Toys Poll  

849 members have voted

1. 1. The most important feature in Toys is...

• The toys themselves
    • Toys Effects & Buffs, incl. transformation & unique escape methods
    • Toys "Love" features... Rousing, Fondle, Denial, Oversexed, Spontaneous Orgasm
    • Animations... Bound, Blind Fall, Spontaneous Orgasm, Signing, & Other
  2. 2. When using Toys, I normally have...

• Only Toys Framework installed
    • Toys + DD installed
    • Toys + ZAP installed
    • Toys + ZAP + DD installed

Alright, one last entry in the posting parade. I mitigated (but didn't completely solve the skeleton issue with FK. In the attached esp, I basically created a unique race for Stonegirl that forces her to use the XPMSE/Vanilla skeleton even if NordRace has a custom skeleton. This ensures that the dildos are at the height you designed them for. There was still some minor misalignment but it was much, much less noticeable (you had to maneuver the camera right down the water level and you could see the lower toy clipping a bit -- but most routine users probably aren't going to do that).

As anticipated, this didn't do anything about the periodic pauses.

ScreenShot53.png

StonegirlFKHeightCompatibility.esp

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

How long should the post orgasm fondle happen for? I can see in the MCM there is a setting to amend the chance of it happening but it seems to go on for quite a while to the point i get bored and use the jump command (space bar) to clear

The chance setting is chance to start happening, not chance to stop. I forget if I have a timeout on it or not, in the code. Probably (apparently) not. So right now its going to continue until something else changes pose (like magical wrist bindings), or you jump. I have had another report of this in Discord, and so will add a timeout to it, or do something smart :D Thanks for reporting.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

Personally, I'd recommend against forcing scale to 1

Ruled it out long ago. Not gonna touch that!

Thanks for all your info.

I have taken a To Do that is to add a trouble shooting item in that section, on both skeleton and height shenanigans. think there is already one in SlaV for height that I can steal. 

8 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

The chance setting is chance to start happening, not chance to stop. I forget if I have a timeout on it or not, in the code. Probably (apparently) not. So right now its going to continue until something else changes pose (like magical wrist bindings), or you jump. I have had another report of this in Discord, and so will add a timeout to it, or do something smart :D Thanks for reporting.

An MCM control to define the length of the fondling session would be handy (maybe with some kind of multiplier tied to the character's residual arousal level after the orgasm, so characters that are still a little hot and bothered are a little more touchy-feely)

An MCM control to define the length of the fondling session would be handy (maybe with some kind of multiplier tied to the character's residual arousal level after the orgasm, so characters that are still a little hot and bothered are a little more touchy-feely)

Maybe :D  I like optionality, but I also don't want to overdo it, and have and MCM hard to navigate and find anything with too much stuff.

3 hours ago, gregaaz said:

Using the generic XMPSE 4.0 skeleton, the dildos lined up perfectly. Still had the periodic pauses however.

For comparison, I use the latest standard XPMSSE 4.80 and a standard height 1.0 Nord female. I see a little bit of clipping from the top dildo through her back.

And of course, I also see the periodic pauses, as I have mentioned before.

Ran a trial with SE version + story. Ability to equip/uneqip those normally if keys are available is very wellcome. Possibly can get those equipped/removed by SLtriggers etc. Other than that- it worked surprisingly smoothly for the better part of testing, to a point where i encountered no problems while testing with keyes.

Story is a bit of a different matter. Woked just fine untill tomb, during "trial" unequipping nip piercings led to duplication (melted unequipped version and non-melted still equipped). Cuffs went armbinder mode in the process, wich wouldnt be a problem, but i failed to remove them. Trying to remove them afterwards didnt help either, melted description states they can be removed, actually trying gives a notification that its not possible.

Trying to repeat the process by allowing them to go back to normal and melt again gave the same result, and a CTD immediatly after.

Overall, idea is really nice. And the fact that it doesnt actively try to torture player is double nice.

Definetly going to revisit this topic after a while.

3 minutes ago, nilead said:

Ran a trial with SE version + story. Ability to equip/uneqip those normally if keys are available is very wellcome. Possibly can get those equipped/removed by SLtriggers etc. Other than that- it worked surprisingly smoothly for the better part of testing, to a point where i encountered no problems while testing with keyes.

There's someone working on a mod that will let you find keys (and toys). I may put something very basic in the framework itself, or Toy Story, to have another method to get key, but the primary way of getting keys will be via content mods.

3 minutes ago, nilead said:

unequipping nip piercings led to duplication (melted unequipped version and non-melted still equipped).

Cuffs went armbinder mode in the process, wich wouldnt be a problem, but i failed to remove them. Trying to remove them afterwards didnt help either, melted description states they can be removed, actually trying gives a notification that its not possible.

Trying to repeat the process by allowing them to go back to normal and melt again gave the same result, and a CTD immediatly after.

Overall, idea is really nice. And the fact that it doesnt actively try to torture player is double nice.

Definetly going to revisit this topic after a while.

I can't recreate these things. I did confirm just now that I can remove the melted "Nightly's Nipple Ts" without a key.

If you get in trouble like that you can use the MCM debug features on last tab to remove. You can also look in MCM Worn Toys to see what's equipped according to the mod, its another data point to use.

Duplication is not a thing in Toys. Transformation is a swap of toys, so if the previous version is still in inventory, that's strange and wrong but also not able to cause problems. I've never seen it do that though so very interested in digging into what happened.

Would love it it you could try a 2nd time, and get me a papyrus log. Would need to be from a new game unfortunately, if willing to spend the time! The log in this case (other than CTD) would be very telling most likely. Make sure verbose logging is on (its on by default). If you've never retrieved a log before, "how to" is in my FAQs.

Some questions...

1. You on LE or SE?
  2. Did you start a new game after installing Toys?
  3. Do you remember exactly the moment of the CTD, and what you were, or it was, doing?

56 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

For comparison, I use the latest standard XPMSSE 4.80 and a standard height 1.0 Nord female. I see a little bit of clipping from the top dildo through her back.

And of course, I also see the periodic pauses, as I have mentioned before.

I might come back to both of you with something to test if I find a clue on pauses, and need to try it out. That's if I can't recreate it myself by trying to overload my graphics load/rendering.

The top dildo is known for the clipping (been that way for 3 years in SLaV). I'm really thinking I will just kill off the top dildo (maybe optionally) so that people can not think its broken :P Cuz that problem is never going away on the more slim bodies.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:
  1. You on LE or SE?
  2. Did you start a new game after installing Toys?
  3. Do you remember exactly the moment of the CTD, and what you were, or it was, doing?

1 - Well SE version, so ofcourse it was an SE build.

2- Yes, a new game, fresh chracter (LAL). 

3- Crashed as as soon as i made another attempt to unequip cuffs. Or possibly within a second of it, as i was closing the inventory.

Its in no way a proper debug build, in fact its pretty much a maxed one on esp/anim limit. Unfortunately, that means that setting up all the setting is way too time consuming for another go.

Downloaded Toys SE, Toy Story SE, plus the 3BA bodyslide files.  Created a new profile, then a new character and off I went...  Played all the way through Toy Story without any mod-related issues (except compatibility issues where noted below).  As always you've delivered a bundle of fun game play into the otherwise milk toast world of Skyrim.  Great job, keep going!  MORE!

Observations: Odds and Ends

Spoiler

1. using the startup mod, Realm of Lorkhan SE, the Helgen cave is blocked off from both sides, and the only way to proceed is to TCL through either the rubble on the cave side, or the bars/walls on the keep side.  Tested this with both Toys/Toy Story in the load order, and neither installed Total obstruction, either way.  {was also running the Random Sex mod, and testing the bratty heels, plugs, and nipple bells when Hadvar (inside the Helgen cave, on the keep side) decided he wanted to dance.  Priceless, as some things melted, some went flying out of me, and others got soaking wet, as my baby began "gushing" profusely.  Marked that down as "one of those fun moments" in modded Skyrim"}  Report Level:   critical, as it prevents Toy Story progression.  Disposition:  would require a 3rd party RoL patch for Toy Story...

2.  love the kick animations for when our hands/arms are bound, but noticed when we aren't cuffed the kicking animations revert to a brief sequence of our hands being cuffed behind our backs.  I run a martial arts mod named Way of the Monk (with the Unarmed Warfare animation mod), and the brief lag caused by cuffing/uncuffing affects our ability to do effective unarmed combat.  However, it works perfectly when we are cuffed, and does correctly give unarmed credit under the WotM mod.  Not sure if it's possible to save the existing kick animations as we get arm bound, and then restore the original set once we are free again...  Report Level:  minor annoyance only  (good news is the toys are rated as clothing, and not armor, so they work perfectly with unarmored or mage combat).

3. if wearing toys when sleeping, while deploying the Dangerous Nights 2 mod, instead of raping us they instantly go into combat and we are thrown against the wall, upside down naked, and there is no way out of the combat lock.  The mobs cannot kill us, nor can we move or be released from the scene.  Tested it with both Toys/Toy Story loaded, wearing and not wearing toys, and without Toys/Toy Story, and the nude wall effect only happens if we are wearing toys when a DN2 event begins.  It's doubly bad if this happens during an orgy encounter, as both attackers try to kill the player, and each other.  Again, combat locked forever, and pinned upside down to the wall...  Funny aside, the toys still work when glued naked to the wall!  Although gushing when upside down seems risky :)  Report Level:  assumed to be on the Dangerous Nights 2 side.  Digging deeper there...

4. only had minor clipping with the top dildo on the power stone; roughly, a slight poke through where her back was arching.  NO biggy though, as that scene was hot!  "In Mother Skyrim, you do not fuck with the stones of power, they fuck you!"  hahahaha  Report Level: very minor annoyance

5. Noticed Nightly may have the dark face bug.  So I used the SetNPCweight console command and restored her face.  Realized the dark face bug may be intended to match the color of her skin, as any of the beige skin tones were actually worse than the black face.  Not sure how to mark this one...  Report Level:  minor annoyance

---

Was going to post screenshots of her Toy adventures, but realized they may greatly offend innocent eyes, although Toy Story turned my new babe in the woods into a very naughty, naughty girl, as she was gone in 60 seconds!  As she "plugged up" in the Realm of Lorkhan during creation, and one of the plugs shot out and almost put Maig the Liar's eye out.  Bam!  later, she shot one out of the back by the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood, and it bounced all the way to the town gate.  Impressive distance! ?  

1 hour ago, HardRaine said:

Downloaded Toys SE, Toy Story SE, plus the 3BA bodyslide files.  Created a new profile, then a new character and off I went...  Played all the way through Toy Story without any mod-related issues (except compatibility issues where noted below).  As always you've delivered a bundle of fun game play into the otherwise milk toast world of Skyrim.  Great job, keep going!  MORE!

OMG that was a funny read! Never had so much fun reading a problem report before. MORE you say? Well I want more reports like this! I think I will add MOOOORE compatibility issues for you to try and find.

Observations: Odds and Ends

1. using the startup mod, Realm of Lorkhan SE, the Helgen cave is blocked off from both sides, and the only way to proceed is to TCL through either the rubble on the cave side, or the bars/walls on the keep side.  Tested this with both Toys/Toy Story in the load order, and neither installed Total obstruction, either way.  {was also running the Random Sex mod, and testing the bratty heels, plugs, and nipple bells when Hadvar (inside the Helgen cave, on the keep side) decided he wanted to dance.  Priceless, as some things melted, some went flying out of me, and others got soaking wet, as my baby began "gushing" profusely.  Marked that down as "one of those fun moments" in modded Skyrim"}  Report Level:   critical, as it prevents Toy Story progression.  Disposition:  would require a 3rd party RoL patch for Toy Story...

I think I'm going to keep running into conflicts there. Yours' is the worst reported. The other has been a bad map marker. What if I put the dead body just outside of the cave entrance? @mercplatypus might have a better idea. I think its impossible to do anything there without conflicts.

2.  love the kick animations for when our hands/arms are bound, but noticed when we aren't cuffed the kicking animations revert to a brief sequence of our hands being cuffed behind our backs.  I run a martial arts mod named Way of the Monk (with the Unarmed Warfare animation mod), and the brief lag caused by cuffing/uncuffing affects our ability to do effective unarmed combat.  However, it works perfectly when we are cuffed, and does correctly give unarmed credit under the WotM mod.  Not sure if it's possible to save the existing kick animations as we get arm bound, and then restore the original set once we are free again...  Report Level:  minor annoyance only  (good news is the toys are rated as clothing, and not armor, so they work perfectly with unarmored or mage combat).

Yoke and armbinder animations are both using a "cheat" ok I mean workaround, because I've not figured out how to make a part of the H2H animations work. So it's a known thing that I should be able to work out before V1, I hope!

3. if wearing toys when sleeping, while deploying the Dangerous Nights 2 mod, instead of raping us they instantly go into combat and we are thrown against the wall, upside down naked, and there is no way out of the combat lock.  The mobs cannot kill us, nor can we move or be released from the scene.  Tested it with both Toys/Toy Story loaded, wearing and not wearing toys, and without Toys/Toy Story, and the nude wall effect only happens if we are wearing toys when a DN2 event begins.  It's doubly bad if this happens during an orgy encounter, as both attackers try to kill the player, and each other.  Again, combat locked forever, and pinned upside down to the wall...  Funny aside, the toys still work when glued naked to the wall!  Although gushing when upside down seems risky :)  Report Level:  assumed to be on the Dangerous Nights 2 side.  Digging deeper there...

I've not played this mod so very hard to relate to what you are describing. This does not sound like something that could go wrong due to Toys, it makes no sense to me. Tell me if you learn more. Try not to have too much fun though you might explode.

4. only had minor clipping with the top dildo on the power stone; roughly, a slight poke through where her back was arching.  NO biggy though, as that scene was hot!  "In Mother Skyrim, you do not fuck with the stones of power, they fuck you!"  hahahaha  Report Level: very minor annoyance

No its purely a very innocent thing... you gain intimate knowledge that way, how else is a stone supposed to share with you? You will find out more about what you gained when the follow on quest is done and out.

5. Noticed Nightly may have the dark face bug.  So I used the SetNPCweight console command and restored her face.  Realized the dark face bug may be intended to match the color of her skin, as any of the beige skin tones were actually worse than the black face.  Not sure how to mark this one...  Report Level:  minor annoyance

Ya that's it! The color was intentional. (no its known and to be fixed. Dead body has it too, I say its from dragon breath)

Was going to post screenshots of her Toy adventures, but realized they may greatly offend innocent eyes, although Toy Story turned my new babe in the woods into a very naughty, naughty girl, as she was gone in 60 seconds!  As she "plugged up" in the Realm of Lorkhan during creation, and one of the plugs shot out and almost put Maig the Liar's eye out.  Bam!  later, she shot one out of the back by the Sleeping Giant in Riverwood, and it bounced all the way to the town gate.  Impressive distance! ?  

Awe... I love to see pics!

Did you beat my distance seen in the video ending?

As mentioned in the release notes, the new Scanty Harness is a WIP.20210318101508_1.jpg

Its now finalized for the next release. A slight design change to make it not susceptible to issues under the breasts. I think the slight change makes me look even more innocent? What do you think?

There's going to be, if we can pull it off, a very different "bra" toy that goes with the harness, probably one that can be used standalone, and a variant where it transforms as part of the harness.

A Travel Log:  Appolonia's Brief Adventures in Toyland

Woop, woop!  There it is!  Where?  Right down there!  See it?

ScreenShot1135.png.c7611fd6e13e78607e204eb8974f9bdf.png

Meanwhile in a mysterious, but hidden realm, not so far away...and on the other side of an interactive OMG stone...

"Oh, to be continued soon, you say?"  More trials coming soon!  "Well, I only I know one thing, I'm coming soon as these toys are starting to light up!"

Spoiler

ScreenShot1119.png.ca6ff2e7ddfdbffe4c601a827fb81847.png

Thanks for the info!  Looking forward to more trials as they become ready!

Soon means now!  Oops, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky!

Spoiler

ScreenShot1120.png.881ffc47af7f857aef92205cc42b31cc.png

Spontaneous Orgasm initiated!

Cry you a river, you say?   I can do better than that!!!!!

Spoiler

ScreenShot1122.png.e47b22dd9938a07d6e08eaa809ea6e83.png

Don't know about all those tears, but this gush is definitely flooding me a big river!  Right now!

Oh, hey Nightly!   Didn't see you sitting there, I was busy with the eyes rolling around in my head, and my thighs quivering so hard they could crack walnuts!  I see you finally cracked Nocturnal's code.  Oh my, now you're a naughty girl too!  You go girl!   Wait...now?  Why not!  Let's go!

Spoiler

ScreenShot1130.png.98d2fea7562594aa791d0cd74b8f306d.png

Nightly jumps something other than the shark!

ScreenShot1125.png.17fd9b64d1712bf1fd3cc429eb3268b8.png

What do you mean you're gonna pin me to the floor so I can't run away?  No need for daggers, I wasn't running!  Jeez, I guess not getting laid for several hundred years does something to a girl, huh.  But can we pretend your cave isn't full of spiders and cobwebs for just a few minutes.  

ScreenShot1129.png.15ba3828a9be8ac3263566885e8915d7.png

Ah, now isn't this much nicer old girl?  Besides, I'll kill your spiders and clear the cobwebs!

ScreenShot1132.png.c4f483d828bd0187a1d096720de95cda.png

We'll definitely hook up again with the next release!  Trust me, I'll be back!

ScreenShot1133.png.0d7ef231e734250dc5c3e2abc1dc1757.png

Will add more screenies later ;)  That's all the mini-saga writing I can muster right now ?    {the encounters with Nightly were the result of the Random Sex mod triggering)

PS you beat me on distance, but it was a photo finish!!!!!  Loved the explosion and rumble it made when it "got launched".  hahahahahaha, humor, there is no substitute!  Can anal plug launching contests be far behind?  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  VirginMarie wins this weeks Launchfest 2021 in a photofinish!  Winner by, I guess we can call that "a nose"!  hehehehe

PSS can go back to the stone after finishing the story line, and do it again!  Not the story, but all the interactive elements work perfectly if wanting to "get stoned" again.  "Stone me when I'm swimming in the lake.  *insert kazoo music*  But I should not feel so all alone, everybody must get stoned!" hehehe  Power Stone theme song...

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

What do you mean you're gonna pin me to the floor so I can't run away?  No need for daggers, I wasn't running!  Jeez, I guess not getting laid for several hundred years does something to a girl, huh.  But can we pretend your cave isn't full of spiders and cobwebs for just a few minutes.  

1.gif

45 minutes ago, HardRaine said:

Can anal plug launching contests be far behind?

But why limit it to anal plugs? We have anal pony tails and anal bell chains. Make that bell chime hard! Oh and the anal and vaginal animated workout plugs with a wagging tail!  And in SLaV there's anal keys, anal soul gems, and the famous anal torch. Launch that torch and burn the whole place down!

But wait! Why limit it to anal? We can launch vaginal toys too! Clit toys anyone!? Maybe too small to really enjoy that. How about a whole chastity belt, maybe one that's been broken first in battle?

Technically it can be any toy the mod author chooses, but I'm not sure if the dragonborn orgasm is powerful enough to blow off a harness.

*looking for the contest entry sheet to sign up*  hahaha, I'm game for any of it!  Rattle those chains, ring those bells, and launch them plugs straight into hell!  fun, fun, fun ?  Has an almost lyrical, lilting quality to it, don't you think? ☺️  note: I played it long enough that I found I could aim at stuff better with my butt, lololol.  The vag plugs tended to go to ground too fast, lol.  I'll try different positions* tomorrow to see if I can get better distance, after I get a few hours of sleep though.  hehehehe  PS ran around Skyrim LE many times looking for "enlightenment" with one of those infamous SLaV anal torches stuffed up in there.  The humor in that always *cough* cracked *cough* me up! {when heading toward the light, means walking backwards into danger}   lol.   {* will try to scrunch myself into the Billyy Missionary 1 position...both feet on the ground, torso lifted up high, and shoulders pinned to the ground, giving us a solid frame for any impending rectilinear motion about to unfold.  Might get better distance from that launch position :) }

Anyway, grats on launching what is sure to be another highly successful mod!  Was always impressed with the thematic approach of SLaV....letting us play with toys without being bound and gagged, and slaved to the mod, allowing us to also experience everything else in the game.  THAT will always get top marks in my book for intelligent game play.

PS  you know how Havoc has a tendency of launching wooly mammoths straight up in the air?  Would love to see a crack team of expert Toy plug launchers trying to shoot them down before the fall from deafening height kills the poor beasts.  "Red Team Leader, I have my mark!"  "This is Red Team Leader, fire at will!"  *red team begins firing everything in their arsenal at the beast*  pew pew pew  "Wooly mammoth down!  Repeat, wooly mammoth down!  And alive!"  "Red Team, mission accomplished!  May the vaginal force be with you!"  hehehe

UPDATE:  at 8:23am this morning, resolved item #3 on the above Odds & Ends list.  The issue was definitely found (and resolved) in Dangerous Nights 2.   A 3rd party recently made a patch for that mod, involving employing some sophisticated and creative uses for Skyrim cross-faction mobs. Unfortunately, the way I use that mod is not the bog standard method most employ.  I use it for immersive skill training, via sleeping, and the more mobs the merrier :)  Backed out that patch, returned to the vanilla version (all assailants from the same faction), and all is well again.  Disposition:  RESOLVED  (will never know why rapists got so uppity at seeing me sleeping with toys; the pigs came there with bad intentions, and they are dead now, lol)

A thought just crossed my mind... for the release versions of Toy Story and SLAV, are there any plans to use tools like xvasynth to add voiced dialogue? Certainly not mandatory, but it would definitely take things to the next level, especially with all the humorous dialogue in SLAV.

9 hours ago, HardRaine said:

*looking for the contest entry sheet to sign up*  hahaha, I'm game for any of it!  Rattle those chains, ring those bells, and launch them plugs straight into hell!  fun, fun, fun ?  Has an almost lyrical, lilting quality to it, don't you think? ☺️  note: I played it long enough that I found I could aim at stuff better with my butt, lololol.  The vag plugs tended to go to ground too fast, lol.  I'll try different positions* tomorrow to see if I can get better distance, after I get a few hours of sleep though.  hehehehe  PS ran around Skyrim LE many times looking for "enlightenment" with one of those infamous SLaV anal torches stuffed up in there.  The humor in that always *cough* cracked *cough* me up! {when heading toward the light, means walking backwards into danger}   lol.   {* will try to scrunch myself into the Billyy Missionary 1 position...both feet on the ground, torso lifted up high, and shoulders pinned to the ground, giving us a solid frame for any impending rectilinear motion about to unfold.  Might get better distance from that launch position :) }

PS  you know how Havoc has a tendency of launching wooly mammoths straight up in the air?  Would love to see a crack team of expert Toy plug launchers trying to shoot them down before the fall from deafening height kills the poor beasts.  "Red Team Leader, I have my mark!"  "This is Red Team Leader, fire at will!"  *red team begins firing everything in their arsenal at the beast*  pew pew pew  "Wooly mammoth down!  Repeat, wooly mammoth down!  And alive!"  "Red Team, mission accomplished!  May the vaginal force be with you!"  hehehe

What if we actually did a contest?1.gif

Make a video capturing any toy being blown off by orgasm.

PRIZE: Winners (top 2) get their clips included in the next Toys front page Highlights Video. Judging done by a strictly non-bias committee of orgasm professionals rating on not just distance, but creativity, video quality, and visual impact.

9 hours ago, HardRaine said:

RESOLVED  (will never know why rapists got so uppity at seeing me sleeping with toys; the pigs came there with bad intentions, and they are dead now, lol)

*giggles*

A thought just crossed my mind... for the release versions of Toy Story and SLAV, are there any plans to use tools like xvasynth to add voiced dialogue? Certainly not mandatory, but it would definitely take things to the next level, especially with all the humorous dialogue in SLAV.

Very tempting. Not for release versions as its a huge project to do this, particularly for SLaV. Maybe after once everything clean. Toys alone already has ideas that could keep dev going for years to implement them all, lol. And I might be back to working part time again, if this covid thing buggers off.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:15 PM, gregaaz said:

Ooh I'm so excited that TOYS SE has arrived! I'm getting ready to give it a spin now. 

One little suggestion... I notice that the ESM is like 260 records and the Toy Story adventure is like 1200 records. However, currently both of them have records outside the ESL Reserve Range (xx000800 - xx000FFF). This means that SSE users have to dedicate a load order slot to each plugin even though they could be loaded in the FE reserved space for small mods (ESL flagged plugin).

Compacting the form IDs in these mods shouldn't have any negative effect on LE users (they just can't apply the ESL flag) but will be a major quality of life feature for SSE users. 

Would you be willing to consider making it a practice to use the ESL reserved range for TOYS mods that have fewer than 2048 unique records in them? Pretty please?

Either way, keep up the great work!

I'm looking into doing the 2 things you recommended.   ESL flagging &  Compacting the form IDs

I had mentioned that I had read that this to be a bad idea for an ESM. This is what I was reading... ESLify (A Guide to ESL Flag Your Plugins And Maintain Your Plugin Limit) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Now I've looked at it again the section about Compacting makes it sound indeed, like a very bad idea. All of this is new to me. I've never been one to load up more than 140 mods, and so never have gotten into related things in LE.

Is that guide I've linked just outdated? What am I missing here?

Looks good.  Gonna try it out.

How do we know what content mods use the toys framework if we are a new end user?

Would it be possible to provide links to those mods in the main page?

When you say new game, do you mean to start over at level 1, or just a clean save game where you never used any of this mod?

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm looking into doing the 2 things you recommended.   ESL flagging &  Compacting the form IDs

I had mentioned that I had read that this to be a bad idea for an ESM. This is what I was reading... ESLify (A Guide to ESL Flag Your Plugins And Maintain Your Plugin Limit) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Now I've looked at it again the section about Compacting makes it sound indeed, like a very bad idea. All of this is new to me. I've never been one to load up more than 140 mods, and so never have gotten into related things in LE.

It's somewhat outdated... we've learned a lot over the last 2 years and the tools are better. I'll make a proper response once I'm out of the shower :)

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

OK, let's try this again but with more evidence. I'm going to actually address the two issues in reverse order because one naturally flows from the other... and before then let's talk about the guide to understand its perspective.

So first off, the ESLify guide is still a good resource and I don't want to poo-poo it at all. We just need to understand the context of the guide. First, it was written more than two years ago, and at the time there had been a lot less practical testing of the ESL flag in the game. Because of that, the guide itself takes a cautious tone. For example, it warns about CELL, FACT, PACK, PERK, RACE, SCEN, and WRLD records. We now know that only a narrow subset of CELL records are problematic: specifically, new CELL records that are referenced by another mod downstream. The guide was also written when the tools were less mature. xEdit now has built-in functions for compacting form IDs and managing record flags that are stable and (to the best of my knowledge) free from bugs. Finally, we need to remember that the ESLify guide was written from the perspective of an end user porting a published mod. All the warnings about SEQ files, facegen, etc., are irrelevant if you as the publisher are compacting the form IDs before you release the mod, since the facegen and so forth that you generate will be syncronized with your mod structure.

Now, let's talk about compacting form IDs first. I've attached two files for reference - first is Toys.esm with its form IDs compacted. Second is Toystory.esp with only the changes from compacting Toys.esm forwarded (in case you want to use if for testing purposes). Here's what I did as the end user before compacting it.

1) I checked the folders for Form ID-indexed sound files or facegen, which as the end user I would have to regenerate or rename. I found none, so it's clean in that regard.

2) I checked the scripts source code for any form ID references within Toys.ESM; if I found these I would have to update them and recompile the script. I didn't see any call outs to specific form IDs, so these appear to be clean and don't need to be recompiled.

3) I checked for an SEQ (easy to generate in xEdit, but still have to check) and didn't find one, so this is clean.

4) I checked the number of records in the mod --> 260, well within the reserved range

5) I checked for CELL records. The mod contained none so no further investigation required here.

As an end user, at this point I would almost certainly compact this mod myself to save a slot in load order, but for obvious reasons it's much more convenient for everyone if you did it as the author, since it maintains version control better and doesn't make the end users re-convert the file every time there's an update. 

So we go to compact it and we get this warning message: 

image.png.b3f0050af06f423f9bd39b28defc486f.png

Let's find out what happens when we click yes... spoiler tagged because of length.

Spoiler

[00:12] Done: Applying script "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL", Elapsed Time: 00:12
[00:00] Start: Changing FormIDs
[00:00] Changing FormID [270012C4] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000800]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 99 other record(s)
[00:00] 99 records out of 99 total records which reference FormID [270012C4] have been updated to [27000800]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270018B9] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000801]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 1 other record(s)
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270018B9] have been updated to [27000801]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DCE] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000802]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 6 other record(s)
[00:00] 6 records out of 6 total records which reference FormID [27001DCE] have been updated to [27000802]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DD1] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000803]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DD1] have been updated to [27000803]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DD2] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000804]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DD2] have been updated to [27000804]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DD3] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000805]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DD3] have been updated to [27000805]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DD4] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000806]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DD4] have been updated to [27000806]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DD6] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000807]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DD6] have been updated to [27000807]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DDB] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000808]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DDB] have been updated to [27000808]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DDC] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000809]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DDC] have been updated to [27000809]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DDE] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080A]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DDE] have been updated to [2700080A]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DDF] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080B]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DE0] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080C]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DE2] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080D]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DE2] have been updated to [2700080D]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27001DE4] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080E]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27001DE4] have been updated to [2700080E]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27002DFE] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700080F]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27002DFE] have been updated to [2700080F]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27002DFF] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000810]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27002DFF] have been updated to [27000810]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27002E00] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000811]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27002E00] have been updated to [27000811]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27002E01] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000812]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27002E01] have been updated to [27000812]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003364] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000813]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 2 other record(s)
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003364] have been updated to [27000813]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003365] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000814]
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003365] have been updated to [27000814]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003367] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000815]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 93 other record(s)
[00:00] 93 records out of 93 total records which reference FormID [27003367] have been updated to [27000815]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003368] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000816]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:00] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [27003368] have been updated to [27000816]
[00:00] Changing FormID [2700336A] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000817]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 35 other record(s)
[00:00] 35 records out of 35 total records which reference FormID [2700336A] have been updated to [27000817]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003382] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000818]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27003382] have been updated to [27000818]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003383] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000819]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27003383] have been updated to [27000819]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003384] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081A]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27003384] have been updated to [2700081A]
[00:00] Changing FormID [27003385] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081B]
[00:00] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27003385] have been updated to [2700081B]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D4] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081C]
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270038D4] have been updated to [2700081C]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D5] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081D]
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270038D5] have been updated to [2700081D]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D6] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081E]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 8 other record(s)
[00:00] 8 records out of 8 total records which reference FormID [270038D6] have been updated to [2700081E]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D7] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700081F]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 11 other record(s)
[00:00] 11 records out of 11 total records which reference FormID [270038D7] have been updated to [2700081F]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D8] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000820]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 3 other record(s)
[00:00] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [270038D8] have been updated to [27000820]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038D9] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000821]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 12 other record(s)
[00:00] 12 records out of 12 total records which reference FormID [270038D9] have been updated to [27000821]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DA] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000822]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 14 other record(s)
[00:00] 14 records out of 14 total records which reference FormID [270038DA] have been updated to [27000822]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DB] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000823]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 5 other record(s)
[00:00] 5 records out of 5 total records which reference FormID [270038DB] have been updated to [27000823]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DC] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000824]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 17 other record(s)
[00:00] 17 records out of 17 total records which reference FormID [270038DC] have been updated to [27000824]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DD] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000825]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 6 other record(s)
[00:00] 6 records out of 6 total records which reference FormID [270038DD] have been updated to [27000825]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DE] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000826]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 3 other record(s)
[00:00] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [270038DE] have been updated to [27000826]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038DF] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000827]
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270038DF] have been updated to [27000827]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E0] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000828]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 10 other record(s)
[00:00] 10 records out of 10 total records which reference FormID [270038E0] have been updated to [27000828]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E1] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000829]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 11 other record(s)
[00:00] 11 records out of 11 total records which reference FormID [270038E1] have been updated to [27000829]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E2] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082A]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:00] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [270038E2] have been updated to [2700082A]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E3] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082B]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 21 other record(s)
[00:00] 21 records out of 21 total records which reference FormID [270038E3] have been updated to [2700082B]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E4] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082C]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 15 other record(s)
[00:00] 15 records out of 15 total records which reference FormID [270038E4] have been updated to [2700082C]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E5] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082D]
[00:00] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270038E5] have been updated to [2700082D]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E8] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082E]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 10 other record(s)
[00:00] 10 records out of 10 total records which reference FormID [270038E8] have been updated to [2700082E]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038E9] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700082F]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 56 other record(s)
[00:00] 56 records out of 56 total records which reference FormID [270038E9] have been updated to [2700082F]
[00:00] Changing FormID [270038EA] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000830]
[00:00] Record is referenced by 9 other record(s)
[00:01] 9 records out of 9 total records which reference FormID [270038EA] have been updated to [27000830]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270038EB] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000831]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 5 other record(s)
[00:01] 5 records out of 5 total records which reference FormID [270038EB] have been updated to [27000831]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270038EC] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000832]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 9 other record(s)
[00:01] 9 records out of 9 total records which reference FormID [270038EC] have been updated to [27000832]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270038ED] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000833]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 6 other record(s)
[00:01] 6 records out of 6 total records which reference FormID [270038ED] have been updated to [27000833]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E50] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000834]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 2 other record(s)
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003E50] have been updated to [27000834]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E51] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000835]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 1 other record(s)
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27003E51] have been updated to [27000835]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E52] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000836]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 3 other record(s)
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27003E52] have been updated to [27000836]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E54] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000837]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003E54] have been updated to [27000837]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E55] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000838]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003E55] have been updated to [27000838]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E56] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000839]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003E56] have been updated to [27000839]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27003E57] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083A]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27003E57] have been updated to [2700083A]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270043BB] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083B]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270043BB] have been updated to [2700083B]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270043BC] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083C]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270043BC] have been updated to [2700083C]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270043BD] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083D]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270043BD] have been updated to [2700083D]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270043BE] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083E]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270043BE] have been updated to [2700083E]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270043BF] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700083F]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 10 other record(s)
[00:01] 10 records out of 10 total records which reference FormID [270043BF] have been updated to [2700083F]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270053E6] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000840]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270053E6] have been updated to [27000840]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270053E7] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000841]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270053E7] have been updated to [27000841]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EAC] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000842]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27005EAC] have been updated to [27000842]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EAD] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000843]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27005EAD] have been updated to [27000843]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EAE] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000844]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:01] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [27005EAE] have been updated to [27000844]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EB0] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000845]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27005EB0] have been updated to [27000845]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EB1] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000846]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27005EB1] have been updated to [27000846]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27005EB2] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000847]
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27005EB2] have been updated to [27000847]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006415] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000848]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27006415] have been updated to [27000848]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006416] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000849]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27006416] have been updated to [27000849]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006418] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084A]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27006418] have been updated to [2700084A]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006419] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084B]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27006419] have been updated to [2700084B]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700641B] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084C]
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2700641B] have been updated to [2700084C]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006EE0] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084D]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27006EE0] have been updated to [2700084D]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27006EE1] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084E]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 20 other record(s)
[00:01] 20 records out of 20 total records which reference FormID [27006EE1] have been updated to [2700084E]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F08] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700084F]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27007F08] have been updated to [2700084F]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F09] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000850]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27007F09] have been updated to [27000850]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F0A] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000851]
[00:01] 5 records out of 5 total records which reference FormID [27007F0A] have been updated to [27000851]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F0B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000852]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27007F0B] have been updated to [27000852]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F0D] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000853]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27007F0D] have been updated to [27000853]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27007F0E] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000854]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27007F0E] have been updated to [27000854]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27009F5B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000855]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27009F5B] have been updated to [27000855]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27009F5C] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000856]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27009F5C] have been updated to [27000856]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700BA49] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000857]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2700BA49] have been updated to [27000857]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700BA4B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000858]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2700BA4B] have been updated to [27000858]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700CFD6] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000859]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2700CFD6] have been updated to [27000859]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700DA9C] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085A]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2700DA9C] have been updated to [2700085A]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700E563] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085B]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2700E563] have been updated to [2700085B]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700EAC7] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085C]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2700EAC7] have been updated to [2700085C]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700EAC8] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085D]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2700EAC8] have been updated to [2700085D]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700EAC9] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085E]
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2700EAC9] have been updated to [2700085E]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700EACA] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700085F]
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2700EACA] have been updated to [2700085F]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2700FAF2] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000860]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:01] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [2700FAF2] have been updated to [27000860]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27010B1A] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000861]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27010B1A] have been updated to [27000861]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27010B1B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000862]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27010B1B] have been updated to [27000862]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2701107E] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000863]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701107E] have been updated to [27000863]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2701107F] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000864]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701107F] have been updated to [27000864]
[00:01] Changing FormID [270120A6] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000865]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270120A6] have been updated to [27000865]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27012609] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000866]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 9 other record(s)
[00:01] 9 records out of 9 total records which reference FormID [27012609] have been updated to [27000866]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2701260A] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000867]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701260A] have been updated to [27000867]
[00:01] Changing FormID [2701260B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000868]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701260B] have been updated to [27000868]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27013632] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000869]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27013632] have been updated to [27000869]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27013633] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086A]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27013633] have been updated to [2700086A]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27014BBC] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086B]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27014BBC] have been updated to [2700086B]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27014BBD] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086C]
[00:01] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27014BBD] have been updated to [2700086C]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27014BBE] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086D]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27014BBE] have been updated to [2700086D]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27014BBF] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086E]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27014BBF] have been updated to [2700086E]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27016C0D] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700086F]
[00:01] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27016C0D] have been updated to [2700086F]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27016C0E] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000870]
[00:01] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27016C0E] have been updated to [27000870]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27017171] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000871]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 24 other record(s)
[00:01] 24 records out of 24 total records which reference FormID [27017171] have been updated to [27000871]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27017172] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000872]
[00:01] Record is referenced by 8 other record(s)
[00:01] 8 records out of 8 total records which reference FormID [27017172] have been updated to [27000872]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27017173] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000873]
[00:01] 5 records out of 5 total records which reference FormID [27017173] have been updated to [27000873]
[00:01] Changing FormID [27017174] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000874]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27017174] have been updated to [27000874]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27017175] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000875]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 2 other record(s)
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27017175] have been updated to [27000875]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270176DA] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000876]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 29 other record(s)
[00:02] 29 records out of 29 total records which reference FormID [270176DA] have been updated to [27000876]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27017C3D] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000877]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27017C3D] have been updated to [27000877]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27018702] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000878]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 1 other record(s)
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27018702] have been updated to [27000878]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27018703] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000879]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27018703] have been updated to [27000879]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972A] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087A]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701972A] have been updated to [2700087A]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972B] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087B]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 3 other record(s)
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2701972B] have been updated to [2700087B]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972C] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087C]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701972C] have been updated to [2700087C]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972D] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087D]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701972D] have been updated to [2700087D]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972E] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087E]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701972E] have been updated to [2700087E]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701972F] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700087F]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701972F] have been updated to [2700087F]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27019730] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000880]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27019730] have been updated to [27000880]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701A757] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000881]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:02] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [2701A757] have been updated to [27000881]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701A758] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000882]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701A758] have been updated to [27000882]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701A759] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000883]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701A759] have been updated to [27000883]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701A75A] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000884]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701A75A] have been updated to [27000884]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701A75B] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000885]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 5 other record(s)
[00:02] 5 records out of 5 total records which reference FormID [2701A75B] have been updated to [27000885]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B220] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000886]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701B220] have been updated to [27000886]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B221] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000887]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701B221] have been updated to [27000887]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B784] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000888]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 17 other record(s)
[00:02] 17 records out of 17 total records which reference FormID [2701B784] have been updated to [27000888]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B785] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000889]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 15 other record(s)
[00:02] 15 records out of 15 total records which reference FormID [2701B785] have been updated to [27000889]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B786] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088A]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701B788] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088B]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 28 other record(s)
[00:02] 28 records out of 28 total records which reference FormID [2701B788] have been updated to [2700088B]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701C24D] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088C]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701C24D] have been updated to [2700088C]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701C7B0] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088D]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701C7B0] have been updated to [2700088D]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701C7B1] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088E]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701C7B1] have been updated to [2700088E]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701CD14] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700088F]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701CD14] have been updated to [2700088F]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701CD15] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000890]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701CD15] have been updated to [27000890]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701D278] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000891]
[00:02] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:02] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [2701D278] have been updated to [27000891]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E29F] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000892]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E29F] have been updated to [27000892]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A0] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000893]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A0] have been updated to [27000893]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A1] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000894]
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A1] have been updated to [27000894]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A2] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000895]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A2] have been updated to [27000895]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A3] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000896]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A3] have been updated to [27000896]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A4] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000897]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A4] have been updated to [27000897]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E2A5] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000898]
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2701E2A5] have been updated to [27000898]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E808] in file "Toys.esm" to [27000899]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E808] have been updated to [27000899]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E809] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089A]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701E809] have been updated to [2700089A]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E80A] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089B]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701E80A] have been updated to [2700089B]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701E80B] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089C]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2701E80B] have been updated to [2700089C]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701F834] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089D]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701F834] have been updated to [2700089D]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2701F835] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089E]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2701F835] have been updated to [2700089E]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270202FA] in file "Toys.esm" to [2700089F]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270202FA] have been updated to [2700089F]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270202FB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A0]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270202FB] have been updated to [270008A0]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2702085E] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A1]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702085E] have been updated to [270008A1]
[00:02] Changing FormID [2702085F] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A2]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702085F] have been updated to [270008A2]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DE8] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A3]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DE8] have been updated to [270008A3]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DE9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A4]
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27021DE9] have been updated to [270008A4]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DEA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A5]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DEA] have been updated to [270008A5]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DEB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A6]
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27021DEB] have been updated to [270008A6]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DEC] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A7]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DEC] have been updated to [270008A7]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DED] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A8]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27021DED] have been updated to [270008A8]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DEE] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008A9]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DEE] have been updated to [270008A9]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DEF] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AA]
[00:02] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27021DEF] have been updated to [270008AA]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF0] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AB]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DF0] have been updated to [270008AB]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF1] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AC]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27021DF1] have been updated to [270008AC]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF2] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AD]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DF2] have been updated to [270008AD]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF3] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AE]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27021DF3] have been updated to [270008AE]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF4] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008AF]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DF4] have been updated to [270008AF]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF5] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B0]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27021DF5] have been updated to [270008B0]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF6] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B1]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27021DF6] have been updated to [270008B1]
[00:02] Changing FormID [27021DF7] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B2]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27021DF7] have been updated to [270008B2]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270238E2] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B3]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270238E2] have been updated to [270008B3]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270243A7] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B4]
[00:02] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270243A7] have been updated to [270008B4]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270243A8] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B5]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270243A8] have been updated to [270008B5]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270243A9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B6]
[00:02] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270243A9] have been updated to [270008B6]
[00:02] Changing FormID [270243AA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B7]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270243AA] have been updated to [270008B7]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270243AB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B8]
[00:03] Record is referenced by 2 other record(s)
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270243AB] have been updated to [270008B8]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27024E70] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008B9]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27024E70] have been updated to [270008B9]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270253D3] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BA]
[00:03] Record is referenced by 3 other record(s)
[00:03] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [270253D3] have been updated to [270008BA]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270253D4] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BB]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270253D4] have been updated to [270008BB]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27025E99] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BC]
[00:03] Record is referenced by 1 other record(s)
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27025E99] have been updated to [270008BC]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27025E9A] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BD]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27025E9A] have been updated to [270008BD]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270263FD] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BE]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270263FD] have been updated to [270008BE]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270263FE] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008BF]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270263FE] have been updated to [270008BF]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27027EE9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C0]
[00:03] Record is referenced by 4 other record(s)
[00:03] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [27027EE9] have been updated to [270008C0]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27027EEA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C1]
[00:03] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [27027EEA] have been updated to [270008C1]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27027EEB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C2]
[00:03] Record is referenced by 9 other record(s)
[00:03] 9 records out of 9 total records which reference FormID [27027EEB] have been updated to [270008C2]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270289B0] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C3]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270289B0] have been updated to [270008C3]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270299D7] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C4]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270299D7] have been updated to [270008C4]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270299D8] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C5]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270299D8] have been updated to [270008C5]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702E538] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C6]
[00:03] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [2702E538] have been updated to [270008C6]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702E539] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C7]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702E539] have been updated to [270008C7]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702E53A] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C8]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2702E53A] have been updated to [270008C8]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702E53B] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008C9]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702E53B] have been updated to [270008C9]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F000] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CA]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702F000] have been updated to [270008CA]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F001] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CB]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702F001] have been updated to [270008CB]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F002] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CC]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2702F002] have been updated to [270008CC]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F003] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CD]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2702F003] have been updated to [270008CD]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F004] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CE]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702F004] have been updated to [270008CE]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702F005] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008CF]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702F005] have been updated to [270008CF]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702FACA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D0]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2702FACA] have been updated to [270008D0]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702FACB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D1]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702FACB] have been updated to [270008D1]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702FACC] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D2]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2702FACC] have been updated to [270008D2]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2702FACD] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D3]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [2702FACD] have been updated to [270008D3]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030030] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D4]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030030] have been updated to [270008D4]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030031] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D5]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27030031] have been updated to [270008D5]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030032] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D6]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030032] have been updated to [270008D6]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030033] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D7]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030033] have been updated to [270008D7]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AF8] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D8]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27030AF8] have been updated to [270008D8]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AF9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008D9]
[00:03] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27030AF9] have been updated to [270008D9]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DA]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030AFA] have been updated to [270008DA]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DB]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27030AFB] have been updated to [270008DB]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFC] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DC]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030AFC] have been updated to [270008DC]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFD] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DD]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27030AFD] have been updated to [270008DD]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFE] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DE]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [27030AFE] have been updated to [270008DE]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27030AFF] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008DF]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27030AFF] have been updated to [270008DF]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031062] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E0]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031062] have been updated to [270008E0]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031063] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E1]
[00:03] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27031063] have been updated to [270008E1]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270315C9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E2]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270315C9] have been updated to [270008E2]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270315CA] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E3]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270315CA] have been updated to [270008E3]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270315CB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E4]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270315CB] have been updated to [270008E4]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270315CC] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E5]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [270315CC] have been updated to [270008E5]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B2F] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E6]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B2F] have been updated to [270008E6]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B30] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E7]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B30] have been updated to [270008E7]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B31] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E8]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B31] have been updated to [270008E8]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B32] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008E9]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B32] have been updated to [270008E9]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B33] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008EA]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B33] have been updated to [270008EA]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27031B34] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008EB]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27031B34] have been updated to [270008EB]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270325F9] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008EC]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270325F9] have been updated to [270008EC]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270340E4] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008ED]
[00:03] 4 records out of 4 total records which reference FormID [270340E4] have been updated to [270008ED]
[00:03] Changing FormID [270340E5] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008EE]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [270340E5] have been updated to [270008EE]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27034BAB] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008EF]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27034BAC] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008F0]
[00:03] Changing FormID [2703510F] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008F1]
[00:03] 1 records out of 1 total records which reference FormID [2703510F] have been updated to [270008F1]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27035110] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008F2]
[00:03] 2 records out of 2 total records which reference FormID [27035110] have been updated to [270008F2]
[00:03] Changing FormID [27035BD5] in file "Toys.esm" to [270008F3]
[00:03] 3 records out of 3 total records which reference FormID [27035BD5] have been updated to [270008F3]
[00:03] Done: Changing FormIDs, Processed Records: 243, Elapsed Time: 00:03

As you can see, all it's done so far is changed the form IDs for the records within the file. If I stopped here and didn't add the ESL flag, this mod would still load in normal load order and (at lest in the Form 43 version) would work in LE. 

One thing you probably noticed in the warning was the bit about breaking downstream mods. This is another really important reason to compact the form IDs at the publisher level. While xEdit did automatically go and fix ToyStory.esp (screenshot below), this is another area where maintaining a single Form ID structure for the master file will greatly reduce the burden on users who want to control their load order. The bold text shows an example of the flow-down of compacted Form IDs from the master. 

image.png.c2a853c9cc1cccdd6c28a2da9bbe4394.png

But from your perspective as the publisher, there is no difference between the compacted version of your master file and the uncompacted version - it's just that the compacted version doesn't have gaps between some of the Form IDs. If at the end of the day you still aren't comfortable releasing TOYS as an ESL-flagged master, I still strongly recommend you release it with its form IDs compacted. This transfers the risk of ESL flagging to the end user while still sparing them much of the extra work they would otherwise have to carry out, especially during file updates.

OK, now let's talk about the ESL flag. You'll note that I'm not saying "ESLifying", because I'm not talking about creating a .esl file. Those files have some quirky rules about them and they aren't exactly real master files. Other than some narrow technical cases, I do not recommend that anyone publish mods in .esl format. What I do recommend is publishing Toys.esm as an ESM master file, with the ESL flag activated in the record flags portion of the header. Depending on your point of view, this will either instruct or trick Skyrim into loading this master file -- as a "real" master -- into the reserved portion of the FE form ID space that's set aside for ESL files. This is exactly the same as ESL flagging an ESP file, and just like an ESL-flagged ESP there is nothing that prevents an ESL-flagged ESM being a master to another file (except perhaps in the creation kit... and then you just need to remove the ESL flag before you load it up for editing. Something I expect you'll do anyway since you're maintaining two code branches and I'm guessing the LE version is the "main" branch). 

image.png.3d74549daf9d0bb2f07073bd1c88eac3.png

At this point I've attached a bunch of files and stuff so I am going to post what I have here so far, then continue with the second part after I hop into Skyrim and give it a quick field test. In the event that the game melts and I can't pinpoint the source of the issue, I'll come back and eat crow but I am hoping that I'll be returning to confirm that yes, the compacted mod works fine.

Toys.esm

ToyStory.esp