11 minutes ago, audhol said:

I think VM wants to keep restrictions to a minimum to allow toys to be used in a play through without overly handicapping the player. 

Yeah, I understand what you mean and what the idea is.

I still believe most issues of that sort can be solved by MCM switches.

As you can see limiting the player is a rather small part of a whole "immersion" package.

Seeing/hearing the effects of toys is what really makes a difference.

(and glorious little events! They are sooo important lol, that's what also makes SLaV so unique)

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Those things really bring toys to life:

> sound effects (rattling of chains, high heel sounds, heavy breathing, gagged moaning)

> facial expressions (the famous "the gag look" or frustration/anger because of restrains)

> events that show effects of the toys (pain squeak, idle scene, debuffs, labored breathing, crawling, tears n'drool)

> idles (I still have to see the new ones, guess I will have to do Skyrim civil war in toys :classic_sleep:)

> limitations (slow walk, can't use hands, no swimming)

> maybe even tats that show the effects after removal of the toys for a while

(> maybe more for an toy addon: NPC reactions, like comments or gestures)

That's a really good comprehensive list.

• Sound - check. We have that for bells and chains. Not for heels. Coming for gags. Heavy breathing? well that's in the Exhausted Effect at least
  • Expressions - Ok will work with Audhol I can see he already has ideas. I just need trigger points that make sense
  • Limitations - Slow is planned and coming, Can't use hands is done and will be doing even more with it. No swimming... I don't know a way to prevent it. Trust me, if I find a way, I would do it ! This if ever, would be after V1
  • Tats - problematic. Hard to get right. SlaveTats is very slow script-wise, I do it without SlavTats. Requires textures that we don't have. This idea will live on but its for after V1
  • NPC reactions - I feel that this DOES belong in the framework. You volunteering to write them? I'd not over-do it. MCM would have some control on it too. They can be based on seeing any toy worn, or any active effect
9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Seeing/hearing the effects of toys is what really makes a difference.

(and glorious little events! They are sooo important lol, that's what also makes SLaV so unique)

My wife always tells me it's the little things that make the difference, but I never understood what she meant. 

15 minutes ago, audhol said:

My wife always tells me it's the little things that make the difference, but I never understood what she meant. 

😅😁

I also can't imagine what she meant by that. 🤷‍♂️

Mysterious 🧐

16 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

That's a really good comprehensive list.

That was just what came to mind first and it helps that toys does a lot of those things already (in an ALPHA!!!)

I have to organize my thoughts a bit more and write them down. It's all those things I thought about while walking my poor restrained PC thru half of Skyrim to find a blacksmith 🥺

The idea is that wearing toys alone already tells a story without any fixed quest scene.

The quest scenes create with/for toys are the icing on the cake.

If the idea is that toys allow a "continuous" play-through, than the toys will have to shine on the road!

(With my actual LO I managed that now even with DDs, but it was a long way plastered with tears and broken keys. Also it helps that modders created so many awesome stuff in 2020)

41 minutes ago, audhol said:

You should consider coming on the discord to be part of the ideas commity. There are lots of good ideas in what you say that we could implement (I think the boss would agree, hey boss @VirginMarie) We do have plans for more animation events to increase immersion however I think VM wants to keep restrictions to a minimum to allow toys to be used in a play through without overly handicapping the player. 

Checking in right now 🔍

53 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

This would be a good feature for when using keys, and Toys does not do that for atm. I've added it to my to do list, its very doable.

For other escape methods in toys, order would not matter, for example falling off when hit in combat, and blown off by your orgasm, these would never require that your hands are untied first.

Happy days. I look forward to seeing it implemented. Incidentally, I ignored your advice about uninstalling and playing on with the same savegame, I used save cleaning tool like I normally do and then continued with my game until I ran into a horseless headless horseman. In 10 years of playing Skyrim it's a new one on me.  😆

ScreenShot307.jpg

11 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I used save cleaning tool like I normally do and then continued with my game until I ran into a horseless headless horseman. In 10 years of playing Skyrim it's a new one on me.

Save cleaning tools help, but the save corruption will eventually creep in. 

If you follow that headless horseman to his home, you will find one of the secret Nocturnal statues of SLaV (if SLaV is installed).

14 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Save cleaning tools help, but the save corruption will eventually creep in. 

If you follow that headless horseman to his home, you will find one of the secret Nocturnal statues of SLaV (if SLaV is installed).

Didn't know that. Haven't played SLaV for a good while now, I remember it required a lot of additional animation mods to work properly. I played with them first time I played the mod but played without them thereafter to save all the bother with them and it wasn't as good, so that put me off playing it since tbh. Does it still need all these mods?

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Didn't know that. Haven't played SLaV for a good while now, I remember it required a lot of additional animation mods to work properly. I played with them first time I played the mod but played without them thereafter to save all the bother with them and it wasn't as good, so that put me off playing it since tbh. Does it still need all these mods?

It has a very light requirement list. But what you are talking about is not mods required, but animation packs. You still want animation packs with 3-some 4-some, but you can get that just by including the pack from Funnybiz. SLaV for Toys will be out pretty soon.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It has a very light requirement list. But what you are talking about is not mods required, but animation packs. You still want animation packs with 3-some 4-some, but you can get that just by including the pack from Funnybiz. SLaV for Toys will be out pretty soon.

I know this is off topic but can DDi and DCL be enhanced by having some of those animations intsalled also? I ask this because I normally play without and sometimes

no animation plays. I'm guessing that this is down to just using SL and Zap.

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

can DDi and DCL be enhanced by having some of those animations intsalled also? I ask this because I normally play without and sometimes

no animation plays.

Yes.  The DD animation filter will still result in nothing playing, but less often. We are not forcing an animation filter in Toys for that, and other reasons.

On 2/28/2021 at 11:05 AM, VirginMarie said:

Tell me your key finding fetish!

A more real life version would be nice.

How about merchants sell "key molds".  These are just inventory items that when taken to a blacksmith can be used to create a random key for some fee (maybe the price of an iron ingot or a little more) and the key mold is destroyed in the process.

1 hour ago, rjn said:

How about merchants sell "key molds".  These are just inventory items that when taken to a blacksmith can be used to create a random key for some fee (maybe the price of an iron ingot or a little more) and the key mold is destroyed in the process.

Interesting idea, very lore friendly, maybe the blacksmith could require you to gather the ingredients to mold the key, and the more exotique keys require rarer ingredients? 

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Which is "Whoever has the Gold, makes the rules" ?

I can tell you that If I had all the gold, I sure as heck would not have made this stupid rule. Who do you figure has the gold?

On 2/28/2021 at 1:15 PM, donttouchmethere said:

> limitations (slow walk, can't use hands, no swimming)

Had a crazy thought on swimming. I can't stop the PC from going into the water and swimming, but I CAN, likely, do harm, like as if they are drowning, while swimming (would be taking their HP away fast), if they are arms tied. That could be even better than preventing swimming :P. You'd have a chance to try and get out of the water before you drown to death, or you could try and traverse a short river, making it, just barely alive. Difficulty setting in MCM of course!

Maybe the condition would be arms tied (either the arm binding or hard core magical is active), or if there is some other toy with a new effect called "Drowning". This way you could add the drowning effect to a toy that does not tie your arms, like say a ball and chain.

10 hours ago, rjn said:

I did not reply right away because been thinking on it, and I like it. But I think it belongs in a separate content mod, not as a base feature of the framework. There is really 2 categories of obtaining your unlocking based freedom, one is finding a key, and the other is all the other different ways of obtaining a key which all tend to be a service/interaction with an NPC. I need a "finding keys" idea that would be new.

Yes, I see.  In that case since it's unlikely that toys keys would be just laying about and since toys have apparently magical/uncanny effects I have two other ideas.

1. Find keys as an offering to/from the gods at their shrines across Skyrim.

2. Find keys at your feet after casting a spell (could be a small probability and associated with a distinctive sound).

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Had a crazy thought on swimming. I can't stop the PC from going into the water and swimming, but I CAN, likely, do harm,

Yes yes! That was the idea =D

MM1's SLS does that already for DD if frostfall is installed.

But if you can detect that the PC is swimming you could integrate that into Toys

Now I get another crazy idea. What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

of course they don't turn back eminently after leaving the water 😈

RL busy, I will be back for more madness 😵

6 hours ago, rjn said:

1. Find keys as an offering to/from the gods at their shrines across Skyrim.

2. Find keys at your feet after casting a spell (could be a small probability and associated with a distinctive sound).

I like #1. It could be even that you "touch" the shrine, altars, statues, etc, and that makes the key "clink" into your inventory, by chance as set in MCM, different chance for exotic. There would be a cool down on touching the same things again.

Problem with #2 is that its too easy to just spam casting, and then it becomes tedious. Does not cause you to explore the world.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

MM1's SLS does that already for DD if frostfall is installed.

Not gonna make either of those 2 mods a requirement, can learn from them if I get stuck.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

ummm, nooooo :P

For the key question:

First, I have to second the idea by @rjn with the molds, I love that!

If the framework itself puts shrines into world, the idea that those then may spawn some keys, too, also is really good. As it's some daedric pastime, maybe it could have a gambling aspect: You have to pray at a shrine and most of the time you get a key, when you're bound. Sometimes you get bound even more, though, as amusement for the Daedra. If you pray while untied, it could have other effects, maybe some helpful, others not.

A bit tedious, but potentially lore-friendly: hand pick some vanilla merchants and fences, who may be into kinky stuff and see a potential market.

Camilla Valerius, that Slut, surely has some keys laying above. If she wants more, she has to go to the coll ... wait, that was sth else ^^ Or maybe Belethor, who even would sell his sister, most probably sells keys for kinky gear, too. Fences hear quite a bit about locks and keys, as they are that close to the Thieves Guild, and they use every source of income. There can be even some backstories or short quests to earn the right to buy keys by those persons. Eg, maybe you only can buy keys from Camilla, once you've brought back the Golden Claw?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now I get another crazy idea. What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

of course they don't turn back eminently after leaving the water 😈

Omg I love it, your à genius dtmt. I'll do it and not tell her, we'll pretend it's some cuffs OK just don't tell her the truth. 

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

For the key question:

First, I have to second the idea by @rjn with the molds, I love that!

If the framework itself puts shrines into world, the idea that those then may spawn some keys, too, also is really good. As it's some daedric pastime, maybe it could have a gambling aspect: You have to pray at a shrine and most of the time you get a key, when you're bound. Sometimes you get bound even more, though, as amusement for the Daedra. If you pray while untied, it could have other effects, maybe some helpful, others not.

A bit tedious, but potentially lore-friendly: hand pick some vanilla merchants and fences, who may be into kinky stuff and see a potential market.

Camilla Valerius, that Slut, surely has some keys laying above. If she wants more, she has to go to the coll ... wait, that was sth else ^^ Or maybe Belethor, who even would sell his sister, most probably sells keys for kinky gear, too. Fences hear quite a bit about locks and keys, as they are that close to the Thieves Guild, and they use every source of income. There can be even some backstories or short quests to earn the right to buy keys by those persons. Eg, maybe you only can buy keys from Camilla, once you've brought back the Golden Claw?

Beletor is a slimy cunt and I'm sure he would demand servicing before even considering selling any keys, same goes for lucan, there's some great ideas, just needs someone to consider making a quest mod for keys. 

Teaser

Wow, when converted and working in SSE, the transforming toys look orgasmic! SSE version is coming sooner than you think.

20210303104326_1.jpgNipple Ts melt on high arousal.20210303145222_1.jpg

20210303145206_1.jpg20210303145125_1.jpg

Cuffs, they break (the lock has fallen off) when hit enough times. That's when you can remove them.

In Toy Story they melt due to arousal, and force you into hard core restrained mode.

20210303144937_1.jpg20210303144948_1.jpg

Scanty Belt. The lock breaks off the back, and the chain breaks off from then front.

20210303145048_1.jpg  20210303145016_1.jpg

Then it melts. I'm not going to tell you what other effects are involved in these 3 stages, and spoil your Toy Story quest experience.

20210306143015_1.jpg

Question about MfgFix (for SE).... These toys look great in SE. Only thing is, notice how the mouth is not open for the gag. I've got MfgFix loaded. Sometimes the gag mouth effect works, but it has a habit of often randomly not working which I don't yet understand. With no MfgFix installed, for sure it never works. Anyone know if there is a know way to fix. Essentially the MfgConsole script commands are not behaving, and its not a problem in LE (which does need any MfgFix), just SE.