43 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Yes seen it a few times

iTs A fEaTUrE

Try this

YamScanReferences.pex

Its actually kinda cool to see this though :^)

1 hour ago, peculiaris said:

Update: Can't seem to get 2p animations working, only 3p animations even with just 2 actors.

Ill take another look into it later. Im pretty sure I splitted the code correctly. Maybe Im just too tired. Ayah

42 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

And I have a few detail question of setting.. so hope to ask one by one..I set Max repeated assult as 4..  then set Repeated assult chance as 100% .. so I suppose the Agressor will continue sex 4 times... after knock down victim. but the 4 max means, for agressor or VIctim? 

"Max Repeated Assaults" is always from the Victims POV. Its the maximum amount of Animations allowed to play

Repeated Assault Chance depends on the Algorithm. In Default (Reverse Algorithm unticked) the Chance is about how likely it is for the Victim to be assaulted one more time, in the Reversed Algorithm the Chance is about the Aggressor to assault one more time. In 2p Animations there is no difference in how the Algorithm works

Maybe think of it like this:

Imagine  Game Field with many red & 1 black figure. The black Figure resembles the Victim, the red figures the victoires. There can be multiple red ones in Traditional but only 1 in Rushed:

At the beginning of a turn (When an Animation starts) you throw the Dice:

In the Default Algorithm, if the Dice Roll fails you take out a Black Figure -> Since you only got 1 Black Figure the Game ends here (After the Animation)

In the Reversed Algorithm, if the Dive Roll fails you take out a Red FIgure -> Since its possible that there is more than 1 Red Figure you may be able to play another Turn (play another Animation) but you must throw the Dice once for each Red Figure moving this Turn (Taking part in the Animation)

If the Dice Roll doesnt fail, you can play without taking Figures out. You just repeate this now until one Color has no Figures on the Field anymore or your threw the Dice "Maximum Repeated assaults" times

Does this help understanding it?

3 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

I receive corner messages like "X is being assaulted by [no entry]"

As mentioned, this happens because of an inconsistency within Papyrus

There is nothing I can do against this and the reason for your CTD, as well as Animations simply not starting and the delayed assault. Thats all papyrus cracking down on Yametes complexity

For the "Dead Actors glitching out" thing check the above post. I believe this is the same issue fluffy, green & some others also run into

Edited by Scrab

I think i have seen that stuff where enemies come back to life to rape followers who are still down after combat has ended, It could be as you've said that papyrus is just catching up after combat ends, but the mod seems very responsive otherwise, assault happen mid combat just fine, but it could just be some trouble with the after combat resolution mechanics. Pretty odd honestly.

Also I have disabled all the creature stuff and I still occasionally get the "knocked out by" message on fighting some draugr. Not completely sold on on knocking out creatures but it's honestly not a deal breaker, it's not like my followers are assaulting wolves and stuff.

Overall though, since trying SE, this mod is way more stable than it was on LE and more responsive than Defeat SE, which is honestly way slower and glitchier than Defeat LE.

22 minutes ago, Scrab said:

iTs A fEaTUrE

Try this

YamScanReferences.pex 15.22 kB · 0 downloads

Its actually kinda cool to see this though :^)

Ill take another look into it later. Im pretty sure I splitted the code correctly. Maybe Im just too tired. Aya

Thanks!  I test soon^^  I hope to request, if you can offer kind of magic, which can make a target specific victim temporally remove (rescue)  from any sex anmation...(yamete manage)  like protect magic.. I notice MCM menu, which can exclude NPC from Yamete,  but it is difficult to remember, who is excluded at current so I only use it  for special quest etc...

eg I hope to change victim when there are 2 or 3 knocked down follower,, then may use the magic, for current victim = so the specific victim (follower)  temporally excluded from Yamete (and battle) ,, = can avoid any agressor atack her again only when I hope so)  Then I may return her with magic. = she will be assulted when condition match again,,,  though for me Yamete is already stable for my purpose... anyway try your up-date script and see how it work.

And from your detail answer, finally I could understand how the max repeated  assults work. with 2 setting,.. though usually I keep to set Repeated Assault Chance as 100% to confirm to see animation easy ^^;  but I may adjust and test with Default / remverse more..  So I suppose I could see more variation, as my need ^^ 

Unfortunately new script not work ^^;  (though actually I think it is somehow interesting ?)

I test with only one follower, then go to area where only 2 enemy (bandits) .. so I capture one NPC,, but follower easy knocked down (I set so ^^;)

then I rescue her, after finish animation, soon,, for a while the agressor stop to fight after sex.. (it seems usual  may be no hostile for a while with my setting) then I easy killed him perfectly...   Then for a while follower return as same as before. but suddenly I get notification,, and follower change pose as knocked down.. 

Then the Zombie return with return his health as 60 % now enjoy sex ^^; 

deadman2.JPG.f493b913a4d211a163eaed500f5d3c96.JPG

I suppose it maybe related with MCM setting though... but do not know actually which setting may effect this issue... 

I think after change script,  it improved somehow.. at least if I kill 2nd times, it actually not retrun and sart sex again... (though I do not test much,,)

But I think recent version not work creature filter, actually,,, 

I use restrict mode,(reverse filter) , so only checked  creature are excluded..(I avoid pet animals and dragons and horse,, with my favor)

. then the filter have no "skelton" option.. then. when my follower are knocked down by skelton,, follower just keep strange pose, and I got inform,, Follower name knocked donw by (empty), as others mentioned already.  but not start animation with creature.. (so they keep to fight )

I see same issue about haggraven too...  I can confirm my setting, of creature filter... do not checked about haggraven.. so they should be start animation. I suppose..

of course I set follower valid, check on Creature Male NPC, Female NPC. (then they can assult my follower)...

I still not test with other creature, but I did not see this issue with beta versions.. (for skelton etc).. so hope you confirm  there is some new edit about creature filter.. 

Ignore this bad report please .... I really did not notice,, I seems change sexlab setting for some quest (to avoid ctd before... ^^;; really sorry ) I test again...  

Edited by greenmango12
8 minutes ago, notfriendsftw said:

im having a problem where after a fight ends my character does the stumbling animation. any suggestions will be appreciated.

It sometimes happen for follower too,, (eg you killed enemy,, then follower actually stop to animation and can open dialoue), but somehow freeze with strange pose etc.. (sometimes perfectly shirink in ground), but it seems not avoided.. (I see same issue often when stop sexlab animation with defeat...) 

Then I usually just use pose mod , then set  pose freeze actor (usually they can pose) then reset >>>  follower start to move again. 

I use poser hot key plus,, so I can easy add and reset pose... for freeze NPC.  Though I do not know same way work for your PC actor ....

Edited by greenmango12
3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

at least they're not break-dancing on the floor!

1 hour ago, zergface said:

Do the latest Yamete 4.1 comes with a surrender hotkey, or will one be added in the future so i can surrender at will.

I think scrab said something a few pages back about it (found it post 1149)

4.1 Possible Bugs(or features?):

1) Map Marker - once you get the quest to meet Charon the marker is placed near whiterun when in actual fact it's near Windhelm. I was running around like mad trying to find Charon :(

2) As soon as I left the cave I could capture an npc .....but my followers killed her, captured a troll too it suffered the same fate as the female bandit. I should have checked the faction but I forgot :(

3) Reserved

Some Ideas...(you may already be doing some of these in case ignore)

1) Player gets random quests or picks from a noticeboard in the slave market to acquire new stock

2) Quests become difficult until player fails a quest, angering Charon who then puts a bounty on PC (i.e other hunters track player down). Doesn't have to be scripted can be package based.

I had a hilarious video where a naked bandits butt was sticking out of the ground and my followers were hitting it and it was running half underground. I deleted it though cause it was over 1gb.

Is this compatible with BaboDialogue? There is this note on the BD's page:

For Modders

The mod contains various combat scenes that may interrupt combat mods such as Sexlab Defeat.

If you want to make it compatible with your mod please exclude the faction below in your trigger conditions.

Faction BaboDialogueFaction = (GetFormFromFile(0xD58522, "BaboInteractiveDia.esp") As Faction)

5 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

im having a problem where after a fight ends my character does the stumbling animation. any suggestions will be appreciated.

Install 4.1

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

What Combat Scenario are you using?/When does the Scene happen?

7 hours ago, ttpt said:

Also I have disabled all the creature stuff and I still occasionally get the "knocked out by" message on fighting some draugr

You also need to check Filter Behavior

If its not Restrictive Creatures can still be knocked down. Selective doesnt check for Gender & Race on Knockdown but only  when an Animation is played

(Such option much complicated)

2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

1) Map Marker - once you get the quest to meet Charon the marker is placed near whiterun when in actual fact it's near Windhelm. I was running around like mad trying to find Charon :(

Vanilla Bug. Believe it or not but the BlackMarket Garden is its own Worldspace with landscaping n all not just a default Cave

The Marker on your Compass still works though, maybe I can find a workaround eventually but didnt when I first made the garden

1) Player gets random quests or picks from a noticeboard in the slave market to acquire new stock

Is on my 2do but the Art Guy making stuff for me is burned out from the Agents and wants to work on other stuff for now and I dont know of any Open Perm Boards I can take :) 

2) Quests become difficult until player fails a quest, angering Charon who then puts a bounty on PC (i.e other hunters track player down). Doesn't have to be scripted can be package based.

"become difficult" is very abstract. I can send you after more challenging prey, e.g . instead of a human you would go and catch a giant or something but in general idk

Also Charon isnt the kind of person who gets angry about stuff like this

Other Hunters going after the Player might be a possibility but Im tellin you rn that being Claimed, Captured or Enslaved the player might just be a game over as Im not entirely sure what to do with a captured Player

16 minutes ago, JuliusXX said:

Is this compatible with BaboDialogue? There is this note on the BD's page:

It is but will be removed before V5 hits for performance reasons. By my current schedule itll be removed in V4.3 which should released in roughly 3 to 4 weeks

If Baka wants to stay compatible with Yamete they should disable & enable Yamete in their own mod:

SendModEvent("Yam_Pause") for pausing the mod
SendModEvent("Yam_Resume") for restarting the mod

This will also massively benefit performance overall since my check doesnt actually stop Yamete from doing things meaning even with my check Yamete will still shredh through Papyrus ressources during combat even though its not intended to do anything rn

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Other Hunters going after the Player might be a possibility but Im tellin you rn that being Claimed, Captured or Enslaved the player might just be a game over as Im not entirely sure what to do with a captured Player

I forgot my 3rd suggestion ...

3) In case of captured or enslaved  ... you can always get a follower to "buy" the player. Or you can approach charon (if the PC is fed up of Hunters chasing them) to arrange a truce (can lead to a final quest (much harder).

5 hours ago, akirakings said:

I can’t seem to get this to work it says it’s paused and I can’t unpause it in the mcm

When Yamete is first started the MCM is locked. ENabling it enables the mod

If the mod is paused after you did that then something is wrong in your game.

In the Debug Page is a toggle to enable or disable the mod, if that also doesnt work than your game is jus broken

Did you use an outdated .json MCM preset? Not sure what exactly would cause this

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

3) In case of captured or enslaved  ... you can always get a follower to "buy" the player. Or you can approach charon (if the PC is fed up of Hunters chasing them) to arrange a truce (can lead to a final quest (much harder).

That would require a Follower & I have no desire to make a 2nd Follower Mod, especially not here in Yamete, so it would require another mod to handle that - probably DF I guess and if the only way to have that happen is to use DF .. thats just odd

As an Agents Sentinel (one that can contact Agents and utilize Reapers Mercy) youre considered stronger than an average Hunter btw

Edited by Scrab
On 10/31/2021 at 12:21 AM, Scrab said:

As mentioned, this happens because of an inconsistency within Papyrus

There is nothing I can do against this and the reason for your CTD, as well as Animations simply not starting and the delayed assault. Thats all papyrus cracking down on Yametes complexity

For the "Dead Actors glitching out" thing check the above post. I believe this is the same issue fluffy, green & some others also run into

I have investigated the problem "X knocked down by [no entry]" and seems that i found it. I add some special trace log lines using getcurrentRealTime() to see, exactly, when was really executed the code and the exact order of execution:

Spoiler

Function EnterKnockdown()
    Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown_start at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
    If(MCM.iCombatScenario == 1)
        GoToState("Traditional")
    else
        GoToState("Rushed")
    EndIf
    Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown gotostate executed at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
    If(MCM.bShowNotifyKD)
        if mySelf == none || self.Aggressor == none
            Game.SaveGame("yam_EnterKnockdown_fail")
            Debug.Trace("[Yamete] asa Some is NONE mySelf:"+mySelf+" Aggressor:"+self.Aggressor +" in self:"+self.GetReference())
            Debug.TraceStack()
            Debug.MessageBox("[Yamete] asa Some is NONE mySelf:"+mySelf+" Aggressor:"+self.Aggressor +" in self:"+self.GetReference())
        else
            string myName = mySelf.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
            string otherName = self.Aggressor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName()
            If(MCM.bShowNotifyColor)
                Debug.Notification("<font color='" + MCM.sNotifyColor + "'>" + myName + " got knocked out by " + otherName + "</font>")
            Else
                Debug.Notification(myName + " got knocked out by" + otherName)
            EndIf
        endif
    EndIf
    Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown_end  at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
EndFunction

State Rushed
  Event OnBeginState()
  Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA OnBeginState start at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
    Debug.Trace("[Yamete] Enter Rushed on " + GetName() +" with Aggressor:"+self.Aggressor +" in self:"+self.GetReference())

... The internal section was not changed...

EnterBleedout(false)
    Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA OnBeginState end  at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
  EndEvent

Function EnterBleedout(bool fromScene)

... This function is not changed but call clearAggressor()

EndFunction

Function clearAggressor()
  If(aggressor)
    aggressor.ClearKeepOffsetFromActor()
    aggressor.SetRestrained(false)
    aggressor.RemoveSpell(calmMark)
    If(aggressor.IsInFaction(Main.PlayerFollowerFaction))
        aggressor.SetPlayerTeammate(true, true)
    EndIf
  endif
  Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA clearAggressor on self:"+self+" put aggressor:"+aggressor+" in NONE at:"+utility.getcurrentRealTime())
  aggressor = none
EndFunction

Do you see the lines Debug.Trace("[Yamete] ASA? Look what say my Papyrus0.log:

Spoiler

[11/01/2021 - 05:41:48AM] [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf:[Actor < (000543C5)>] y Aggressor:[Actor < (FF001A9D)>] in self:[ObjectReference < (000543C5)>]
[11/01/2021 - 05:41:48AM] [Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown_start at:62.080002
[11/01/2021 - 05:41:48AM] [Yamete] ASA OnBeginState start at:62.097000
[11/01/2021 - 05:41:54AM] [Yamete] ASA clearAggressor on self:[yamactor <alias Combatant9 on quest Yam_Scan (52005900)>] put aggressor:[Actor < (FF001A9D)>] in NONE at:67.584999
[11/01/2021 - 05:41:57AM] [Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown gotostate executed at:70.714996
[11/01/2021 - 05:41:57AM] [Yamete] asa Some is NONE mySelf:[Actor < (000543C5)>] Aggressor:None in self:[ObjectReference < (000543C5)>]
[11/01/2021 - 05:42:01AM] [Yamete] ASA EnterKnockdown_end  at:74.653999

What i think is happening:

EnterKnockdown() change the State and, as the State has a function OnBeginState(), Papyrus suspend the function EnterKnockdown()

Papyrus create another execution thread that run the function OnBeginState() in the State Rushed

The code inside OnBeginState() is completely executed while the function EnterKnockdown() is suspended

When OnBeginState() end Papyrus resume the execution of EnterKnockdown()

Of course, when EnterKnockdown() show the notification the Aggressor is NONE and show the error.

This problem can be the motive of all the strange things that is making Yamete like scenes not start, actors attacked while the sex act, followers and player not removed from the friend faction... All that seems not have any relation to Papyrus inconsistency. Seems to be a simple problem of execution order. The mod is very good made, plenty full of events, but when we work with events, the execution order is not guaranteed. 

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

This problem can be the motive of all the strange things that is making Yamete like scenes not start, actors attacked while the sex act, followers and player not removed from the friend faction... All that seems not have any relation to Papyrus inconsistency. Seems to be a simple problem of execution order. The mod is very good made, plenty full of events, but when we work with events, the execution order is not guaranteed. 

This is certainly interesting, I wasnt aware that GoToState() would actually suspend execution of the calling Script if the new State has an OnBeginState() Event

This explains why the Debug  Notification isnt working correctly sometimes. However, ClearAggressor() is only called A) when a Knockdown failed to complete (e.g. the Victim got healed or a Selective Filter deems a Scene invalid) or B) the Scene failed to start entirely e.g. by some internal Error from whatever frame youre using

I cant see how it would explain anything regarding the Aggression issues though

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

This is certainly interesting, I wasnt aware that GoToState() would actually suspend execution of the calling Script if the new State has an OnBeginState() Event

I come from the wiki and say it very clear: GotoState

Notes

GotoState doesn't return until the OnEndState event of the current state and the OnBeginState event of the new state finish running. (And the events won't overlap)

That mean, the function of the script that execute GotoState is suspended and not resumed until OnEndState and OnBeginState are completely executed.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

This explains why the Debug  Notification isnt working correctly sometimes. However, ClearAggressor() is only called A) when a Knockdown failed to complete (e.g. the Victim got healed or a Selective Filter deems a Scene invalid) or B) the Scene failed to start entirely e.g. by some internal Error from whatever frame youre using

I cant see how it would explain anything regarding the Aggression issues though

I start analyzing your mod this weekend and i go directly to the most easy and evident problem. I'm investigating the rest of the problems. Probably, another of the most big problem come from cross execution over multiple actors. I presume the OnHit() and all their derived cascade calls are executed in a simultaneous way by multiple actors. I see in my log something like:

dd/mm/aaaa 12:00:00 [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf: 1234 y Aggressor: 5678 

dd/mm/aaaa 12:00:00 [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf: 5678 y Aggressor: 1234

That are two simultaneous executions, in the same second, of the two same actors that put them-self in Bleed-out at the same time. Probably caused because one of them(1234) was affected, for example, by a fire spell, while hit the launcher of the spell(5678). Of course, that cause a clearly cross execution and one of them can end in sex scene while the other fail and break everything.

I see log lines where one mage (4455) launch a fire ball and hit multiple actors causing the execution of multiple OnHit over different actors having all of them the same aggressor. For example, a fire ball with a range of 5 meters that hit 3 actors generate this:

dd/mm/aaaa 12:00:00 [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf: 1234 y Aggressor: 4455

dd/mm/aaaa 12:00:00 [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf: 5678 y Aggressor: 4455

dd/mm/aaaa 12:00:00 [Yamete] asa llamamos a EnterKnockdown con mySelf: 1111 y Aggressor: 4455

That cause the multiple processing of the same aggressor and cause the crossing execution of the scripts where one of them, for example the 1111, can pass all the verification's and start a scene, theoretically, adding the necessary spells for the actors not be attacked by others... but... as the others two tries have failed, the failed running scripts remove the protection spells causing the actors are in scene but without the protection spells.

I'm thinking on how solve this problems in an easy way and the only solution, for now, is create a new faction like Yam_Processing to add the actors to this faction immediately in the first line of OnHit. In that way, i try reduce the possibility of the same actor can be processed, at the same time, by simultaneous OnHit over multiple actors.

But this is only a idea. I must implement it, test it and look the different results to determine if is a real solution.

Edited by alex77r4

Thanks you for nice mod. If you don't mind. Could you make a hooking option for DA?

Death Alternative -- Resurrection -- at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

DA is old mod. DA Resurrection is redux mod for the old one and require the old one.

DA Resurrection fix many bugs of the old.

This mod can fill rape-after scenarios much more. You can seek information Defeat mod. Defeat mod have hooking function for DA.

Edited by chang7710

I come from the wiki and say it very clear: GotoState

E2A3GwaXsAA_GwQ.jpg.1a5b6410898ceb12461b27215740d6c8.jpg

I'm thinking on how solve this problems in an easy way and the only solution, for now, is create a new faction like Yam_Processing to add the actors to this faction immediately in the first line of OnHit. In that way, i try reduce the possibility of the same actor can be processed, at the same time, by simultaneous OnHit over multiple actors.

Now that you say that,  I actually did do that in V3. There was a big Scan Script which had some functionality for thread safety; this didnt entirely fix the issue however to a point where I felt it would be redundant

Factions.. Id love to just use a List here but the closest we got to them are Formlists and Im not sure how fast they are.. or StorageUtil. Im not sure how fast Factions are in fact. A lot of this certainly comes down to Speed. If I flag both Victim & Aggressor in some way (Faction, List, Keyword, idk) it should effectively negate both variations of the "fire simultaneously" - but this only applies if the snippets execute fast enough and dont overlap (in which case that would just bring us back to a different variation of the original issue)

Thanks a lot for the effort youre putting into this btw :)

\E

Took a lil time and created something like this with Storage Util

Both Aggressor and Victim will be sorted into a Formlist when being hit which will disallow them to be used as Aggressors anywhere else

The Aggressor will be cleared after the individual Scenario as usual

The Victim will be cleared when a Scenario failed to start or leaves Bleedout

.. thinking about it, its probably also possible to just set an Int Flag to the Actor in Question which would avoid save bloat & might be faster to check than anything else, huh

Anyway, this here is just for testing, in case you didnt already do it. Others can also try this if they want

YamMain.pscYamFollower.pscYamActor.pscYamPlayerMonitor.pscYamScanReferences.psc

YamPlayerMonitor.pexYamMain.pexYamFollower.pexYamActor.pexYamScanReferences.pex

Edited by Scrab
On 10/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, HabibHanson said:

Are there any plans to adapt this to include npc-npc combat? Would totally replace defeat with this if that happened.

Apologies if this has already been answered.  Yes, Yamete does have functional npc-npc combat.  I just saw this work while doing a practice PT.  An Argonian traveling apotecary (I use Travelers of Skyrim) defeated a bandit mage (I have OBIS patrols installed) and proceeded to have his way with the bandit.  The colored messaging function worked as well.

I may have found an instance where npc versus npc worked out of sight of my PC .  My PC came upon a bunch of dead bodies near the giant camp that's near Whiterun tower.  Some of the dead NPCs were bandits, others were vampires, and some of the bodies were naked.  I found the missing clothing on nearby dead NPCs.  My guess is that the bandits defeated the vampires and were going to town on the vamps when the giant noticed and broke up the party by killing everybody!

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Took a lil time and created something like this with Storage Util

I'm making some test and can't use Faction because add and remove from faction are delayed calls that suspend the script at least one frame. Practically, any access to the default store class from the base game is delayed and we can't use them for this. We are forced to use StorageUtil because is made in DLL and all the calls to DLL's are instant = non delayed no matter how many time need the DLL to process the call.

Use FormList is a bit slow but i think is much better than store the data directly over each actor because the FormList can say us globally all the actors that are locked in an exact moment and, if some clear is not made, exist inside the FormList and we can revise the code to find where fail.

I go to include your FormList addition inside my version and go to make more test.