Not sure if its a bug on the mods end or on sexlab, but when creatures assault and get assaulted, their animations fail to play and its just random shuffling of actors around until they start attacking each other again. The mod works when it's humans, so I'm thinking it's a sexlab issue. Especially because I know I have all the animations and frameworks in place.

31 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

there is another issue but is kinda an issue when my female pc get "rape" from a female she is the dominant she wear a strap on shouldn't it by the npc instead ? 

Do you have the females use 1st position enabled in the MCM? If so, then yes

1 hour ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

May have something to do with the clone created for VR

What thing

1 hour ago, Moncoyoule42 said:

The mod works when it's humans, so I'm thinking it's a sexlab issue.

Humans & Creatures are treated equally by this mod, I never had any issues with doing it that way either so Id assume that your SL Setup is broken somewhere. Maybe you forgot to wait for CF to properly setup itself or so?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

What thing

Humans & Creatures are treated equally by this mod, I never had any issues with doing it that way either so Id assume that your SL Setup is broken somewhere. Maybe you forgot to wait for CF to properly setup itself or so?

is there a way to reduce the health of being knocked down ?

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

Hmm, shouldn't have been, the game was running for 15 minutes just fine before I saw the glitch.

I'm trying the new system now, on a new save I was meaning to do after my previous got borked somewhere. I'll see if it happens again.

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

What thing

There is no 3rd person in VR so sexlab for VR creates a clone of the PC to use in animation. Maybe this is what is causing it, but when in an animation hostile NPCS do not stop attacking.

17 hours ago, Scrab said:

How so? The Dialogue Prompt should only appear for Actors that you knocked down

With the mod installed feeding prompt is there. But you can click as much as you like no feeding will take place even effects the feeding outside of combat.

17 hours ago, Scrab said:

How so? The Dialogue Prompt should only appear for Actors that you knocked down

With the mod installed feeding prompt is there. But you can click as much as you like no feeding will take place even effects the feeding outside of combat.

8 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

. Maybe this is what is causing it, but when in an animation hostile NPCS do not stop attacking.

THe way the "stop attacking" thing works is that aggressor & victim both get a spell that makes everyone in their surrounding stop attacking if your clone guy doesnt copy this effect they can still be attacked by everyone

12 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

is there a way to reduce the health of being knocked down ?

yes, in the MCM under Knockdown Condition

The one in Player is for Player Victim, the one in Reapers Mercy for Reapers Mercy the one in Follower for Victim Followers and the one in NPC for NPC victims. The Master Setting in general adjust every setting simultaneously

6 hours ago, osculim said:

hum., I was checking on the Vampire Feed how the Message prompts work and CK created an entry for whatever reason

Yamete.esp

This removed the entry again, so it doesnt override Vampire Overhauls anymore

1 hour ago, loversusers said:

I noticed Yamate has an identical record for perk vampirefeed.

Read me

1 hour ago, loversusers said:

Is it safe to delete this record in SSEEdit?

Yes

5 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

support is added

Do you happen to know where someone that doesnt own VR can check what needs to be done for this? Or at least what exactly VR does differently (as in what exactly is this "clone" and how it is created)

8 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Read me

Yes

Do you happen to know where someone that doesnt own VR can check what needs to be done for this? Or at least what exactly VR does differently (as in what exactly is this "clone" and how it is created)

You probably don't need Skyrim VR to use the VR specific mods, they can be found here. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/132489-skyrim-sexlab-and-vr/

More specifically because there is no 3rd person view in VR the VR patches for Sexlab create a copy of the PC as the actor for the animation. All you need to do (I'm not saying it is simple or easy) is to make sure that clone is also ignored by hostiles. For some reason this works in Defeat by default.

6 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

If I have Defeat & other mods with combat rape/surrender, would disabling them allow dis mod to work fine? I usually disable or make the conditions impossible on the older mod when wantin to try a new one like Cursed Loot, Death Alternative, etc.

It you ensure that not both mods try to do something at the same tiem you shoiuld be fine though I wouldnt recommend it with any combination of mods 

7 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

For some reason this works in Defeat by default.

Defeat isnt fiddlig with Aggression mid combat & Defeat is slightly more reckless with its approaches than Yamete

I dont think a Post Combat Bleedout Scenairo will have your issues but it would still be nice to have everything working for VR too

Yamete V2.1

Bugfixes

• Fixed an issue with this mod editing the Vampire Feeding Mechanic, causing undesired conflicts with Vampire Overhauls
  • Fixed an issue with Reapers Mercy MCM Setting, making it impossible to adjust settings for Followers
3 minutes ago, loversusers said:

Is it possible for player as victim to set to look for a specific animation tag?

uh... You mean like in Defeat where you can set your Tags for an Animation? 

Can add that technically, yes

51 minutes ago, loversusers said:

If I have sexlab victim checked, the female first position never worked.  with it off. yamate works having aggressor as taking victim position.  but without femdom animations it makes little sense.

Ye, Victims are always forced into 1st Position by SL I think. Might want to add a lil something to not confuse people 

On a side note, my design never supported this victim 1st Position thing, its not really intended to be that way (apparently not even from SLs PoV). It was asked so I just did it without thinking much and after recent Events I see much less reason to ever really care for that anyway

When I add a tag feature and femdom stuff works properly, I might even remove it, seeing how SL doesnt exactly support it anyway. Its actually already unsported for 3p+ Animations which are currently unused but there, yay.

When choosing a Scene, Yamete just checks if the Aggressor is female and if you have the females first position, it just swaps the 2 Actors around so that the female aggressor is in 1st Position. Its basic but does the trick, for the most part that is

13 hours ago, Scrab said:

It you ensure that not both mods try to do something at the same tiem you shoiuld be fine though I wouldnt recommend it with any combination of mods 

neat, the ones i listed dont interfere with each other so am sure itd be the same here

another question, can aggressors use you in 3 person & higher animations? my game has been wonky in selecting threesomes & more lately so having a mod that can pick them well would be good

can u make it that the mod doesnt sart directly when ur down but when all follwoers are down included u. What i mean is once ur down u stay down for 30 sec if all followers are down and within 30 sec the rape will start if not the character will be able to re fight. Because when ur down it start even when npc are in combat mode

That question has been asked 2 billion times already and yes

V2 already has some features in place to maake that happen

======

Also yes, 3p+ Animations are already integrated but not used yet because current Scenarios wouldnt allow it by design

On 3/7/2021 at 9:07 AM, sdddll said:

Thanks for the great mod.? Do you have any plan to add feature that can exclude specific npc/follower in future update?

On 3/7/2021 at 4:11 PM, Scrab said:

No but I can technically add it anyway 

Can u realize this feature in the future update? I think this is one of the killer features bcz the other mods can't do such thing.