I'm having some very odd issues trying out 4.0.

When doing a new game just about everyone and everything gets knockdown>back up quickly with no resolutions regardless of settings or save/loads. I always have to close and reopen skyrim to get to "normal" behavior with yamete

As for when things try to work properly, assaults just won't happen. Robbing and stripping work at fair rate if enabled and set to a high number. The issue isn't Sexlab related as i can trigger scenes from other mods.

I tried looking at the papyrus log and it seems mostly the same everytime when an assault should happen

[10/28/2021 - 04:23:46PM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (96005900)].yamactor.EnterKnockdown() - "xqtvobptjacijofrdmagg" Line ?
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (96005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "xqtvobptjacijofrdmagg" Line ?
[10/28/2021 - 04:23:46PM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (96005900)].yamactor.EnterKnockdown() - "xqtvobptjacijofrdmagg" Line ?
    [alias Combatant3 on quest Yam_Scan (96005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "xqtvobptjacijofrdmagg" Line ?
[10/28/2021 - 04:23:46PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp73"
stack:

I'm going to keep screwing around with settings to see if can get different results

edit: The 1st time issue seems more loading or starting a save being "bound" before selecting a start in Live another Life, even if i don't enable Yamete till after being unbound. Selective gives better odds for knockdown but assaults still don't happen

Edited by McLovin3
16 hours ago, Scrab said:

Need more Info

What Followers, what Surrenders

Does it never work? If so, are those Surrenderers custom, using unique Factions?

It's a vanilla follower and it's vanilla bandits. The follower will continue to destroy them after they surrender even if I start sexing them lol.

Edited by Cyrodiil_Sword
59 minutes ago, z3nkai said:

Found it. SET YAM_pReaper_Openmenu to 1

That doesnt work

The Skilltree Yamete uses isnt an ordinary Skilltree. The Perks need to be properly analyzed and cached otherwise some of them are never used

There will always be 1 Agent in the BlackMarket Garden after you completed the Intro. Im planing on adding more as Radiant Encounters as time goes on

2 hours ago, peculiaris said:

flowergirl seems to have trouble aligning actors when triggered with Yamete, is it just on my side or has anyone else had this issue? 

Flowergirls integration is pretty messy. Its possible that I messed up something there; Ill check on it

5 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Has anyone tried the mod in vr?

There is apparently an issue with SL Framework that causes surrounding Actors to turn hostile towards you in Scenes. Im not sure if this issue also exists with OStim or Flowergirls though

It would need someone to properly look into the VR Patch for SL but as I dont own VR I dont consider myself qualified for this task, mb

53 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

I'm going to keep screwing around with settings to see if can get different results

edit: The 1st time issue seems more loading or starting a save being "bound" before selecting a start in Live another Life, even if i don't enable Yamete till after being unbound. Selective gives better odds for knockdown but assaults still don't happen

Can you hand me over your entire Papyrus Log?

and your MCM Settings?

27 minutes ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

It's a vanilla follower and it's vanilla bandits. The follower will continue to destroy them after they surrender even if I start sexing them lol.

Can you throw me a Papyrus Log with Tracing Enabled?

Is there any way to reset Yameta? I seem to have broke the combat quest. it doesn't detect combat anymore.

Edit: Sorry, I just needed to put Yamete.esp lower on the load order. Odd, it worked a moment ago.

Edited by mcnv
found the issue
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

There is apparently an issue with SL Framework that causes surrounding Actors to turn hostile towards you in Scenes. Im not sure if this issue also exists with OStim or Flowergirls though

It would need someone to properly look into the VR Patch for SL but as I dont own VR I dont consider myself qualified for this task, mb

Thank you for the answer Scrab I will stick to naked defeat at the moment but this looks like a great mod.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Can you hand me over your entire Papyrus Log?

and your MCM Settings?

Well I think I've gotten most of my problems under control.

It seems like its all linked to "Valid Aggressor - Player". I turn those off, everything goes bonkers. With them on everything including assaults work

Maybe it is linked to a messed up MCM, I was testing one of your v4.0 betas a while back (but couldn't report issues as i was also having that windows update FNIS permission thing that took me forever to figure it out that was it). I already defaulted the MCM a few times

Where's the MCM file for Yamete so i can copy/replace it?

Oh and here's my papyrus log from my last messing around

Papyrus.0 - Copy (2).log

Edited by McLovin3
8 hours ago, Charlves said:

is there a setting to make enemies unequip their weapons when f***ing someone? enemies still have their weapons in their hands when...well yeah

Assuming you are using SexLab Framework, there is a section where you can set up what gets stripped in aggressive situations.

7 hours ago, Illana said:

Anyone else getting periodically staggered? Seems like a magic effect being applied that's counting as hostile or something

None of the spells are considered hostile iirc

And Im very sure none are staggering you. The only thing that common stagger in this mod is the exit of Bleedout Animations which should be refined to a point where it is never called unless you actually are bleeding out

There are in fact many Magic Effects that might be considered Hostile but dont do damage. Diseases for example so I if you have a mod that constantly staggers you for having hostile magic effects I would consider that mod at fault, not Yamete

The Hostile Flag isnt meant to have direct influence on your game its primarily used for NPC behavior

The null Pointer Errors in the Log are the very reason why I want to move some of Yametes Loic into a SKSE Plugin, The game just randomly loses pointers for reasons beyond my understanding, Im unable to further stabilize the mod with only using Papyrus; - those Errors arent gamebreaking though

6 hours ago, haisezed1 said:

excuse me kind sir what skin texture did you use in ur screenshots?

Screenshots arent made by me. Need to ask @riorao 

6 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

It seems like its all linked to "Valid Aggressor - Player". I turn those off, everything goes bonkers. With them on everything including assaults work

Apparently I inverted Player & NPC Victim. Meaning NPC & Follower use the Player Settings and the Player uses the NPC/Follower Settings. Ill upload a patch later that day

Edited by Scrab
9 hours ago, Illana said:

Anyone else getting periodically staggered? Seems like a magic effect being applied that's counting as hostile or something

Did this happened after an assault? Maybe one that was prematurely interrupted by new enemies, or you being able to run away? Did you start a new game with version 4?

Cause the issue you describe is similar to one that happened in on of the betas.

Hi all,

i installed yamete on a PC lvl 70 save game. Save was cleaned before installation. pretty much standard configuration (just disabled stealing)

First test was loaded with lots of problems, stuck in bleed out, stuck in camera view and  many more problems. The solution was to restart the game (quit to desktop, fire up the game, reload last save).

More testing showed the following:

NPCs in animations were very often attacked by both, participants of the original battle and newcomers, who arrived, while the animation was already running.

I also experienced some oddities with my follower Lydia. I use NFF and probably yamete and NFF do not play nicely together. While PC was assaulted, Lydia was taunting every 5 seconds (Taunt spell is introduced in NFF) but not actively attacking.

NFF uses also a modified outfit system and Lydia has her standard outfit configured. Lydia kept getting stripped and losing her armor parts (drop on the ground), even after i disabled the dropping on the ground. In the end i disabled the stripping system (set probability to 0), but have not tested yet.

My game is heavily modded, so my experiences could be just the wrong load order.

What are your experiences with yamete and NFF? Any solutions?

cheers

4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Did this happened after an assault? Maybe one that was prematurely interrupted by new enemies, or you being able to run away? Did you start a new game with version 4?

Cause the issue you describe is similar to one that happened in on of the betas.

New game, ive not been assaulted yet. Seems to be completely random, I'll be walking along or standing still and I will get staggered as if I was hit

EDIT: after doing some testing it appears to happen exactly when Yamete releases actors from their knockdown state. This would explain the random staggering i've been experiencing, probably a yamete scene ocurring offscreen somewhere and finishing.

It also happens if a NPC is in knockdown state and then combat resumes with a new party joining

Seems to only be on traditional mode, my guess is that there's a cloak being applied to combat calm and that's triggering the stagger?

here's a clip of it happening: https://giant.gfycat.com/RequiredVerifiableEmeraldtreeskink.mp4

@Scrab

Edited by Illana

Yamete! V4.1

• Added Simple Slavery Player Consequence
  • Added Weight Sliders to influence Animation Frame Choice*
  • Rewrote FG Integration
  • The Player will no longer be staggered when a Traditional Resolution they werent victim off ends
  • Fixed Gender Filter being inverted, using Player setting for NPC/Followers & vice versa

*This weight Slider is being overwritten if Creatures can are found when trying to start an Animation. In other words: Set SL to 0 and OStim to anything greater than 0 and OStim will always be used for Human Interaction and SL only for Creature Interactions

Mind if ask for a feature(? if its called a feature) - If any actor dies during ostim scene initiated via Yam, the actor will float in mid air(dead and no it only affects them visually, on cell load they come down, i think). This did not happen when when initiated via O(defeat, privacy, romance, maybe others too). The said mod that kills victim mid scene is Soul of a Succubus (SoaS). Also a point to note, the actors after dying briefly get yeeted like they are suppose to but return to position and then float mid air( like draugrs and skeletons modified via Ultimate combat mod). Another thing that i noticed is sometimes when the scene is initiated the npc will react as if it took damage, get clothed, misaligns itself and then resume action( i suspect this one is some cloak spell but i didnt see this happening everytime or with other mods). First part i called a feature cuz, most times i can fix it via pushactoraway command so perhaps that can be used?(coming from a modding and coding noob). Apologies for long text.  

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.1

• Rewrote FG Integration
  • The Player will no longer be staggered when a Traditional Resolution they werent victim off ends
  • Fixed Gender Filter being inverted, using Player setting for NPC/Followers & vice versa

*This weight Slider is being overwritten if Creatures can are found when trying to start an Animation. In other words: Set SL to 0 and OStim to anything greater than 0 and OStim will always be used for Human Interaction and SL only for Creature Interactions

so uhh... can I update this mid game now?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Yamete! V4.1

• Rewrote FG Integration

I can confirm FG alignment works flawlessly, just have to figure out why it only plays 3 person animations even with just 2 actors and the 3 person animation weight set to 0...

Edited by peculiaris