Audstuff

View File

Thanks to @Hylysi for the ESP.

Audstuff is now plug and play baby yeah.

giphy.gif

I have decided to release some of the models I have been working on as a resource for modders. there is no esp just weighted nifs and textures. 

I plan to update regularly as I currently have a few other models near completion.

Permissions,

If you would like to use my models in a mod I would appreciate asking permission first, I ain't gonna say no but its always nice to be asked first right?

No uploads to any other site without express permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Looks nice!  You might consider offering these to Kimy for inclusion in DD, and a lot of people will get to enjoy them.

3 hours ago, PaddyBoy18 said:

i second HexBolt8's suggestion, these would be awesome with Devious Devices, and they look awesome.

Thanks both of you, there's a lot more to come yet.

11 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Have these devices been adjusted for beast races as well?

No but if someone wants to use them in a mod I could make them fit.

11 hours ago, mrc0580 said:

As it has no esp file

and I cant get the equipment from AIM

How can i get the equipment?

thanks.

you could,

a) wait for some nice mod maker to put them in a mod 

b) convince/persuade/beg someone to put them in a mod

c) use outfit studio to replace some nifs from your favourite bdsm mod with these 

Devious Devices based ESL-Flagged ESP (ESPFE) for Audstuff 1.0.4. Requires Devious Devices.

ESP is basic - items are based off pre-existing Devious Devices. Escape difficulty, item descriptions, inventory/ground meshes are unchanged.

- The dildo is included as the regular set piece (anal + vaginal single item) as well as separated (anal or vaginal items.)

- Goggles were changed to use slot 55, instead of 32.

- Includes a quick and simple BodySlide of the Ankle Cuffs based on CBBE SE. No idea if it's compatible with non-CBBE body types.

I'm not interested in making non-CBBE conversions. Don't ask.

*Old downloads removed, see future posts*

1 hour ago, audhol said:

you could,

a) wait for some nice mod maker to put them in a mod 

b) convince/persuade/beg someone to put them in a mod

c) use outfit studio to replace some nifs from your favourite bdsm mod with these 

got it, thx.

23 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

Devious Devices based ESL-Flagged ESP (ESPFE) for Audstuff 1.0.4. Requires Devious Devices.

ESP is basic - items are based off pre-existing Devious Devices. Escape difficulty, item descriptions, inventory/ground meshes are unchanged.

- The dildo is included as the regular set piece (anal + vaginal single item) as well as separated (anal or vaginal items.)

- Includes a quick and simple BodySlide of the Ankle Cuffs based on CBBE SE. No idea if it's compatible with non-CBBE body types.

Audstuff Devices 1.0.4.7z 975.84 kB · 2 downloads

ESP without ESL-flag (for LE)

Audstuff Devices.esp LE.7z 2.61 kB · 0 downloads

wooow!

thanks.

5 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Hey nice one!

I will put your file into the main download page giving you credit. Well spotted for the goggles.

If you fancy doing it I have a lot more stuff to add, be cool if you could pack it up.

I have a dual setup so I've got the BS data files for 3bbb and Bhunp of the stuff not yet released.

Edit,

I'm going to make some slight changes to the descriptions in sseedit and add the _go nifs before putting your esp up.