Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

And for the other way around, the mod author can use the Toys IsSlotAvailable() to determine if the slot is usable, considering restrictive keywords, before equipping a DD (it does not matter that DD is not Toys aware). 

How about making a mod that is JUST "IsSlotAvailable" that a DD mod can simply cut+paste into their code to do the required testing without actually supporting Toys, or depending on it, or expecting its installation, or writing a proper soft-dependency.

That would provide a convenient work around for existing DD mods that want to add devices, without breaking Toys, but don't want to do anything else with it.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How about making a mod that is JUST "IsSlotAvailable" that a DD mod can simply cut+paste into their code to do the required testing without actually supporting Toys, or depending on it, or expecting its installation, or writing a proper soft-dependency.

That would provide a convenient work around for existing DD mods that want to add devices, without breaking Toys, but don't want to do anything else with it.

Or - use a modevent and return the result via  StorageUtil ?

37 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Mod Events dont return a Value. So youd have to send a mod event and register for a mod event and then still had to write the frame to actuall do something with the info 

Writing a code snippet that modders can just copypaste sounds like the easiest solution imo

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Don't worry, I know what you mean.

You pass the object that is used as the StorageUtil target in the event, and only the "Toys helper mod" ever registers for that event.

It might be a bit slow if you want to make lots of calls to it, but there would only be one mod registered. That's not the problem.

Waiting for the SU state to get set is the problem, as you have to do a wait loop.

You can't make assumptions about the response time of the responder.

The problem is the uncertainty. There's no promise about the execution of a mod event (ever), so you end up waiting to see if the SU var gets set, and if it doesn't you time out ... but I guess you could do some check up front (once per load) to at least have certainty that you'll be answered ... but it makes using it more complex, and some modders would struggle, and I just suspect the latency would be intolerable once you made a few calls.

In my earlier post, I was thinking more of a global function that would simply require the player to drop in a file, and if multiple mods add the same file, it's the same file and just gets overwritten anyway. If no Toys installed, it defaults to using DD methods instead.

46 minutes ago, Scrab said:

So youd have to send a mod event and register for a mod event

I don't think that's what @Bane Master is suggesting, though it's a valid model for some scenarios.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Mind elaborating? 

I havent heard of a model like that yet

Briefly.

The mod event takes an object, an int, and a string.

The caller has some object it uses for the call process that it unique to it, so other callers will not interact with it.

The caller clears the storage util value, so it's not set. (See below for the key).

The caller fires the event, passing the object, the int in this case is the slot, and the string is the storage util key that will be set.

The key used could be unique to that call, so the caller can fire multiple events and then wait for them all to resolve.

The reciver gets the event, pulls out the int parameter, and does the slot lookup.

It writes the result to the passed object, with the passed key. 

Meanwhile, the caller periodically polls to see if the key is set. Basically sits in a tight wait loop, with a timeout.

In some weird failure case the value is never set, and the caller times out and moves on.

In most cases, soon the value is set, and the caller can use it.

8 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It's asking a lot of a mod author, when they don't care about using Toys.

Even if half the active mod authors used this, the other half of supported mods would still have the potential to blindly swap out toys. The many mods with no active author of course would be doing the same, thus the majority of mods will be doing this even in best case scenario. The problem thus remains.

Thus, I think its best to make it easy for mod authors that ARE using Toys, to detect within Toys, that the swap out of a toy with a restrictive keyword, capable of breaking a quest, has occurred so you can react... "opppsss... that special chastity belt has been removed, quest cannot proceed until its back on"

The other possibility is that I find a way to stop DD API from removing a restrictive keyword toy. Now it's a more even playing field, however Toys just transfers the problem to the older mod with no active author, potentially breaking that quest. I prefer not to do this.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:27 AM, VirginMarie said:

when they don't care about using Toys

Some will, obviously.

But I'm back to thinking that the odds of a player having both frameworks installed is not so high.

While every Toys mod could handle the surprise removal of its devices, just like DD mods probably ought to (instead of the horror show that is quest and block-generic), they probably won't do it either, except when it's easy to break the toy or otherwise have it vanish. In that case the mod author will use mechanics that are forgiving of Toy-loss, so the problem is probably more that there's a DD there than that the toy was removed.

What I'm puzzling with at the moment is what kind of mod other than SLAV and mods in the same style would benefit from Toys.

If toys were just DDs with quicker application and removal, and maybe a slightly cleaner API, that would be one thing: in that case Toys is just an alternative to using DD.

But they aren't quite the same thing.

By default they seem like they are more likely to be removed by a random event, less likely to prevent you from fighting, less likely to make you walk like you are wading through treacle, etc.

Hypothetically, let's say you were thinking, "I want to make a big slavery story and call it Toytown Reloaded. Slavers come to Skyrim and try to co-opt you into doing all their dirty work for them. You do everything to help them ... turning their cause from a joke to a success. So they decide to kill you."

Why would Toys be a better choice than DDs, for your mod that is composed of four-billion sex scenes and twenty-thousand lines of strange dialog?

The DDs are fundamentally there to make you bad at fighting (forcing you to progress only through sex scenes), so you want them to stay on, but maybe its OK to escape sometimes? Toys would work, but they wouldn't be better.

What sort of mod designs, other than satires of pre-existing DD-oriented mods does Toys really bring value to?

It seems like part of the idea (of SLAV, and Toys) is that it's nice to have the aesthetic of bondage devices, but being tied up in a game is mostly stupid.

But to some extent that does reduce them to an aesthetic effect.

In the typical DD mod, you end up in a yoke, and the gameplay effect is that you can't fight, or loot, or manage your worn items. It's a bothersome thing, and not fun if it means you're eaten by a spider, but it's a DD mod, so you'll probably be raped by the spider and then left to wander off with another DD added.

In the SLAV style, it's more likely a host of dremora show up and save you from the spider, add six more weird devices, sing you a Gilbert & Sullivan song, then leave on a giant levitating dildo.

Or the device falls off, but you're paralyzed by shame and the spider rapes you anyway.

Of course, an author could just set them up to be almost exactly like DDs, but that defeats a certain amount of the difference ... or a substantial amount.

There are counter examples. DF has magic slave mittens that turn to normal bondage gloves in combat. Toys would probably do a better job of that. The mittens are still extremely limiting, and by no means trivially removed. It's adding mutability, but not removability. Combat is allowed, but you're still incredibly limited.

But let's say you wanted to make a prostitution mod with some restraints? You could make Toys that disappear for sex and reappear as soon as it's over. That would be restraining, but also ... functional. Might work nicely with that Toytown Reloaded mod too. But is that enough? What is the gameplay while you're restrained, and why is it like that? I'd have to come up with something, because I can't be satisfied with a design where all the parts don't exist for a good reason.

A part of me really wants to make a Toys mod, but I'm wracking my brains trying to come up with a situation that would really get value out of their distinctive features, and be different to something that could be done with DDs.

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Of course, an author could just set them up to be almost exactly like DDs, but that defeats a certain amount of the difference ... or a substantial amount.

This line right here is one of the primary purposes of the toys framework.  It is intended to create an alternative framework where mod authors can create whatever type of toys they want or need for their own mods that is simpler, cleaner, and faster.  A large part of the design was so that if an author wants to recreate the something that in gameplay functions like DD items then they can.  The difference is intended to be that you as an author have more flexibility to design what you want, when you want, how you want for whatever project you are working on.

Traditional slavery mods are doable.  If you wanted to recreate slaverun using the toys framework it can be done.

The real question isn't "what can they do" but what do you want them to do. The toys framework is meant to be an alternative in every way.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But I'm back to thinking that the odds of a player having both frameworks installed is not so high.

The odds will depend on if the player is one who likes to run with dozens of mods at the same time, or if they tend to pick a theme for their playthrough and limit number of mods.

For the former, its not by choice, but necessity, that hey will have both frameworks. This will be common. But there will be plenty of cases for the latter too.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What sort of mod designs, other than satires of pre-existing DD-oriented mods does Toys really bring value to?

You've asked this question in many variants, so I wont quote them all but WILL answer them all in this way...

1. The Covenants spell it out. See under Covenants on the main page.
  2. There's no Covenant for "You can get your ass tied up real tight, not be able to fight, and feel really helpless", not because Toys won't do this, but because it goes without saying, plus is not a differentiation. A mod author can most certainly put that kind of toy on you. Toys will have bound combat, armbinders, yokes, and no other way to defend yourself, if that's what you want. 
  3. The most significant difference, from a mod author perspective, is that Toys is easy. Easy to make toys. Very easy to play nice with other mods because its built right into the API.
  4. Unique new things... Transformations. New escape methods. New effects for toys... blind animations instead of blacking out the screen. Sign language animations instead of significantly impeding the dialogue are examples.
5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

You've asked this question in many variants, so I wont quote them all but WILL answer them all in this way...

Maybe I'm being overly esoteric and pretentious about this, and maybe it helps nobody but myself, but I'll take this a step further anyway and see if it leads anywhere...

I'm not asking, "why would a modder use Toys?", I'm asking "what mod will have the most synergy with toys?"

For me, the response above doesn't distinguish the means from the end.

The covenants, and API differences, and ease of construction/modification are the means by which Toys differentiates itself from DD.

So are the "unique new things". For the modder, if not the player, they are a means, not an end in themselves.

These are all great things, and there are other benefits for the modder too; and for the player of the final mods responsiveness and performance improvements are not a trivial thing.

A player might conflate these things, because they're all part of the overall experience they get, but when it comes to picking what mod to make, what to put in it, and why, all these nice features are simply enablers, they aren't the end goal.

When you make a mod, a framework like Toys, or DD, is not the objective, it's a means to that objective.

But, the choice of means is certainly going to be influential. Right now, a modder chooses DD over Zap because they want to mess with the player's capabilities. Zap gives the appearance of bondage without any meaningful change to the player's capabilities.

Troubles of Heroine uses Zap because its core supporters do not want DD in their games. They're retaining control at all times, and despite the flavor of the mod being mainly degradation, it's not a mod that weakens the PC considerably. In fact, you can get useful perks from making yourself temporarily sick. But ToH doesn't have much synergy with Zap, or DD; it's just using some furniture and armor items. The mod would work almost as well without it.

A mod that was very similar to SLAV would get tremendous synergy from Toys, because the "covenants" and the design goals of SLAV completely overlap.

So, a good mod to make using Toys would be one that people would say "doing that in DD would make no sense" and ideally, players wouldn't even distinguish between the modder's intent, and what Toys delivers.

Using DD as an analogy, DCL is a good demo for DD, and likely one of the first mods people who get DD will install and try, or they got DD just to try DCL. Whichever way around it is, they have good synergy together and they're closely aligned. Could DCL be made with Zap? Would it make sense? Would DCL be a good demo of Zap?

When you think about it, nobody ever made a good demo of Zap. PaH is the closest thing. There was Whiterun Brothel, and various remakes and the "revamp" that was pulled. The framework gets used, but the vast quantity of fancy looking stuff in Zap 8 has never been used in a mod, and most mods that use Zap use only a tiny part of it. The tragedy of Zap probably has little to do with Toys, but it shows a big difference between DD and Zap - one was made with intent and the other was simply made.

Clearly, Toys is not lacking intent, and it already has one high synergy mod, which is SLAV (even if SLAV hasn't been converted yet, it seems inevitable). The covenants, and other Toys concepts are right out of SLAV. The synergy and alignment is more than DD+DCL have.

So, as a modder, if you want to make a mod that distinguishes itself as something other than a "SLAV knock-off",  I can only justify making a mod if I can say:

"This mod only makes sense with Toys - before Toys you just couldn't make this mod."

Or you'd have to make Toys first to make it, which is the same thing.

I do have a couple of ideas now, and maybe they don't exactly answer that question above, but they're getting closer than I was before.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I do have a couple of ideas now, and maybe they don't exactly answer that question above, but they're getting closer than I was before.

I understand what you are saying better now. And you are right I don't disagree with anything.

To me ZAP is really a package of assets to use. Its meshes, textures, and animations. So its the wild west, do anything! But do it yourself. Its not a framework. SLaV has loads of ZAP in it, but integrated, you don't even install ZAP, because it just needed the assets. Zap started out being meant as a framework with API, but that's not what it is now.

My intent with Toys is that it CAN do what a DCL-like mod would need. It would inspire and in some cases require, some differences, but I intend to be able to support a DCL style mod with Toys. So while maybe I'm over simplifying this, Toys is trying to be very "DD style of mod" capable, but offer new options too, and not force that style if not wanted. If I'm failing that, I want to correct that. 

And just because I feel like it, totally off topic.... :P 

Here's the Scanty Belt, coming in next Toys release. I love it. Maybe not for everyone. This toy will transform twice, if you use the "exotic" version. First it will break in combat (the chain at the front part will fall off), then it will melt in some parts caused by your arousal. After those two transforms, you will be able to finally use a key, or use the power of your orgasm to blow the thing right off!

20210215114130_1.jpg 20210215114035_1.jpg

Maybe this type of new play would help you shape the theme of a Toys inspired mod. Escape options that cause different play style, because you need to go into combat to remove this toy! Then you need to have an orgasm. That's very different than finding a key or clicking menus over and over until the thing comes off.

A random hardcore chance?

That's even better! lol

I usually know exactly what to do and how to escape (usually only takes time).

But random events always bring back that "uh, I hope I will be lucky" feeling, and if I get surprised it's fun to find a new workaround (or suffer lol)

Also this makes Toys even better for any Nexus quest mod where wearing restrains would be fitting, while also bring back that tension that you can get into trouble.

I think with the right toy settings it would be possible that the restrains only slow down quests, but not prevent them =D

So much new possibilities!

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

A random hardcore chance?

Yes, random, but wait, there's more....

Way it works (this is from a mod author perspective):

There's now two related ToysEffect_ keywords. All it takes to do this is add a single keyword to an appropriate toy.

• ToysEffect_Armbind - (coming in Alpha 2) animates for the classic style armbinder, but also works/looks good with wrist cuff type toys. You can put it on any toy, but would make sense for those types, or perhaps a glove type toy. This includes combat animations (kicking the enemy). Its always hardcore (no random), never can you get out of the tied position, unless you manage to remove the toy which can be any of the escape methods, including you can't escape unless a mod's quest lets you
  • ToysEffect_MagicBind - (updated for Alpha 2) this is the one already in Alpha 1, but has hardcore mode added. Full name is "Magical Wrist Bindings". Since its "magical", it's random, can change between 7 poses, and you can do anything you normally do, like regular combat. If the Hardcore mode slider is set to 0, then no hardcore mode. But if Hardecore mode is turned up, then you have the random chance of getting the above "Armbind" effect instead. If you set Hardcore mode to 100, you will get that all the time, turning any toy with the MagicBind keyword, into that type of toy. The single keyword ToysEffect_MagicBind on any toy is all it takes, and since its "magical", it might even be appropriate on say a collar for example (bare arms/wrists can be bound if that's what the mod author wants)

I think with the right toy settings it would be possible that the restrains only slow down quests, but not prevent them =D

Yes, but if the mod author or end user intends differently, they can prevent them no problem too. :P

ANd one quick question: Does toys change PC expressions shortly after a sexlab scene ends?

If wearing a toy in the mouth slot, it refreshes the expression to "mouth wide open" for gags. Starting with Alpha 2, this will be controlled by the keyword "ToysEffect_MouthOpen" instead (not all mouth toys must be forced mouth open). 

If not wearing a toy in the mouth slot, its clearing any expression. This might need to be re-evaluated, its really just there because it does that if you remove the gag. Are you seeing an impact?

On 2/18/2021 at 5:08 PM, VirginMarie said:

If not wearing a toy in the mouth slot, its clearing any expression. This might need to be re-evaluated, its really just there because it does that if you remove the gag. Are you seeing an impact?

There are two mods that are new in LO that effect expressions:

SLS update with new Ahageo feature (should only work with SLSO installed, but maybe SLS doesn't know that)

Toys of course

The effect is this (no toy gag worn):

Spoiler

No effect during sexy times

1605815127_enb2021_02_1717_36_01_32.jpg.8b0daeb4ca65c23a1dd7613047ac4a47.jpg

but shortly after the scene finishes the mouth opens extremely wide.

This happens after any SL scene

326290601_enb2021_02_1717_37_25_50.jpg.9ad0da80140b38c495a40ec9a58d56b0.jpg

it also recovers after only a few secounds

960584959_enb2021_02_1717_37_32_52.jpg.c555c56af7ee44f993ca24f8ffda247e.jpg

Experimenting around with Toys in combo with DDs.

No good screenshots, I usually play around on the run.

(and sorry for the dirty slave, she had a long adventure day ^^)

Spoiler

Various Toys + Devious Vanilla collar + DFC pony tail + SLtR extended vaginal clamp (chastity) + DD piercings

To my surprise the (cool!!!) dwemer googles work with SLtR (Submissive Lola the Resubmission)

Instead of the SLtR blindfold I use the Toy googles

1278901367_enb2021_02_2007_26_59_12.jpg.8a88658bfde68536f95909a3bdb58580.jpg

1999156772_enb2021_02_2007_27_02_70.jpg.eb42829b4198949b8aab316ddb6d1dda.jpg

the toy gag doesn't open the mouth correctly, which might be the result of a conflict

the exhaustion from the gag works tho ^^

1585114307_enb2021_02_2007_27_13_99.jpg.d8a18bd942adac077b8ab95d5588e82e.jpg

Just a quick test with DD extreme hobble dress in combo with toy wrist cuffs

I wanted to know if DD hobble dress idle prevents the toy cuff idle

result: they work together!

365484283_enb2021_02_2007_40_06_33.jpg.96c0a7a36e31bd275a0a5c0f0e373705.jpg

same hobble dress and exchanged the DFC pony tail with toy pony tail + toy wirst cuffs:

result: works

442978336_enb2021_02_2007_48_06_50.jpg.ad9699ced1458b77ba941469a365b166.jpg

Now to escape all those restrains and get a hot bath! ?

Another idea that might be interesting:

toys for alternative body slots like earrings/amulet/ring

Those would prevent for example wearing enchanted jewelry and/or could make it possible to wear toys for effect while keeping for example quest DDs.

Most commonly the collar slot is used already by various mods for quest collars. An alternative toy collar for the amulet slot for example could circumvent the use of the collar slot while also adding effects to the PC.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Toys can't be your candidate I think. The only thing it does after a sexlab scene, is clear/reset if no Toys gag, so it could possibly remove an intended expression, but not add one.

If you are into reading papyrus logs as one of your many fetishes, Toy's will always log one of these...

[Toys] Mouth Expression wide open
[Toys] Mouth Expression cleared

- there's a few others if a calling content mod uses some APIs for expressions, which will always start with [Toys]

Innocent off topic question: Why are her breasts so red? :P

Instead of the SLtR blindfold I use the Toy googles

Those goggles will trigger the "blind effect" this coming release. Can add the effect to any toy but of course normally a blindfold. You will not be hindered with dark screen effects, but instead, the character will walk as if blind. Does animations that play nice with other animations, and does not have to be all the time, with a chance slider. We plan to add a trip and fall animation that happens randomly, more often when trying to sprint. Now the question will become, does anyone want the effects that hinder the player (instead of just the character)? This could be added as optional if there is demand.

the toy gag doesn't open the mouth correctly, which might be the result of a conflict

I think if going wrong it's Toys or the toy design itself. No other mod would recognize the toy as being a gag, unless they assume anything in that slot is a gag (which I guess is possible). Or do you think a mod could be messing the face regardless of anything worn?

Any chance you could get me an extreme closeup of the gag (like one of them) in better light? Its hard for me to really see any problem there. Looks normal to me. Or in words, tell me what you are seeing that's wrong.

I wanted to know if DD hobble dress idle prevents the toy cuff idle

result: they work together!

Those animations (Magical Wrist Bindings) will work in combo with any alternate animation. But when you try the upcoming "hardcore mode", in hardcore, they will be switching to AA (only during hardcore, because they must to do combat moves), thus going to get funky with your scenario. I could detect that DD has that going on, but have not done so yet, for upcoming release. Detecting will be complex, and could have downsides so not so sure about, solution design yet. Going to need to think big picture for all the "heavy bondage" scenarios.

By way, in case you wanna see, a video was posted in Toys Discord (in my sig), showing the new hardcore mode for Magical Wrist Bindings.

toys for alternative body slots like earrings/amulet/ring

I've thought about this, at the start, and decided on not changing up what slots are for toys. There are 15 slots and Toys kept the convention set/evolved by DD and ZAP. I feel that expanding on using slots is not fair to non-LL/toys-ish mods because we've already hogged so may freaking slots, its like a slot war out there!

If I make an exception, I think it would be if it makes sense for male/futa/beast support. But this would be because there's maybe a slot already now commonly used by existing such toys, outside of the 15 slots that became the norm. The 16th's slot is pretty much as defined by SOS.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Toys can't be your candidate I think.

I feared that already, SLS is still my No. 1 glitch candidate.

f you are into reading papyrus logs as one of your many fetishes

? Not yet, that feels still more like work

Innocent off topic question: Why are her breasts so red?

"Innocent" ?

The red breasts are a unholy combination of:

Spank that Ass (STA) => getting regularly spanked (either by passing by NPC or during SL scene) turns breasts and butt red over time

Whipping by SLtR or SL animation that includes whipping=> I add SlaveTats Cane Marks 1.1 after whipping manually (depending where she got hit)

Together they start to blend into one red mess

other effects that might add to that:

SLS Trauma

Apropos 2

SD+ whipping marks

Naked Dungeon (NDUN) whipping scenes apply SlaveTats Cane Marks too

For her to feel better:

Drinking heal potions to heal Apropos 2 damage

Use skin balm to ease STA effects

Pray at a shrine to remove Cane Marks (NDUN adds that feature, doesn't matter if overlays get added by NDUN or manually)

53 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Those goggles will trigger the "blind effect" this coming release. Can add the effect to any toy but of course normally a blindfold. You will not be hindered with dark screen effects, but instead, the character will walk as if blind. Does animations that play nice with other animations, and does not have to be all the time, with a chance slider. We plan to add a trip and fall animation that happens randomly, more often when trying to sprint.

Awesome! Now that I know that SLtR only checks if something is worn in the face slot I want to combine it with toy blindfolds even more.

Now the question will become, does anyone want the effects that hinder the player (instead of just the character)? This could be added as optional if there is demand.

I can only speak for me and I like a challenge.

Normally I use the effects of Devious Training 3 (DT3), which is a blur effect that gets better over time the longer the PC wears a blindfold or hood (and also adds various debuffs). The blur effect doesn't stop the PC from doing/seeing anything in daylight, but during night or dark dungeons it gets difficult.

Way better solution and much more immersive would be something like this:

Like tiny holes in blindfolds or different color color themes (like the effects of Skooma Whore if looking thru toy googles)

Any chance you could get me an extreme closeup of the gag (like one of them) in better light? Its hard for me to really see any problem there. Looks normal to me. Or in words, tell me what you are seeing that's wrong.

The mouth is closed, it looks okay because you can't see the lower part of the mouth.

Will make some better screenshots.

thus going to get funky with your scenario

I'm used to funky, bring it on.

I've thought about this, at the start, and decided on not changing up what slots are for toys. There are 15 slots and Toys kept the convention set/evolved by DD and ZAP. I feel that expanding on using slots is not fair to non-LL/toys-ish mods because we've already hogged so may freaking slots, its like a slot war out there!

If some of the toy effect enchantments can be transferred by the player onto other worn items they would suffer on own responsibility ?

There are two mods that are new in LO that effect expressions:

SLS update with new Ahageo feature (should only work with SLSO installed, but maybe SLS doesn't know that)

Toys of course

The effect is this (no toy gag worn):

Reveal hidden contents

No effect during sexy times

1605815127_enb2021_02_1717_36_01_32.jpg.8b0daeb4ca65c23a1dd7613047ac4a47.jpg

This happens after any SL scene

326290601_enb2021_02_1717_37_25_50.jpg.9ad0da80140b38c495a40ec9a58d56b0.jpg

it also recovers after only a few secounds

960584959_enb2021_02_1717_37_32_52.jpg.c555c56af7ee44f993ca24f8ffda247e.jpg

Which mod has the ahegao feature? Can you provide a link?