Toys Poll  

844 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

Toys with DD, Behavior Testing

What have people observed? I'm looking for any solid info on this, particularly if its a problem.

I've tested this back at the start, but not lately, till now. What I'm observing today is....

Manual Equip

Use Case 1: A toy won't swap out a device

Use Case 2: A device WILL swap out a toy

This is expected and I think fine.

API Equip (aka. a Toys or DD Content Mod, Equips a toy or device)

Use Case 3: A toy won't swap out a device

This is expected and there by design. Toys is DD aware and does not ever remove a DD (DD is not at all Toys aware)

Use Case 4: A device won't swap out a toy

This is a change from when I first tested, and I did not expect it. Previously the API behaved the same as the manual equip.

It's inconclusive. I think there will still be cases where the device DOES end up swapping out the toy. I suspect it to be in laggy situations, more likely in SE, hard to recreate, and thus feeling random. There's been 2 somewhat inconclusive, not recreated, reports of pop up DD messages displaying, during, then DD "winning", one of them (maybe both), involving DCL as the content mod involved. Would like to get logs from anyone who can recreate that, if its still a thing.

As for other testing... I don't have any other specific known problems to troubleshoot... yet. But everything can use more testing.

There are 2 WIP items (listed on the Features page):

• Adding Mod Events for mod authors to use (its about half done but I did not release any)
  • Finish up the Arm Binding and Yoke animations - they currently partially use a work around
Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, Aki K said:

I'm getting text for the characters thoughts about toys etc. Even though the character is not wearing any (and has yet to wear any ever in this file).

Could I see a screenshot of the text (or just quote it specifically),... please :D

EDIT: oh I think I see in the code how its possible. You can have the spontaneous orgasm without wearing toys, and after that, it can check and trigger as it adjust the arousal. So bet you had an spontaneous orgasm right before it?

Edited by VirginMarie
15 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

KS Hairdoos. Name of that one is Traveler. I think

Now that I've told you, you owe me a screenshot or video, capturing a toy being blown off by your orgasm, with that hairdoo in use of course.

There's going to be a contest for this, where I put all the entries on a page, and all the video clips into one video. Maybe as part of the V1 go live :P

Lovin' the hair, the milking was too much for her though lmao

ScreenShot0.png

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Could I see a screenshot of the text (or just quote it specifically),... please :D

EDIT: oh I think I see in the code how its possible. You can have the spontaneous orgasm without wearing toys, and after that, it can check and trigger as it adjust the arousal. So bet you had an spontaneous orgasm right before it?

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something about "the toys inside you" I remember that part of it specifically. If it occurs again I'll try to take a screenshot but so far it hasn't happened a second time.

9 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I don't remember the exact quote but it was something about "the toys inside you" I remember that part of it specifically. If it occurs again I'll try to take a screenshot but so far it hasn't happened a second time.

Might give me more data. But you did cause me to find a case where it can happen, and I've fixed and tested it for V1 release.

Anyone enjoy creative erotic writing?

Yes?! Then I have this for you! :P

The Voice in My Head feature needs more lines. If you are playing Toys, you will have seen them, and if you play it long enough you will see it plays from a few randomly, but we need more than a few.

The attached text file contains what's there now. I'd love to take contributions (i.e. additions to this text file). I'd put them in the V1 release, which is SOOON. I will give credit of course.

Voice In My Head.txt

Hey there!

I'm wondering, are there any plans to add a straitjacket? ( Probably to the classic toy box) Kind of sad to not see it there considering it's common in mods.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Joshua412 said:

Hey there!

I'm wondering, are there any plans to add a straitjacket? ( Probably to the classic toy box) Kind of sad to not see it there considering it's common in mods.

Thanks!

Short answer: No plans

Medium answer:  No plans, because we don't have permission to use the existing asset, mainly because the author is not active to ask when I last checked. Someone would need to make a straight jacket. It's a whole lot of work, probably the hardest thing of all devices ever made. 

Long answer:  Let's change the question to, are there any plans to add a <something> toy ?

Well.. toys for Toys, are like animations for Sexlab, or one of the other animation frameworks. The prime role of Toys is to make it easy for people to make toys, and put them to use. Anyone can make a Toys Box, with a little experience, in the same way anyone can make an Animation Pack for Sexlab. And this does not mean you have to author the assets either. Maybe you find existing assets, get permission, and make a Toy Box.

So ultimately the question is...  Hey community Does anyone out there, want to make a <something> toy ?!!? :D :D  I'd sure like one!

Asking on this thread is encouraged. You never know who might be reading and want to work on such project. And our team might be inspired to do some requests too. 

Plans from the Toy Team - Next Toy Boxes:

• The "Hot&Wet Toy Box for Frostfall". This will be cold weather themed, and make use of the new "orgasm denial" feature that will be added to Toys after V1. You will depend on your melting toys to keep you warm, and thus arousal being high becomes a matter of survival! It will hook into Frostfall of course! That Toy Box will require Frostfall, not Toys
  • @audhol is doing his own Toy Box. Will let him reveal more details if he wishes
Edited by VirginMarie
4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Asking on this thread is encouraged. You never know who might be reading and want to work on such project. And our team might be inspired to do some requests too.

hmmmmm staightjacket nah dont fancy doing that, however what about if you had a nipple piecing that had a chain attached to a wrist cuff with the arms crossed behind the back? that I might consider. As for auds toy box no im not ready to give anything away yet. I will post some sneaky peakys when its a bit further advanced.

There's a  Gender & Beast Compatibility Poll HERE.

Even if you've not played that mod, we are interested in the results if you were to put it in the context of, "If I did play it....". It will be used to help make decisions for Toys and Toys content mod, Future Plans.

Also FYI, using the results of the Body Poll, on this thread (see up top), starting with the release of V1, the UNP SE body will no longer be supported. BHUNP 3bbb will remain. The other 5 bodies will continue to be supported.

Edited by VirginMarie
3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Also FYI, using the results of the Body Poll, on this thread (see up top), starting with the release of V1, the UNP SE body will no longer be supported. The other 5 bodies will continue to be supported.

No UUNP support for SE ? ?

I suppose that we can use the UUNP Bodyslide files for LE, generate meshes for our desired body (UNPB in my case), and then run the generated meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer.

32 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

No UUNP support for SE ? ?

I suppose that we can use the UUNP Bodyslide files for LE, generate meshes for our desired body (UNPB in my case), and then run the generated meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer.

We will still have BHUNP 3bbb for SE. Just no UNP SE

Maintaining, and doing new Toy Boxes, for 6 bodies is a little overwhelming. Think of it this way... we'd rather put the time gained into making the mod so compelling, that you'd consider switching to one of the other bodies, just so you can use it, instead of using that time for more bodies :D

Edited by VirginMarie
49 minutes ago, lichade1000 said:

CBBE 3bbb BS

used CBBE 3BAV2 

I don't know what  3BAV2 is? 

We only support the reference body shown in the pic, which is known as the CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing when you make your body in BS.

1.png  2.png

So is the problem that you are not using CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing?

Steps for using Blodyslide are in FAQ #1

Can you confirm your pic is from Outfit Studio, not Bodlyslide? Our toy does not include the body, you'd need to have loaded the reference body like in my pic to even get your picture. I'm guessing you loaded something different?

Also please confirm this is SE we are talking about. For LE, the body for CBBE is "CBBE Body HDT".

Edited by VirginMarie
21 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I don't know what  3BAV2 is? 

We only support the reference body shown in the pic, which is known as the CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing when you make your body in BS.

1.png  2.png

So is the problem that you are not using CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing?

Steps for using Blodyslide are in FAQ #1

Can you confirm your pic is from Outfit Studio, not Bodlyslide? Our toy does not include the body, you'd need to have loaded the reference body like in my pic to even get your picture. I'm guessing you loaded something different?

Also please confirm this is SE we are talking about. For LE, the body for CBBE is "CBBE Body HDT".

3BA V2=CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing v2.0+ edition

It seems to be different from 3ba, which will cause some problems in any old versions of clothing..

my screenshot, of course,comes from Outfit Studio

Edited by lichade1000
7 hours ago, lichade1000 said:

3BA V2=CBBE 3bbb Body Amazing v2.0+ edition

It seems to be different from 3ba, which will cause some problems in any old versions of clothing..

my screenshot, of course,comes from Outfit Studio

Ya, sorry. We don't support it. First I've heard of it.

EDIT: now that I understand what you meant... its just the latest version of the CBBE 3bbb body that we most certainly DO support, I can tell you that it works. I think you have a problem on your end. I've downloaded the latest version just now, and no problem for the toy you show.

Edited by VirginMarie
5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Ya, sorry. We don't support it. First I've heard of it.

This update has been on the original page for a long time,I'd guess at least half a year?

Thanks for your reply and work!Look forward to supporting it in a future update

Edited by lichade1000
8 minutes ago, lichade1000 said:

Probably because you didn't use CBBE 3BA... This update has been on the original page for a long time,I'd guess at least half a year?

Thank you very much for your reply and work!Look forward to supporting it in a future update

I use it primarily actually. I test for the rest, so use them all (the 5 we support), but CBBE 3bbb is my main one, when in SE, since its by far the most popular.

I've been searching for the version 2, and still cant find it. Can you point me to it?

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I use it primarily actually. I test for the rest, so use them all (the 5 we support), but CBBE 3bbb is my main one, when in SE, since its by far the most popular.

I've been searching for the version 2, and still cant find it. Can you point me to it?

It's on the original page of CBBE 3BBB...https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3017420210625175237.jpg.c93d7d5bd3f58924560ab1384e65089e.jpg

Edited by lichade1000