1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Sounds good.  Yes, Silda is pretty dirty.  I've tipped her a few septims on and off and used her as a trainer, but actually touching her?  Ewww

Will the update include your follower or is it too soon?

Barring any issues on the way, yes the folloer wi be released, already have her "quest" aware in 12 different quest, adding alot more as well, also added voiced astrid, 

Just a by the way...

I've just finished 'The seduction of influence' and after the final conversation with Laila Lawgiver, I noticed that the dialogue that started the quest in the first place was available again in the dialogue drop-down menu.  I clicked on it and Laila talked about Maven's attempt to blackmail her again.  The quest didn't actually become active a second time, it was just the dialogue, but might be worth a look.

1 minute ago, zigster999 said:

Just a by the way...

I've just finished 'The seduction of influence' and after the final conversation with Laila Lawgiver, I noticed that the dialogue that started the quest in the first place was available again in the dialogue drop-down menu.  I clicked on it and Laila talked about Maven's attempt to blackmail her again.  The quest didn't actually become active a second time, it was just the dialogue, but might be worth a look.

Thank you appreciate you letting me know

And I should say that I really liked the quest and the way it tied into the vanilla quests and the Amorous Adventures quests.  Especially liked the little sting in the tail; Laila's comment about the Dragonborn at the end of it.  Most appropriate.

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to match up the sexlab animations with the dialogue? I don't know if I'm doing something wrong on my end but when the dialogue says there's going to be a blowjob for instance but then sexlab loads up the missionary position it takes me out of it a bit. I've read that this mod doesn't add any new animations but I guess I figured it would use tags or something to call up something more fitting. 

Edit: 

I have just discovered the existence of SexLab Tools and this works out pretty well for what I wanted.

2 hours ago, forbiddenfetish77 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to match up the sexlab animations with the dialogue? I don't know if I'm doing something wrong on my end but when the dialogue says there's going to be a blowjob for instance but then sexlab loads up the missionary position it takes me out of it a bit. I've read that this mod doesn't add any new animations but I guess I figured it would use tags or something to call up something more fitting. 

Edit: 

I have just discovered the existence of SexLab Tools and this works out pretty well for what I wanted.

Tags are set by animators/SLAL pack makers. Animation tags are notoriously inconsistent between animators and if you think about it some animations can be realistically tagged as both oral and vaginal for example just based on their content.

I suggest adding/improving the tag selection when starting sexlab animations to both include oral as a required tag and also EXCLUDE anal and vaginal tags when the scene is meant to be oral only.

Some animators may also use blowjob or "blow job" lol but the tags can be easily changed by users in the .json files included in the SLAL pack.

54 minutes ago, Ikwydls said:

Tags are set by animators/SLAL pack makers. Animation tags are notoriously inconsistent between animators and if you think about it some animations can be realistically tagged as both oral and vaginal for example just based on their content.

I suggest adding/improving the tag selection when starting sexlab animations to both include oral as a required tag and also EXCLUDE anal and vaginal tags when the scene is meant to be oral only.

Some animators may also use blowjob or "blow job" lol but the tags can be easily changed by users in the .json files included in the SLAL pack.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Yeah I haven't gone in and changed any of the original tags for the animations I installed so maybe I'll need to take a look at them.

1 hour ago, forbiddenfetish77 said:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Yeah I haven't gone in and changed any of the original tags for the animations I installed so maybe I'll need to take a look at them.

Ikwydls is absolutely right, so there is also a mod called SLATE SexLab Animation Tag Editor (SLATE) - Other - LoversLab

This mod calls for Blowjob but if someone put a missonary animation with a blowjob tag in it, there is a chance that it will choose that, Anub, Billyy and Leito have the best blowjob animations

Finally completed both quest. Had all lovers except Irileth. Dispite trying 8-11 and 24/7, I was unable to trigger her scene. Maybe I missed something before or during the dragon fight?

My thoughts: You spending so much time and effort to voice your mod is going to spoil us.

I liked Elisif the most (hope we can fullfil her fantasy, though we already can sort of.

Big fan of "Can we talk privately".

Not so much a fan of only once a day.

Would like increased relationship rank on lovers, at least on the ones that wouldn't  break any quest.

3 minutes ago, jap2015 said:

Finally completed both quest. Had all lovers except Irileth. Dispite trying 8-11 and 24/7, I was unable to trigger her scene. Maybe I missed something before or during the dragon fight?

My thoughts: You spending so much time and effort to voice your mod is going to spoil us.

I liked Elisif the most (hope we can fullfil her fantasy, though we already can sort of.

Would like increased relationship rank on lovers, at least on the ones that wouldn't  break any quest.

All good ideas and I will look into making some changes. that allow more.

So a lot of what is being implemented right now is kinda of like the foundation. Coming in the next update as well, once I have the foundation then I am going start added,  the fantasy stuff, scenes that happen to do that.

I got ahead of myself originally cause I never planned to voice it, then once I started I got hook to the VaSynth mod and realize that could really make a DLC sixe mod when its done, alot more coming and especially after I have the foundation set.

This is whats done so far for the next update:

Update notes:
Another clean up of voices I needed to delete to re-do them
-Fixed - Wrong condition on Elisif Dialogue
-Fixed - too many conditions is Frabbi Dialogue
-Fixed - Orc Dialogue Orc females dont submit too Outlanders, only to other Orcs. Outlanders get          

fucked.
-Fixed - Quest maker pointing to Sigrid instead of Ysolda
-Fixed - Laila dialogue for "Seduction of Influence" showup up again after the quest finished
-Fixed - Fixed dialogue that led to wrong doggystyle sex

-Removed - ALL original Follower dialogue since better voices have been released going to redo

from scratch
-Removed - Two follower dialogue Quest with dialogue to redo it and make them better
-Swapped Out - NobleBed02 for NobleBed01 in Jarls Chambers in ruften so will not get stuck during

bed sex

---------------------------------NEW ADDITIONS----------------------------------

-Added - (Strip Helmet Only) Kissing for lovers and other occasions(PC Gender Aware)
-Added - Mavens lover dialogue now voiced
-Added - Lailas lover dialogue now voiced
-Added - Silda the Unseen Mistress dialogue (Voiced), you pay her to clean her cock.

MARRIAGE DIALOGUE:
Dialogue for Morning and Evening sex
-Voices-
-FemaleCommander
-FemaleCommoner
-FemaleCoward
-FemaleDarkElf
-FemaleElfHaughty
-FemaleEvenToned
-FemaleNord
-FemaleOrd
-FemaleShrill
-FemaleSultry
-FemaleYougEager
-Serana (For those who use the "Marriable Serana" mod)

New Follower
-Calesse Blackwing
-Added too Vanilla Follower quest wihtout touching the actualy Quest (FormList) So follower  should work with all follower mods.
-Voiced with Trish from Witcher 3
-Own personal introduction
-Custom eyes
-Custom Hair
Quest Aware in:
Bleak Falls Barrow
Dragons Rising
Way of the Voice
Blade in the dark
Diplomatic Immunity
Cornered Rat
Alduin's Wall
The Throat of the World
Elder Knowledge
In My Time of Need
The Blessings of Nature
Road Less Traveled

Wow.  That's a ton of stuff.  Admire your dedication  :)

Something I noticed yesterday which is pretty trivial but you might as well know about it.  When the Dragonborn whores herself out for sex for a price, she doesn't get paid despite delivering.  Noticed it with Ulfberth, Danica, Ri'saan and another of the Khajiit in Ri'saan's camp.

1 hour ago, zigster999 said:

Wow.  That's a ton of stuff.  Admire your dedication  :)

Something I noticed yesterday which is pretty trivial but you might as well know about it.  When the Dragonborn whores herself out for sex for a price, she doesn't get paid despite delivering.  Noticed it with Ulfberth, Danica, Ri'saan and another of the Khajiit in Ri'saan's camp.

Thanks for letting me know, I will have it fixed in the update.

3 hours ago, jap2015 said:

BTW as far as Irileth, make sure you look at the description page for the conditions that need to be met.

wow this is impressive, gonna try it in my next playthrough, I suppose the dialogues are done by SKVA synth? the sample sound really great

if all females should be set as futa(including generic npc like bandits right?), I assume it is explained in the story for immersion sake?

1 hour ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

wow this is impressive, gonna try it in my next playthrough, I suppose the dialogues are done by SKVA synth? the sample sound really great

if all females should be set as futa(including generic npc like bandits right?), I assume it is explained in the story for immersion sake?

Yes done with SKVA, yes set all females to Futa and quest will add content or why woman have cocks, subtly. 

3 hours ago, macnchz said:

hello and thank you for your mod!  i am curious as to what files you used to create your fabulous gif on the main mod page?

Thanks you, glad you are enjoying, That was just a Gif from the internet, I had search futa 3D and that came up, contacted the creator and go permissions and put it on the page.

Hey, a small idea for organizing mod info: 
Would it be possible to list all available NPCs and their conditions in a txt file or under a spoiler banner on mod description? 
I think you had that before the Voice update. Sometimes it can be helpful for people who look for what and where does the mod add. Listing NPCs by city was really helpful.

1 hour ago, lumenis said:

Hey, a small idea for organizing mod info: 
Would it be possible to list all available NPCs and their conditions in a txt file or under a spoiler banner on mod description? 
I think you had that before the Voice update. Sometimes it can be helpful for people who look for what and where does the mod add. Listing NPCs by city was really helpful.

can do I will actually add a text file in the download, they are on the description page now, I don't have the old list there cause I will add each one as they are voiced

On 4/25/2021 at 4:56 PM, gregaaz said:

I'm on SE but I have been focused on SLaVE recently so I haven't had a chance to really look at SSS since the big re-release. Can't comment on the current state of the mod, I was just agreeing with you that while lip synch is nice I wouldn't cry if it was missing when the mod has full voiceover.

Finally figure out the lipsync, almost backward steps, so I installed the ffmpeg and now producing 16 bit voice files, but there is more to it, you actually don't record a voice file in the ck to overwrite, you record the file in Vasynth, them move the file to the mod file, then you go into CK and can produce the lip files from the Wav thats was created form VaSynth, so the follower and others voice files from here on out will have lip files, will take longer to make them but look much better in game

Just finished the quests. The voiced dialog really add so much. Found the same bugs already listed in the topic and that you said that is fixed in th next version.

Many thanks for the great mod and can`t wait for more futa content. 

23 minutes ago, devildx said:

Just finished the quests. The voiced dialog really add so much. Found the same bugs already listed in the topic and that you said that is fixed in th next version.

Many thanks for the great mod and can`t wait for more futa content. 

Very happy to know you enjoyed it