to mix with.

This could also give you reason to use 'Megalosanguinity' for when it gets really severe. ?

On 2/4/2022 at 1:31 AM, SupernovaSymphony said:

I wasn't expecting to write so much. Sorry for the bad quality, I am not good at smut.  I was going to write a dominant scene, but I am tired. If there is interest in this scene, I might write a dom scene, but yeah. I don't write much smut.

I'm glad you like the mod! I've already started transcribing your scene as an event, could you give me a title that you'd like to name the scene?

29 minutes ago, dragondxlv said:

I'm glad you like the mod! I've already started transcribing your scene as an event, could you give me a title that you'd like to name the scene?

Uhh. mmm. I have no idea.

What about "Release some tension" or "Time away from the throne" or "underfoot"

Glad you liked teh scene! I might make a dom scene too if I get the motivation to sucker punch me

Okay, going to attempt a dom scene

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option -> ["Running an empire has left me exhausted..."] / ["I think you have been a very naughty girl lately...]

Option -> Your Daughter recently embarrassed herself

During one of the many faction meetings she is meant to over see, she recently made a blunder when giving a speech. This reflects poorly on you, so you make your way through the palace to her office. You reach the door, and storm in.

Option -> "You have been very naughty lately."
"W-what? I thought I had been diligent."

You smirk, moving closer to her desk.

Option -> "Have you just?"
"I recall last week during meeting with our largest faction that you embarrassed yourself with that little blunder." You say, looking down at her.

[Heir  Name] goes a little pale, putting her pen down and giving you her full attention.
"It was just a small misstep! I-I immediately smoothed things over."

You pace your hands on the her desk, leaning forward. Your cleavage is very visible to her. [Heir Name]s eyes quickly dart down from your eyes to your soft bosom.

Option -> "Are you listening to me?"
[Heir Name] swallows nervously and nods with caution. It feels good knowing how scared she feels, you know your authority is unquestioned.

"You say you made a small blunder, but as my first born, and heir to the throne, do you know how that reflects on your mother?"

Your daughter squirms under the ire of a gaze befitting of you, a ruler of a might star empire.

You stand upright, and motion her to follow you to one of the lush loungers in her large office. [Heir Name] obediently nods, getting up and following behind you.

You sit down with sheer poise, an aura most are terrified of.

Option -> "Lay over my lap."
Your comparatively small and lithe daughter complies, laying herself over your knees. You gently run your hand along the small of her back, ending on her firm and round ass. [Heir Name] whimpers at your touch, she knows what is coming, as this has happened before. You pull her short dress up, revealing a cute pair of white panties, so thin they barely do anything to cover up those glorious, smooth cheeks. You lift your hand up, and her body shivers in anticipation.

Option -> SMACK!
Your hand comes down, hard and fast, on that willing bottom, your daughter letting out a sharp yelp in surprise. You pull your hand away to reveal a bright red hand print on her cheek.

"You embarrassed Mommy, you are such a bad girl.

SMACK!

"tell me how bad you've been."

"I'm sorry Mommy for embarrassing you!" She blurts, her breath becoming labored.

Option -> SMACK!

[Heir Name] cries out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, the little whore. Tears are running down her cheeks, and you can feel the wetness of her sopping cunt leaking through her clothes and onto your thigh.

"Are you sorry you little slut?"

Her left cheek no longer has hand prints, its just a massive blob of welts. She barely manages to make a comprehensible noise.

"uhummhgn!"

You smack your punished ass again.

"I said are you fucking sorry you little slut!"

Option -> SMACK!
Your daughter can't even form a word, let alone a complete sentence. You give her one hard smack for good measure, your hand feeling numb from hitting her plush bottom so many times at the force you were giving it. Your plump, lipstick-heavy lips spread into a wide, malicious grin.

"Have you learned you lesson, you little whore?"

[heir Name] lets out an unintelligible groan, her body shaking from the shock. You slide down her soaked white panties past her knees.

Option -> "Well then you need to be punished further."
[Heir Name] doesn't offer and resistance as you plunge your thumb into her plump little pussy with ease. Her slit is absolutely soaked, and ready for your onslaught.

You wiggle around your thumb around, coating it with her juices, before you enact part two of your plan. You pull your thumb out of her naughty little hole and plunge your index finger and middle finger into her soaking pussy, while your lubed up thumb enters her tight rear door.

Your daughter gets out a squeal, but since she knows her place, she makes no effort to resist. In face, with what strength she has left, she raises her ass up a little in encouragement.

Option -> Fuck both her holes.
You give yourself a moment to admire your handiwork, both her ass and for creating such a beautiful, obedient little whore. You feel like you have done a better job than even your parents did to you - especially since they lorded over a planet, and you are Queen of many.

You massage her insides gently, pinching your fingers together from both slutty holes. You slide in an out gently, starting to pick up pace.

[Heir Name] pushes her hips onto her digits, eliciting a moan loud enough that there is no way the servants in the halls wouldn't hear her. Not that it would matter, you've caught several maids on the floor on the other sides of doors where you were doing naughty things with your daughter before.

You pick up the pace, massaging harder and harder, sliding in and out faster and faster.

You are getting very wet yourself, but seeing as your daughter is preventing you from tending to yourself at this moment, you feel rather frustrated. You run your spare hand through her silken hair instead, and grab a clump if it. You pull [Heir Name]s head back, now fucking her wholes with sheer ferocity.

Option -> Finish her

She is getting close, you hips rocking into her hand. She cries out as her entire body is rocked with a powerful orgasm. She goes limp on your lap, completely out of strength.

You pull your digits out of her and pick [Heir Name] up with ease. You  place her, back down, on the lounger gently and rest her head on your thick thighs. You look down to see her mascara trialing down her face, her makeup completely smeared and ruined. You smile warmly at her, and stroke her hair tenderly.

"This is the sixth time this month that you've made a blunder. Mommy is starting to wonder if you are doing this intentionally."

[Heir Name] offers only a weak mischievous smile, before fading out of consciousness from exhaustion, sleeping on your lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay theres the other scene I wanted to do!

I have one more scene I have an idea for, so I am going to do that next.

I'm pretty sure this goes without saying, but if you use my writing, please credit me :)

Edited by BestyTheHucow
make more sense for starting a scene

And a third scene, because I am feeling pretty horny and I have ***IDEAS***

If this can only be an option for non xenophobic civilisations after the forming of the galactic community, even better.

Option -> [Heir Name] walks into your office, and locks the door behind her.

"Hello Mommy."

You don't look up from your tablet, as you have a lot of work to do before a holo meeting with [Random Empire] (If you can't do this, then just say "the kingdom next door") in 20 minutes.

"Hello dear. What do you need?" you say non-chalantly.

[Heir Name] saunters up to your desk, her wipe hips swaying from side to side. She gets frustrated when you don't look up from your work.

"I need you Mommy, I need you so badly." She said, her voice dripping with desire.

You scroll through your next set of orders, new colonies to establish, infrastructure to repair, and new technologies to look into.

"Not now, my love. Mommy needs to prepare for her meeting shortly."

Option -> You look up from your tablet to see your daughter pouting at you.

You sigh and take off your glasses.

"Tonight, you can share my bed, but for now, Mommy can't help."

[Heir Name] glares at you. Today, she won't take no for an answer. She storms to you side of the desk, and before you can protest, she gets down on all fours and crawls under your desk.

As if to time this perfectly, the holo call starts up.

Option -> Bring the representative up on the holo projector.
The masssive holo projector shows several other representatives and rulers of other empires in your office in front of you
"Hello, most illustrious [Ruler name]. Thank you for arranging this meeting with all of us. Now regarding that last treaty you signed..."

As he begins speaking, you daughter slides her hands up your skirt, and pulls down your unmentionables down to your ankles.

Option -> PANIC
[Heir Name] pushes herself between your legs, rendering you completely unable to close your legs. The then wraps her arms around your thick thighs and pulls them apart, revealing your well maintained kitty.

You do your best to not react, and maintain composure.

And here you were expecting a dull meeting.

Your daughter pushes her head into your crotch, her tongue teasing your plump mound. You Jump a little in your seat, but otherwise do nothing. She then pushes things further and pries open your folds with her delicate and precises digits to reveal your sensitive little bead. She probes the button with her tongue, making you gasp in surprise.

The lead representative looks up from his tablet and cocks and eyebrow, but then continues. "Which would be beneficial to all members of the galactic community."

You nod in agreement. "We have always had open arms for trade with everyone willing. I believe -hng!" You break composure for a moment, your face turning a bright shade, bending down on your desk as your daughter roughly works your clit.

"Are you alright, [Ruler Name]? You don't look too well." Says the representative cautiously.

Option -> You sit yourself back up, trying to force your thighs shut
You fail to do so.

Option -> Regain your composure and come up with an excuse.
"I have been under the weather lately. It's sickness season in this part of [home world name]. I will be fine to continue." You say, blushing with embarrassment.

Unbeknownst to you, your daughter just took this as a challenge.

"As you say. Be sure to rest after this meeting. Now regarding the behaviour of [random empire name] (or '...')"

[heir name] wraps her soft lips around your clit, and begins to suck while her tongue traces around the danger button, teasing it gently, her mouth not letting up on the pressure. She buries herself in your nethers, pulling on your soft thighs with surprising force, locking you in place.

Option -> No one is going to save me from this
Your hips shudder and buck into her face, despite your best efforts to not react. [Heir Name] smiles devilishly under your desk, releasing the pressure on your pussy for just a moment.

You breathe a sigh of relief, before realising that she is not done.

You then buries her face into your wet folds, her tongue aggressively attacking your clit with more ferocity than she was before. You pray to what ever deity that might be listening to save you from this situation, but there will be no help, no one to save you from this glorious torment.

You back your hips in her face, that familiar feeling building up as you let out a loud sigh as you orgasm hard all over your daughters face.

You look down between your legs, and your daughter grins at you evilly. You glare down at her, before look back at your Holoscreen. You just came in front of over a dozen diplomats and rulers of other nations, and you have never been so embarrassed in your life.

"Thank you all for listening. We now move on to matter five of thirty two."

Option -> You feel a sudden realisation of horror
Your daughter then moves in and begins to kiss your pussy.

This is going to be a very, very long meeting.

Option -> Several hours later...
The representatives are all signing off, saying their thank yous and good byes after a very long and arduous council. Despite orgasming more times than you can count, you managed to power through it all with no breaks, your entire body shattered and exhausted. The last ruler is still on screen, a personal friend of yours.

"Most illustrious [Ruler Name], thank you for your time today, despite being... ill."

You nod in approval.

"May this next year be prosperous for us both." You say, exhaustion very clearly written all over your face.

"Indeed." She nods.

Before hanging up her end of the call, the edges of her mouth curl up in a slight smile.

"May I just add one more thing?"

Option -> You give her a concerned look, and nod your approval.

"I can see a pair of high heels poking out from just under your desk." She laughs, before hanging up.

You push yourself out from your desk, and glare furiously at your daughter.

"You know I am going to kill you for this."

[heir Name] grins.

"Oh but it was so worth it, Mommy."

And there is another scene! I thought it would be fun to do an exhibitionist thingy. So here you go xP

If you want more from me, I am also open to doing some futa content, especially if you integrate the breeding things. Maybe get a free leader after 18 years or something. Idk. I am following this thread so if more comes to me, I'll write more.

On 2/6/2022 at 6:08 AM, BestyTheHucow said:

If you want more from me, I am also open to doing some futa content, especially if you integrate the breeding things. Maybe get a free leader after 18 years or something. Idk. I am following this thread so if more comes to me, I'll write more. 

I'm going to say that I will never really ask anyone to write content for me but obviously I absolutely welcome contributions in the name of wincest. I will ask you to hold on any futa content for the time being until I create a working way separate genders/sexual equipment involved.

I finished transcribing your first scene. I decided to pick the title of "Time away from the throne" and you'll see in the next update that all scenes will include it's writers as [Scene Title] (By Author) so don't worry about not having credit.

Now I want to get the next update out within the next 7-8 days and I'll be able to transcribe one of the two new scenes you posted so preferably I'd rather you choose which one you want to see sooner.

Also because of how your scenes are written I've gotten the idea to add more flexibility in scene customization, such as the regular/official titles like mother and sex/casual titles like mommy, but I'll do that next update.

5 hours ago, dragondxlv said:

I'm going to say that I will never really ask anyone to write content for me but obviously I absolutely welcome contributions in the name of wincest. I will ask you to hold on any futa content for the time being until I create a working way separate genders/sexual equipment involved.

I finished transcribing your first scene. I decided to pick the title of "Time away from the throne" and you'll see in the next update that all scenes will include it's writers as [Scene Title] (By Author) so don't worry about not having credit.

Now I want to get the next update out within the next 7-8 days and I'll be able to transcribe one of the two new scenes you posted so preferably I'd rather you choose which one you want to see sooner.

Also because of how your scenes are written I've gotten the idea to add more flexibility in scene customization, such as the regular/official titles like mother and sex/casual titles like mommy, but I'll do that next update.

Thats exciting! Im glad I could make certain things easier. It will be surreal seeing my writing in a mod xD

2 hours ago, BestyTheHucow said:

Thats exciting! Im glad I could make certain things easier. It will be surreal seeing my writing in a mod xD

Also do you have titles for the two new scenes you've written and a preference on which one you'd like to see first?

11 hours ago, dragondxlv said:

Also do you have titles for the two new scenes you've written and a preference on which one you'd like to see first?

Oof. Okay.

Scene 2 of 3 can be called "Your Daughter recently embarrassed herself"

Scene 3 of 3 can be called "It's not long til the multinational council"

These titles are not ideal but I was quite literallya bout to go to bed xD

Also Id prefer Multinational meeting first. I thought that was was amusing, though I really don't mind either way

If you dont like them, feel free to change the titles for whatever reason you want xP

Edited by BestyTheHucow
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 12:01 AM, zhuyddd said:

Hi i am getting 1.06 version for this mod even though i download the latest file

That shouldn't be possible since 1.0.9 is literally the biggest file by size, most of the new features are heir interactions so you won't experience much if you're not checking those.

Here is the updated simplified chinese translation. I am not good at those texts so maybe I will polish the text and update a 1.1 version later( after the LV 3.3 compatible patch)

====

简中熟肉新鲜出炉。我个人来说是不怎么会写这一类的文本的,所以大概率之后(指LV适配3.3之后)有空慢慢抛光了。如果有错误或者错字的话,截个图发给我,我会尽快修正的。

simp_chinese translation for FO.zip