3 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Oh, I thought you had turned the farmers, blacksmiths and Mistresses back on? Many peeps would probably like that.

I will go get myself a fresh Dragonborn, though.

If you have already complete dragons rising you dont have to re do it, go talk to Caden at bannered mare, its short, sassy dialogue and then he will have you talk to hulda, its all voiced, I think you will like it

Talking to Caden and Hulda turns everything back on

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

what about the dialogue : can we talk privatly ?  of course .  yes, here is fine   and thats it, nothing happens.

Yes, that is just put there to bring someone to another area if you want, or to have someone follow you back to you player home, thats why when you say , Here is fine, it diverts back to dialogue, all of it will come together when the mod is finished

23 hours ago, demicabestan said:

yet it is your version for SE?

Since those mods are made for LE here I regenerate the facegens on Creation Kit for my SE game. With this the both mods (Shrouded Secret amd Make Skyrim Straith) works fine.

2 minutes ago, devildx said:

Since those mods are made for LE here I regenerate the facegens on Creation Kit for my SE game. With this the both mods (Shrouded Secret amd Make Skyrim Straith) works fine.

Great to hear, thank you

18 minutes ago, devildx said:

Hmm, I have been using it for SE with no conversions on my part. Seems to be working fine. Am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, lumenis said:

Hmm, I have been using it for SE with no conversions on my part. Seems to be working fine. Am I missing something?

No. some people got the black face bug with the added NPCs on Se and if that happens just open up the mod in SE and regenerate the facegen files and it will fix it, some just do it automatically, which is not a bad idea either way

As I am going thru and adding more dialogue, I am seeing a few conditions I have wrong and fixing them, over the next couple days there will be a couple updates, so everything is in line for when I start the main quest, more voice will be added with each update as well, the voices for the handler, at least, so if you are noticing a few things not working, they are being fixed, all updates will NOT need a clean save and can be added mid playthru

4 minutes ago, LusterPurge001 said:

Caden is now an Orc and cannot start mission.

Skyrim 4_13_2021 8_00_59 PM.png

Did you finish Dragons rising quest? Says right on the activator that dialogue will not be available till completion of "dragons rising" :)

It would be nice if this mod did auto schlongified the futa girls in this mod. As for me who plays without "all girls futa"

I know it would make it dependant on other mods but anyway:classic_angel:

4 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Did you finish Dragons rising quest? Says right on the activator that dialogue will not be available till completion of "dragons rising" :)

"Dragons Rising" haven't played "finish" ofc the main quest. Thanks!!