3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Both Aggressor and Victim will be sorted into a Formlist when being hit which will disallow them to be used as Aggressors anywhere else

The Aggressor will be cleared after the individual Scenario as usual

The Victim will be cleared when a Scenario failed to start or leaves Bleedout

Your FormList not work correctly but after making a small change seems start working correctly. Look here:

GoToState("Busy")
  If(!akAggressor as Actor || StorageUtil.FormListFind(Scan, "YamProcessing", akAggressor) > -1 || StorageUtil.FormListFind(Scan, "YamProcessing", mySelf) > -1)
    GoToState("")
    return
  ElseIf(!StorageUtil.FormListAdd(Scan, "YamProcessing", akAggressor, false) || !StorageUtil.FormListAdd(Scan, "YamProcessing", mySelf, false))
;    I think that must not be made here because if we can not add it, probably, is because allready are inside the FormList
;    Do you know another motive? Then, if they are inside the FormList left the others function remove them when correspond
;    StorageUtil.FormListRemove(Scan, "YamProcessing", akAggressor)
;    StorageUtil.FormListRemove(Scan, "YamProcessing", mySelf)
    GoToState("")
    return
  EndIf

With that small change seem to works very good and the OpCode is making CALLSTATIC = instant call to StorageUtil:

Spoiler

CALLMETHOD GoToState self ::nonevar "Busy" ;@line 34
            CAST ::temp0 akAggressor ;@line 35
            NOT ::temp1 ::temp0 ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp1 ::temp1 ;@line 35
            JUMPT ::temp1 label1 ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp3 akAggressor ;@line 35
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListFind ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 ;@line 35
            COMPAREGT ::temp5 ::temp4 -1 ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp1 ::temp5 ;@line 35
            label1:
            CAST ::temp1 ::temp1 ;@line 35
            JUMPT ::temp1 label2 ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp3 ::mySelf_var ;@line 35
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListFind ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 ;@line 35
            COMPAREGT ::temp5 ::temp4 -1 ;@line 35
            CAST ::temp1 ::temp5 ;@line 35
            label2:
            JUMPF ::temp1 label5 ;@line 35
            CALLMETHOD GoToState self ::nonevar "" ;@line 36
            RETURN none ;@line 37
            JUMP label0
            label5:
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 38
            CAST ::temp3 akAggressor ;@line 38
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListAdd ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 false ;@line 38
            NOT ::temp5 ::temp4 ;@line 38
            CAST ::temp5 ::temp5 ;@line 38
            JUMPT ::temp5 label3 ;@line 38
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 38
            CAST ::temp3 ::mySelf_var ;@line 38
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListAdd ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 false ;@line 38
            NOT ::temp6 ::temp4 ;@line 38
            CAST ::temp5 ::temp6 ;@line 38
            label3:
            JUMPF ::temp5 label4 ;@line 38
            CALLMETHOD GoToState self ::nonevar "" ;@line 43
            RETURN none ;@line 44
            JUMP label0
            label4:
            label0:
            CAST ::temp7 akSource ;@line 46
            ASSIGN source ::temp7 ;@line 46
            CAST ::temp8 akSource ;@line 47
            ASSIGN enchant ::temp8 ;@line 47
            CAST ::temp1 source ;@line 48
            JUMPF ::temp1 label7 ;@line 48
            CALLMETHOD IsHostile source ::temp6  ;@line 48
            NOT ::temp5 ::temp6 ;@line 48
            CAST ::temp1 ::temp5 ;@line 48
            label7:
            CAST ::temp5 ::temp1 ;@line 48
            JUMPT ::temp5 label9 ;@line 48
            CAST ::temp6 enchant ;@line 48
            JUMPF ::temp6 label8 ;@line 48
            CALLMETHOD IsHostile enchant ::temp6  ;@line 48
            NOT ::temp5 ::temp6 ;@line 48
            CAST ::temp6 ::temp5 ;@line 48
            label8:
            CAST ::temp5 ::temp6 ;@line 48
            label9:
            JUMPF ::temp5 label10 ;@line 48
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 49
            CAST ::temp3 akAggressor ;@line 49
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListRemove ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 false ;@line 49
            CAST ::temp2 ::Scan_var ;@line 50
            CAST ::temp3 ::mySelf_var ;@line 50
            CALLSTATIC storageutil FormListRemove ::temp4 ::temp2 "YamProcessing" ::temp3 false ;@line 50
            CALLMETHOD GotoState self ::nonevar "" ;@line 51
            RETURN none ;@line 52
            JUMP label6
            label10:
            label6:

The only CALLMETHOD = delayed calls was the GotoState and we can't remove it.

Now, i'm a bit more near to locate others problems but this time i need your help. I explain:

The first time my Player character is knocked down by a bandit everything works, the scene is launched and i'm not attacked.

But the second time not works. I follow the code to the OnBeginState() in State Rushed, exactly this verification fail:

Spoiler

If(!mySelf.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(bleedoutMarkKW) || mySelf.IsDead())
        Debug.Trace("[Yamete] Actor:"+mySelf +" NOT have HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(bleedoutMarkKW)"+bleedoutMarkKW+ " IsDead:"+mySelf.IsDead())
        clearAggressor()
        ResetGroup(true)
        return
      EndIf

At this point i'm a bit lost. You have a lot of keywords, spells and code and i not know why that check fail and can't solve the problem.

12 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Your FormList not work correctly but after making a small change seems start working correctly. Look here:

The reason why this is there is because if the Call to StorageUtil fails on the 2nd Call (the one that sorts in mySelf) I have to remove the aggressor again otherwise that one would be stuck in the List

Admittedly removing mySelf is pointless but akAggressor is kind of necessary - unless I split it up of course which would probably be the smarter move; ayah

I think that must not be made here because if we can not add it, probably, is because allready are inside the FormList
;    Do you know another motive? Then, if they are inside the FormList left the others function remove them when correspond

and idk which reasons there are for it not being able to be added. If this is the case then ye, we could speed this up even more but Im not entirely sure when something cant be added

At this point i'm a bit lost. You have a lot of keywords, spells and code and i not know why that check fail and can't solve the problem.

bleedoutMarkKW points at a keyword used by any and all custom Bleedouts. - this means Type 0, Regular, Withered, Death Sentence & Claimed

In Rushed, when you fall into Bleedout what is happening is not that youre just playing the Animation but youre actually having Type0 applied to you

Type0 is a Custom Bleedout used by Yamete which lasts only 10 seconds (I think it was 10 seconds?) and can be cursed like any other Bleedout Mark too by healing the Victim

This check here is intended to cancel the Animation if the Victim no longer has Type0 applied to it - since Type0 lasts 10 seconds and the delay here is only ~4 seconds Type0 should still be applied by the time this is checked unless it has been cured through manual intervention

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Type0 is a Custom Bleedout used by Yamete which lasts only 10 seconds (I think it was 10 seconds?) and can be cursed like any other Bleedout Mark too by healing the Victim

This check here is intended to cancel the Animation if the Victim no longer has Type0 applied to it - since Type0 lasts 10 seconds and the delay here is only ~4 seconds Type0 should still be applied by the time this is checked unless it has been cured through manual intervention

That is the key but was a bit hard to determine exactly was happening because, really, my Player Character not fail always in the second try. Sometimes fail in the first, others times in the second, but others times in the next try. For other side, if i disable my followers and go alone practically always works but when i have my 3 followers around me a lot of times fail.

That was not happening yesterday but, as we add the New Lock FormList, i start thinking in a problem on it. Then, i disable it and practically always works but sometimes fail. That was one of the things i'm investigating.... Why sometimes fail and only sometimes??? Well... the answer is a bit complex.... and is caused by the multiple execution of the scripts. 

The first thing i go to see was the time of the spells. You talk about 10 seconds but my ESP have only 5 seconds for the spells Yam_BleedoutMark0, 1 and 2 but the Yam_BleedoutMark3 only have one (1) second.... I not know why... But that spells was working practically always yesterday... Why not works today???

Because yesterday we not have the New Lock FormList. Then, we have multiple and simultaneous execution of OnHit() at the same time over different actors. Each one of that OnHit() call EnterKnockdown() that change the State and fire multiple executions of OnBeginState() and each one of them call Main.BleedOutEnter(mySelf, 0) that apply the spell multiple times.

In that way, when Papyrus check the verification:

If(!mySelf.HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(bleedoutMarkKW) || mySelf.IsDead())

As the spell has been applied multiple times the elapsed time of the spell practically always was below the 5 seconds and the check pass.

But whit the New Lock FormList we only have one Onhit() running, only one EnterKnockdown and the GotoState is executed only one time. As the OnBeginState() only apply the spell one time calling Main.BleedOutEnter(mySelf, 0) and we have a Utilit.Wait(3.4) the game only have 1.6 seconds to make a lot things. When i'm alone, without followers, my game have less work and, a lot of times, can run enough fast to run the check before the 5 seconds expire. But when i carry my followers, the game have more work, more mesh, more textures, less frames and, of course, Papyrus have more work to do... then, the 5 seconds of time is not enough and the check fail. Log lines of one fail:

Spoiler

11/01/2021 - 05:20:24PM] [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf:[MRTSelfEVPScript < (371AEF15)>] y Aggressor:[Actor < (000543E5)>] in self:[MRTSelfEVPScript < (371AEF15)>]
11/01/2021 - 05:20:24PM] [Yamete] Enter Rushed on Follower1 with Aggressor:[Actor < (000543E5)>] in self:[MRTSelfEVPScript < (371AEF15)>]
11/01/2021 - 05:20:29PM] [Yamete] Actor:[MRTSelfEVPScript < (371AEF15)>] NOT have HasMagicEffectWithKeyword(bleedoutMarkKW)[Keyword <Yam_Bleedout_Marks (522BC0AC)>] IsDead:False

From 20:24 to 20:29 was elapsed, exactly, the 5 seconds of the spell and the check fail.

I up the time of the spells to 10 seconds and now the check never fail and every actor in Knock Down is processed.

If the animation not show can be by others motives like MCM parámeters or problems in SexLab.

Another problem solved. I go to make more test because i think we have more problems.

Edited by alex77r4
31 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

1 and 2 but the Yam_BleedoutMark3 only have one (1) second.... I not know why...

Bleedout Marks (1+) were Cloaks during Beta and Cloaks that have a Duration of sub 1 second are behaving similar to Pollings, firing their OnEffectStart & -Finish Effects constantly. The Duration is ignored now that they are simple Abilities. Its just a left over from Beta

Half of the stuff you say below doesnt really make sense btw; the Call Stack should never randomly throw References around and return a false positive because it checked the wrong Reference

Creating a more thread save environment seems to certainly be a trigger of some sort though I wont question why or how. Good thing the solution was fairly trivial

I may have just encountered a(nother) bug/glitch.

I wandered to the Treva's Watch  front gate and got assaulted and defeated by the bandits there, and thrown on my back, and ... stayed there, unable to move/spellcast/fight.  For several minutes.  While the bandits slow-clapped. =(

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.png.6c45c0beedecae82737200ddfac2295c.png

The way I got out of it was using the SLAroused Status/Masturbate key to start a masturbation anim; then everything was fine.

Yamete version is 4.1, package downloaded yesterday.  I have the Alternate Bleedout (animations) selected. I'm still building the new playthrough modlist, so 'not that many mods installed'.  I could still access inventory, map, etc., while on my back (I consider that a feature, not a bug!)  MCM -> Yamete! -> Debug -> ForceStopCombatQuest didn't do anything I could tell.  I didn't try pausing the mod.  It's entirely possible I screwed something up...

But, maybe a 'break out of animation' entry in the Debug menu could be added?

Still, at least it activated (and otherwise has been working, at least for 3 encounters), unlike Defeat 5.3.5 and Defeat Baka Edition 1.3.1, neither of which I could get to activate.

Feature to Discuss and Think About: store an outfit in the mod to simulate Attackers Ripped Off My Armor Exposing My Sexy Underwear Before Assaulting Me.

Okay, so I am trying out this mod for the first time. I am using ver. 3.2LE. All I need is a relatively simple NPC combat sex mod without any of the extra stuff that seems to have made it into ver. 4.X.

However, I am not sure how to exclude creatures from engaging in combat sex. I thought I deselected the relevant creature options in the MCM but creatures end up in this weird bleedout state for a bit, followed by a completely regenerated health bar and another round of combat. This goes on endlessly since I can't select the disabled creature for gameplay options like I can for defeated NPCs. I end up just leaving the area. Anyway is there a way to just kill creatures normally without the Yamete bleedout system from taking place? Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Scrab said:

the Call Stack should never randomly throw References around and return a false positive because it checked the wrong Reference

Seems that you not understand the problem.

Papyrus never return a false positive, until the code is bad, because Papyrus always make what the code say.

When i say "your mod is executing multiple scripts at the same time and the scripts overlap" is because that was in that way.

Any developer can understand it but i go to explain it again in other way.

You have a quest with 8 alias what can be filled by followers and 15 alias that can be filed by bandits. The followers are attached to the script Yam_Follower and the bandits are attached to Yam_Actor. When one Follower alias is filled the game create a instance of the script Yam_Follower and when the bandit are filled a instance of Yam_Actor is created.

What do you think that go to make Papyrus when the follower start fighting against the bandit?

By pure logic, each hit over each actor are cached by each OnHit() of each alias.

When the bandit hit the follower the papyrus log say:

Onhit on follower 5555 catch hit from bandit 6666

When the follower hit the bandit the papyrus log say:

Onhit on bandit 6666 catch hit from follower 5555

Each onhit() on each script of each actor call EnterKnockdown() that change the State and force the execution of OnBeginState() that have the lines:

mySelf.AddSpell(calmMark, false)

aggressor.AddSpell(calmMark, false)

Inside the script Yam_Follower self is 5555 and aggressor is 6666

Inside the script Yam_Actor self is 6666 and aggressor is 5555

In that way, each hit of one actor over the other cast again the spells over the TWO actors, no matter if is myselft or aggressor, and re-apply the spells and renew the expire time causing that, sometimes, the spells not disappear for a very long time. Simply, because the actors are fighting one against the other.

Really, papyrus was executing in parallel at the same time the hits of one actor over the other. But as the actors are crossed the scripts are crossed.

The same happen when a mage launch a fire ball. Each actor affected by the fireball execute their own OnHit causing multiple and simultaneous executions of the same code at the same time because all the alias share practically the same source code.

The State Busy only protect from execute multiple times OnHit() over the same actor. OnHit can be called multiple times for each real hit when using enchanted weapons or spells. The State Busy cover us to execute only one of them. But that is applied to each individual OnHit of each actor.

Not protect from the cross execution caused when, in the script Yam_Follower myself is 5555 and aggressor is 6666 and, in the script Yam_Actor, myself is 6666 and aggressor is 5555. That is covered only with the New Lock FormList.

1 hour ago, lordkimbo29 said:

Anyway is there a way to just kill creatures normally without the Yamete bleedout system from taking place? Thanks.

Hi

Under "follower/npc" settings - on the right hand side (ignore the text blur that says its for followers as it applies to npcs)  set "Heal NPC after" to 0%

Check filters have creatures unticked

If you get CTD's then untick "check for hostility" under "general" settings.

I've been tinkering with voices, which sounds better?

Our Auction Hall. I'm afraid it is currently undergoing.. construction workWG.wav

or

Our Auction Hall. I'm afraid it is currently undergoing.. construction workBHG.wav

then..

I have been told about your youneeek abilities. and would like to offer youBHG.wav

or

I have been told about your youneeek abilities. and would like to offer youWG.wav

The WG output takes longer to produce than the Bespoke Hifi Gain Model, some words sound weird in xva so I've tried to make them sound better by spelling em phonetically i.e "youneek". I don't like it sounding like a robot so I would probably tinker with this for a while (I'm a semi-perfectionist).

Okay, my PC got caught up in a complex battle.  There was a patrol of bandits which ran into a patrol of Thalmor.  Then a merchant caravan of three NPCs got involved.  They probably started off fighting the bandits but after being accidently hit by the Thalmor's destruction magic, the merchants started to fight the Thalmor as well.  My PC tried to fight the bandits but was hit and went into bleedout.  At some point, she began to be able to move again but could no longer use her weapons.  What was I supposed to do regain full control of my PC?  Nothing in the debug section helped!

4 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

My PC tried to fight the bandits but was hit and went into bleedout.  At some point, she began to be able to move again but could no longer use her weapons.  What was I supposed to do regain full control of my PC?

In the console "epc" but for the record, Yamete never disables your controls mid combat. The thing it does to not make you move while Bleeding out is something else

Controls are only disabled during the Black Market Intro (twice) and when porting with Left for Dead but then you wouldve gotten a blackout & all exits of this Quest Enable Controls again

Are you using OStim perhaps?  I remember an issue some have with that Frame that causes the controls to glitch out after a Scene. Not sure if Sai fixeed that yet - or if its an issue with OStim specifically - though

7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I've been tinkering with voices, which sounds better?

Honestly? I can barely understand a word

Guess Female Khajiit is far from viable for xVASynth :^)

When thinking about how Charon Speaks you can imagine a Harkon with some Astrid mixed in. Think of a character that always speaks indifferent with an underlying line of superiority but also lacking any kind of arrogance

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

In the console "epc" but for the record, Yamete never disables your controls mid combat. The thing it does to not make you move while Bleeding out is something else

Controls are only disabled during the Black Market Intro (twice) and when porting with Left for Dead but then you wouldve gotten a blackout & all exits of this Quest Enable Controls again

Are you using OStim perhaps?  I remember an issue some have with that Frame that causes the controls to glitch out after a Scene. Not sure if Sai fixeed that yet - or if its an issue with OStim specifically - though

I use SL Framework.  Trying to describe again what happened, my PC was about to be assaulted by a bandit mage when suddenly some NPC put the bandit mage in bleedout.  At that point, my PC was able to move but not able to use her weapons.

1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

I use SL Framework.  Trying to describe again what happened, my PC was about to be assaulted by a bandit mage when suddenly some NPC put the bandit mage in bleedout.  At that point, my PC was able to move but not able to use her weapons.

Not sure whats happening considering that I never explicitly disable combat controls but that sounds like it would be fixed by implementing alex77r4's suggestions

11 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Okay, ... My PC tried to fight the bandits but was hit and went into bleedout.  At some point, she began to be able to move again but could no longer use her weapons.  What was I supposed to do regain full control of my PC?  Nothing in the debug section helped!

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

That happen when SetPlayerAIDriven was enabled but not disabled. Is a Papyrus command that, as i know, not have equivalent in Console Command. Then, the only way to enable and disable SetPlayerAIDriven is, in a strictly and obligatory way, execute a script that make it.

I presume you have Aroused. Then, press the aroused key, by default N, for at least 3 second and release it to launch a masturbation over the player and solve the problem. 

Additionally, if you have ZAZ Animation Pack, you can go to the MCM and, in Player Control Center, press Force Player AI and Release.

Edited by alex77r4
On 1/27/2021 at 1:36 PM, Scrab said:

Known Issues

• Leaving Cells while an Actor is in Bleedout may glitch that Actor out, causing them to be stuck in Bleedout until forced to play a different Animation (e.g. Stagger). This Bug is caused by Havok being unable to reset an Actors Animations  while their 3D isn't properly loaded in. I consider this Bug to be impossible to fix in any reasonable fashion
    If you happen to know a simple & reliable Solution to this, feel free to contact me

Create some alias in Yam_ScanReload with special conditions like IsActor, IsBleedingOut, HasLoaded3D, GetDistance > 4000 or 4500 and attach a script to reset the Bleeding state and the animation. I thing the maximum distance to have 3DLoaded is 5000. With distance 4500 the actor must be inside the loaded cells but too far to see it. If you not want break Yam_ScanReload or have problems to include and process that actors create another quest.

The idea is to select only bleed-out actors that are too far from the player and reset their bleed state and animation before they unload. That way the player can run away and leave the battle with the bleeding actors behind, but as they move far away from them the quest captures him and restores his bleeding state before losing 3DLoaded.

Edited by alex77r4
Guest Hollaatthekid

I just started the blackmarket quest. Captured my first npc and they won't follow me into the cave at all. Either they break free and run as soon as I go in, or they just stand outside.

13 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

That happen when SetPlayerAIDriven was enabled but not disabled. Is a Papyrus command that, as i know, not have equivalent in Console Command. Then, the only way to enable and disable SetPlayerAIDriven is, in a strictly and obligatory way, execute a script that make it.

I presume you have Aroused. Then, press the aroused key, by default N, for at least 3 second and release it to launch a masturbation over the player and solve the problem. 

Additionally, if you have ZAZ Animation Pack, you can go to the MCM and, in Player Control Center, press Force Player AI and Release.

Thanks for the explanation!  I have both Aroused and ZAZ installed.  Next time, I'll try out your suggestions!

9 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Create some alias in Yam_ScanReload with special conditions like IsActor, IsBleedingOut, HasLoaded3D, GetDistance > 4000 or 4500 and attach a script to reset the Bleeding state and the animation

Can you confirm that this works?

Because they are not in a proper Bleedout but just an animation thats stuck and from previous tests Im fairly sure the "Isbleedingout()" function returns false for that reason

/E

That aside, the reload Quest is only active mid combat and shouldnt be called outside of it. Actors "stuck" in Bleedout mid combat may very well be in bleedout on purpose. The Combat Reload wouldnt interact with this bug at all because this issue is exclusively related to the player leaving the Cell while an Actor is in a Bleedout Animation without having a Bleedout Mark. The only way to create this bug is when leaving the area shortly after an Actor got affected by Type0. Even Regular would stick if the Actor isnt loaded in after Combat and the other two are permanent by definitioon and can only be removed by the player themselve

The only reasonible way to fix this is by having a "CellChange" Event that would pick up every Actor in the loaded area that is A) Bleeding out by Yametes Doing - not the Vanilla Bleedout - and B) not affected by a Bleedout Mark to avoid helping Actors up that are intentionally bleeding out

7 hours ago, Hollaatthekid said:

I just started the blackmarket quest. Captured my first npc and they won't follow me into the cave at all. Either they break free and run as soon as I go in, or they just stand outside.

Use the console. Select the target then enter the cave go a few steps forward then type "moveto player"

Ill be sure to put the NPC you sell Victims to will be placed outside the Cave in a future version

Edited by Scrab

Wonderful! Can't wait to test this new version out :) Speaking of which: after updating, Yamete gives the following indication on its main MCM page: "Mod paused". Can't seem to get rid of it. Also, all of its other pages are empty. Do you have any clue what might be going on?

44 minutes ago, Miller826 said:

Yamete gives the following indication on its main MCM page: "Mod paused"

There is no such Error as "Mod Paused" when loading the MCM

What can happen is that the Mod disabled when you first load it up in which you simply have to enable it with one of the options below ("Enable"/"Enable and Load MCM" (or so) (the one with "load MCM" only works when you got a preset where the mod can load the settings from))

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

The only way to create this bug is when leaving the area shortly after an Actor got affected by Type0.

Then, if i understand you correctly, this problem only happen when mix, for example, the following conditions:

1 - The actors are very far from the player inside a REPEAT animation loop and just have finished an animation NOW.

2 - When the animation end call EnterBleedout() that call Main.BleedOutEnter(mySelf, 0) that put Debug.SendAnimationEvent(me, "BleedoutStart")

Of course, if that animation is not corrected the NPC go to make the Bleedout animation forever.

But, while the Animation Framework make the necessary work, the actors must be in a false Bleed-out.

Additionally, the spell Yam_BleedoutMark0_EFF disappear after 5 or 10 seconds and the actor lost the keyword.

3 - The player just cross a cell border while the Animation Framework is preparing the animation causing the actors lost their 3DLoaded

4 - Of course, the animation start FAIL because the actors not have 3DLoaded.

4 - The call to ResetGroup(!fromScene) is made and call Main.standUp(mySelf) but, as the actor NOT have 3DLoaded, can NOT execute Debug.SendAnimationEvent(me, "BleedoutStop")

Result, the actor is locked in an eternal Bleed-out Animation.

The most simple solution can be verify the distance from the player inside Main.BleedOutEnter(mySelf, 0)

When the actor is very far with distance from player > 2000 or 3000, not make Debug.SendAnimationEvent(me, "BleedoutStart")

If the actor is too far away from the player.... Why play an animation like BleedoutStart if the player can NOT see it?

We are the Player and is fantastic see an actor in Bleed-Out when we are near them.

But, when the actor are as so far that We (the Player) can NOT see it... why play that animation???

I think adding that simple verification can solve the problem. If not, simply say it... I have more possible solutions...