Got me all excited when I saw Yamete in downloads section, then I saw it was 3.2 and thought "have I gone back in time?". But it looks like you just cleaned it up. I went back to 3.2 after Inigo broke under v4.... He was about to assault an npc when my other followers killed her, he just stood in place, didn't follow, dialogue options didn't do anything, and then I did a disable/enable on him and he returned naked (all of his armor pieces I gave him except for slot 32 cuirass were in his inventory). He then started walking backwards and couldn't traverse terrain properly. This happened before in another save he was screwing someone I went into a fort and noticed he wasn't there, went back out and he was on his way back to riften, teleported him back with "setpqv inigostatus recover inigo" and he was naked again all equipment I gave him in his inventory except slot32 armor.

Apart from these issues I like v4 it's more fluid. So I guess I should enable trace and find what's causing it or exclude those followers from yamete (will the exclude also eliminate them from other yamete functions (robbing etc)? thanks

2 hours ago, HabibHanson said:

Are there any plans to adapt this to include npc-npc combat? Would totally replace defeat with this if that happened.

Yamete's menu already has a setting for npc vs npc, but I haven't seen it happen yet.  (Only just started using this mod yesterday.)

Alrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright. So not worried I forgot something and this is gonna go downhill big time

But its finally here, yay!

Yamete V4.0

Requires a Clean Save (New Game recommended)

Your Preset .json File CANNOT be used

We gonna do those Patchnotes a bit different; Due to the Scale of V4s Changes I see no purpose in going over each and every thing I changed. To be more precise: Consider me surprised if you find just 10 lines of Code in the entire Mod that is still the same as it was in V3. V4 is, in a way, an entirely new mod

For that matter those Patchnotes will be less a "Changelog" and more a "Documentation" of what V4 is - on its own and in comparison to V3 aaand with that, lets get started.

Its so weird to not post a Beta here now btw.

Combat Polling

• The Combat Quest now starts instantaneously - without potential delay
  • Improved Consistency
  • Improved Performance (< Drinking Game: Take a shot every time you read this)

In V3, the Internal Polling which checks for Combat was a constant Update Cycle controlled by Papyrus. This is nothing special, most mods that need a Polling will use it but it has certain Limitations. Most importantly: Its slow. A polling happens in set intervals ("every 5 Seconds") and as it is the nature of such periodic checks, they only catch things once every seconds. Not really an issue for almost all kinds of mods, but the Mod with the Silly Name wants to be fast and reactive. The delay which this Polling creates is equal to the size of its Interval. The Default Setting was 5 for this and Imo, 5 seconds is 6 seconds too slow

The new Polling Algorithm used in V4 is based on a Conditioned Cloak. This new method is not only less costly from a Performance Perspective, its also a lot more responsive. Reducing the Average Delay for the Combat Quest to start from 2/(Polling interval) to.. how long does it take to blink once?

Combat Quest

• Reworked Scenarios
    • Removed all Scenarios from V3
    • Added Scenario: Rushed
    • Added Scenario: Traditional
    • Added Scenario: Mixed
  • Knockdown Mechanics
    • Renamed Stripped into Vulnerable (The Less than X Items Worn Condition)
    • Added Exhausted
    • Added Lethality
    • Merged Settings
  • Refined Structure
  • Improved Stability
  • Improved Consistency
  • Improved Performance

Scenarios

Yamete V4 introduces an entirely new Combat Algorithm to handle Defeat for NPC, Player & Follower. This new Algorithm is aimed to be not only lighter but also stronger in the Options it has. Scenarios are no longer here to define what happens when someone is defeated but instead is used to define the fundamental Behavior of Combat & Defeat. With this new Scenario System, using Yamete youre basically having access to 3 individual Combat Defeat mods at once

1. Rushed
    The Pioneers from V3 will know this one as.. well. It was the only one you had I guess. Exciting. Rushed is Yametes "Classic" Mode basically. The mid Combat Defeat, the 2D Hentai Game Simulation, the "Please Stop hitting me with an Arrow while being Banged"-Mode or however you wanna call it
    Rushed allows Targets to be Defeated & Taken Advantage off Mid Combat. If theyre lucky, that would be just a minor setback, allowing them to stand up afterwards and continue fighting - ..if they are lucky. This allows you to create fairly interesting Orgies of sorts or just really fancy big battles
  2. Traditional
    How many times did people ask for this? Did someone count? No? Unfortunate. Its here anyway now. Traditional is what most of you know from probably any other Combat Mod out there. Its your standard "be defeated, get knocked down, wait for fight to end, things happen" kind of Algorithm. Im not entirely sure how much there is to say about this, just know that Resolution will be most impressive if used in Combination with Traditional
  3. Mixed
    "Scrab, what happens when you combine Rushed with Traditional?" - Good Quest Jimmy. The answer is Mixed.
    Mixed uses the mid combat Algorithm from "Rushed" and combines it with "Traditionals" Combat End algorithm, giving you that extra fancy Mid Combat experience from Rushed and a lot of Spice from Traditionals Resolution Quest. Such fancy, much spice, cant handle. Or smth like that, idk, Im not funny

Knockdown Mechanics

Knockdown Mechanics are now Splitted into 2 Categories; "Default" or "Base" and "Special":

• Shared Settings
      Those Settings are inherited by all Default Settings below. E.g. Setting "Hit Chane" to 0 will disable all (currently) 3 other Default Conditions at once.
      • Hit Chance
        The Probablity for a Hit to be registered. This is something like a Master Setting how likely a Hit is to Knockdown
        You already had this Setting before in V3 as "NPC Knockdown Player Chance" or something, it got renamed and moved into the Profile System here
      • Unblocked Only
      • Melee Only
    • Weakened
      A Hit will be Valid if your Hp are set inside a Defined Interval. This now has a Lower & Upper Cap which can be freely set in the MCM, to avoid conflicting with Essential Settings or so
    • Exhausted
      This is basically Exhausted but for Stamina & Magicka. There is no lower Cap here
    • Vulnerable
      Previously called "Stripped". I renamed it to avoid confusion with "Stripping" (The System that strips Armor from you - not weapons, armors)
  • Special
    Effects listed here are additional Effects that can apply when being Hit or Knockdowns that are executing through other Sources than a simple Hit
    • Lethality
      This is basically the Essential Setting from other Mods. There is btw a real reason why this isnt named Essential
      I will also note that Yamete was never concipated with the idea of having this Feature so its implementation is just sliiiiiightly janky
      • Player Essential
        Turn the Player Essential during Combat only. I always disliked that other "Player Essential" mods turn you essential at all times. Basically allowing you to jump off High Hrothgar and easily surviving it for no reason whatsoever. For that matter, Yamete will only turn you essential during Combat only.
      • Treat Essential NPC
        Same as Player Essential but for NPC. It basically allows you to set if Yamete should ignore bleeding out, essential NPC or treat them as defeated.
    • Stripping
      No functional changes but Stripping is more efficient than it was before (Take another shot) operating much faster & no longer being plagued by random Bugs because Im too stupid for bitwise operations. Your welcome

Structure

Yay Structure, whatever that means. The new Combat Quest Yamete uses is no longer chaining Actors to Slots. Instead Yamete uses a Collection of Special Bleedouts to Flag Actors as defeated. What this means for you is basically that from a theoretical standpoint, Yamete is capable of handing multiple hundreds of Actors in a single Fight. This is roughly multiple hundreds more than in V3. Though note that despite this, the Quest can still only take in 20 Actors at once

Resolution

• Added Resolution

Combat Resolution is defining what exactly happens to you after youve been Defeated. It is active in both Rushed & Traditional (& Mixed) and gives you the Option between

1. Robbed
    Your Items will be stolen and moved into your Robbers Inventory. Beware that there are no backups to keep that guy from despawning if you allow Quest Items to be robbed. Yay. Its overall fairly customizable for a simple Rob Feature and I can imagine it being quite fun in Rushed, when your Items randomly get stolen and you have to fight your robber bare handed to get it back before getting knocked down again :^)
    You can choose between 3 different Robbing Algorithms and decide if Quest- & Worn Items should be stripped or not
  2. Raped
    I assume this will probably be the reason why all of u are gonna disable Robbed and thats.. idk if thats ok. Anyway
    Raped has 2 different Algorithms: Default & Reversed and an Extra Endless Thread (Limited to.. 5?)
    1. Default
      Rapes will be chained together at [Next Round] Chance until [Max Rounds] have passed
    2. Reversed
      Rapes will be chained together until [Max Rounds] have passed or no Aggressor is interested anymore which is defined by the [Next Round] Setting
    3. Endless
      Additionally there is also an "Endless Rape" Setting which allows Rapes to last literally forever, including Cell Changes.. if your mod setup allows it.

Resolution can only trigger once per Defeat - meaning you cant be Robbed & Raped at the same time

In Rushed, Resoluton plays after every time you get knocked down and is usually much smaller and faster than in Traditional.

Traditional gets its own "large" Resolution Quest which btw supports 3p, 4p and 5p Chain Rapes with surrounding Winners joining in. Yay.

Bleedout Types

• Added Bleedout Types

The mod with the Silly Name got its own Silly Bleedout Themes. Yay!

With V4+, Yamete uses its own Bleedout Definitions to consider an Actor defeated. Each Bleedout has its own Special Attributes.

Whenever an Actor is defeated by Yamete, they will be falling into on of those following Bleedouts either Temporary or Permanent:

• Regular
    Yametes Temporary Default Bleedout. Its special Attribute is that it has no special Attributes, yay!
  • Withered
    A permanent Bleedout that forces an Actor to their Knees.. for eternity! A Withered Actor will stay Withered across Cell Changes and can only be saved with a Potion or  by being Healed with a Healing Spell. They are easily identified by Blue Mist covering the Body
  • Death Sentence*
    It kills you, No escape, mwahaha! Affected Victims have to be healed or given a Potion before their Hp are drained down to 0. Can be identified by a red Mist covering the Body
  • Claimed
    A special permanent Bleedout owned by Reapers Mercy. Affected targets are essentially Withered and can be Enslaved later. Marked by a Purplish-Grey Mist

*To Avoid NPC to be killed by Death Sentence, you can use the "Importance" Setting in the MCM under General to define groups of NPC which should be considered immune to this Action

Reapers Mercy

• Reworked Reapers Mercy

While working on V4 I made a Poll asking what you guys would like to see for Reapers Mercy in V4. I gave you the choice between either keeping it as in V3 or rework it and add a Progression System to it. The Progression System did end up winning with.. 70%? I think of all voters, so I started thinking about Progression Systems

Once thing that did however become very clear while I started making Reapers Mercy something special is that this Feature would end up being less and less something thats actually Part of Yamete and more its own thing. A layer of oil in a mod that is otherwise nicely integrated into the game Id argue so I went back and was wondering what exactly I even want from this Feature

What I ended up with was the Conclusion that the reason why Reapers Mercy would never be a part of this mod is not because the design is necessarily bad but moreso because it simply tries to do its own thing everywhere while being just this illusive thing only the Player has access to

For that matter I scrapped Reapers Mercy and instead only have you use the default Knockdown Mechanics NPC are using too. At first, Reapers Mercy will only be a simple Flag on whether or not you want to knockdown targets rather than it being its own thing. In fact, the only reason why this button is called Reapers Mercy is because I didnt want to make 2 Buttons. Your welcome

That basically solved my issue but it was boring. Meh. I also didnt wanna give up on Reapers Mercy so instead of thinking how could I design it as a Feature that allows the Player to knockdown targets, I was more thinking among the Lines on how to individualize the Players knocking down beyond the abilities of a basic NPC

I was thinking really hard there on making something cool that would recreate Reapers Mercy not as your "Knockdown Tool" but as something that would instead Upgrade your Ability to Knockdown Targets and what I came up with was a big chunk of Lore and an entire Skilltree with Abilities.

As for the Abilities, we got:

• Prison of Flesh and Blood (2)
    • 1: Claim Bleeding out Victims
    • 2: Enslave Claimed or Bleeding out Victims 
  • Anculo (3)
    • Chance to instantly Claim Targets you knockdown (Chance scales with Lv)
  • Gnade (1)
    • Once every 12 hours, rescue a Bleeding out or Claimed Victim without a Healing Potion
  • Piercing Strike (1)
    • Reapers Mercy ignores Blocks, independent of your MCM Settings
  • Ravage (5)
    • Knocking down Targets is easier (Strength scales with Lv)
  • Lurking Thread (3)
    • Sneak Attacks with a Weapon have a Chance to instantly Claim a Target
  • Shadow's Captive (1)
    • Sneak Attacks with a Weapon deny Death from your Target for 2 Seconds. If a Target would die, Claim it instead
  • Reaper's Resilience (2)
    • 1: Once per Fight, resist an Attack that would otherwise knock you down
    • 2: Twice per Fight, resist an Attack that would otherwise knock you down
  • Reaper's Gaze (1)
    • Once per Day, instantly claim any Target whose level is below you without engaging Combat

The Skilltree expects you to have meh's Skilltree Framework installed. If you do not have access to this, e.g. because you are on LE; you must state so in the MCM. I have no means to figure out wheter or not you got this mod installed automatically. You MUST set his manually

.. and as for Lore we got

The Black Market

• Added The Black Market

The Black Market is its own Faction within Skyrim which can be found near the Border to Morrorwind, just north of Refugees Rest - the little Watchtower with the Graveyard next to it. 

Once you reach Level 15 or Completed Dragon Rising and are at least Lv7 (For Record: Dragon Rising is the Quest in which you kill your first Dragon) a Courir will approach you, handing you a Letter which will start the Black Market Intro Quest

Complete this Quest to gain Access to Reapers Mercy & the Progression System as well as the Ability to sell Captured or Enslaved Victims to the Blackmarket

The Market itself to this Point is very much WIP with only a Single NPC and its Auction Hall in the back inaccessible but you will already be able to tab into the more important Gameplay Elements from both, the Black Market & Reapers Mercy

I will come back to this later

Animation Frameworks

• Added Flowergirls Integration
  • Added OStim Integration

With V4+ Yamete officially Support all 3 existing Adult Animation Frameworks: SexLab Framework, OStim and Flowergirls

You can use each Individually or all at once

Quality of Life

• Summoned NPC can be excluded as both Victim & Aggressor
  • Restructured MCM & added Colored Headlines in some Pages for more readability 
  • The Profile System in the Conditions Tab has been removed and replaced with a simple Player/Follower/NPC Setting
  • You can now Filter out Creatures
  • You can now set which Items can be stripped
  • Keybinds (e.g. to Enable Reapers Mercy or the mod) will no longer Trigger while in a Menu/Console
  • Keybinds can be unset & are unset when starting the Game
  • When loading up the Mod you can instantly laod up your previous MCM Setting
  • MCM Settings can now be saved automatically
  • You can choose the color for your Notifications manually, if you want to use colored ones
  • Removed SkyUILib ressources

Feel like I forgot something I added, oh dear

Were not done btw, Ill continue on the next Post

Edited by Scrab

Version 4

If there was one thing Yamete has always been kind of missing, its an Identity. I believe many recognized it as this new Combat Defeat Mod but thats usually all it was recognized for. Mostly a Replacement for SL Defeat considered more stable, faster, reliable or whatever. Dont forget the missing some Features. All that stuff. But I never really felt like it was its "own thing"

V4 is not just an Update to further silence the "missing some Features" crowd or to enhance Yametes Performance even further but also one in which I properly want to introduce the "mod with the silly name" as its own thing

Yamete is not supposed to be just another Combat Defeat mod that handles the player Hp dropping close to 0 in one way or another but is also supposed to add its own Content beyond that, to a point where you dont just have to roleplay to be the slaver by some console follower action but by literally allowing you to enslave literally anything and anyone and take them with you, selling them or doing w/e else you have in mind

The Black Market will play a big role in this. The Auction Hall I mentioned isnt for the be sold in (unless Hexbolt changes their mind) but for the Player to buy and for the Player to sell

The actual mid combat stuff with all the colorful Bleedouts arent meant to just look fancy but add in their own unique Combat experiences, give Combat a proper new shell through Yamete, defining not how Combat plays but what Combat is about

Player Victim isnt meant to be a single Scene that then has you spawn at the Edge of the World but should give you proper stories to follow up on. Player Victim in particular will get Updates in Yamete which will include fancy little stories where you can experience your kinky prison eescape in any way you want - which does more than just a simple "watch 20 Scenes"

I also intend on allowing Yamete to be somewhat modular, allowing it to be used by other mods in some way. SLUTS already has concepts which will require Yamete to be installed and I want to make sure that its not just my own library that is able to make use of this mod

Not just having another "Combat Defeat" mod for the Player but an actual Defeat mod, that considers all "Defeatable Beings" in Skyrim its Audience

Scrab, Youre Overloading this Mod with Content

I disagree

You may be worried that Yametes Black Market is a lot to take in for a mod that should just bother about Combat Defeat, but consider that Yametes Black Market is primarily intended to build out its own Player Aggressor Block. It will never try to enslave Windhelms folks on its own (though there certainly are a few NPC that would deserve it) or mess with the Vanilla Game in any other way

If you do not want to bother about the Black Market, you dont read the Letter and nothing would ever make you even realize that this Part of the Mod exists. Even the Black Market Entrance is rather well hidden in between the Cliffs

I will never have this mod do things its not advertised to do but I will stretch the boundaries of its Advertisement to the very limit. I want this project to be the most it can be, as with any other too

Future Content

The Content from V4 to V5 will be focused on adding mostly QoL and smaller things

On the ToDo List are primarily things such as

• Minor Knockdown Conditions & Tweaking of existing ones
  • Creating more generalized BlackOut Scenarios
  • DD, Toys & SlaveTats Integration
  • Fixing Bugs (obviously)

The one big addition in between V4 and V5 will the the refinement of the Black Market Intro. Im very well aware of its junkiness and will have to rethink the exact exeuction of this Intro and the Selling itself

For V5, the Main Goal will be on further streamlining Yametes internals. I think the Combat Quest working without any weird quirks whatsoever is and always should be one of the main priorities of this mod, no matter how far away we go from it with the Black Market & the more complex Player Defeat-Consequences

I will most certainly get started on a SKSE Plugin for this matter but because of the AE Update I probably wont have to tell you though that this will take some time before I get anywhere with this

Raw LE Version:

"Raw" as in it needs a behavior.hkx generated through the LE FNIS tool (Updated with the missing .hkx)

Yamete - 4.0 LE Raw.zip

======================================================

I also decided to open a Patreon now. Working 3 to 10hrs on mods daily I dont think is too a greedy a move and I hope its gonna help properly structuring & motivating future work :^)

You can find it here -> Click Me

I intend to use this Patreon primarily to prioritize the Projects Im working on by doing regular Polls to see what people are most interesting to see. The Options in the Poll will rotate based on what has been Updated previously

First Poll ist Open to everyone

Lets see how much a failure thatll be and thanks to everyone bothering dropping a few coins :)

Edited by Scrab
48 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Such fancy, much spice, cant handle. Or smth like that, idk, Im not funny

you always crack me up with your write ups :)

51 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Basically allowing you to jump off High Hrothgar and easily surviving it for no reason whatsoever.

I don't use mine for that but every now and again I'll trip over a bone and go into bleedout :(

Theres an Error in the LE Version I posted, you need to rename the searchTable32bit.hkx  or something into Yam_SearchBleedout.hkx

Yamete - 4.0 LE Raw.zip

This here is with the correct naming. You need to run FNIS for modders again

If someone got a working 4.0 for LE they can also send it to me btw to upload it to the main page

Edited by Scrab
10 hours ago, durky said:

Can I set the strip in the in-game so that the men's npc or pc does not take off?

You can split it for Player & NPC but not for female & male NPC. Though thats certainly something that can be implemented in one of the future versions

3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Sorry for breaking yamete :(

Stop breaking my mods ?

Does this always happen?

5 hours ago, chrisCHAMP said:

so i seen that yamate! V3.2 requires 3.1, is there any way to get the 3.1 download?

I assume this question doesnt need to be answered anymore but basically I wasnt really aware that cleaning up the old files before uploading V4 would confuse new users that are in the thinking that V3 would be the new version

The V3.2 I uploaded is the full 3.2 now btw. I merged the patch with the main mod & uploaded both a 3.2 SE & LE

6 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

exclude those followers from yamete (will the exclude also eliminate them from other yamete functions (robbing etc)? thanks

Excluding a NPC from Yamete as Victim causes the Combat Quest to ignore them, meaning all Victim centered Features will be disabled (this includes them being robbed & stripped) They can still become aggressors though

5 hours ago, mcnv said:

Fun fact. currently V4.B4.1.2 of yamete is the latest version that dosen't crash Enderal. Sex scenes work but doesn't seem to be able to calm enemies correctly. 

Isnt Enderal this mod that redefines literally anything in the game? Even basic stuff like Inns without actually changing anything on it kek

If so, the Issue is probably related to Yamete not recognizing Enderals Enemy Factions, which is something I cant fix. Someone that knows something about Enderal & its hostile Factions needs to take a look at it

2 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Stop breaking my mods ?

Does this always happen?

Yes I always break your mods :( , out of the 5 ghosts it happened to 2.

Once out of abandoned prison I was seeing a lot of skeever, wolf etc "got knocked out by". So I double checked the filtering ...

Restrictive on

Critters (incl. females) & Males can't be victim.

I noticed NPC/Creature share knockdown profile, could some bug have crept in somewhere there?

By the way I made a save just before exiting abandoned prison (with the populated hell edition) as there are 5 or so bandits outside. Tried it twice and each time poor Kaiden got robbed of his sword. Reloaded again but this time I excluded him from being a victim. And yippeee it works.

Another bug - sniping from afar (whilst crouched) - a sabre cat was continuously healed so I couldn't kill it :( . Checking setting for "heal when rejoin combat" was off.

Some critters were moving in a dead state i.e a wolf got killed by soldiers and it appeared to move around but in this state ... so they killed it again :(

Spoiler

ScreenShot161.jpg.acea3fa2c74a801d085c1a89f1773b0a.jpg

Once again sorry!

So if I understand this correctly, you can choose between being robbed or getting fucked, but not both? If that is the case, I can only assume that since you completely overhauled the mod that being able to do both is something you'll do later on. Either way, looking at planned features, it'll be great to finally have a functional defeat mod that integrates with DDs again. Defeat + DD Captures (se conversions) are both holding on by threads in relation to still being functional.

On 1/27/2021 at 6:36 AM, Scrab said:

Yamete!

View File

Yamete!(Lets not talk about the Name)

Yamete is a Combat Defeat & Death Alternative Mod which is able to handle any and every Combination of Player, Follower & NPC Defeat

Combat

During Combat, Yamete will take care of the Player, up to 10 Followers and another 16 random NPC/Creatures in the Area

Each time any of them is hit, Yamete will check whether or not they should be considered Defeated - or suffer some other form of Consequence. All of this is decided by Knockdown Conditions which can be fully customized in the MCM. Player, Followers and NPC have their own, individual Settings. What exactly happens with a Defeated Victim is decided by the Scenario in use

Scenario

Scenarios are used to define what exactly happens when a Victim is defeated and how Combat plays out due to this. They play a big part in the mods overall Behavior!

Yamete offers you a total of 3 different Scenarios. You can only use one of them at a time:

1. Rushed
    Rushed is Yametes "Classic" Mode basically. The mid Combat Defeat, the 2D Hentai Game Simulation, the "Please Stop hitting me with an Arrow while being Banged"-Mode or however you wanna call it. Rushed allows Targets to be Defeated & Taken Advantage off Mid Combat - without stopping it for anyone else
    With a bit of luck, that would only be a minor setback and Victims can to stand up afterwards and continue fighting, though you always have to wonder how long this Luck will last..
  2. Traditional
    This is properly how most would expect a Defeat Mod to work. When Defeated, a Victim will simply fall into Bleedout and stay there until the Combat is over. Whoever ends up still standing is considered the Winning Team and will do fancy stuff to the Victim, like robbing it of all their possessions! or so. The strength in this Algorithm is its expanded Post Combat Resolution!
  3. Mixed
    "Scrab, what happens when you combine Rushed with Traditional?" - Good Quest. The answer is Mixed.
    Mixed uses the mid combat Algorithm from "Rushed" and combines it with the Combat End algorithm from "Traditional", giving you that extra fancy Mid Combat experience from Rushed and a lot of Spice with the Resolution Quest from "Traditional"! Such fancy, much spice, cant handle. Or something like that, idk, Im not funny

Resolution

Resolution is the Action taken against a defeated Victim. Its exact timing is defined by the Scenario in use:

• Rushed: Whenever a Victim is defeated
  • Traditional: Once Combat fully ended 

There can only ever be one Action taken per Resolution, current available Actions are:

1. Robbed
    A defeated Victim may be robbed, having all their Items taken from them and moved into the Aggressors Inventory. What exactly is being robbed depends on your Setting. You can choose between 3 different Robbing Algorithms & further specify if also Equipped & Quest Items should be stolen.
  2. Assaults
    Probably the reason why Robbed is barely used. In Rushed, Scenes are limited to 2p. In Traditional, this has 3~5p Support & allows surrounding Actors to join in. Comes with 3 different Algorithms, all allowing for more than 1 Scene no matter the Scenario:
    1. Default
      Assaults will be chained together at [Next Round] Chance until [Max Rounds] have passed
    2. Reversed
      Assaults will be chained together until [Max Rounds] have passed or no Aggressor is interested anymore which is defined by the [Next Round] Setting
    3. Endless
      This can only be called for NPC/Follower Interactions and only supports 2p Animation. Scenes will be repeated forever, should survive cell Changes if nothing is interfering with it. To cancel, you have to hit one of the participators.

Knockdown Conditions

Those are Effects which are applied when a Victim is being hit by an Aggressor. The Game will run through a multitude of customizable Settings to determine of a certain Effect should be applied. Most of those have the Goal to force you into Bleedout (knock you down) but they can also have different Effects (such as Stripping off Armor)

Yamete offers the Following Knockdown Conditions:

1. Default Conditions
    • Shared Settings
      Default Conditions share multiple Conditions to simplify customization
      •  Hit Chance
        The probability for a Hit to be evaluated. This is a great way to thin out and randomize the Knockdown
      • Unblocked only
        Only allow unblocked Attacks to knockdown
      • Melee only
        Only allow melee Attacks to knockdown
    • Weakened
      A Target is considered Weakened when they are missing too much Hp
    • Exhausted
      A Target is considered Exhausted when their Stamina or Magicka is too low
    • Vulnerable
      A Target is considered Vulnerable when they are wearing too little Armor
  2. Misc Conditions
    • Lethality
      "Essential" Conditions. Yes, theres a reason why this isnt called Essential
      • Essential Player
        Turn the Player essential (During Combat only)
      • Treat Essential NPC
        If Yamete should ignore essential Victims (other than the Player if the above Option is ticked)
    • Stripping
      A supportive Feature to be used in Combination with Vulnerable to strip an Actor mid combat!
      • Drop Item
        You can choose if Stripped Items should be dropped or destroyed
      • Destroy Item
        Probability for a Stripped Item to be destroyed instead of dropped/unequipped!
      • Protect Unique Items
        You can use this Setting to Protect Items you don't want to be destroyed from the "Destroy Item" Feature

Reapers Mercy

Just like any other NPC in the Game, you as the Player are also able to knockdown others. To avoid this causing unnecessary annoyances while clearing a Dungeon or so you will have to enable this first however. In the MCM under "Reapers Mercy" you will need to either add yourself the "Reapers Mercy" ability or bind the Toggle to a Key

While this Ability is active, you will be able to knockdown other NPC & Creatures, just like anyone else does! 

While a Victim is bleeding out, you can Active it to gain access to a unique Menu which allows you to interact with those Victims in multiple ways. This even works for Vanilla Bleedouts, though you will have to enable Reapers Mercy first. The options are:

• Claim
    Permanently restrain a Victim in Bleedout
  • Open Inventory
    Gain access to the Victims Inventory and help yourself to anything you want!
  • Give Potion
    Rescue a Victim by giving it a Potion
  • Gnade
    Rescue a Victim (12h Cooldown)
  • Capture/Enslave
    Enforce a Victims obedience
  • Assault
    Sexually assault a Victim
  • Kill
    Execute a Victim

Colored Options need to be unlocked first by advancing in the Black Markets Story

The Black Market

The Black Market is a new Organisation introduced by Yamete. It is located near the Border of Morrorwing, just north of Refugees Rest

Once you reach Level 15 or Completed Dragon Rising and are at least Lv7 (For Record: Dragon Rising is the Quest in which you kill your first Dragon) a Courier will approach you, handing you a Letter which will start the Black Market Intro Quest. Completing this Quests makes you a recognized part of this Organisation which allows you to sell Victims you captured for some Money

The Black Market will also grant you access to meet up with mysterious "Agents" which allow you to further strengthen Reapers Mercy.

Known Issues

• Leaving Cells while an Actor is in Bleedout may glitch that Actor out, causing them to be stuck in Bleedout until forced to play a different Animation (e.g. Stagger). This Bug is caused by Havok being unable to reset an Actors Animations  while their 3D isn't properly loaded in. I consider this Bug to be impossible to fix in any reasonable fashion
    If you happen to know a simple & reliable Solution to this, feel free to contact me

Requirements

• PapyrusUtil (SE / LE)
  • powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (SE / LE)

Optional

• SL Framework (SE / LE)
  • OStim (SE)
  • Flowergirls (SE)
  • Custom Skills Framework (SE)

Credits

• Custom Bleedout Animations: Billyy
  • Skilltree Background & Agent Design: audhol
  • Additional Screenshots by: Vinamael, riorao

Previous Changelogs

Reveal hidden contents

V 3.2

V 3.1

V 3.0

V 2.1

V 2.0.1

• Fixed an issue with SL not being detected properly

V 2.0

V 1.0.2

• Fixed a serious issue causing Scenarios to be closed too early, glitching them out
  • Fixed an issue which prevented the Player from exiting delayed Scenarios (Bleedout with a Duration > 0)

V 1.0.1

• Fixed an issue that forced Bleeding out or Fleeing Actors/Followers to keep bleeding out or fleeing until Combat ends, ignoring their respective timer
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Combat Quest to never stop if an Actor died or unloaded OR a Follower died while they were inside a Scenario

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    PapyrusUtil, Po3 Papyrus Extender
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

wait this uses OSTIM?!?!?

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

I also decided to open a Patreon now. Im working 3 to 10 hours on Mods daily so meh

You also might want to look into subscribestar. It seems to be less restrictive regarding the content you are allowed to share there.

21 minutes ago, Djlegends said:

wait this uses OSTIM

You can either use SexLab, OStim or Flowergirls as your sex mod.

Edited by Someone92
7 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

You also might want to look into subscribestar. It seems to be less restrictive regarding the content you are allowed to share there.

You can either use SexLab, OStim or Flowergirls as your sex mod.

cool need some new ostim mods now if only we can get a proper ostim aroused/horrible harrasment like baka mods

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Isnt Enderal this mod that redefines literally anything in the game? Even basic stuff like Inns without actually changing anything on it kek

If so, the Issue is probably related to Yamete not recognizing Enderals Enemy Factions, which is something I cant fix. Someone that knows something about Enderal & its hostile Factions needs to take a look at it

I do not expect you to work on a compatibility patch. Please continue to concentrate on Yamete.

Currently the people over 

got most of the critical mods to work, including the original defeat.

As mentioned, I wanted to open a Patreon

That one now has been reviewed and can be accessed here

I already created the first Poll to chose the Project to work on next. This first Poll is open to everyone (the 2nd wont be, I guess)

Lets see how much a failure thatll be and thanks to everyone bothering dropping a few coins :)

Edited by Scrab
7 hours ago, Cyrodiil_Sword said:

Using 4.0 and my followers will not stop killing anyone who surrenders.

Need more Info

What Followers, what Surrenders

Does it never work? If so, are those Surrenderers custom, using unique Factions?

Hello Scrab,

New PC, have to rebuild my Skyrim from scratch. Would Yamete be compatible with More Nasty Critters (MNC) or is it not needed? 

Thank you for the black market concept, would you also be adding option for player to be sold and enslaved?

Thanks again for this and other wonderful mods :)

Edited by kaizersoze27
5 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Would Yamete be compatible with More Nasty Critters (MNC) or is it not needed? Also, what about animation mods like Billy's etc.?

Yamete can be used with SL and as such is compatible with any Resources made for it, such as MNC is you care about Creature Support

6 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said:

Thank you for the black market concept, would you also be adding option for player to be sold and enslaved?

I dont want to rival SS++, meaning probably not. At most for a few story aspects if I ever need it but there wont be a kind of Radiant enslavement I guess

So, after the first defeat, my hud invisible( hp bars, activation icon, crosshair, notifications etc) but it fixed it self after a ostim scene and controls were working properly. However, after that defeat, all the bandits( in that area or another hold) were friendly. Upon checking faction records, i noticed them and me both had playersider faction assingned to us at rank 0. Appologies if its something i messes up but could tell how set it correctly?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Yamete can be used with SL and as such is compatible with any Resources made for it, such as MNC is you care about Creature Support

I dont want to rival SS++, meaning probably not. At most for a few story aspects if I ever need it but there wont be a kind of Radiant enslavement I guess

Thank you :) 

Hope you would consider and think of some new concept for player slavery

2 hours ago, Nerry9 said:

However, after that defeat, all the bandits( in that area or another hold) were friendly. Upon checking faction records, i noticed them and me both had playersider faction assingned to us at rank 0. Appologies if its something i messes up but could tell how set it correctly?

Those Factions are applied during Combat only

Im not exactly sure how Bandits managed to get in this one but in any way they should be removed after Combat ends. You can forcefully shut down the Quest through the MCM Debug Menu. Anything Yamete does should be reset when the Combat Quest ends, except permanently lasting Bleedouts (Withered) which last until theyre cured