Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Nothing wrong with the DD system of how keys are distributed

As far as I know, DD does not distribute keys. You have other mods doing that. Or do I have that wrong?

 

26 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

but I would go with something new, how about visiting a random shrine to get them removed?

This is an idea for removal services. For a feature built into the framework we need something more generic, and not having the feel of a quest, since a framework is not a quest mod. Randomly found in chests is an example method, but I want to think outside of that "box".

 

26 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I have always liked the cursed collar quest in DCL  where you have no option but to visit the deep dark dungeon and find the keystone wihich releases you, so I would suggest that as an example.

Great example for a quest mod.

 

32 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

By the way, I just tested your mod, very good so far but  can it be safely uninstalled?

No mod that is a plugin with script, can be safely uninstalled, unless its the last mod in your load order (and a framework never is). In all cases you will eventually corrupt your save. Always follow the Golden Rule. Safe uninstall is a fallacy.

Link to post
On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, VirginMarie said:

I've been wanting to do an "open" style Chasity Bra. This could be the thing.

So an "reverse" chastity set? 🤔

Would be cool if it changes after "melting"

Here an inspiration created by LockMaster (only posted for educational purposes of course):

Spoiler

1641697606_Capture_Adventure-Piratesprey_2K_JPG_411.jpg.c56f5000541f1824f0fded9e8d1ff623.jpg

 

164547966_Capture_Adventure-Piratesprey_2K_JPG_419.jpg.5130e28ed2840fef26cca7d319dae080.jpg

 

 

On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, VirginMarie said:

I need that Toy that summons whipping to punish you!

About that, here some inspiration from the mod EnemyPlus.

Summon-able weapons that fight for you, but who would be crazy enough to summon a whip to get whipped? 🤭

Spoiler

1132272888_enb2021_02_2801_05_44_73.jpg.51332a50c4beb1ae91772a41e36b1528.jpg

 

1539278785_enb2021_02_2801_05_53_82.jpg.bc4714267699be0b036431415e979561.jpg

 

1552948976_enb2021_02_2801_06_25_86.jpg.084f306af80863938fd819d77f3d402d.jpg

 

293561685_enb2021_02_2801_06_27_28.jpg.8930295501a36ec0899f8f68a900992f.jpg

 

 

On 2/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, VirginMarie said:

*giggles* no! you are crazy!

Thank you! That's high praise from a Virgin with multiple children 😇

 

Lucky for me I fell in love with the Toy tail plug and it's crawling animations. Keeps other slots free while providing a good excuse to crawl a bit. 😋

After installing Toys Alpha 0.1 it didn't take long until a cult emerged to praise the crawling toy tail plug that seems to go well together with anything devious so far.

Spoiler

190117107_enb2021_02_2719_54_16_15.jpg.afd21d1587d65b77004a499377364d81.jpg

 

368481999_enb2021_02_2719_56_44_36.jpg.0226509b4aea14cb108b28ba6f8cefc1.jpg

 

101923589_enb2021_02_2720_14_08_56.jpg.b502d366cc82a06f87970a5f66a8a16c.jpg

 

1473517246_enb2021_02_2720_15_42_72.jpg.f283fa60799e33256dc49b0a12f7454c.jpg

 

Link to post
15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So an "reverse" chastity set? 🤔

Would be cool if it changes after "melting"

 

*nods innocently* Yes, maybe Audhol will post what he's working on. The melting, or transform could be that the "bra" part either adds, or goes away, or changes. I'm too innocent to look at your pics, but you and Aud might be able to come up with a proper plan.

 

As for the rest of your post, I looks like you are having too much fun. Brings a whole new meaning to the saying "nice tail!".

Link to post
On 2/25/2021 at 11:28 AM, audhol said:

Ohhh spikes is a good idea, thats got the creative juices flowing. Time to fire up Blender methinks

awesome 😃

 

Just be careful where you put those spikes 😄

Spoiler

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.5e9b28eb3419ad79fe36ae998bff0d7f.jpg

 

I just saw that you didn't wasted any time to add a spike or two? 😬

 

Spoiler

1127010315_enb2021_02_2817_13_40_20.jpg.f5e2aba6e9429db931ccdaa6c45ef73a.jpg

 

Link to post
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

*nods innocently* Yes, maybe Audhol will post what he's working on.

Thank you for the introduction my glamorous assistant.

 

Spoiler

1220438997_Blender_C__Users_Neil_Desktop_AnimationToolsN328_corset.blend28_02_202119_54_17.thumb.png.19b8e716d538076feb0dda56493aa17b.png

Spoiler

308762443_Blender_C__Users_Neil_Desktop_AnimationToolsN328_corset.blend28_02_202119_54_28.thumb.png.d628f7e356b18cd6776c396e58e483f4.png

WIP for Toys corset\Harness

Curently under discussion if the @donttouchmethere Spiky bra becomes part of this or a seperate item. 

Link to post

 

31 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

You should find that fixed now, in Alpha 2

That's right, I think.

I was busy to check it out right away. That was before I read the line "needs a new game" :classic_ohmy:

 

Alpha 1 gag test

Spoiler

4 toy gags in test.

All face expressions worked at first, but they loose the gag open mouth expression after only a short while

Reapplying them resets the expression, but only for a short while again.

767210236_enb2021_02_2800_55_20_05.jpg.e525302d0dd62f72e492c44ea5a8ed71.jpg

 

Also Mistress became annoyed to see Onryou playing around with toys without asking for permission or as result of a punishment 🤷‍♀️

1447191440_enb2021_02_2800_52_51_24.jpg.fb314281ba5792c732c23bc4d3ccb03d.jpg

 

1049743609_enb2021_02_2800_51_49_82.jpg.e29ca44da4eeb5a7b55a495ebb60124f.jpg

 

1430433214_enb2021_02_2800_44_13_80.jpg.3611717c6c1d7ff7ff634f25b272758f.jpg

 

 

1460229820_enb2021_02_2800_43_35_36.jpg.ed23a322c0b14e924af99f9095b048c6.jpg

 

Alpha 2 gag test

Spoiler

Just a quick test with Alpha 2

 

Sequence of an alpha 2 toy gag

 

Shortly after equipping the mouth opens incredibly wide

901735355_enb2021_02_2817_26_20_76.jpg.3bafedf21d13bb5e4999dbc8f8b5811a.jpg

 

After a short while the facial expressions fails

2110784370_enb2021_02_2817_27_20_06.jpg.223b484b4b7b0f546001ee5f17df7eff.jpg

 

 

1922595168_enb2021_02_2817_28_03_65.jpg.3a87337fe780170b2612f80b948255d4.jpg

 

but recovers a few seconds later

not sure yet if the expression updated because of the new toy gag system or if any toy idle gets refreshed

546763745_enb2021_02_2817_29_39_11.jpg.d37e7dd8f4d31594cb25e48864bcf834.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

And you where right, with Alpha 1 wrist cuffs I was able to break most heavy_bondage DD idles.

Link to post
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

As far as I know, DD does not distribute keys. You have other mods doing that. Or do I have that wrong?

No DDi doesn't distribute keys, unless crafting them counts (after grabbing the crafting book from the forbidden bookshelf at the CoW)

Link to post
45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

modular

You would prefer it to be an add on to the harness? I'm thinking of adding thigh straps with suspenders to it andaybe some chains over the boobies that have little spikes in them. 

Link to post

I only had a quick look into toys alpha 2 and I like the new toy idles a lot (do worn toys now also change facial expressions?).

The armbinder with hands was already successfully tested by SLtR Mistress (no more amputations!)

 

Spoiler

774666729_enb2021_02_2817_15_21_83.jpg.01f691797229752d5fd057715b68191c.jpg

 

Whipping scenes in combination with armbinders don't cause amputated hands anymore

881606435_enb2021_02_2817_19_41_99.jpg.a508ade2f3da4cd0f290548041e57430.jpg

 

HARDCORE!

1878667852_enb2021_02_2817_20_53_55.jpg.3cc5af92db8d6cb782211753004de829.jpg

 

Run lola RUN

245683194_enb2021_02_2817_23_57_02.jpg.96fe2e94d8174cefe8ecc925c69dff25.jpg

 

Link to post
14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

do worn toys now also change facial expressions?).

That's a good idea, I don't know how to do that but I will look into it, unless VM already knows? 

Link to post
29 minutes ago, audhol said:

You would prefer it to be an add on to the harness? I'm thinking of adding thigh straps with suspenders to it andaybe some chains over the boobies that have little spikes in them. 

OHA! Good thinking 😏

 

My first idea was more like a metal bra with spikes in them (because of the frustration to not be able to remove it quickly). Not really an eye candy tho, because you wouldn't see much right?

 

Your idea is better, especially because your working already on the harness. Chains with spikes would be an eye candy while also leave the idea how much discomfort they might cause to the player... errr... PC 🧐

 

Other inspirations are things like those:

Spoiler

Maybe as addon to the harness or to the chain harness

244829667_spike1.jpg.a79bc2363ab73f5ca721901b427e333a.jpg

 

Or maybe as ebonite version?

Would add more pressure while giving a hint from the outside whats in the inside

516355197_spike2a.jpg.4192d8a4c24ac1574228047076180440.jpg

 

1806031701_spike2b.jpg.bf30276917ddad7ec78ff9365cdf76ba.jpg

 

 

 

 

Link to post
9 minutes ago, audhol said:

That's a good idea, I don't know how to do that but I will look into it, unless VM already knows? 

ZAP gags (and some binders?) ( @t.ara certainly knows how ZAP does it) change the expression and also @kziitd's gags change the expression really nicely with those genius oversized gags (great use of eye brow movement there 😉).

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

As far as I know, DD does not distribute keys. You have other mods doing that. Or do I have that wrong?

 

This is an idea for removal services. For a feature built into the framework we need something more generic, and not having the feel of a quest, since a framework is not a quest mod. Randomly found in chests is an example method, but I want to think outside of that "box".

 

Great example for a quest mod.

 

No mod that is a plugin with script, can be safely uninstalled, unless its the last mod in your load order (and a framework never is). In all cases you will eventually corrupt your save. Always follow the Golden Rule. Safe uninstall is a fallacy.

Thanks for all the great answers. There are a good few mods already out there that offer alternate or additional forms of escape but there are few that have a realistic or immersive form of escape and I find that a pity because I think there should be. When a pc gets fully restrained, the primary objective should be to escape from devices one at a time, for instance hand/arm restraints should be tackled first before anything else. In DD/DCL you can still unlock almost any device in any order as long as you have the right key just by selecting it in inventory etc. DDEquip however is the only mod I know of that lets you customise your escape method so perhaps you could look at that for inspiration?

Link to post
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Shortly after equipping the mouth opens incredibly wide

I have a feeling, the Toys Mouth Open Wide Effect is conflicting with something else, because that's not my open wide, wideness.... its too wide!

 

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

After a short while the facial expressions fails

Something else must be doing that. What you got installed there? Or any chance you are trying to NOT start a new game? :P Because that too, has some chance of impact. 

 

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

not sure yet if the expression updated because of the new toy gag system or if any toy idle gets refreshed

Because expressions are famously interfered with, I have a periodic update that will fix. This is also needed when you load into the game.

 

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Whipping scenes in combination with armbinders don't cause amputated hands anymore

Technically Toys never DID cause such insanity, given that Alpha 2 is the first Toys release to do armbinders. But I tease because I know what you meant. The disadvantage here is that we are not trying to support the super tight armbinder stuff, since that does require cutting the hands off.

 

20 minutes ago, audhol said:
35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

do worn toys now also change facial expressions?).

That's a good idea, I don't know how to do that but I will look into it, unless VM already knows? 

 

Are you guys talking about expressions other than mouth wide open for a gag? A look of pain when being whipped? Only time Toys does that now is during Spontaneous Orgasm, plus it offers API functions for mod authors to use and do their own. But an effect for a toy could do this, but lets get specific. This does not really feel like a toy specific thing, but more like the combination of what's going on.. the scene (so its the content mod not Toys), or maybe the arousal level, which could be Toys.

Link to post
35 minutes ago, audhol said:

😅Exactly!

 

 

 

Those things really bring toys to life:

> sound effects (rattling of chains, high heel sounds, heavy breathing, gagged moaning)

> facial expressions (the famous "the gag look" or frustration/anger because of restrains)

> events that show effects of the toys (pain squeak, idle scene, debuffs, labored breathing, crawling, tears n'drool)

> idles (I still have to see the new ones, guess I will have to do Skyrim civil war in toys :classic_sleep:)

> limitations (slow walk, can't use hands, no swimming)

> maybe even tats that show the effects after removal of the toys for a while

 

(> maybe this one is more for a toy addon: NPC reactions, like comments or gestures)

Link to post
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

does not really feel like a toy specific thing, but more like the combination of what's going on.. the scene (so its the content mod not Toys), or maybe the arousal level, which could be Toys.

Maybe we could trigger something when fondle thyself happens or on equipalook of surprise? Certainly some interesting options but I don't know if it's script (you) or animation (me) based, do you? 

Link to post
31 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

When a pc gets fully restrained, the primary objective should be to escape from devices one at a time, for instance hand/arm restraints should be tackled first before anything else.

This would be a good feature for when using keys, and Toys does not do that for atm. I've added it to my to do list, its very doable.

 

For other escape methods in toys, order would not matter, for example falling off when hit in combat, and blown off by your orgasm, these would never require that your hands are untied first.

Link to post
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Those things really bring toys to life:

> sound effects (rattling of chains, high heel sounds, heavy breathing, gagged moaning)

> facial expressions (the famous "the gag look" or frustration/anger because of restrains)

> events that show effects of the toys (pain squeak, idle scene, debuffs, labored breathing, crawling, tears n'drool)

> idles (I still have to see the new ones, guess I will have to do Skyrim civil war in toys :classic_sleep:)

> limitations (slow walk, can't use hands, no swimming)

> maybe even tats that show the effects after removal of the toys for a while

 

(> maybe more for an toy addon: NPC reactions, like comments or gestures)

You should consider coming on the discord to be part of the ideas commity. There are lots of good ideas in what you say that we could implement (I think the boss would agree, hey boss @VirginMarie) We do have plans for more animation events to increase immersion however I think VM wants to keep restrictions to a minimum to allow toys to be used in a play through without overly handicapping the player. 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, audhol said:

Certainly some interesting options but I don't know if it's script (you) or animation (me) based, do you? 

Its script for expressions, like how the Mouth Open Wide effect works now.

 

Quote

I think VM wants to keep restrictions to a minimum to allow toys to be used in a play through without overly handicapping the player. 

Optional restrictions are fine. Its up to the mod author. Toys will support both softcore and hard core play styles

 

Link to post
19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I have a feeling, the Toys Mouth Open Wide Effect is conflicting with something else, because that's not my open wide, wideness.... its too wide!

Alright, than it's KZiit's gag expression that shows first before toys take over

 

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Or any chance you are trying to NOT start a new game? 

Of course I try exactly that :classic_ph34r:

 

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Because expressions are famously interfered with, I have a periodic update that will fix. This is also needed when you load into the game

Now on my long-therm "to be watched" list. 👀

 

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

But an effect for a toy could do this, but lets get specific. This does not really feel like a toy specific thing, but more like the combination of what's going on.. the scene (so its the content mod not Toys), or maybe the arousal level, which could be Toys.

Yes I don't mean the open mouth effect.

More an expression of frustration or sadness while being bound in certain toys. Or just played while toy idles do their thing.

 

I guess I need to make some more screenshots of ZAP and Kziit stuff to show what I mean, although I think audhol knows already what the idea is.

 

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

But I tease because I know what you meant.

uff, for a moment I thought... 😄

 

19 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The disadvantage here is that we are not trying to support the super tight armbinder stuff, since that does require cutting the hands off.

Or just another way to do things. Toys doesn't need to copy everything, but rather come up with solutions that work instead of limiting SL just to hide some missing hands 🙄

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...