Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

On 2/1/2021 at 9:00 PM, nokturnihs said:

gonna use DF as an example) - say devious followers - since detecting both DD And toys present the mod author could put a switch in their MCM to expressly use one or the other..

The problem with porting a mod like DF is that it has a lot of dialog conditions and code in fragments that are all tightly bound to DD.

Swapping it over to use Toys is not really a good use of time.

But, that doesn't mean you wouldn't want to make it play nicely with Toys if possible, but that might not be a good use of time on old mods either.

And you might conceivably want to add a facility to use certain toys in new functionality - but Marie is saying you probably won't - and undoubtedly has good reasons to say that.

If every dialog condition that DF tests for DD had to be duplicated with another Toys one, testing for the same item "type", it would likely bloat the dialog conditions on many dialogs to a silly level. A good many of those dialogs have a lot of conditions already. Too many for my taste.

Maybe that's just not something you do in a Toys world? If I want to ensure that the PC is in the appropriate state to offer some game, or add, or remove some device, maybe there's a completely different way to achieve that in Toys rather than checking for device keywords?

But, I imagine that if I want not to stop DD bumping into Toys, I need to do some Toys checks before adding DD items?

Unless DD adds reciprocal support for Toys, though that seems optimistic.

I'd imagine that SLAV has to face completely converting a staggering amount of dialog conditions and fragments to Toys, and if that's done it can rely on Toys built-in safe-with-respect-to-DD-ness? That avoids double checking, but does require a major rework of the mod.

It seems like a situation where one nervously stands back and watches to see what others do, but the more I think about it, the more I think Toys probably makes most sense for all-new mods.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If I want to ensure that the PC is in the appropriate state to offer some game, or add, or remove some device, maybe there's a completely different way to achieve that in Toys rather than checking for device keywords?

This is a copy/paste from some documentation within ToysFramework.psc...

Spoiler

;/========== Registered Worn Toys ==========
;===========================================
- To access worn toys, no function call is required. Instead, worn toys are always kept in memory (the properties below)
Examples:

ToysFramework Property Toys Auto

If Toys.WPelvis
	- True if a Plevis toy (chastity belt etc) is currently worn

If Toys.WGenital.HasKeyWord(Toys.Arousal)
	- True if the worn Genital toy (a clit or penis piercing etc.) has the Arousal effect

Debug.Notification(Toys.WNipples.GetName())
	- display the name of the currently worn Nipple toy

Toys.HandleToy("MyMod", PlayerRef, Toys.WMouth, UnEquipToy=True)
	- uses HandleToy() to unequip the current mouth toy (gag), if not restricted

- please do not use script to modify these properties directly. Never makes sense to do so. Toys manages them for you/;
Armor Property WHands Auto
Armor Property WFeet Auto
Armor Property WMouth Auto
Armor Property WNeck Auto
Armor Property WWrists Auto
Armor Property WAnal Auto
Armor Property WPelvis Auto
Armor Property WGenital Auto
Armor Property WNipples Auto
Armor Property WLegs Auto
Armor Property WEyes Auto
Armor Property WBreasts Auto
Armor Property WVaginal Auto
Armor Property WTorso Auto
Armor Property WArms Auto

;/.......... IsSlotAvailable
- Checks a slot to see if can be used
- IfUseStore False, means the check is based on unequipping a toy to inventory. True means by moving to storage

Returns True if:
= Slot is empty, or toy that occupies it has no restrictions, or the player equipped (in which case restrictions are ignored)
Returns False if:
- Invalid ToyType
- when IfUseStore False, an occupying toy from another mod has a restrictive keyword
- when IfUseStore True, an occupying toy from another mod has the 'NoRemoval' keyword
- when another mod has reserved slots
= Mutex wait timeout
/;
Bool Function IsSlotAvailable(String ShortModName, Keyword ToyType, Bool IfUseStore=False)

So for example, instead of checking a keyword, if using script, you can simply use

If Toys.WPelvis

That will return true if the player has a Pelvis toy.

I hadn't considered that people check for devices directly in dialogue conditions. I've not done it that way myself. I always pre-check outside of dialogue. But I can see why for a follower, this would be different.

If I were to add the "Conditional" flag to the Armor Property WPelvis Auto, you could check Toys.WPelvis in conditionals.

This is more efficient. But while worthwhile, I don't think it makes your updates to conditions any less tedious.

In the copy/paste above, I also included IsSlotAvailable(). Now you can't use that in conditionals, but see my suggestion below at the end of this post.

I'd like to see an example of what you have in conditions to check for DD items. Because I'm not saying nobody is going to want to do this (support 2 frameworks at the same time). So I'm putting my mind around this.

I'm going to make one of my next priorities, to be on these...

1. Figure out best way for Toys to know if a DD item is in a given slot, without hard dependency on DD. It could then have auto play nice built into HandleToy() and UnequipToys(), just like it does for Toys toys
  2. Figure out if I can stop DD from blindly removing Toys

But, I imagine that if I want not to stop DD bumping into Toys, I need to do some Toys checks before adding DD items?

Yes. Unless you don't play nice, and just let DD remove a Toy that another mod could be counting on being there. I can't think of any way to make this easier or automatic, beyond the stuff above.

Unless DD adds reciprocal support for Toys, though that seems optimistic.

Yes, but I'm trying hard for the 2 to work side by side.

If every dialog condition that DF tests for DD had to be duplicated with another Toys one, testing for the same item "type", it would likely bloat the dialog conditions on many dialogs to a silly level

Maybe setup a "conflict check function" does all the work of checking both for DD and Toys, returning true or false, then trigger it from your dialogue just in advance of it being needed, land the "answer" in a variable that is conditional to be read in your dialogue, then use that, it becoming a single check in the dialogue stuff.

Such function could use IsSlotAvailable() which would now include checking for Toys restrictive keywords, automatically for you.

To all the super smart coding genius types out there..... ! 

Can anyone come up with...

Best way for Toys to know if a DD item is in a given slot, without hard dependency on DD

- must be soft dependency

- must know its DD item (for example has keyword Zad_InventoryItem or whatever it is). If we cant read the keywords, maybe DD is detected by the fact that its got those dual armor parts or something else creative

- as a bonus, if we CAN read the keywords, then also check for if device is generic, or QuestItem

Write me the code, that is the most efficient way to do this, and win the prize! The prize is your bragging rights, and be in Toys credits :P

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Write me the code, that is the most efficient way to do this, and win the prize!

See SLD item scanner. It uses a classic soft-dep in global function file  to obtain the forms, then uses informed knowledge of what slots what items can actually appear in to detect the items in the core code.

It scans almost all the item types across all the slots. It's "time to complete" is long, because it has to fetch slot contents, but the Papyrus load of doing that is minimal because it spends nearly all its time descheduled, waiting for latent functions to return.

If you want a quick result, then getting keywords by soft-dep, or by name gives you some information, but it doesn't necessarily confirm occupation of a particular equipment slot reliably.

The _fwb_dd.psc global functions should only be called once you know DD is present, which I establish by a check for its ESP.

No DD "types" are present in the slot handling code.

On load, or at some other sensible time, you call the global code in _fwb_dd.psc to populate the Keyword variables in the handling code.

It's only called once per load. Or it could only be once per game.

However, I recall it on load, after establishing DD is present, so that bug fixes in that file will be picked up and will repair the stored state.

The snippet code puts the device/slot state into a bunch of variables that can then be referred to as needed.

The idea is that the slot scanning runs periodically on the PC, and it takes a while, but is low load.

The exact state of the PC will not always be perfectly up to date, but with Papyrus and DD that's irrelevant anyway.

DD's mutexing system doesn't work, so items splat over each other internally, corrupting the StorageUtil state and creating dysfunctional item adds.

Also, there's no way for an external application to link into those mutexes, even if they worked, so it's all moot.

Clean synchronisation with DD is impossible, and not even worth attempting. You can only know the current keywords, and you can never really ensure that some DD item doesn't perform an asynchronous commit while you're processing that state, because the Papyrus threading model means that doing anything meaningful to a slot, or with an item can potentially deschedule your thread, and you might not run for ... a very long time ... or ever again.

_fwb_dd.psc

Snippets from SLD slot handling.txt

Finally, there is a known bug in GetKeywordArray. I thought I fixed this but it still seems to be there. My memory is hazy and I'll need to review the SLD forum, but it was raised a couple of times. Or there might be a fixed version on my Mac somewhere, but I don't have time to look just now. For sure, the plugVaginal and plugAnal hex values shouldn't have the top byte set, and I think there could be an item keyword that is fetched from the wrong file (integration instead of assets, or vice versa), and thus is garbage - probably something to do with hoods, because hoods are all over the place in DD (at least in 4.X, I'd like to dream they're fixed in 5, but probably not). Due to the chaotic state of hoods, I think my testing of them was sketchy, because I was inclined to ignore odd results, because their slotting is highly erratic to start with.

If you're actually interested in this, I can identify the issue and post the fix, otherwise I won't bother.

Oh wow thank you so much Lupine, this is loads of help.

I've also received ideas from another person in Discord. Between the two of you, a combination of ideas, I already see a clear and easy way, I think, to do a clean thing in Toys.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

If you're actually interested in this, I can identify the issue and post the fix, otherwise I won't bother.

I'd not by copying any code, so not needed. It's the technique/approach I needed. I've read tons about soft dependency, but this is my first time implementing in that fashion. Toys is largely all about lessons learned, and I think you said that yourself, that we now have that luxury.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I've read tons about soft dependency, but this is my first time implementing in that fashion.

This probably explains things better than my hasty comments above.

I noticed one mistake though:

I say "1) Put all the mod interactions for a single foreign mod into a single global function. Do not (ever) mix mod interactions between different mods in the same file!"

What I actually meant was "into global functions in a single file".

Though, in some extreme cases you might need more than one file to partition that code, it would still be all global functions.

I mention processing OnLoad above, but that was a simplification; the correct details are in the blog post.

Don't miss the bit hidden in the spoiler at the bottom, as it digs a little deeper into on load issues and type resolution.

@Lupine00

For next release, Alpha 2...

HandleToy() and IsSlotAvailable() now have DD awareness built in, meaning they will check for a conflicting DD device, if no conflicting toy, and if DD is installed. 

[02/06/2021 - 11:07:48PM] [*TOYS] DD IS installed
[02/06/2021 - 11:08:26PM] [TStory] Book that shall not be named READ
[02/06/2021 - 11:08:26PM] [Toys] Slot has a DD item
[02/06/2021 - 11:08:26PM] [Toys] (IsSlotAvailable) [Keyword <ToysType_Pelvis (0C0038DA)>] slot is NOT available (but it might be if storing)

So that covers Toys side of playing nice, making it dead easy. You do no extra code beyond what you'd do if there was just Toys in use.

In the opposite direction, DD wont have this awareness, but if you are wanting to make a mod use both frameworks at the same time, you'd already have the Toys awareness from the Toys side, so not a problem. For example if you are about to equip a DD pelvis device, and want to make sure the slot is available, it's just... 

IsSlotAvailable("<ShortModName>",Toys.Pelvis)

14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

a content mod for Toys, that provides keys in unique and interesting ways

Definitely by harvesting plants! ??? I find keys in my garden all the time. No tentacle monsters so far though.

More seriously, the gameplay of Skyrim has only a few actions: combat (being hit, cast spell, swing weapon, fire arrow), sex, looting enemies/containers/plants, praying, equip or unequip an item, eating, drinking, NPC conversations, and the various trade skills. Most of these have been done as key sources in one form or another in the past, except maybe combat and praying. You can theoretically create new actions, like dancing, or pulling a cart, and they've been done, but not as universal as sex in sexlab.

Dance for keys? Could be a thing? Maybe they throw keys at you?

Or maybe you can find a key at the bottom of a wine bottle? :) 

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I think you can find keys in dragon dung?

I bet you can find loads of them there. Presumably, from key-laden adventurers that were gobbled up and pooped out.

This suggests a mod that I'm sure would be a big hit on Nexus: Turds of Skyrim - adding harvestable poops from wild and domesticated animals. Get the real horse experience! Muck out the cow shed! Wonderful. Sofia can roll around in it next time she's spreading her legs in the stables.

Uses:

• poop alchemy
  • burn instead of firewood
  • fertilize your planter boxes and fields
  • farmers will pay you to spread it on their crops and it causes instant growth (because Skyrim!)
  • LL-only patch to find keys.

This is too big and exciting a mod for me to develop at my slow pace though. It needs a mod-making-machine like Monoman.

But more seriously, I was trying to think of a way to get keys that would be a little different from normal, and useful when you are bound and really need keys. Roaming around Skyrim in a hobble dress and armbinder, searching the wilderness, or horror-infested tombs, seems like a poor decision. It's like saying, "I'd rather be eaten by spiders, or raped, murdered, and then raped again by draugr than stay alive, but at the mercy of capricious humans." At least the humans have reasons to keep you alive that sabretooths and bears don't normally have. But maybe that makes no sense in the topsy-turvy world of LL Skyrim, where friendly spiders let you go after giving you a little gift, where draugr conjure brand-new armbinders to dress you up for their bondage-sex parties, then let you wander off with them, and where bandits rape you then put you in a chastity belt and simply let you go. Though, in some versions of this world you might have to spend a couple of weeks on your knees and staring at a wall before they'll release you.

I guess my point is that the best place to get out of bondage should always be in a town that's mostly filled with people who aren't actively attacking you as their normal activity, and if you go somewhere else, you are definitely taking a big risk.

A feature I keep meaning to add for use with DD, and it is on my to-do list for DF, is "the bondage bus". Basically, whenever you're thrown out of a dungeon blindfolded and covered in restraints, instead of having to waste three hours of real time walking to civilization, you can stand at the side of the road for five minutes, and a cart, or a carriage, or khajit with a pack horse, or ... something ... would wander past and collect you, like a package for delivery. They would then drop you at the nearest town. Maybe you have to pay them for it, later, or immediately.

In the DF version, you just open a dialog with the follower and pathetically beg, "Please, get me home!" and the follower throws you over their shoulder and one fast-travel later, you are at an inn, or one of your houses, and have a nice new deal to work off.

This also suggests a mechanic that runs counter to Laura's Bondage shop, and other mechanics we've seen in the past. Historically, many mods have wanted you to fork over huge sums of cash for keys, or help with restraints. This is mostly useless, as when you're restrained you don't have any cash, you're usually naked and destitute apart from a shiny new yoke, some uncomfortable shoes, and maybe some pretty mittens. So that sort of thing only works if you have a home to store things in, and buy keys in advance.

But what if there were somebody who would simply remove restraints for free? The Temple of Mara, or Dibella, or The Nine Divines, or even a weird little shop that manages to earn a living selling extremely niche bondage gear in the middle of a civil war (and you thought SLAV was the only pure comedy mod on LL other than Hydra's?) Yes! That somebody could remove bondage items for free ... without charging you a single coin. But nothing is really for free, right? Who knows what those sinister religious cultists, or creepy sex-addicts in the shop really want from you? Whatever it is, you'll wish that it had just been cash.

SLAV's Dibellans sort of fit that mold, but the punishment there is losing points with Kinkturnal - the most badass follower in the game - and the simple issue that the Dibellans are a bit annoying and you'd hate to be stuck in the kitchen with them at a party. So, it's more about who you upset rather than an obligation to your rescuers.

57 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Presumably, from key-laden adventurers that were gobbled up and pooped out.

Yes. Key-laden poop.

57 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

"the bondage bus"

Yes. Mobile Key/removal services even, why bother going to town when you can't afford the fare?

58 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But what if there were somebody who would simply remove restraints for free? The Temple of Mara, or Dibella, or The Nine Divines

The Lily guys, Biggs and Wedge might take pity on you.

So when you getting started? :P

A sneak preview (work in progress) of the first part of the Toy Story quest. Not going to give away what happens next, beyond the intro. :P

You will also see the new "Blind" animations we are working on for Toys, part of the time since she wears the Dwemer Blinders toy. This is an alternative to a dark screen etc. The Player has no vision impairment, but the character acts blind.

There is a new Chastity toy in this video too. It's not got final textures yet, just a prototype.

If you want to know more about what Toy Story is, see HERE.

Added toys + toy story to a running game and played thru AHO Project mod while keeping my PC constantly in various toys combos.

No issues or conflicts found. All looks very promising! (or even works already and is stable).

I like the spontaneous orgasm animations too and found they work better than those of SLaV, which tend to not stop if a new mod scene gets triggered (like chain SL scenes).

Toys is ideal for playing thru quests while wearing devices without issues. This on the other hand makes them only fetish items without the feeling that the PC is bound for real.

I love the crawling effects lol, the toy collar is my favorite.

Toys would go well on PAHE slaves too, because the would force NPC that idle in various bondage animations according to the worn devices, without preventing them to do any tasks by HSH or AYGAS.

The new "escape" option for the locked toys is great, like the possibility of them to break in combat. Adds completely new ways to escape and offers new tactics.

Everything went smooth, which is impressive for an entirely new framework.

?

Thanks for the feedback :D

Test harder if you get the time! There must be something you can break. We do have Alpha 2 coming soon, maybe 1.5 weeks. Can wait for that, it will have the first part of the Toy Story quest.

Did you run side by side with DD, or no DD?

If with DD, was there any DD mod that likes to throw on lots of devices (SLaV would be in included in that category)? This I'd not expect to go very well in some cases, however, Toys does play nicely with DD, just not the other way around so much.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I like the spontaneous orgasm animations too and found they work better than those of SLaV, which tend to not stop if a new mod scene gets triggered (like chain SL scenes).

SLaV will get that benefit too then, because it wont need to do its own scenes for innocent self loving things. But I'm not sure I understand where SLaV gets it wrong and would like to make sure Toys is truly getting it right. Can you clarify the example if you remember in more detail?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Toys is ideal for playing thru quests while wearing devices without issues. This on the other hand makes them only fetish items without the feeling that the PC is bound for real.

I'm sure you meant to say "while wearing toys without issues" :P

What does it need to give that real bound feeling? Note that armbinders, yokes, and prisoner chains ARE coming, and your PC is going to get its ass tied up tight ! :P We might even be using all new animations for those toy types. The plan is that Toys offers both types of experience (hardcore/not hardcore), and its up to the mod author to pick, which would sometimes be purely the config of the toy.

If we are getting that wrong, I want people to say so and why.

14 minutes ago, umbex32 said:

Will Toys come with beast compatibility by V.1?

Yes this is the plan. By V1.0 I think you mean... the first non-alpha/beta public release.

We are also working on a beast-ish feature. An effect that can be configured on a toy that makes you "DeerFu" which is deer hooves, antlers, and optional texture.

We will also have some initial male and futa support in V1.0

Test harder if you get the time! There must be something you can break. We do have Alpha 2 coming soon, maybe 1.5 weeks. Can wait for that, it will have the first part of the Toy Story quest.

Will do!

Toys came to stay ^^

It has to survive in this Setup (or the other way around).

I will play this setup until it breaks with the upcoming toy updates.

DD version is v4.3

ZAZ is v8+

UUNP body

Mods that throw DDs at the PC regularly:

DEC (followers, after rape, NPC interaction outcomes)

Deviously Enchanted Chests

Devious Vanilla

NDUN if defeated

Mods that do this during quests:

SLTR + Extension

SD+

new: DFC newest update

Devious Vanilla

Laura's bondage shop

SCB

SLS

DLore

S.L.U.T.S.

Toys fills atm the gap for custom quest mods from Nexus that have containers that are unrecognized by DD mods or that have a slavery part unrelated to DD mods while the PC is without followers.

Save is 600+ hours old, but of course Toys was added much later.

Spoiler

=== Active Mod Files:
* 00  Skyrim.esm
* 01  Update.esm
* 02  Dawnguard.esm
* 03  HearthFires.esm
* 04  Dragonborn.esm
* 05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp  [Version 3.0.15]
* 06  Unofficial Skyrim Modders Patch.esp
* 07  Campfire.esm
* 08  Gray Fox Cowl.esm
* 09  HammetDungeons.esm
* 0A  Unslaad.esm
* 0B  Vigilant.esm
* 0C  KameleonArmor.esm
* 0D  Heels Sound.esm
* 0E  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
* 0F  dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
* 10  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
* 11  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
* 12  Toys.esm
* 13  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.1]
* 14  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
* 15  SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
* 16  Amputator.esm
* 17  Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm  [Version 1.60]
* 18  SkyrimChainBeasts.esm
* 19  paradise_halls.esm
* 1A  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
* 1B  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
* 1C  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
* 1D  KziitdXXXToolset.esp
* 1E  SkyUI.esp
* 1F  UIExtensions.esp
* 20  SkyUI Rearranger.esp
* 21  Box Addon Iu DD.esp
* 22  Box RM Ir.esp
* 23  [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
* 24  RaceMenu.esp
* 25  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
* 26  RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
* 27  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 3.0]
* 28  iHUD.esp
* 29  Rubber_Resources.esp
* 2A  AddItemMenuLE.esp
* 2B  QuickLight.esp
* 2C  wizDynamicThings.esp
* 2D  More Player Homes.esp
* 2E  JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
* 2F  Kaw's Cat Disguise.esp
* 30  KziitdFeitshSet-BdsmMaid.esp
* 31  Box Melodic Iu.esp
* 32  Box C5Kev.esp
* 33  Box Scifi Ir a.esp
* 34  Box Wicked It.esp
* 35  Box Armor Iu.esp
* 36  Box Clothes I.esp
* 37  Box Accessories Iu.esp
* 38  Weapon AIO.esp
* 39  AKrossBow- Mihail.esp
* 3A  GhostGun.esp
* 3B  EnchantmentSwapper.esp  [Version 1.0]
* 3C  PortableMimic.esp
* 3D  Levitate Toggle-able Spell.esp
* 3E  Box Follower Iu a.esp
* 3F  KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp
* 40  cmhEloise.esp
* 41  LoonaShadow.esp
* 42  018Auri.esp
* 43  CRB Auri Lenka Replacer.esp
* 44  Nixy.esp
* 45  SexyNixy.esp
* 46  Dwarfsphere.esp  [Version 2]
* 47  ProjectAHO - StartWhenYouWant.esp
* 48  Vominheim.esp
* 49  Haem Projects Goblands.esp  [Version 1.1]
* 4A  Vigilant Voiced.esp
* 4B  Darkend.esp
* 4C  DarkendMNCPatch.esp
* 4D  Gray Fox Cowl MNC Patch.esp
* 4E  dcc-dm2.esp
* 4F  SMIM-Merged-All.esp
* 50  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
* 51  ELFX - Hardcore.esp
* 52  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
* 53  JKs Skyrim.esp
* 54  ELFX Exteriors - JK Patch.esp
* 55  Settlements Expanded.esp
* 56  Inns and Taverns.esp
* 57  Settlements Expanded - Inns and Taverns Patch.esp
* 58  SeverinManorIsYourOwnHome.esp  [Version 5.0]
* 59  Box World Ip.esp
* 5A  ToyStory.esp
* 5B  Box Trade Ir.esp
* 5C  iNeed.esp
* 5D  SimplyKnock.esp
* 5E  SL Survival.esp
* 5F  TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
* 60  adcSexlife.esp
* 61  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
* 62  SexLab Extra Voices.esp
* 63  ZenitharWorkshop.esp
* 64  Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
* 65  The Bondage House.esp
* 66  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* 67  BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
* 68  DeviousCarriages.esp
* 69  DeviousCarriagesBFTPatch.esp
* 6A  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* 6B  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* 6C  Devious Dremora.esp
* 6D  DemonicCreatures.esp
* 6E  hydra_slavegirls.esp
* 6F  aaaEnemyPlus.esp
* 70  Honeypopcorn Skyrim Overhaul.esp
* 71  Immersive Wenches.esp
* 72  Deadly Wenches.esp
* 73  SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.80]
* 74  Box Hostile Ir a.esp
* 75  SexLab_Dialogues.esp
* 76  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* 77  Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp
* 78  SD Patches.esp  [Version 3.47]
* 79  SD Addons.esp
* 7A  TKDodge.esp
* 7B  FNIS.esp
* 7C  FNISspells.esp
* 7D  XPMSE.esp
* 7E  SOSRaceMenu.esp
* 7F  SexLabTools.esp
* 80  MoreNastyCritters.esp
* 81  Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp  [Version v6.5.2b]
* 82  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp  [Version v6.5.2a]
* 83  Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
* 84  SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp
* 85  sic_spawnFIX.esp
* 86  BDIC.esp
* 87  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
* 88  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
* 89  pahe-tdf-patch.esp
* 8A  Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
* 8B  Pahe_Immersive_Creature fixes patch.esp
* 8C  PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
* 8D  PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
* 8E  Box SCB Ib.esp
* 8F  ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
* 90  SLAnimLoader.esp
* 91  SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
* 92  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
* 93  CobaltAnimations.esp
* 94  SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
* 95  NibblesAnimObjects.esp
* 96  AnubAnimObj.esp
* 97  PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
* 98  SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
* 99  HDTSextoys.esp
* 9A  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
* 9B  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
* 9C  SOS - Leito Addon.esp
* 9D  SOS_Ho.esp
* 9E  SOS_Ho_StraponPatch.esp
* 9F  SexLab Strapon.esp
* A0  DW.esp
* A1  Devious Devices - Equip.esp  [Version 4.60]
* A2  xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp  [Version 4.60]
* A3  Apropos2.esp
* A4  Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp
* A5  Animated Dragon Wings.esp
* A6  Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
* A7  SRR Comments - Patch.esp
* A8  Bondage Furniture World - Furniture Only.esp
* A9  EstrusChaurus.esp
* AA  EstrusDwemer.esp
* AB  dD Enchanted Chests.esp
* AC  Vigilant dDEC Patch.esp
* AD  SexLab-Parasites.esp
* AE  AnimatedParasites.esp
* AF  Devious Arachnophobia.esp
* B0  SlaveTats.esp
* B1  SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
* B2  RapeTattoos.esp
* B3  FadeTattoos.esp
* B4  Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
* B5  SimpleBathing.esp
* B6  BathingInSkyrim-SimpleBathing Patch.esp
* B7  itgrows.esp
* B8  Naked Dungeons.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
* B9  NDUN + Enemy Plus - Harmless Patch.esp
* BA  NDUN - Civilian Rape Quest Disabled.esp
* BB  GoToBed.esp
* BC  Box Sleep MHIYH Itx.esp
* BD  PetCollar.esp
* BE  SimpleSlavery.esp
* BF  submissivelola_est.esp
* C0  Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
* C1  RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
* C2  nwsFollowerFramework.esp
* C3  nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
* C4  kal_LolaAddon.esp
* C5  Dress Up Lovers.esp
* C6  PetProject.esp
* C7  Masque of Clavicus Vile.esp
* C8  Deviously Vanilla.esp
* C9  Deviously Vanilla - Feminine Masque.esp
* CA  PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
* CB  PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
* CC  bwitch.esp
* CD  DeviousTraining.esp
* CE  DeviousTrainingMartyr.esp
* CF  DeviousBodyAlteration.esp
* D0  SexLab UtilityPlus.esp  [Version 2020]
* D1  Spank That Ass.esp
* D2  Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
* D3  DD - BRRF_Patch - Laura.esp
* D4  Devious Lore.esp
* D5  Devious Devices - Lore Patch.esp
* D6  KS Hairdo's.esp
* D7  Immersive Wenches -KS hairs- Patch.esp
* D8  Devious Lore - KS Hair Patch.esp
* D9  DD_NPC_Fixup.esp
* DA  Deviously Enslaved.esp
* DB  SexLab Inflation Framework.esp  [Version 1.1.9b]
* DC  SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
* DD  SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
* DE  AOS.esp  [Version 2.5.1DGDB]
* DF  Purity.esp
* E0  AOS2_Purity Patch.esp
* E1  TrueStorms.esp
* E2  AOS2_TrueStorms Patch.esp
* E3  PurityTrueStormsPatch.esp
* E4  SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
* E5  NorthernGrass.esp
* E6  Skyland Imperial Forts and Dungeons.esp
* E7  Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
* E8  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.1.7]
* E9  Box Replacer It.esp
* EA  Box Corsec Iu.esp
* EB  Vigilant - Olivaerhaul.esp
* EC  Feminine Females.esp
* ED  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* EE  Botox.esp
* EF  Pandorable_NPCs.esp
* F0  Veronica&George.esp
* F1  CellBuilder.esp
* F2  DeviousFollowers.esp  [Version 2.13.1]
* F3  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* F4  Smashed Patch.esp  [Version onica]

I will have to test more what happens if toys are worn while other mods want to add DDs. I usually use the locked toy variations.

Toys does play nicely with DD, just not the other way around so much

There are a few mod in LO that have that issue, like SCB devices which stay equipped even if DDs are equipped at the same time.

Even if that's a conflict it has the interesting side effect that I have to remove the DDs until I can remove the SCB devices.

I wonder if that would be an idea for toys too ^^

SCB and DDs need some more testing tho, just updated to newest SCB.

Toys could be a solution for many mods that add unique devices.

SLaV will get that benefit too then, because it wont need to do its own scenes for innocent self loving things. But I'm not sure I understand where SLaV gets it wrong and would like to make sure Toys is truly getting it right. Can you clarify the example if you remember in more detail?

My thoughts exacly lol

I hoped you would say that.

I had issues with the forced spontaneous orgasm from SLaV and chain sexlab scenes. If the SLaV orgasm triggered shortly after the first SL scene, the next one would be glitched. Same for scenes like NDUN defeat that puts the PC into a furniture. I must admit it is a while I had SLaV in LO. Guess Toys will change that soon enough =D

I'm sure you meant to say "while wearing toys without issues"

lol, yes, I had already a bad feeling saying devices ?

What does it need to give that real bound feeling? Note that armbinders, yokes, and prisoner chains ARE coming, and your PC is going to get its ass tied up tight ! :P We might even be using all new animations for those toy types. The plan is that Toys offers both types of experience (hardcore/not hardcore), and its up to the mod author to pick, which would sometimes be purely the config of the toy.

That's what I though. Guess your working hard on the framework, that's why I'm not worried about the "restrictive" feeling yet.

Also you said that already that mods related to the toys framework provide the toy "restrictiviness" (what? my spell checker didn't cry about that word ^^).

The bound feeling would be already if I can't easily stop the idle. For testing atm it's awesome, because I can mess around with toys while always being able to end the idles without breaking anything. For example: toy idle starts with hands behind back, PC can't use hands anymore accoring to the idle, but either waiting (or for now jumping) would end that temporarly restriction.

What I liked the most so far:

> Variation of the toy idles.

> That the collar randomly forces to crawl and not all the time.

> all works so smooth: adding/removing/idle animation changes/transition from toy idles to any other animation (like combat, rolling, sitting, zap furniture, quest scenes)

> the idea to start various toy idles if the PC is just standing around. That would be also a fun game if wearing toys and the idle isn't so easy to stop, would force my PC to keep moving or be bound ^^

> For DDs I need also DDe to remove single devices (as workaround or debug or for compatibility between mod scenes/devices) without having to remove ALL devices at the same time. Toys offers that already.

> toys spiced up "slavery/defeat" like mod quest scenes that don't use zap or DD.

> even with my "heavy LO" with lots of polling going on Toys works smooth

> it doesn't interferes with SL scenes like the "mod that shall not be named"

> the toys all look good

> did I say already I love the crawling animation?

> doesn't conflict with anything in my LO by just adding it to the game (means no conflicts from animations)

> the sponaeous orgasm is great, if set to rare it is a great suprise and creates often funny situations while not breaking anything

> the "play with yourself if aroused enough" scene is great, because my PC can still move while it plays.

EDIT:

> excellent mod description page, like the one from SLaV

> excellent troubleshooting section (not only for SLaV and Toys, that trouble shooting rules would also fit most mod issues on Nexus and LL)

AH! I had one interesting conflict with toys and DDs.

While wearing toys an DD armbinder got added that prevented my from jumping, thus made me unable to stop toy idles via jumping.

That was actually cool, but I also was lucky with the situation.

DD Armbinder + toy collar = PC crawling with hands behind back = I count that as success ^^

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Toys fills atm the gap for custom quest mods from Nexus that have containers that are unrecognized by DD mods or that have a slavery part unrelated to DD mods while the PC is without followers.

I feel like this could be important to understand, but I don't understand what it means. Containers?

I will have to test more what happens if toys are worn while other mods want to add DDs. I usually use the locked toy variations.

Toys won't remove DD devices, whether trying to swap manually, or via its API. But in my testing, DD mods will, without realizing it (no fault of their own), remove toys, regardless of their locked or keyword status. In some ways, this can be good, in others, not so much. 

Toys API, for the coming Alpha 2, now detects DD items if DD is installed. Its built in "play nice" features, have been extended to be "DD aware".

SCB

I assume this means Skyrim Chained Beasts? 

If the SLaV orgasm triggered shortly after the first SL scene, the next one would be glitched.

Ah! I found that when I first implemented Spontaneous Orgasms in Toys, and fixed it.

The bound feeling would be already if I can't easily stop the idle.

That idle is technically not an idle, its an offset, which is why it can also work at the same times as crawling, running, whatever the lower half of the body wants to do. There is actually no spacebar = stop deal for this. You will find you don't need to jump, just do whatever you would normally do. The only scenes/features that need spacebar to break out of, are Spontaneous Orgasms and Exhausted.

Speaking of Exhausted, have you seen it yet? Its not connected to a sexlab scene like in SLaV, instead its an available Effect you can add to any toy. I think I put it on the Exotic version of a gag, maybe the Bratty Silencer. The idea here is that some toys would make you exhaust easily in combat.

You are essentially saying, that maybe the "Magical Wrist Bindings effect" should optionally, be not magical, and keep you locked in that position till you get rid of the toy that has that effect. Something for me to consider. There will be toys that offer that (armbinder, prisoner chains are examples) but they will be doing that in a very different way. That's a big hmmmmmmm moment for me. *grins while thinking hard*

> did I say already I love the crawling animation?

Yes a few times. But you can keep saying it, I love that you love it. Almost everything has a chance slider for a "not all the time" dealio, just like crawling.

What do you think about the MCM Worn Toys feature? Useful, or TMI ?

57 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

AH! I had one interesting conflict with toys and DDs.

While wearing toys an DD armbinder got added that prevented my from jumping, thus made me unable to stop toy idles via jumping.

You don't need to jump to break out of Magical Wrist Bindings, or Pleasure Thyself. Just do whatever you would normally try, like draw your weapon, sprint, anything.

43 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I feel like this could be important to understand, but I don't understand what it means. Containers?

hehe, maybe just important for me ^^

...adds traps to containers that can trigger either Estrus+ animations or adds DDs to the PC and followers.

Mods that add custom containers won't be registered by dDEC unless patched.

This in turn saved me from conflicts with DDs atm, because I tested toys with Project AHO questline, which comes with it's own containers, thus sDEC never triggered.

The PC gets enslaved during the questline, but there is no connection to LL mods, thus Toys jumped in to make the enslavement more satisfying without making the questline unplayable.

Toys won't remove DD devices, whether trying to swap manually, or via its API. But in my testing, DD mods will, without out realizing it (no fault of their own), remove toys, regardless of their locked or keyword status. In some ways, this can be good, in others, not so much. 

as long as nothing gets stuck by this, it doesn't sound so bad ^^

Toys API, for the coming Alpha 2, now detects DD items if DD is installed. Its built in "play nice" features, have been extended to be "DD aware".

You rock!

I assume this means Skyrim Chained Beasts? 

Yes! Sorry I'm so accustomed to abbreviations that I sometimes forget that it might not be always clear.

Guess that's what happens if you use too many LL mods ^^

Ah! I found that when I first implemented Spontaneous Orgasms in Toys, and fixed it.

Awesome! Thought already that you're a perfectionist (in a good way lol)

Well I might should have posted that a bit earlier in SLaV support topic right? ?

Because of this I was a bit scared of that feature, but now I just got positively surprised!

That idle is technically not an idle, its an offset, which is why it can also work at the same times as crawling, running, whatever the lower half of the body wants to do. There is actually no spacebar = stop deal for this. You will find you don't need to jump, just do whatever you would normally do. The only scenes/features that need spacebar to break out of, are Spontaneous Orgasms and Exhausted.

So it was all only in my mind. Well guess I roleplay more than I thought.

Funny now, because I played as if there is no escape without space lol

Speaking of Exhausted, have you seen it yet? Its not connected to a sexlab scene like in SLaV, instead its an available Effect you can add to any toy. I think I put it on the Exotic version of a gag, maybe the Bratty Silencer. The idea here is that some toys would make you exhaust easily in combat.

yes! YES!

That makes sense, because having that kind of gag would make breathing rather difficult if in action.

Same would fit those DD gasmasks if they limit the breathing.

That's something I always missed. Especially with those oversized gags.

You are essentially saying, that maybe the "Magical Wrist Bindings effect" should be optionally, be not magical, and keep you locked in that position till you get rid of the toy that has that effect. Something for me to consider. There will be toys that offer that (armbinder, prisoner chains are examples) but they will be doing that in a very different way. That's a big hmmmmmmm moment for me. *grins while thinking hard*

Well that sounds rather good =D

I mean if you make it optional via MCM it wouldn't change the freedom of modders or users you are trying to archive.

If someone adds toys for the fetish he gets what he searched for and for users like me - that like the challenge and have no issue with running around bound for hours until escape, but also like to make mods compatible to each other just with MCM settings - it's a pure win.

My thoughts are: While toys is in development, while also can be used in a running game without breaking stuff, it would be good if toys offers an option to make it more restrictive. That way the toy framework can be used already as a standalone mod, in addition for being a framework for future mods.

*grins while thinking hard*

?

Yes a few times. But you can keep saying it, I love that you love it. Almost everything has a chance slider for a "not all the time" dealio, just like crawling.

well, it's new so I will be exited anytime toys starts something. The crawling feature fits my "Neko" play-style perfectly so I fear I will share by enthusiasm a few times ^^

What do you think about the MCM Worn Toys feature? Useful, or TMI ?

I like DDe which offers that function too for DDs.

So of course I like that feature!

Also this might offer opportunities for future features like manipulating them and/or show what idles they add.

Now that you say it, I need to play around a bit more with it.

Also awesome: lol you added a MCM save function right from the start. You know how to make MCM freaks happy.

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

The PC gets enslaved during the questline, but there is no connection to LL mods, thus Toys jumped in to make the enslavement more satisfying without making the questline unplayable.

I think what I'm learning from you is that Toys standalone is more useful than I had imagined, in scenarios I've not thought of. Of course you still need to equip toys somehow and you are doing that manually. Many users want a content mod doing that for them. And we also need someone to make a keys distribution mod.

as long as nothing gets stuck by this, it doesn't sound so bad

Since Toys does not try to remove DDs, its not going to contribute to stuck-ness which comes from the 2 parts of DD (the hidden stuck DD syndrome). Since Toys does not use 2 parts itself, it has no opportunity to get stuck.

If a mod wants to use both Toys and DD at the same time, there's no problem, because Toys can detect a DD, and not try to use a slot with DD in it (its built right into the main Toys API calls once Alpha 2 is out). And for the other way around, the mod author can use the Toys IsSlotAvailable() to determine if the slot is usable, considering restrictive keywords, before equipping a DD (it does not matter that DD is not Toys aware). 

That leaves the case of a DD mod, not updated to play nice with Toys. In this case the fact that such mod will blindly replace Toys, is much better than not being able to which is where the breaking of quests happens. Toys will send a mod event, so a Toys author can choose to react.

The above is probably TMI, but I've been thinking about it lots, and this articulates it well, I think, for @Lupine00 who first asked about it.

That makes sense, because having that kind of gag would make breathing rather difficult if in action.

Not just bratty breathing blocking gags. It would be very exhausting to fight in bound combat, or with slowing ankle restraints. And then you have the very exotic future toys... melted collar (transformed) that tightens and wants to asphyxiate you? A coreset that on transformation tightens and harms stamina (yes that is a coming effect). And yes there is going to be bound combat, I've got permission to use those alternate animations.

*grins while thinking hard*

It's better when its hard.

The crawling feature fits my "Neko" play-style perfectly so I fear I will share by enthusiasm a few times

In your wildest most perverted dreams, how can crawling be made even better?

Also this might offer opportunities for future features like manipulating them and/or show what idles they add.

In what way would you want to manipulate them?

It shows what idles/thingies they add. You will see them as effects...

• Magical Wrist Bindings - show as an effect in Worn Toys Detail
  • Exhausted - shows as an effect
  • Fondle Thyself - is not triggered by any particular toy so not gonna see it. It happens by chance due to high arousal or after an orgasm
  • Spontaneous Orgasm - triggered by high arousal, and also serves to reduce arousal with out getting yourself into a sexlab scene
  • Transforms (arousal and combat versions) - show as an effect
  • Escape options including Fall Off by Orgasm or hit in combat - show as an effect

MCM freaks

Wait, there's some kinda MCM fetish going on? Let me in on it!

On 2/12/2021 at 11:54 AM, VirginMarie said:

What does it need to give that real bound feeling? Note that armbinders, yokes, and prisoner chains ARE coming, and your PC is going to get its ass tied up tight !

Sensation of stuck with no easy escape mechanism, combined with genuinely restricted actions.

e.g.

Devious Lore generally undercuts this sensation because escapes are a lot easier by default.

In SLaV, there is rarely a bound feeling, because it tries not to restrict what the player can do.

Toys has much of that same design concept deep in its thinking.

DD originally comes from an idea to map Zap items into more of a funny little self-bondage game in the player's head.

That was never reconciled well with the need to play Skyrim.

DCL could easily kill your character, and that's both a virtue and a serious flaw. There's a real sense of peril.

But, I spent far too much time running through the wilderness with a wolf snapping at me, with no alternative but to keep running, and probably ending up dead eventually anyway.

Items that are "playable" by default isn't a bad thing, as many modders just throw them on the player, and that's the extent of their gameplay design.

SD+ for example, adds a bunch of impossible to remove restraints, and only recently got to the point where the heavy bondage items are reliably removed by Sanguine before he ports you back to Skyrim.

Srende, in contrast always used devices in a way that wouldn't break your game (unless something broke badly in the mod).

I wrote a lot about designing for furniture - this before contraptions was made - and how furniture in itself is useless without a design from the mod to make some use of it as something other than a tedious prop that stops the player interacting with the world. Whiterun Brothel Revamped took this bad pattern to extremes - constantly putting the PC in furniture, but providing nothing for you to do but wait for a very, very, very long sex scene to end ... and be repeated a dozen times ... before you were allowed to move again.

Furniture still needs to offer ways for you to interact, whether it's a mini-game to not snap in half or lose your mind, or conversations with NPCs, or watching some plot event unfold while you try to escape.

In short, furniture should transform the player's available interactions but not remove all of them.

The same sort of thing holds for restraints.

Restraints don't have to be easy to escape, but if they take away interactions of one kind, they should provide others.

If you are locked in a yoke, maybe you can still hit people with the yoke, and kick (and DD can do the latter), but should it disappear so you can fight?

It depends on your intent. SLaV intends (mostly) yes, it should go away and let combat happen.

Though you are probably naked, with no weapons, so it won't end well anyway unless you are a mage-build (and even then the device could have drained your magicka).

The alternative is basically DEC.

If you do fight them with your barefoot kicks and yoke-bonks, you are going to lose, and be defeated, and that leads where it leads.

Otherwise you just submit and get on with doing as you're told until you try to escape.

There's no mod that adds new and difficult ways to perform basic tasks while in a yoke, and probably practical reasons for that.

That leaves the concept of escaping, via action, or dialog, as the main interactions that can be changed as a result of being in a yoke (or armbinder, or whatever).

For something like slave boots (or having no foot because a wolf bit it off), it's different specifics, but the same conceptual problem.

These are mostly issues modders need to address, though the framework can help them with things like bound combat, or bound eating, or bound masturbation, or other commonly performed actions that could have special animations (and in many cases the animations already exist, but are currently used badly).

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

In your wildest most perverted dreams, how can crawling be made even better?

A version of the pet-suit animation that runs at the correct speed, and provides sensible movement capability.

I keep meaning to fix it myself, but I use the pet-suit so very little, as there are very few sex animations that work with it.

Also, I don't love the look of the pet suits in DD. I prefer something more like...

Spoiler

TGP-3.jpg.6506169751858bd5cd50d3085aa5f740.jpg

Nice hood here. 

Spoiler

TGP-1.jpg.fe0f6fdac878ce89893b7b3f1d11637d.jpg

I think that "Dwemer" models already exist for something a little like this, but I'm thinking more about the motion that could exist.

I spit this into multiple spoilers so it's easier to look at them.

Spoiler

TGP-2.jpg.bd11ef09d5953573ba5fb0912123faf2.jpg

Spoiler

TGP-4.jpg.daf6449817e482a944517eaae94274b6.jpg

Even better would be with more rubber.

Just goes to show that "restraints" don't have to stop you fighting, but could still transform your available interactions.

This "pet" from a rather famous body-shock movie, had a switch in the back of her head to turn her on for combat mode.

If the player suffered such a dramatic transform, they might find it difficult to deal with shop keepers; might have some problems getting past the guards to enter a town; and may well be entirely dependent on their "minder" for eating and drinking.

Certainly a bleak outcome for failure in DF!