Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

14 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Save cleaning tools help, but the save corruption will eventually creep in. 

If you follow that headless horseman to his home, you will find one of the secret Nocturnal statues of SLaV (if SLaV is installed).

Didn't know that. Haven't played SLaV for a good while now, I remember it required a lot of additional animation mods to work properly. I played with them first time I played the mod but played without them thereafter to save all the bother with them and it wasn't as good, so that put me off playing it since tbh. Does it still need all these mods?

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

Didn't know that. Haven't played SLaV for a good while now, I remember it required a lot of additional animation mods to work properly. I played with them first time I played the mod but played without them thereafter to save all the bother with them and it wasn't as good, so that put me off playing it since tbh. Does it still need all these mods?

It has a very light requirement list. But what you are talking about is not mods required, but animation packs. You still want animation packs with 3-some 4-some, but you can get that just by including the pack from Funnybiz. SLaV for Toys will be out pretty soon.

13 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It has a very light requirement list. But what you are talking about is not mods required, but animation packs. You still want animation packs with 3-some 4-some, but you can get that just by including the pack from Funnybiz. SLaV for Toys will be out pretty soon.

I know this is off topic but can DDi and DCL be enhanced by having some of those animations intsalled also? I ask this because I normally play without and sometimes

no animation plays. I'm guessing that this is down to just using SL and Zap.

2 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

can DDi and DCL be enhanced by having some of those animations intsalled also? I ask this because I normally play without and sometimes

no animation plays.

Yes.  The DD animation filter will still result in nothing playing, but less often. We are not forcing an animation filter in Toys for that, and other reasons.

On 2/28/2021 at 11:05 AM, VirginMarie said:

Tell me your key finding fetish!

A more real life version would be nice.

How about merchants sell "key molds".  These are just inventory items that when taken to a blacksmith can be used to create a random key for some fee (maybe the price of an iron ingot or a little more) and the key mold is destroyed in the process.

1 hour ago, rjn said:

How about merchants sell "key molds".  These are just inventory items that when taken to a blacksmith can be used to create a random key for some fee (maybe the price of an iron ingot or a little more) and the key mold is destroyed in the process.

Interesting idea, very lore friendly, maybe the blacksmith could require you to gather the ingredients to mold the key, and the more exotique keys require rarer ingredients? 

On 2/28/2021 at 1:15 PM, donttouchmethere said:

> limitations (slow walk, can't use hands, no swimming)

Had a crazy thought on swimming. I can't stop the PC from going into the water and swimming, but I CAN, likely, do harm, like as if they are drowning, while swimming (would be taking their HP away fast), if they are arms tied. That could be even better than preventing swimming :P. You'd have a chance to try and get out of the water before you drown to death, or you could try and traverse a short river, making it, just barely alive. Difficulty setting in MCM of course!

Maybe the condition would be arms tied (either the arm binding or hard core magical is active), or if there is some other toy with a new effect called "Drowning". This way you could add the drowning effect to a toy that does not tie your arms, like say a ball and chain.

10 hours ago, rjn said:

I did not reply right away because been thinking on it, and I like it. But I think it belongs in a separate content mod, not as a base feature of the framework. There is really 2 categories of obtaining your unlocking based freedom, one is finding a key, and the other is all the other different ways of obtaining a key which all tend to be a service/interaction with an NPC. I need a "finding keys" idea that would be new.

Yes, I see.  In that case since it's unlikely that toys keys would be just laying about and since toys have apparently magical/uncanny effects I have two other ideas.

1. Find keys as an offering to/from the gods at their shrines across Skyrim.

2. Find keys at your feet after casting a spell (could be a small probability and associated with a distinctive sound).

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Had a crazy thought on swimming. I can't stop the PC from going into the water and swimming, but I CAN, likely, do harm,

Yes yes! That was the idea =D

MM1's SLS does that already for DD if frostfall is installed.

But if you can detect that the PC is swimming you could integrate that into Toys

Now I get another crazy idea. What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

of course they don't turn back eminently after leaving the water ?

RL busy, I will be back for more madness ?

6 hours ago, rjn said:

1. Find keys as an offering to/from the gods at their shrines across Skyrim.

2. Find keys at your feet after casting a spell (could be a small probability and associated with a distinctive sound).

I like #1. It could be even that you "touch" the shrine, altars, statues, etc, and that makes the key "clink" into your inventory, by chance as set in MCM, different chance for exotic. There would be a cool down on touching the same things again.

Problem with #2 is that its too easy to just spam casting, and then it becomes tedious. Does not cause you to explore the world.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

MM1's SLS does that already for DD if frostfall is installed.

Not gonna make either of those 2 mods a requirement, can learn from them if I get stuck.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

ummm, nooooo :P

For the key question:

First, I have to second the idea by @rjn with the molds, I love that!

If the framework itself puts shrines into world, the idea that those then may spawn some keys, too, also is really good. As it's some daedric pastime, maybe it could have a gambling aspect: You have to pray at a shrine and most of the time you get a key, when you're bound. Sometimes you get bound even more, though, as amusement for the Daedra. If you pray while untied, it could have other effects, maybe some helpful, others not.

A bit tedious, but potentially lore-friendly: hand pick some vanilla merchants and fences, who may be into kinky stuff and see a potential market.

Camilla Valerius, that Slut, surely has some keys laying above. If she wants more, she has to go to the coll ... wait, that was sth else ^^ Or maybe Belethor, who even would sell his sister, most probably sells keys for kinky gear, too. Fences hear quite a bit about locks and keys, as they are that close to the Thieves Guild, and they use every source of income. There can be even some backstories or short quests to earn the right to buy keys by those persons. Eg, maybe you only can buy keys from Camilla, once you've brought back the Golden Claw?

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now I get another crazy idea. What if toys transform into a mermaid tail in water ^^

of course they don't turn back eminently after leaving the water ?

Omg I love it, your à genius dtmt. I'll do it and not tell her, we'll pretend it's some cuffs OK just don't tell her the truth. 

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

For the key question:

First, I have to second the idea by @rjn with the molds, I love that!

If the framework itself puts shrines into world, the idea that those then may spawn some keys, too, also is really good. As it's some daedric pastime, maybe it could have a gambling aspect: You have to pray at a shrine and most of the time you get a key, when you're bound. Sometimes you get bound even more, though, as amusement for the Daedra. If you pray while untied, it could have other effects, maybe some helpful, others not.

A bit tedious, but potentially lore-friendly: hand pick some vanilla merchants and fences, who may be into kinky stuff and see a potential market.

Camilla Valerius, that Slut, surely has some keys laying above. If she wants more, she has to go to the coll ... wait, that was sth else ^^ Or maybe Belethor, who even would sell his sister, most probably sells keys for kinky gear, too. Fences hear quite a bit about locks and keys, as they are that close to the Thieves Guild, and they use every source of income. There can be even some backstories or short quests to earn the right to buy keys by those persons. Eg, maybe you only can buy keys from Camilla, once you've brought back the Golden Claw?

Beletor is a slimy cunt and I'm sure he would demand servicing before even considering selling any keys, same goes for lucan, there's some great ideas, just needs someone to consider making a quest mod for keys. 

Teaser

Wow, when converted and working in SSE, the transforming toys look orgasmic! SSE version is coming sooner than you think.

20210303104326_1.jpgNipple Ts melt on high arousal.20210303145222_1.jpg

20210303145206_1.jpg20210303145125_1.jpg

Cuffs, they break (the lock has fallen off) when hit enough times. That's when you can remove them.

In Toy Story they melt due to arousal, and force you into hard core restrained mode.

20210303144937_1.jpg20210303144948_1.jpg

Scanty Belt. The lock breaks off the back, and the chain breaks off from then front.

20210303145048_1.jpg  20210303145016_1.jpg

Then it melts. I'm not going to tell you what other effects are involved in these 3 stages, and spoil your Toy Story quest experience.

20210306143015_1.jpg

Question about MfgFix (for SE).... These toys look great in SE. Only thing is, notice how the mouth is not open for the gag. I've got MfgFix loaded. Sometimes the gag mouth effect works, but it has a habit of often randomly not working which I don't yet understand. With no MfgFix installed, for sure it never works. Anyone know if there is a know way to fix. Essentially the MfgConsole script commands are not behaving, and its not a problem in LE (which does need any MfgFix), just SE.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:04 PM, VirginMarie said:

Had a crazy thought on swimming. I can't stop the PC from going into the water and swimming, but I CAN, likely, do harm

This is a feature in SLS, so you can experience that version and see how you like it.

Key finding... I don't know why molds would not be something the blacksmith doesn't make himself. Who else makes locks? If there's a locksmith somewhere, that vendor could simply open your restraints.

I'm not really into the entire idea of finding random keys to open random locks. Why does this potplant have a key to my armbinder?

(DCL actually had you finding restraints in pots, so I guess it is at least consistent!)

How do I even use the key to an armbinder when I'm locked in an armbinder? I need somebody else to use the key, right?

That's kind of the point of the classic single-sleeve armbinder, which is a very strict restraint. It doesn't even need a lock.

There are probably way too many armbinders, and just not enough regular old cuffs and ropes in Skyrim.

As for magical daedric-ish Toys, I guess all bets are off. Maybe beneficent dremora spend their days off hiding magical keys in bushes and dragon poops so you can find them when you need them.

I think most times it's more fun to have an NPC who will remove whatever restraint needs removing if you'll only do this teeny-tiny chore for them...

And if you have to wear extra Toys while doing the chore, you're in no position to refuse, so hard luck.

Little Bondage Adventure is this, rendered in a generic way, that is fun at first but becomes somewhat threadbare after the fifteenth occurrence.

I guess there's no cheap and easy replacement for unique content.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

This is a feature in SLS, so you can experience that version and see how you like it.

Oh great, I will indeed check it out!

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Key finding...

Well all of these points are why I don't see it being part of the framework, its a whole content mod (or mods). I just want to put something simple in the framework so there is a default way if such mod is not yet available, or you don't want to use one. There is someone planning to build a mod, but it would not be the ideas you present (NPC based), but instead more like the traditional basics of random finding.

From the SE thread...  (we are directing all SE posts to this thread)

1 hour ago, Soulbite said:

Nice to see new projects coming forth, this looks promising.

Are there any known conflicts with other mods?

Just one known so far. Conflicts are listed on the Troubleshooting Page.  Remove Standard Animations - Will break Spontaneous Orgasm. I think that mod might only be for LE though.

As with anything equipping things, there will surely be some slot conflicts. Toys slot usage is what's become "Standard" over the many years, in other words, if DD or ZAP conflicted with that thing, Toys will too.

1 hour ago, TheQueenofTraps said:

The Blessed Hour is almost upon us.

*giggles innocently*