Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

4 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

I did not even installed Toys yet, but after seeing video, damn... want to see this mod continued work/updates forever.

Thanks !!

You must mean the video on the front page. There's recent video in a post just a few back, but its a teaser/coming soon. :P

what did i overlook? i got equipped with Curios toys (Plug, belt, cuffs)  and did the quest. But after the quests it says all future content is coming soon but i am still stuck with the belt and plug. can'T remove them. the MCM says i am not wearing any toys but my character does and unequipping them from the inventory leads to directly re equipping them. so how can they be removed after nightys quest?

51 minutes ago, command88+ said:

what did i overlook? i got equipped with Curios toys (Plug, belt, cuffs)  and did the quest. But after the quests it says all future content is coming soon but i am still stuck with the belt and plug. can'T remove them. the MCM says i am not wearing any toys but my character does and unequipping them from the inventory leads to directly re equipping them. so how can they be removed after nightys quest?

• Each toy as a method of escape. You can see the details using Toys MCM - Worn Toys - Click on a toy to see detail
  • The method of escape is also hinted in the description for each toy
  • You also have a "debug/cheat" option in Toys MCM - Misc, which can be used to remove

"the MCM says i am not wearing any toys" - where does it say that?

Toy Boxes, MCM Interface Teaser1.png

The next release includes the Toy Box feature. This is like animation packs without the need for any SLAL-like tool. Instead of loading up animation packs, you are loading toys, just by installing them with your mod manager. Literally, no other steps as Toys will just see them and use them.

In the video, 4 Toy Boxes have loaded into Toys. The first 3 are included with Toys, but load and work as a Toy Box. The 4th is called the Classic Toys Box and is a separate mod (ESL flagged if using SE). You will see it work seamlessly within the Framework. The MCM lets you view details and equip without breaking "play nice" and escape rules. Other mods can use the contents of a Toy Box, rather than the traditional case of only accessible within the mod containing the toys.

Toy Boxes are easy to make. No scripting is required. A template mod is provided with instructions. A Toy Box mod can serve the singular purpose, or it can be a Toy Box within a mod that does other things, such as quests. I will likely make some Toys in SLaVE become a Toy Box that is shared.

For mod authors, there is a new API that does some powerful things with Toy Boxes! I will leave the details for that to come later.

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
  • Each toy as a method of escape. You can see the details using Toys MCM - Worn Toys - Click on a toy to see detail
  • The method of escape is also hinted in the description for each toy
  • You also have a "debug/cheat" option in Toys MCM - Misc, which can be used to remove

"the MCM says i am not wearing any toys" - where does it say that?

when i go toToys and then "worn Toys" in the MCM there are none. And even as i was wearing them all removal options were greyed out and said "no" so there was no way to get the curio tools off

1 hour ago, command88+ said:

when i go toToys and then "worn Toys" in the MCM there are none.

Do you remember at what point in the Toy Story quest this happened? There's a point during the quest when they ARE removed, and so if you looked then, this would be working at expected.

If you don't mind, I'd love it if you could try and recreate the "no toys shown in the worn toys tab" (going back to an earlier save) and grab a screenshot, and even better, grab the papyrus log to share if you are familiar with doing that (the "how to" is in the FAQs).

But first, can you confirm... did you start a new game after you first installed Toys?

If no, that's a requirement that when skipped, can cause many issues and so we'd need to try recreating with a new game.

And even as i was wearing them all removal options were greyed out and said "no" so there was no way to get the curio tools off

Working as intended. That MCM panel is not a menu you use to remove, its giving information only. But as said above you also have a "debug/cheat" option in Toys MCM - Misc, which can be used to remove.

20210508123543_1.jpg

Example: in the above pic, you can see the description. The hint in there is "Maybe the lock could be broken if hit enough times in battle".

Then if you view this toy's details in the MCM, you see that yes indeed, there is no key. But you can see that this toy transforms when hit.

Once you've been hit in battle (20times is default in MCM), the toy will change to one that CAN be removed.

20210508123631_1.jpg

I found :

Toy Story SE+Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE+Troubles of Heroine=when character talk toTroubles of Heroine's someone, 100%  game crash 

such as talk to Pirve next to whiterun , when character  says I can take of you, game will crash.

But Toy Story SE+Troubles of Heroine or Like a Virgin Evolved SE+Troubles of Heroine=nothing happened.

28 minutes ago, mhj54322 said:

I found :

Toy Story SE+Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE+Troubles of Heroine=when character talk toTroubles of Heroine's someone, 100%  game crash 

such as talk to Pirve next to whiterun , when character  says I can take of you, game will crash.

But Toy Story SE+Troubles of Heroine or Like a Virgin Evolved SE+Troubles of Heroine=nothing happened.

Did you start a new game after first installing Toys? If no, its likely the problem.

Have you followed the Golden Rule? If no, its likely the problem.

Because crashing would need something like that.

Note that Toys, Toy Story, and SLaVE have no role to play in "when character  says I can take of you". I don't know that that means but would assume its something in Troubles of Heroine?

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

首次安装玩具后,您是否开始过新游戏?如果否,则可能是问题所在。

您遵守黄金法则了吗?如果否,则可能是问题所在。

因为崩溃将需要类似的东西。

请注意,Toys,Toy Story和SLaVE在“角色说出我可以接受你时”不起作用我不知道那是什么意思,但是会在《海洛因的麻烦》中扮演它的角色吗?

Dynamic Animation Replacer x2 Animation Cap cause the problem

17 minutes ago, DrunkPancake said:

I'm having a small issue with the mod (SE version), I use the bhunp bodyslide but it doesn't have any physics. I do have smp installed and physics do work with other mods. Am I forgetting something basic?

First see if anything in FAQ #1 helps.

If not, lets get into specifics.

Does no physics mean the toy is not moving with the bounce of some body part?

Is it just one toy or all that you've tried? If it's a Nipple toy, does this happen for more than one nipple toy?

18 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

First see if anything in FAQ #1 helps.

If not, lets get into specifics.

Does no physics mean the toy is not moving with the bounce of some body part?

Is it just one toy or all that you've tried? If it's a Nipple toy, does this happen for more than one nipple toy?

Looked in the FAQ and didn't spot something and happens with all nipple toys. They don't move. Thanks for the quick reply :)

27 minutes ago, DrunkPancake said:

Looked in the FAQ and didn't spot something and happens with all nipple toys. They don't move. Thanks for the quick reply :)

It has to be an install issue. Nobody has reported a problem with BHUNP till now. I work closely with several who test with that body, we know it works.

• Make sure you've download the correct Toys bodyslide package and its installed
  • You need to have installed this BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) and all its requirements, which are listed there on nexus (copied below)
  • Make sure the versions of each are up to date
  • Make sure you've built the toys using Boydslide, with the same preset that you used to build your body, and this preset must be using the BHUNP 3BBB  body
  • Make sure your mod manager is not messing up, for example with Vortex, you might try a purge/re-deploy

Its all in that FAQ #1, I don't know what more I can suggest other than to go through those steps very carefully

1.png

Skyrim LE 32 bit.

I installed your framework.

Nice, well done, funny, scripts light, works fine. TY.

There is only one strange thing (It is not a big issue and I can live with):

- when a toy, for example the exotic Nipple Ts, transforms (sound) AND I am into 1st person view, my HDT hairs go crazy, strechting all the way around at high speed.

Highly noticeable if I get into 3rd person, of course. I need to open the showracemenu to fix the graphic issue.

This happens ONLY in the above conditions.

Note that all my HDT hair's xml file are corrected with "max linear" and "max angular" velocities to 255 and so are other HDT xml I have.

In fact, I no longer suffered from a "strechted" mesh before Toys.

My body is a BHUNP Lite ASDAFS (Nexus) with custom xml files. Hairs are two or three modifiesd KS Hairdos from Dint99. Latest XPMSE skeleton and related options.

Hello,

I am using this mod, greate mod, and another mod that use this mod... all working, BUT, i am always busy, always show message that i am in combat or busy... i am not in combat, and i am not know what is this "busy state"...

I tried to reset the char in the misc mcm options menu in the another mod, but all is the same....

In the toy story quest, the same, when i am go to click in the stone in the wather, after get things from scholar, say i am busy and cant touch in the stone... 

What files you need i send, or what information's your need to help me? thanks...

PS: This is happening in previous save and in new save.

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

I am using this mod, greate mod, and another mod that use this mod... all working, BUT, i am always busy, always show message that i am in combat or busy... i am not in combat, and i am not know what is this "busy state"...

I tried to reset the char in the misc mcm options menu in the another mod, but all is the same....

In the toy story quest, the same, when i am go to click in the stone in the wather, after get things from scholar, say i am busy and cant touch in the stone... 

What files you need i send, or what information's your need to help me? thanks...

PS: This is happening in previous save and in new save.

I know the cause. It's fixed for next release. 

Something went wrong in a scene you had before this point, where it did not clear the busy status (scene aborted abnormally - the fix is to prevent that from being possible).

I have no solution for you other than to go back to a save where this stuck busy status has not occurred. (sorry, its the nature of beta :D )

You can test the status by pressing the Num-Lock key. This will show a notification "IsBusy" with true or false. It should only be true if you are actually in a scene. RIght now I'm sure you will see True (which is bad). You want to find a save where it's false.

One other thing to consider... If you did not start a new game when you first installed Toys, that's a requirement, and this can lead to the aborted scene problem. You can also cause problems if you don't know and follow the Golden Rule. If one of these things fits your situation, it would be best to start a new game.

9 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

- when a toy, for example the exotic Nipple Ts, transforms (sound) AND I am into 1st person view, my HDT hairs go crazy, strechting all the way around at high speed.

This happens ONLY in the above conditions.

So happens only if transform occurs while in 1rst person right?

This occurs sometimes, or for any transform?

Does restarting computer and trying again make it go away at least temporarily?

Can you check your versions of any mod pertaining to physics? For example if its KS hair doo, you can use an HDT version, or the SMP version. Try the other one. Make sure that you have the latest version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. I'm not sure what else to suggest.

This is likely a case where your Video memory is maxing out (VRam). The transform is causing it to re-render, triggering the overflow. This will likely trigger not just with transform, but if a mod replaces a toy while you are in 1rst person. I'm not sure there's going to be anything I can do other than not allow transform in 1rst person. Using BHUNP in LE is pushing limits.

- Yes, only when transforms and in 1st person.

- Sometimes but more often when indoor with many NPCs.

- Sometimes yes, sometimes not.

- All HDT, latest version. SMP doesn't work well on my system (tried).

- XPMSE latest version 4.80 January 2021 with RaceMenu extensions.

- My BHUNP body is a "lite" version made exactly for LE (you can find it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106150 ). But I never had stretchting problems with the body, only with hairs.

As I wrote, I can live with. I'm now used to stay in 3rd person almost all time when wearing a Toy. Mine was just a notice for you, if interesting enough.

About HDT Hairs, they are in fact the only hdt thing that sometimes gave and give me some graphics issue, like this strechting all around at high speed.

It happened, in 3rd person too, when my character start to mine an ore vein and the stupid Bugthesda engine instantly "moves" her in the, ehm, right position.

I think there is a sort of instant re-render for this, a too quick move that my GPU, or the really poor graphic engine of the game, can't handle.

There is no need to disable transformations. Your mod is very good as is.

The only thing I could suggest is the option to choose the orgasm animation from a list, maybe a page with all animations used by the mod and related check boxes to toggle one by one on/off.

38 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

As I wrote, I can live with. I'm now used to stay in 3rd person almost all time when wearing a Toy. Mine was just a notice for you, if interesting enough.

It's good to know about. Will see if other people report it, and if a bigger pattern emerges.

I think there is a sort of instant re-render for this, a too quick move that my GPU, or the really poor graphic engine of the game, can't handle.

Yes its very common in LE where HDT can max out VRam. I've seen it plenty myself. Hair is a big contributor.

The only thing I could suggest is the option to choose the orgasm animation from a list, maybe a page with all animations used by the mod and related check boxes to toggle one by one on/off.

Added to my wish list. Its a lower priority idea, but still a good idea.

26 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so if updating from 6.0 do i just install the new version on top? or do i have to uninstall 6.0 first and use a save cleaner?

Uninstall first.

No save cleaner required. You can use if you trust it. I don't.

Don't let your mod order change though. See Golden Rule :D