Toys Poll  

841 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

5 hours ago, leesjig said:

not playing nice with fnis sexy moves.  after an animation, walking animation, walking animation change.  it keeps resetting my pc walk back to the vanilla walk.  I hate the vanilla walk, so I keep having to go in to fnis sexy moves and setting it back to the sexy walk I want.  Sorry not better details.  Thanks for letting me try toys in se, and already set up for cbbe 3bbb, nice.

Interesting... sexy move is on my list of mods I'm considering for my setup so this is relevant to my interest. Can you tell me more about how it fails? Does it block sexy move 100% of the time or only after orgasm/ fondling? Does it block sexy move of NPCs?

5 hours ago, leesjig said:

not playing nice with fnis sexy moves.  after an animation, walking animation, walking animation change.  it keeps resetting my pc walk back to the vanilla walk.  I hate the vanilla walk, so I keep having to go in to fnis sexy moves and setting it back to the sexy walk I want.  Sorry not better details.  Thanks for letting me try toys in se, and already set up for cbbe 3bbb, nice.

It's intended to work, when NOT applying its own..

• Blind will replace depending on its chance setting in MCM (if a toy with that effect is worn)
  • Fondle will replace just the upper body until it ends (a better timeout for that coming in Beta 2 as right now it just waits for something else to cancel it)
  • Magical Wrist Bindings will replace just the upper body, also by chance setting when toy with that effect is worn

Maybe one of those things is confusing the result? The most likely candidate being Fondle Thyself which triggers on high arousal, or after an orgasm, by chance in MCM, and currently is not ending till you either hit space, or have something else start.

I've been testing with ordinary replacer animations to alter the vanilla walk/run/sprint, and this is working, which is why I'd expect it to work with sexy moves. I've added to my list to test with Sexy Moves. Its a popular mod, I wlll be making sure it works. Glad you reported. Thanks!

3 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Interesting... sexy move is on my list of mods I'm considering for my setup so this is relevant to my interest. Can you tell me more about how it fails? Does it block sexy move 100% of the time or only after orgasm/ fondling? Does it block sexy move of NPCs?

While I'm out taking a stroll after curio items are first equipped...3 animations are occurring.  masturbation animation(believe that's triggered by DD), the spontaneous orgasm(toys), and fondle thy self(toys).  All are not effecting fnis sexy moves...sexy walk remains the same, even sexy walk same during fondle thy self.  Its when knightly repairs the curio wrist cuffs and the walking animations start changing up is when the sexy walk gets reset back to vanilla walk.  Also on different note, my pc's weapon get unequipped every time a spontaneous orgasm occurs.  virginmarie, can you stop the unequipping off weapon during a spontaneous orgasm??  thanks for listening to my notes... 

1 hour ago, anonymooseman said:

Heya.

Love the mod, though i've had an issue with it.

When toys framework is installed all npcs as well as my chara appear to play random animations constantly, as though the entire animation registry were broken.

Any idea whats causing this? thanks ^^

Toys does not animate NPCS at all. (at least not yet)

Did you run FNIS? Try carefully going through the steps in TroubleShooting #1

Did you start a new game? If no, well its a requirement. If no, try a new game after confirming you've got things right using that link above.

58 minutes ago, leesjig said:

While I'm out taking a stroll after curio items are first equipped...3 animations are occurring.  masturbation animation(believe that's triggered by DD), the spontaneous orgasm(toys), and fondle thy self(toys).  All are not effecting fnis sexy moves...sexy walk remains the same, even sexy walk same during fondle thy self.

This is good. All is working as intended at this point then.

Its when knightly repairs the curio wrist cuffs and the walking animations start changing up is when the sexy walk gets reset back to vanilla walk.

Ok, I've not been able to recreate that in general but will try with Sexy moves.

Also on different note, my pc's weapon get unequipped every time a spontaneous orgasm occurs. virginmarie, can you stop the unequipping off weapon during a spontaneous orgasm??  thanks for listening to my notes... 

Yes I think I can! Its using a standardized scene start, but I should consider having that scene not care about the weapon. Most loving scenes you remove the weapon so it does not interfere.

29 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

This is good. All is working as intended at this point then.

Ok, I've not been able to recreate that in general but will try with Sexy moves.

Yes I think I can! Its using a standardized scene start, but I should consider having that scene not care about the weapon. Most loving scenes you remove the weapon so it does not interfere.

Sorry, didn't ask the right question.  Can you get the right handed weapon to re-equip after the spontaneous orgasm animation is finished.  That's what I meant to ask.  thanks 

8 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Sorry, didn't ask the right question.  Can you get the right handed weapon to re-equip after the spontaneous orgasm animation is finished.  That's what I meant to ask.  thanks 

Maybe not since, I'm using Sexlab's strip/reequip feature. So if its not already doing that, I dunno. But I will look into it.

Toys & Toys Story Beta 2 (V0.4) Released20210321145918_1.jpg

What's New in Beta 2?... 

• Improvements & Fixes addressing all feedback thus far (since Beta 1 started)
  • Improved Scanty Harness pictured here
  • See Change Log for the rest of the details

Toys Beta 2 absolutely requires a new game in all cases. Sorry, this is the nature of beta, it won't be like this after. In this release, all the form ID's have changed, so no chance of an upgrade from Beta 1

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Isn't that the point when the random armbinder animations kick in? Maybe that functions is clashing with Sexy moves.

The Repaired Curio Wrists have the Magical Wrist Bindings Effect. When they go hard core mode, then yes, its Arm Bindings.

• Any toy with this effect is going to do that, there are a few, so its not specific to the quest
  • Non Hard core = 5 different poses. They are offset animations which means they only alter the upper body, and you can move about and use weapons. They should be taking whatever is the default and altering the upper body. I don't know if that will use FNIS Sexy Move, but if it does, only the lower body from that mod
  • Hard core = 1 regular set of alternate animations. Will effect the whole body. No chance or intent of this playing vanilla or Sexy moves

hello,in my game for some reason work only the toy from story wrist belt ,plug dont seems to raise arousal i am thinking if is just an accessorie,i tried even the other toy with additemmenu,but even these seems to not work 4 example the scanty harness dont melt and the others too,could be a problem related to cosio cbbe maybe to old body hdt?

6 minutes ago, cascen said:

hello,in my game for some reason work only the toy from story wrist belt ,plug dont seems to raise arousal i am thinking if is just an accessorie,i tried even the other toy with additemmenu,but even these seems to not work 4 example the scanty harness dont melt and the others too,could be a problem related to cosio cbbe maybe to old body hdt?

In MCM, go to the Toys Worn tab. You can see what effects are on the toys, including arousal. Not all toys are "Arousing".

Your body type can not impact toys effects, that's only cosmetic.

If you have a toy that has the arousal effect equipped, and you don't see it rising slowly, then my first question would be, did you start a new game?

@VirginMarie, here are my observations from testing Beta 2. Please let me know if there are any additional focus areas you'd like tested.

Tested on the same baseline as Beta 1; 880 plugins installed. 

Examined files in xEdit for conflicts

WRLD record 00009B93 in Toystory.esp uses the vanilla Skyrim.ESM data and revert water flow fixes included in Update.esm
LCTN record 00039AA9 in Toystory.esp does not forward PNAM record added by Unofficial SSE Patch
CELL record 00039850 in Toystory.esp changes lighting data relative to vanilla; may conflict other lighting mods

Unlike Beta 1, I did not patch any of these. I don't anticipate any fatal errors from these, just visual inconsistencies and potential issues with other quest/mod interactions (in the case of the reverted PNAM entry)

Recommendations: For WRLD and LCTN records, recommend deconflicting dev branch in xEdit. For CELL record, recommend note to users advising them place ToyStory after any lighting mods that alter the Nightingale Hall cell.

FNIS, Nemesis, and Bodyslide all ran without issues.

Rolled new character; Imperial Female. MCMs left at defaults except for settings relating to stability (e.g., disable MWA container scanning).

Successfully ran installation test.

ASLAL Camping in the Woods start.

Located Forrien. Dark face bug observed. 

Curio gear equipped successfully. 

Standing stone scene -- observations

• Lower ribbed dildo now seems to be in the position the removed upper dildo used to be in, so it is still clipping through my character's back. Someone should verify this with the vanilla skeleton as well. For my setup, I suspect the patch that I made for Beta 1 will still fix this problem.
  • Stripping sequence did not unequip my character's quiver of arrows
  • Render delays still observed during scene

Nightly still had dark face bug. It's particularly noticeable in the trial room where the lighting makes it really stand out against her pale skin.

The restored wrist cuffs did not trigger the tied up animation. Not sure if that's by design or not. The bound arms message came up concurrent with the spontaneous orgasm at the first trial statue, instead.

The Ravens' textures were working now

34 minutes ago, gregaaz said:

WRLD record 00009B93 in Toystory.esp uses the vanilla Skyrim.ESM data and revert water flow fixes included in Update.esm
LCTN record 00039AA9 in Toystory.esp does not forward PNAM record added by Unofficial SSE Patch
CELL record 00039850 in Toystory.esp changes lighting data relative to vanilla; may conflict other lighting mods

I think ignoring these is fine. The location used is a clone. No vanilla quest or other mod can or will use it.

Located Forrien. Dark face bug observed. 

I don't understand how I failed at this. I tested the zip that uploaded, and I had correct faces. I hate face gen :P

• Lower ribbed dildo now seems to be in the position the removed upper dildo used to be in, so it is still clipping through my character's back. Someone should verify this with the vanilla skeleton as well. For my setup, I suspect the patch that I made for Beta 1 will still fix this problem

For my tests its in the same position as before. There is no way for that to have changed. Not going to be concerned with this when its the unique skeleton.

• Stripping sequence did not unequip my character's quiver of arrows

Its the sexlab stripping feature being called (before the love scenes). I can't fix. Might be a setting in sexlab though.

Unless you are referring to the "Strip Effect" on a toy. In that case, the intended behavior is only strip slot 32 (main armor).

EDIT: ops its reported for Standing stone, so a love scene.. duh :D

• Render delays still observed during scene

Rules out some more things, but I have no leads. I've not spent the time to try and bring my own graphics rendering to the edge yet. Will still be doing. EDIT: oh... you could try volume off and squirt off, they are both now active settings in the MCM, last tab

The restored wrist cuffs did not trigger the tied up animation. Not sure if that's by design or not.

The toy works by chance. Random. The quest is not going to behave the same each time. Let me know if the cuffs NEVER trigger, but no need to worry about it being at some point in the quest. The only case where I override randomness in that quest, is the spontaneous orgasm at the altar will always happen. Faked it out.

The bound arms message came up concurrent with the spontaneous orgasm at the first trial statue, instead.

Happens. Normal randomness. They both triggered.

Questions/Survey for Male/Futa/Beast

One of the remaining things on our list to complete in Toys before V1, is some initial basic support for Male, Futa, and Beast.

Male / Futa - Initial toy in Toys... Chastity

• For Male, its dead obvious that the go to mod is SOS, to get your male thingdo. Toys should be made to fit those thingdos. No question here unless I'm wrong. I'm rather innocent in the ways of thingdos
  • For Futa, its not as obvious where people get their thingdos. I think for sure some are from SOS addons. Question here is... is there one main source? Maybe 2? What's the deal for Futa? I hope its not like the body thing were we've been crazy enough to support 4 in SE :P

Beast - Initial toy, I think makes sense to do a gag. We'd try to cover male too but no promises for V1. It would come after.

• Beyond gag, is there other things needed to be successful with Beast races?
  • What's the troubles of Gag with what's available currently, if any?

1.png

The initial toys would be few, but the point of this is to get the right system in place, so its ready to support more, including more by others. Toys already has this MCM setup (the pic).

There will be some logic using this, to help mod authors put the right toy on. A real system.

4 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

The only thing that I have found that reliably strips ammo for sexlab scenes, or anything else really, is this: 

I use this one...   Ammo Unequip on Sexlab Animations   {note: it unequips the quivers for every active participant in a Sexlab animation.  Always hated it when an unintended consequence of a 69 meant getting poked in the eye by some ranger's arrows, lol.  Never again!}

Works on SE also  Can't remember if I converted it, or not, but it works perfectly under SE.  Been running it for over a year now with no apparent issues, as it does what it claims it does... and nothing else!  {download page includes a link for adding modded arrow types, as out of the box, the mod supports vanilla+DLC quivers.  Personally, I'm not a fan of Exploding Arrows of Doom, as Skyrim archery is severely OP as it is, IMO.  Combine it with a backflip dodge animation, and you can cheese every mob in the game.  For better arrow diversity, there is an old LE mod which allows all arrow types to be unified inside one quiver type (my Tauriel LE profile used it).  Forgot its name, but can go back and find it if needed}

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

or Futa, its not as obvious where people get their thingdos. I think for sure some are from SOS addons. Question here is... is there one main source? Maybe 2? What's the deal for Futa? I hope its not like the body thing were we've been crazy enough to support 4 in SE :P

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Questions/Survey for Male/Futa/Beast

One of the remaining things on our list to complete in Toys before V1, is some initial basic support for Male, Futa, and Beast.

Male / Futa - Initial toy in Toys... Chastity

• For Male, its dead obvious that the go to mod is SOS, to get your male thingdo. Toys should be made to fit those thingdos. No question here unless I'm wrong. I'm rather innocent in the ways of thingdos
  • For Futa, its not as obvious where people get their thingdos. I think for sure some are from SOS addons. Question here is... is there one main source? Maybe 2? What's the deal for Futa? I hope its not like the body thing were we've been crazy enough to support 4 in SE :P

Beast - Initial toy, I think makes sense to do a gag. We'd try to cover male too but no promises for V1. It would come after.

• Beyond gag, is there other things needed to be successful with Beast races?
  • What's the troubles of Gag with what's available currently, if any?

1.png

The initial toys would be few, but the point of this is to get the right system in place, so its ready to support more, including more by others. Toys already has this MCM setup (the pic).

There will be some logic using this, to help mod authors put the right toy on. A real system.

and it works with 3bbb without issues along with

the sos options work for both and the horse one lets you choose for males or females or both

the cbbe futa sos mod also lets it be used as a strapon instead of needing to be applied at all times 

would be nice if the horse redux could do the same

@Audhol  A horse is horse, of course, of course, unless its not really Mr. Ed!  Surprise!  "You wanna do WHAT with that thing?"

giphy.gif

The highpoly Futanari slong from EvilReFlex can be bodyslid(sp?) into a wide range of options with just two mods (one for futa play, and one to use the slong as a universal SL strapon).  Then, fire up Bodyslide, and let it work its magic on the SOS Futanari model.  Today, it's Mr. Ed, tomorrow it's The Big Lebowski, and on Monday it's Little Pee Wee Herman.  And it only takes a minute or 2 to switch between a wide gradient of sizes and options (page includes a link for better skin blending).  {update note: crap! Just checked, the LE version has been pulled down ?}.  The SE version is still there)   Mods:

1. main:  SOS- Addon - Futanari - CBBE.   SE Link (LE download link removed):    

2. Strapon:  SEXLAB Strapon - SOS - Futanari CBBE  {included in the above package.  That strapon animates!  Includes the rise and fall, lol)

For the strapon, I install both, but do not include the SOS Futanari .esp in the load order (not really my thing, but the strapon is well done).  I only enable the strapon .esp (though I tested the full package.  *evil grin* My test toon is a vampiric follower of Molag Bal, what can I say?  *whinnies loudly* ).  Caution:  do not equip the suspicious carrot or it becomes permanent.  If so, might as well enable the main .esp, and pick up full futanari support).  

If I wanted to "whinny" more, that's where I'd go, lol.  *whinnies at the moon*  

Spoiler

13 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

@Audhol  A horse is horse, of course, of course, unless its not really Mr. Ed!  Surprise!  "You wanna do WHAT with that thing?"

The highpoly Futanari slong from EvilReFlex can be bodyslid(sp?) into a wide range of options with just two mods (one for futa play, and one to use the slong as a universal SL strapon).  Then, fire up Bodyslide, and let it work its magic on the SOS Futanari model.  Today, it's Mr. Ed, tomorrow it's The Big Lebowski, and on Monday it's Little Pee Wee Herman.  And it only takes a minute or 2 to switch between a wide gradient of sizes and options (page includes a link for better skin blending).  {update note: crap! Just checked, the LE version has been pulled down ?}.  The SE version is still there)   Mods:

1. main:  SOS- Addon - Futanari - CBBE.   SE Link (LE download link removed):    

2. Strapon:  SEXLAB Strapon - SOS - Futanari CBBE  {included in the above package.  That strapon animates!  Includes the rise and fall, lol)

For the strapon, I install both, but do not include the SOS Futanari .esp in the load order (not really my thing, but the strapon is well done).  I only enable the strapon .esp (though I tested the full package.  *evil grin* My test toon is a vampiric follower of Molag Bal, what can I say?  *whinnies loudly* ).  Caution:  do note equip the suspicious carrot or it becomes permanent.  If so, might as well enable the main .esp, and pick up full futanari support).  

Mondays is always a pee wee herman day! Ok so the issues we are having are both technical and aesthetic, technically how dos toys detect that character is futa, thats probably quite simple but then how does it know whether the pc has a normal sausage, and extra long elephant trunk or a giddyupnelly apendage? obviously the toy that covers the equipment must contain a modified mesh so do we make 1 normal and 1 horsie, or should it be the toy that changes what pistol the futa is carrying? Aesthetically the problem I have with all the futa addons is that you have to get the right skin texture to match your skin mod or else it looks like its stuck in with sticky tape. I am curently working on my own mesh that uses the base part cut out from the female body mesh so that it glues on seemlessly.