Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

19 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I am planning to try the new SE version. The LE page says that HDT is used by the LE version.

I'm curious about the physics requirements for the SE version. Does the SE version of this mod use SMP for chain physics?

I'm a little confused myself on SMP versus HDT in SE. Audhol might be able to answer that part.

We have about 6 toys using HDT chains, and also a tail in LE.

In SE we were able to get the tail and anal bell chains working. But the chains on the cuffs (ankle and wrists), were removed, and sound removed, since we could not get them working, yet, for now.

29 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I'm curious about the physics requirements for the SE version. Does the SE version of this mod use SMP for chain physics?

To be honest I don't know, I'm not sure what version of the XML virgin Marie has used. I think for se users an smp XML is preferable to an hdt one. I will examine this tommorow and providing that the usage rights allow will convert to smp if not already done so. 

FNIS says the following about Toys when doing the Consistence Check. I am using the SE version.

Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S1.hkx for character, mod Toys
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S4.hkx for character, mod Toys
Missing AnimFile ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S5.hkx for character, mod Toys
 3 possible consistence issues

Before the question comes up...

1.png

LL added the strange crap to a few of my file names!

No I was not drinking too much baileys in my coffee last night, LL did this to me. A kind LL staff member has tried to fix but no luck. It won't break anything.

And that's why the site shows there was an update. Nothing has actually changed since last night.

24 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

FNIS says the following about Toys when doing the Consistence Check. I am using the SE version.

3 possible consistence issues

Toys Spontaneous orgasm uses a few animations that come packaged in Sexlab. This means you are missing those 3 files. There is a mod listed in Troubleshooting as a conflict that removes those, but the list should be longer. I'm thinking there is some other reason you are missing files. Some other mod messing with Sexlab?

Spontaneous orgasm will still work, it has 15 sets of animations that get randomly used, so you have a chance of 1 in 15, that it will not work.

EDIT: I get the same  3 possible consistence issues. Just checked. So its probably actually that SExlab just does now come with those 3 gone. Will fix. I don't have to actually remove, but just supply within Toys. Thanks for reporting!

Awesome, Toys for SE!?

I checked it out right away (with DD active).

Feedback v0.3.7:

FNIS gave me:

I found these files in my data folder, but in the directory SexLabAP, not SexLab (Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabAP)

Installation test worked fine anyway.

The pillar fuck machine seems to be to big for my Breton: The anal thing was mainly rubbing her back.

Thanks for providing an SE version! ☺️

2 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Awesome, Toys for SE!?

I checked it out right away (with DD active).

Feedback v0.3.7:

FNIS gave me:

I found these files in my data folder, but in the directory SexLabAP, not SexLab (Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabAP)

Installation test worked fine anyway.

The pillar fuck machine seems to be to big for my Breton: The anal thing was mainly rubbing her back.

Thanks for providing an SE version! ☺️

About the 3 missing flies, see above.

About the innocent Standing Stone that you called a <word I'm too innocent to say> machine, well, your Breton is too small! :P  Its gonna happen and I have no way to update those animations, but don't you find it arousing to have your back rubbed? 

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Yeah, I didn't hit refresh before posting.

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

About the innocent Standing Stone that you called a <word I'm too innocent to say> machine, well, your Breton is too small! :P  Its gonna happen and I have no way to update those animations, but don't you find it arousing to have your back rubbed? 

I don't know how animations work, but SexLab has a scaling feature ("Even actors height"), so maybe that's something Toys might provide in the future. Either scale the innocent stone down, or scale the actor up.

Anyway, when SLaV SE arrives, I might opt to play as a Nord.

6 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

@VirginMarie I believe there are 3 typos in the FNIS_Toys_List.txt file.

Here is an excerpt from the FNIS_Toys_List.txt file lines 79-82. The \Sexlab\ folder reference must be corrected to refer to the \SexlabAP\ folder. Thanks!

'.......... Exhuasted
s ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S1 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S1.hkx
+ ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S4 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S4.hkx
+ ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S5 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S5.hkx

4 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

@VirginMarie I believe there are 3 typos in the FNIS_Toys_List.txt file.

Here is an excerpt from the FNIS_Toys_List.txt file lines 79-82. The \Sexlab\ folder reference must be corrected to refer to the \SexlabAP\ folder. Thanks!

'.......... Exhuasted
s ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S1 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S1.hkx
+ ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S4 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S4.hkx
+ ToysAP_FaceDown_A1_S5 ..\Sexlab\AP_FaceDown_A1_S5.hkx

Yes that's it! And this is going to effect the Exhausted Effect, not Spontaneous Orgasm. Same deal though its random and will usually still work.

6 minutes ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Yeah, I didn't hit refresh before posting.

I don't know how animations work, but SexLab has a scaling feature ("Even actors height"), so maybe that's something Toys might provide in the future. Either scale the innocent stone down, or scale the actor up.

Anyway, when SLaV SE arrives, I might opt to play as a Nord.

Toys is already doing that Even actors height, thing. The problem for the animations is your very lovely but tiny torso, regardless of height.

Same in SLaV and you will have the same back rub there too. 

1 hour ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

So, I'd have to use a different preset with a more welcoming torso?

Well I'm really just guessing, not like I've seen a pic, but my guess is that you have a tiny waist. My preset is pretty small too but works. I think most bodies if not super slim, would work.

Also I take back what I said about "Even actors height". What its doing is removing height from heels if worn, only, but not scale. So it could also be your scale. I've say try it for me, but there's no fix I can do regardless of the outcome. I did try to adjust scale but decided to abandon that because it's very susceptible to CTDing the game and not worth that risk. Sexlab warns of that too.

I do have one idea. I could possibly eliminate the top dildo, so optionally its not there.

1 hour ago, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Is the preset you use in your videos available somewhere?

No. Hell I just threw that thing together quickly for testing it's nothing special.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Here is a patch that just fixes those 3 typos in the FNIS_Toys_List.txt file. With this patch, now FNIS shows zero consistence issues.

ToysFNISTypoPatch.zip 1.87 kB · 0 downloads

Mind if I put that on the download section, until future release? Its just the text file change right? so compatible for LE and SE.

EDIT: Bah, you are not going to say no of course. Doing it :D

Patch Added to Download Page

ToysFNISTypoPatch

Fixes 3 animations that would otherwise be missing. Without, there's a chance of the Exhausted Effect failing to play animations. Nothing critical but handy to fix. Thanks to Herowynne for finding the problem and providing this patch.

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Also I take back what I said about "Even actors height". What its doing is removing height from heels if worn, only, but not scale. So it could also be your scale. I've say try it for me, but there's no fix I can do regardless of the outcome. I did try to adjust scale but decided to abandon that because it's very susceptible to CTDing the game and not worth that risk. Sexlab warns of that too.

I never had a CTD when Sexlab started an animation with that option enabled, almost all CTDs I ever had where caused by something devious.

So maybe it is wise of you to avoid them preemptively.

I do have one idea. I could possibly eliminate the top dildo, so optionally its not there.

Nah, I don't think that's worth the effort. I'll just do some testing, if it really bothers me.

I mainly broad it up, because you wrote that feedback would help.

My preset is close to CBBE athletic with some minor tweaks,

and judging from the presets here and on Nexus, that not exactly the most popular body shape ?,

so I am used to minor issues.

No. Hell I just threw that thing together quickly for testing it's nothing special.

☺️

1 hour ago, protectandserve said:

it would be immersive if blindfold toy opened its covers when in combat

Yes its a nice idea.

Currently, there's 3 "transformation" effects

• Arousal Transform - Change the toy to something different when arousal goes above the amount set in MCM
  • Arousal UnTransform - Change the toy to something different when arousal goes back below the amount set in MCM
  • Hit Transform - Change the toy to something different when hit enough times (chance in MCM)

So if Audhol made an "open covers" model for the Dwemer Blinders, I could switch to that 2nd stage using one of those effects. It can switch again to another stage, or back to the first using another effect. Thing is, there's no "transform on combat" "transform on end of combat" but maybe there should be :P So in the meantime the model could be broken instead of "open", but it would not make sense to transform back to un-broken by getting hit again or arousal. Maybe hit, than hit again, makes sense for open/close, and could be done now if we make the model. It would be more random than your idea.

I put on my list the idea of transform on combat start and end. You could use that to make other toys less restrictive in an immersive way. In fact I can imagine even better use cases than the blindfold.

Our already planned additional feature for Blind Effect, is that you will have a chance to fall when running, and a much higher chance to fall, sprinting. Planning to make this funny :D

Ooh I'm so excited that TOYS SE has arrived! I'm getting ready to give it a spin now. 

One little suggestion... I notice that the ESM is like 260 records and the Toy Story adventure is like 1200 records. However, currently both of them have records outside the ESL Reserve Range (xx000800 - xx000FFF). This means that SSE users have to dedicate a load order slot to each plugin even though they could be loaded in the FE reserved space for small mods (ESL flagged plugin).

Compacting the form IDs in these mods shouldn't have any negative effect on LE users (they just can't apply the ESL flag) but will be a major quality of life feature for SSE users. 

Would you be willing to consider making it a practice to use the ESL reserved range for TOYS mods that have fewer than 2048 unique records in them? Pretty please?

Either way, keep up the great work!

32 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

One little suggestion... I notice that the ESM is like 260 records and the Toy Story adventure is like 1200 records. However, currently both of them have records outside the ESL Reserve Range (xx000800 - xx000FFF). This means that SSE users have to dedicate a load order slot to each plugin even though they could be loaded in the FE reserved space for small mods (ESL flagged plugin).

Compacting the form IDs in these mods shouldn't have any negative effect on LE users (they just can't apply the ESL flag) but will be a major quality of life feature for SSE users. 

Would you be willing to consider making it a practice to use the ESL reserved range for TOYS mods that have fewer than 2048 unique records in them? Pretty please?

I don't know much yet about ESLs, but have done some reading. I could be wrong about this and I'm open to thoughts learning more...

• Toys.ESM - its my understanding that while I could ESL flag it, that would be bad because any esp trying to use Toys.ESM would break, the ESM having no fixed spot
  • ToyStory.ESP - Its small enough to be ESL flagged now, but Toy Story is only 1/3rd the size that I expect it to become. Being a quest mod using locations, the next 2 quests we add will grow it 2 or 3 X, and that will be soon. So I don't want to flag and then taketh away

Where I DO plan to use ESL, is for Toy Packs. This is where Toys will come in separate packs much like the concept of animation packs for Sexlab. Instead of growing the current base library of Toys bigger, and forcing people to DL all those toys, it can be far more of a pick and choose. That's why Toys already has the concept of "Sets", and in fact we will have 3 of those 4 sets in the base, but 1 becoming a pack for starters. We can provide toys in packs, plus other mod authors can. Since Toys are essentially armor, they DO require that a toy pack include a very simple ESP, but these can be ESL.

8 hours ago, audhol said:

To be honest I don't know, I'm not sure what version of the XML virgin Marie has used. I think for se users an smp XML is preferable to an hdt one. I will examine this tommorow and providing that the usage rights allow will convert to smp if not already done so. 

Good news:

As far as I can tell, there is no need to convert anything. It is all working okay as is.

I am using the Skyrim SE UUNP version and I built for UNPB specifically. I use CBPC for body physics and HDT-SMP for cloth and hair physics. I tried almost all the toys, and they all worked okay with appropriate physics and little or no clipping.

Specific things I tested:

• Anal plug with bell on a chain worked okay. (It must be using HDT-SMP like the equivalent item in DD.)
  • Nipple accessories bounced in conjunction with breasts, as expected.
  • Harnesses bounced in conjunction with belly, as expected.
  • Chastity belts bounced in conjunction with butt, as expected.

I played through the entire Toy Story quest and did not encounter any big problems. The only weird thing I noticed was during animations with the standing stone, the entire screen would periodically freeze. (I have not seen any other mod ever do that, so that was unexpected.)

Overall, a very impressive high-quality initial release! Many thanks for sharing this new framework with the community!

16 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

during animations with the standing stone, the entire screen would periodically freeze

I've not seen that. When you say freeze, like everything stops for a moment or what does it mean? Is it recreate-able? (after you finish the quest you can activate it again to return to Nightly's secret spot).

I actually think it might be some interactions with the water. I've not seen a freeze, but I've seen the water visual and sounds change, so that "jolt" if your running more mods and ENB etc, might be creating a lag. Try with your camera up away from the water, and not moving around.

Would also like to grab a papyrus log for a recreate if it does happen again, its not that likely the log is going to show anything but worth taking a peak fi you are willing.

Also thanks for testing all these things! I had to sanity check every one of the 6 bodyslide packages, and all the toys that are not using BS. So there's gonna be a mistake in there somewhere. My brain was mush packaging up to release. :P We are insane to support 6 bodies (4 in SE). But we are gonna do it!