34 minutes ago, hovak2017 said:

Great Mod.. But it seams like once the pc or npc falls, sex anims starts, but the fight isnt over and the anims should stop if actor is hit.. Can interruptions get added?

Hi, there's 3 combat scenarios to choose from Rushed, Traditional or Mixed (see first page for more detail), I'd pick one or experiment to see what suits you!

4 minutes ago, Djlegends said:

Yo Scrab since this is a optimized version of sl defeat would you be interested in making a optimized sl aroused/aproach?

I think Osmel is working on an updated SLA.

52 minutes ago, Djlegends said:

would you be interested in making a optimized sl aroused/aproach?

Im not a huge fan of creating framework like mods

as for SL approach, Im already working on a mod that might be able to fill that niche quite easily

1 hour ago, hovak2017 said:

but the fight isnt over and the anims should stop if actor is hit.. Can interruptions get added?

Currently not, no

There will be one more rework to the Combat Quest after Anniversary Edition in which I might be able to make room for something like this but the current design cant support it

3 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Im not a huge fan of creating framework like mods

as for SL approach, Im already working on a mod that might be able to fill that niche quite easily

Currently not, no

There will be one more rework to the Combat Quest after Anniversary Edition in which I might be able to make room for something like this but the current design cant support it

ooh please let it be compatible for ostim I like the upcomin oaproach and all but i miss the features that legendary baka had like keywords on sl aproach

54 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Hi, there's 3 combat scenarios to choose from Rushed, Traditional or Mixed (see first page for more detail), I'd pick one or experiment to see what suits you!

I think Osmel is working on an updated SLA.

hopfully it be compatible with ostim

It seems the mod also requires SexLab Aroused, at least when I tried to compile a script using this mod's API I got error messages until I installed it.

However the script still have two error messages I don't understand:

Spoiler
W:\Spiele\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\user\SLAbusedPlayerXYameteEffect.psc(13,8): argument consequence is not specified and has no default value
W:\Spiele\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\user\SLAbusedPlayerXYameteEffect.psc(13,8): argument disabledialogue is not specified and has no default value

Script is:

Spoiler
Scriptname SLAbusedPlayerXYameteEffect extends MagicEffect

event OnEffectStart(actor target, actor caster)

actor[] victim
	actor[] victoire

victim = new actor[1]
	victoire = new actor[1]

Yamete.StartResolution(victim, victoire, 2)

endEvent

Btw it would be helpful if you add the API commands to the OP, Scrab.

Edited by Someone92
1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

fingers n toes crossed it comes on the 5/11 :)

That might be a bit soon but technically if I only focus on getting the basics go and add all the over the top fancy stuff might be able to do it

I said that now before taking a look at my math homework though kek

14 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

However the script still have two error messages I don't understand:

The Function is 

bool Function StartResolution(Actor[] victim, Actor[] victoire, bool knockdownVictims, int consequence, int disableDialogue) global

I updated the Documentation:

image.png.4193775da6b05d5f6de6b72ade3f1d61.png

Admittedly there is no documentation for IDs on the Forum

1 is robbing, 2 is assault

The reason why its not public yet is because I still consider this stuff beta and dont want people to make proper mods around it

Im waiting until you got your stuff working with the Yamete Resolution before I want that Function to be used and Consequence Starting is technically still missing a properly defined Algorithm

Before neither is done I dont want to make the impression like those Functions are safe to use

1 hour ago, Djlegends said:

i miss the features that legendary baka had like keywords on sl aproach

I never used SL Approach so I have no idea what youre talking about

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

That might be a bit soon but technically if I only focus on getting the basics go and add all the over the top fancy stuff might be able to do it

I said that now before taking a look at my math homework though kek

The Function is 

bool Function StartResolution(Actor[] victim, Actor[] victoire, bool knockdownVictims, int consequence, int disableDialogue) global

I updated the Documentation:

image.png.4193775da6b05d5f6de6b72ade3f1d61.png

The reason why its not public yet is because I still consider this stuff beta and dont want people to make proper mods around it

Im waiting until you got your stuff working with the Yamete Resolution before I want that Function to be used and Consequence Starting is technically still missing a properly defined Algorithm

Before neither is done I dont want to make the impression like those Functions are safe to use

I never used SL Approach so I have no idea what youre talking about

basically heres a summary since skyrim is loaded with skimpy outfits the purpose of sl approach is that if a npc see your character with a skimpy outfit he/she will try to tak to you. Somtimes they may compliment you sometime they may ask for sex or try to rape you
you can read more if you want here 

Seems Reaper's Mercy is not ignoring creature races. Is there something I can fix in xedit like a formlist? Or is it baked into script?

EDIT: sorry was late when I wrote that, I mean is stripping blocked vs creatures? Still seems that they go into bleedout after 1 hit.

Edited by Illana

The slider's for Conditions - Exhausted Stamina threshold and magicka threshold both seem to be broken, you can lower them, but you cannot move them back up after making changes.

As well I'm also getting the message about creatures getting knocked out by BLANK. Not getting assaulted just knocked out. Would love to know how to keep creatures from getting knocked out but maybe I don't understand the filters well enough, and I don't want to disable it on the conditions page because I would like NPCs to get knocked down.

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

Oh, you stated that once.

Btw, shouldn't it be "victims forced into Bleedout"?

; @SknockdownVictims	- Should all Victoires be forced into Bleedout? Resolution expects Victims to be Bleeding out

16 hours ago, Illana said:

Seems Reaper's Mercy is not ignoring creature races. Is there something I can fix in xedit like a formlist? Or is it baked into script?

Creatures arent ignored by Reapers Mercy because Reapers Mercy overwrites all Filters.  I thought it wouldnt be necessary to make a new Filter for Reapers Mercy specifically since you as the Player can choose who you want to attack & disable the Feature if needed

16 hours ago, Illana said:

EDIT: sorry was late when I wrote that, I mean is stripping blocked vs creatures? Still seems that they go into bleedout after 1 hit.

Apparently not. I was very sure I added that but apparently its not there anymore. Idk. Ill add it back in for V4.2

Goal for V4.2 is a Quick n dirty Surrender Feature btw

16 hours ago, ttpt said:

As well I'm also getting the message about creatures getting knocked out by BLANK. Not getting assaulted just knocked out. Would love to know how to keep creatures from getting knocked out but maybe I don't understand the filters well enough, and I don't want to disable it on the conditions page because I would like NPCs to get knocked down.

"knocked out by BLANK" is some weird Error in Papyrus or so, idk what causes this. My Pointer just gets cleared for reasons beyond my understanding

To disable Creature Victim you simply go into the Filter Settings and all the way down theres s "Valid Aggressors - Creatures" Setting or so. Just disable everything in below that Headline and Creatures will no longer be considered a Victim

Edited by Scrab

I'm having similar difficulties with 4.1. I updated from a clean save. I receive corner messages like "X is being assaulted by [no entry]". No assault takes place. A delayed assault might take place. The aggressor will continue to be attacked during the animation. Killed enemies do not always die, but get stuck in a pose or floating. The game crashes during combat. I'm focused on NPC-NPC. Just wanted to share. Difficult to test.

EDIT: Resolved the CTD I believe by unchecking Check for Hostility. "X knocked down by [no entry]" is very common. Can the knock down be disabled when the actor isn't subject to a consequence?

Sometimes actors do not die. They look dead but can be interacted with as alive.

Edited by Cicro72
Further testing of mod.
On 10/29/2021 at 7:19 PM, peculiaris said:

I can confirm FG alignment works flawlessly, just have to figure out why it only plays 3 person animations even with just 2 actors and the 3 person animation weight set to 0...

Update: Can't seem to get 2p animations working, only 3p animations even with just 2 actors.

19 hours ago, ttpt said:

The slider's for Conditions - Exhausted Stamina threshold and magicka threshold both seem to be broken, you can lower them, but you cannot move them back up after making changes.

I could confirm this MCM setting a little broken about Stamina and Magicka.. as you said once I set value, I can not return it.. and even though I set default = it return as 5 percentage,, the slider can only move range 0 to 5.. for Stamina..

And I have a few detail question of setting.. so hope to ask one by one..I set Max repeated assult as 4..  then set Repeated assult chance as 100% .. so I suppose the Agressor will continue sex 4 times... after knock down victim. but the 4 max means, for agressor or VIctim?  

I take 2 followers,, then now follower A is knocked down, by one enemy B so enemy B continue 4 time assulting  for the same follower?  or the follower A maybe only assulted 4 times?

What I hope to know is if there is way to force Agressor change target easy ^^;,, eg after assult follower A,, he try to serch another victim etc...  I suppose there is way to make such scene, by adjust Defeat >> Rushed and Bleedout setting, (hten make some interval.. so assulted follower A will be excluded from agressor target for a while >> agressor serch another Follower etc)   if they can not find new target, they return to follower A...  

3 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Yes seen it a few times :(

Yes,,, I often see, even though I stop agressor (enemy), and kill,, he tend to return as if Zombie, and froce to start asult  animation  with current  victim follower again.. ^^;   though after all I continue kill him (usually 2 or 3 times) , then folllower can escape / return to combat...