25 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

It is not directly related with this mod, but could you teach me way, to remove bow for NPC  (it seems NPC defaut equipment I suppose) when yamete manage NPC vs NPC (follower)?  I think Yamete clothing filter work correclty, but  is there way to remove bow only when sex?   (I remember there had been mods which can took of bow. but do not know recent mods for SE ) ?

There's an option in Nether Frameworks to unequip quivers and followers don't draw weapons in combat, check that out it maybe what you want?!

49 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

There's an option in Nether Frameworks to unequip quivers and followers don't draw weapons in combat, check that out it maybe what you want?!

Thanks, but no I hope to keep Bow  and arrow  when combat, but hope to remove arrow when start animation... 

I can manage slots for clothing with filter by each mod offer , or sexlab but I sometimes see NPC keep bow when animation like this..

The victim is Karliah (I use le convert mods to make her follower and I think she already set default equipment, because even though I remove bow and arrows from her,  she usually return it when combat start . (so many items duplicate I know)

And I think , it change with animation (sometimes she remove bow, but sometimes not...)

I use SLAA with this mod, then SLAA have options about slots but maybe same filter which Yamete offer.. 

kahria.JPG.422bf24b694e81c1b6b8cbc2c2db5487.JPG

1 minute ago, greenmango12 said:

Thanks, but no I hope to keep Bow  and arrow  when combat, but hope to remove arrow when start animation... 

I can manage slots for clothing with filter by each mod offer , or sexlab but I sometimes see NPC keep bow when animation like this..

The victim is Karliah (I use le convert mods to make her follower and I think she already set default equipment, because even though I remove bow and arrows from her,  she usually return it when combat start . (so many items duplicate I know)

And I think , it change with animation (sometimes she remove bow, but sometimes not...)

I use SLAA with this mod, then SLAA have options about slots but maybe same filter which Yamete offer.. 

kahria.JPG.422bf24b694e81c1b6b8cbc2c2db5487.JPG

Ah  I think ammo slot means thes?? ^^;   I really did not know what ammo means, so usually do not touch it..

52 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Thanks!  I check yamete filter for un-equip but there seems no slots or fliter which can remove arrow strictly..

I see some mods which have filter about ammo labelled.. anyway try it first, then may check how the mod manage equipment later. (the Kahlia mod)... 

Yes,, now I feel it seems what I needs.. with some animation,  Quiver remain when un-equip bow I feel..) thanks!

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

mmm,,, It actually remove half of my problem.. so now when  animation not show bow  it can remove quiver I think 

but there still remain some animation which seems to show both (arrow and quiver)

these 2 animation start with yamete about same Agressor (skelton) >> SLAA add actor 2nd time..

as you can see 1st animation = no bow and quiver 2nd animation show both..at same time is there filter or something which may effect, about each animation?  or it set in sexlab MCM ?

I do not remember, if I edit something about each specific animation, but I hope to easy set all sexl animation  do you think which setting may effect? (SLAA or sexlab or other mod related ?)

(we seldom need to keep quiver and bow with sex,, I believe.. though I like partial nude ...)

<spoiler>

enb2021_10_21_23_21_19.png.5091ac33316b968910b40855dd9a9cfa.png

enb2021_10_21_23_22_37.png.22bc6cc0f505339388ffc3ee7da9a1be.png

</spoiler>

Edited by greenmango12
5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

when I use equip filter this mod offer, it overwrite sexlab equipment system?  I suppose both filter try to do almost same thing.. but yamete filter may only work when start animation with yamete? 

Yametes gear filter only affects its own stripping mechanics, not the Scene it is starting

Stripping on  Scene start is handled by the respective Animation Frame, Yamete doesnt interact with it, its stripping filter will be ignored in this instance, never be used

===================

Btw, I decided on adding on one more Knockdown Condition since someone asked for that some time again. If that someone is still present, let it be known that the new Knockdown Condition is called "Exhaustion" and becomes valid when a Target has too little Stamina or Magicka

I said I wont do it, I changed my mind. The delay this adds wont be noticeable for you, so why deny it. If I do improve performance I need to do it properly, avoiding every 0.01 second delay wont do any good either and those conditions are fairly quick so meh

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yametes gear filter only affects its own stripping mechanics, not the Scene it is starting

Stripping on  Scene start is handled by the respective Animation Frame, Yamete doesnt interact with it, its stripping filter will be ignored in this instance, never be used

I see.. I did not know,, if the yamete equipment filter is for knock down condition only,,, . I basically not use the equipment for condition ,then Yamete filter may not effect for sex scene equipment  , I understand  now..

And use stamina/magica seems good new option to check vailid,, I feel.. (though I usually keep condition really simple)

18 hours ago, Scrab said:

Btw, I decided on adding on one more Knockdown Condition since someone asked for that some time again. If that someone is still present, let it be known that the new Knockdown Condition is called "Exhaustion" and becomes valid when a Target has too little Stamina or Magicka

Let's see if I can nudge you even more:

Would it make a difference performance-wise to have "Mental Exhaustion" and "Physical Exhaustion"?

39 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Let's see if I can nudge you even more:

Would it make a difference performance-wise to have "Mental Exhaustion" and "Physical Exhaustion"?

A what thing now. 

If you mean splitting magicka & stamina thats already part of it. Exhaustion has 2 Sliders, one for Stamina & one for Magicka

23 minutes ago, Scrab said:

If you mean splitting magicka & stamina thats already part of it. Exhaustion has 2 Sliders, one for Stamina & one for Magicka

Yeah, that's what I meant.

So you can e.g. set that knockdown can happen if you have less than 50% Stamina or less than 0% Magicka (meaning ignoring it).

40 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

Does Yamete provide for NPC vs NPC assaults as well as assaults on PC?

Yamete grows its branches into any Combination of Player, Follower & NPC/Creature

Including NPC v NPC & NPC v Player

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Yamete grows its branches into any Combination of Player, Follower & NPC/Creature

Including NPC v NPC & NPC v Player

Many thanks!  I've begun to experiment with your mod after having used Defeat in the past.   I'm glad someone is trying to come up with a successor mod to Defeat that was specifically written for SSE.  Defeat is awesome, but being a port from Oldrim, it's a bit buggy.  I wish you great success in your modding endeavors!

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

is it possible for the PC to surrender if she's caught in a hopeless situation?  Or do you have to wait for a disabling hit?

There is not, that will be introduced in the time from V4 to V5

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Also, how can the PC initiate an assault?  I don't fully understand "Reaper's Mercy"?!

Are you playing the Beta right now? If so, then you cant

Reapers Mercy will be enabled for the full release of V4

In V3 there is an extra Condition Page for Reapers Mercy, this Page behaves exactly like the other Pages but will overwrite the specific Class when the Player is attacking that Target - the Conditions will be overriden with the Reaper Settings

How Reapers Mercy works in V4 is something Im going to properly explain when I release V4

11 hours ago, Scrab said:

There is not, that will be introduced in the time from V4 to V5

Are you playing the Beta right now? If so, then you cant

Reapers Mercy will be enabled for the full release of V4

In V3 there is an extra Condition Page for Reapers Mercy, this Page behaves exactly like the other Pages but will overwrite the specific Class when the Player is attacking that Target - the Conditions will be overriden with the Reaper Settings

How Reapers Mercy works in V4 is something Im going to properly explain when I release V4

Okay!  Rome wasn't built in a day!  Anyhow, some input....   My PC has been assaulted several times but always by male NPCs.  Something that may have been screwy in the last assault:  while the bandit was assaulting my PC, another bandit was firing arrows at my PC.  I had to feed her health potions to survive the assault.

In the other direction, my female PC found a female bandit in bleedout mode and was able to assault her.  **Key observation - "Drop instead of unequip" doesn't seem to work.  After being assaulted, my PC was able to retrieve her armor in her inventory.   The bandit victim of my PC OTOH immediately redressed after assault was over.  Post assault, PC is given choice of "Assault again, Kill, or Free."  PC should be able to swipe the victim's gear before deciding and the victim -- if freed minus his or her gear -- should flee PC instead of suicidally  attacking PC without weapons or armor.

I haven't seen NPC assault NPC yet.  Hopefully get to see how that works soon.

You said in another post you created Yamate based on a commission.  Do you work based on commissions or do you have a Patreon account? 

I hope my input is useful.  I look forward to seeing updates!  

30 minutes ago, HabibHanson said:

Are there any plans to adapt this to include npc-npc combat? Would totally replace defeat with this if that happened.

Yamete supports NPC v NPC Combat since Humans started walking on 2 feet