Toys Poll  

844 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

Test Report: Toys/Toy Story V0.5

Test Baseline Link: https://modwat.ch/u/Bachmanis

Modules loaded and checked in xEdit

Both files passed error check

Toys.esm reports no conflicts

Toystory.esp reports 1 conflict

• Worldspace record 00009B93 reverts the official SSE water flow fix from Update.esm. If the end user does not merge the changes (either manually or with a tool like Wrye Bash) they may observe water seams in the vicinity of the Phasing Stone. (note that these water flow fixes post-date end of life of Skyrim LE and do not appear in the LE version of update.esm)

Toystory.esp contains 1 suspected wild edit

• CELL record 00039850 changes lighting data settings for Nightingale Hall (the vanilla one, not the clone used by this mod). This mod contains no other edits to this cell. Recommend removing this record from toystory.esp as it appears to be a wild edit.

Both files passed cleaning check – no ITM or UDR issues

Patched copy of Toystory.esp attached for reference.

Ran External Tools

Successfully ran FNIS

Successfully ran Nemesis

Successfully ran Bodyslide for BHUNP set

Launched Skyrim SE

Created new Female Nord character

Because of time constraints, all MCM settings left at defaults except settings required for stability

Successfully ran installation test in ASLAL cell

• Observation: character uses full sexlab stripping profile even if limited stripping is checked. Recommendation (as a post release enhancement): ensure that spontaneous orgasm/exhaustion events use the foreplay/limitedstripping Sexlab strip function and not the “full” stripping feature (or provide an options for it to do so).
  • Observation: jumping immediately after spontaneous orgasm permanently clears “fondly thyself” animation loop. Recommendation (as a post-release enhancement): review Dynamic Animation Replacer and assess if this would provide a more nuanced way to control the various conditional idles.

Started with ASLAL Camping in the Wood scenario

Proceeded to Forrien’s corpse. Facegen was loaded correctly.

Curio toys attached correctly

Walked to phasing stone

Completed phasing stone scene.

• Known issue: FK's Diverse Racial Skeletons causes misalignment in this scene. Recommend compatibility note either advising that this mod specifically will cause misalignment, or warning that not using vanilla or XPMSE creates a risk of misalignment.
  • Render delay timing and length was comparable to previous builds
  • Brief animation re-loop observed just before the teleport occurred

Recording of scene uploaded for reference

Successfully entered the Sepulcher.

• Observation: stripping event only removed torso armor, left head, arms, and legs equipped. Reported only to confirm this is functioning as intended.

Nightly’s facegen confirmed to be functioning properly

Second round of toy equipping worked successfully

Successfully triggered spontaneous orgasm

Successfully ejected anal plug on orgasm

Successfully returned to mundus

ToyStory.esp

3 hours ago, gregaaz said:
  • Observation: character uses full sexlab stripping profile even if limited stripping is checked. Recommendation (as a post release enhancement): ensure that spontaneous orgasm/exhaustion events use the foreplay/limitedstripping Sexlab strip function and not the “full” stripping feature (or provide an options for it to do so).

Sexlab's API does not offer the limited stripping option, its there only for sexlab scenes.

Toys is expecting full stripping, I'm not sure why we'd want otherwise. Working as intended. What problem does it present to work this way? Note that this is a generic function in toys InitSceneStart() so while Spontaneous Orgasms may seem fitting for limited stripping, other scenes could be broken looking without full stripping.

• Observation: jumping immediately after spontaneous orgasm permanently clears “fondly thyself” animation loop. Recommendation (as a post-release enhancement): review Dynamic Animation Replacer and assess if this would provide a more nuanced way to control the various conditional idles.

While I might one day look into Dynamic Animation Replacer, this is not a good reason to do so as I could easily prevent the "clearing". Keep in mind that the "advance hot key" is the space bar, so nothing wrong with it canceling it out.

Observation: stripping event only removed torso armor, left head, arms, and legs equipped. Reported only to confirm this is functioning as intended.

Yes working as intended. That's the the new "hidetoys" feature in play and you will see it hide selected toys, fitting for the situation, anywhere from 1 to 7 slots.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Sexlab's API does not offer the limited stripping option, its there only for sexlab scenes.

Toys is expecting full stripping, I'm not sure why we'd want otherwise. Working as intended. What problem does it present to work this way? Note that this is a generic function in toys InitSceneStart() so while Spontaneous Orgasms may seem fitting for limited stripping, other scenes could be broken looking without full stripping.

Part of it is "muh immershun" in that it takes me out of the moment if my character takes the time to undress for these seemingly spontaneous scenes. But the bigger part is game mechanical. The character undressing unexpectedly can cause a lot of complications with mods like Frostfall, or mods that impose criminal penalties for public indecency. It can also cause issues when arm restraints prevent redressing (which doubles down the game mechanical problems I mentioned a moment ago).

Personally, if it were up to me I'd include no stripping behavior at all for those two events (spontaneous orgasm and exhaustion) and just carry forward the actor's existing clothing state. So if they were naked from a sexlab scene or whatever, fine, stay naked, but having it always completely undress the character every time isn't my preferred behavior. However, I understand that it's easy for me to say this as the end user and maybe not so easy for you as the author. I just hate the idea that I would have to heavily turn down the probability or even turn off a feature like this because of the stripping behavior. 

Yes working as intended. That's the the new "hidetoys" feature in play and you will see it hide selected toys, fitting for the situation, anywhere from 1 to 7 slots.

Interesting. Just for reference, that whole scene was kind of weird with my character walking around bare-torso'd but still with her gloves, boots, and hat on (only to take them off for the forced orgasm later - see my previous comments about immersion). Nothing strictly wrong with it, but I would have expected to have all of her gear stolen in that event. Not a hill worth dying on though - proceed as best fits your vision for that scene :)

23 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

Personally, if it were up to me I'd include no stripping behavior at all for those two events (spontaneous orgasm and exhaustion) and just carry forward the actor's existing clothing state.

I could easily have an MCM option on those two events, where its just Strip on/off. So if you want to touch yourself with armor on, have at it :D I do get that there's come "mechanical" reasons for this, and we will be making a Toys Frostfall Hot and Wet Pack !

1 minute ago, VirginMarie said:

I could easily have an MCM option on those two events, where its just Strip on/off. So if you want to touch yourself with armor on, have a it :D I do get that there's come "mechanical" reasons for this, and we will be making a Toys Frostfall Hot and Wet Pack !

I would certainly be happy to see a feature like this. 

I just started a new Skyrim SE play through and I am absolutely loving this mod so far. We definitely need an alternative to DD because DD has some big issues associated with it. I just activated the stone in Lake Illinalta and visited the secret testing facilities. When I first entered and all of my devices were removed, was it also supposed to remove all of my other inventory items as well? If not, then okay there are no issues. If it was supposed to remove all other non-quest related inventory items.....it did not.

That's the only issue that I have found so far........please keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!

Love your work with SLAV, just a quick question about toys, one major problem I had/have for DD is whenever I used a custom bodyslide body (currently using CCBE cosio) building the dd's the nipple piercings were always off, and if have to manually adjust them with outfit studio. Has this issue been solved? or will it have the same manual requirement?

35 minutes ago, svandalbear said:

Love your work with SLAV, just a quick question about toys, one major problem I had/have for DD is whenever I used a custom bodyslide body (currently using CCBE cosio) building the dd's the nipple piercings were always off, and if have to manually adjust them with outfit studio. Has this issue been solved? or will it have the same manual requirement?

We support 6 bodies in both Toys and SLaVE... for LE, CBBE HDT and  UUNP HDT.  For SE, its the 4 most popular. That's already an insane amount of work to maintain. There is really no "solving" it, we must do our best to cover the most widely used bodies.

12 minutes ago, svandalbear said:

Thats okay, thx for your reply, downloading it and slave update now. Thx for your hard work

If you are updating the bodyslide for CCBE cosio, maybe you should publish it on LL for others to use :D That body might be in the top 4 most popular, so not a bad one to have covered. The catch is, I'd not want to maintain it myself as we add more toys. 

First, this looks really intresting and i hope it'll get a lot of supported mods. ❤️

Without actually trying this yet and just reading a bit here...

On 4/16/2021 at 5:22 AM, VirginMarie said:

Toys is expecting full stripping,

I can see a (minor, immersion) issue with that as well aside from frostfall. Things like earings, piercings, fingernails, horns,... can be equipped by some mods and it would make little sense to strip these as well. I'm not sure if it currently does but... an option to exclude certain slots from stripping would be nice imho, although i would not consider it a high priority. Just something to keep in mind that you might add later.^^

Hi folks, I have a quick question for anyone who is using Toy Story. If you could let me know your experience and either quote or @ me so it shows up in my notifications field, that would be very helpful.

1) When you did the Phasing Standing Stone scene, did you notice any pauses or delays during the animation?

2) If so...

2a) Are on on LE or SE, and;

2b) Do you use an ENB?

Many thanks!

7 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

First, this looks really intresting and i hope it'll get a lot of supported mods. ❤️

Without actually trying this yet and just reading a bit here...

Toys is expecting full stripping,

I can see a (minor, immersion) issue with that as well aside from frostfall. Things like earings, piercings, fingernails, horns,... can be equipped by some mods and it would make little sense to strip these as well. I'm not sure if it currently does but... an option to exclude certain slots from stripping would be nice imho, although i would not consider it a high priority. Just something to keep in mind that you might add later.^^

Toys is using the Sexlab Strip API, so its all Sexlab determining what is stripped, and that means its using the SexlabNoStrip keyword and whatever you have done in its MCM. It might be nice if Sexlab offered access to use its "limited stripping" via API, but I see no way.

Maybe eventually Toys does its own very specific stripping, but I'm not sure that's needed or necessarily better as Sexlab already takes care of that keyword and is widely used.

The Toys "Hide" and "Store" features, strip temporarily, only Toys, and this has fine tuned control down to the Toy Type (slot).

Toys is using the Sexlab Strip API, so its all Sexlab determining what is stripped, and that means its using the SexlabNoStrip keyword and whatever you have done in its MCM. It might be nice if Sexlab offered access to use its "limited stripping" via API, but I see no way.

Maybe eventually Toys does its own very specific stripping, but I'm not sure that's needed or necessarily better as Sexlab already takes care of that keyword and is widely used.

The Toys "Hide" and "Store" features, strip temporarily, only Toys, and this has fine tuned control down to the Toy Type (slot).

Well, in that case it's fine. I would assume anything sexlab is allowed to strip is also fine by other mods, at least i don't see much issues anymore.

8 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, I have a quick question for anyone who is using Toy Story. If you could let me know your experience and either quote or @ me so it shows up in my notifications field, that would be very helpful.

1) When you did the Phasing Standing Stone scene, did you notice any pauses or delays during the animation?

2) If so...

2a) Are on on LE or SE, and;

2b) Do you use an ENB?

Many thanks!

There was a short delay, and the animation did pause slightly a couple times, this was on SE without an ENB.

Survey Question1.png

For an upcoming feature, letting mod authors add toys that can be "seen" by other mods and easily used...

Which is the better name... ??

1) Toys Packs - cuz it makes you think of Animation Packs
or
2) Toy Box - cuz it has the Toy Story smart ass theme

Survey Question1.png

For an upcoming feature, letting mod authors add toys that can be "seen" by other mods and easily used...

or

my vote is the first one (Toys Packs)

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Survey Question1.png

or

Definitely Toy Box, when you have the chance to be a smart ass take it.

2 hours ago, TnTTnT said:

Why not set up a vote?

There a way to setup a vote inside this thread? Or would I have to make a new thread? I'd not do it for this time, I ask for future.

Or maybe you mean using an external site? I think you can do with some goggle thing.

Playing on Skyrim Special Edition

Love the mod so far just finished the clavicus vile quest in SLave

but Im getting that issue with the gag animation only working temporarily I scoured the thread but maybe I missed it anything yet?

maybe it was just me but on my first attempt going through the temple after entering combat and killing the sentinels the statue gave me the busy cannot worship message despite my not being in any "busy" state I was aware of 

however after reloading a save well before entry it seemed to work as intended