14 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Works like a charm for me. 

That doesnt prevent all ctds, there are still a few dozen left and even if you know about them its hard to avoid them all the time :) 

Quick PSA regarding V4:

Content wise Im done with it, but Ill have to wait for some Meshes to finish before I can release it

Regarding Reapers Mercy, the way you knockdown targets is mostly the same as in V3, one thing that bothered me slightly about it and became really pronounced when I worked more on progression systems for it though, was that the Feature felt really Alien to the overall concept of Yamete. You basically had NPC that do regular Knockdown and then you had the Player that was just sitting there like a layer of oil basically on top of this system

For that matter I tried an entirely new approach for Reapers Mercy and redesigned it from a System that is used to allow the Player to knockdown targets more to a System that allows the Player to become stronger in the sense of Yametes "Combat enhancements", in a way you can think of this as "Everyone can knockdown targets but the Player is able to become frighteningly efficient at it"

I also added a certain amount of Lore behind Reapers Mercy to no longer just have it "be there" but be explained & properly introduced in a way, something like your Shout Power except that its actually useful if you want to focus on Yametes BlackMarket/Enslavement

Overall Yamete with V4+ will go far beyond a regular Defeat mod and even far beyond that of a Death Alternative one but I will focus on this in a way that will not impact your game in any meaningful way if you dont care about it. Yamete will always be able to just be used as Combat Defeat mod if thats all you care about

I also made 2 Screenshots from my testings here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot62.png.1038c6f8092270d1c08effc1b65b3131.png

ScreenShot67.png.35538f981670a1152dba609db087ab23.png

*If you do not use the Custom Skills Framework, you will get a Menu build with UI Extensions which will feel slightly clunky but still do the job, you are at no disadvantage beyond the difference in UI

Edited by Scrab
23 hours ago, Scrab said:

Quick PSA regarding V4:

Content wise Im done with it, but Ill have to wait for some Meshes to finish before I can release it

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot62.png.1038c6f8092270d1c08effc1b65b3131.png

ScreenShot67.png.35538f981670a1152dba609db087ab23.png

*If you do not use the Custom Skills Framework, you will get a Menu build with UI Extensions which will feel slightly clunky but still do the job, you are at no disadvantage beyond the difference in UI

Too late for one more thing? :P 

After some playing around this weekend, I noticed that the Sexlab filter, where I put in Aggressive works for people but not for creatures. Any way to implement that? 

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

After some playing around this weekend, I noticed that the Sexlab filter, where I put in Aggressive works for people but not for creatures. Any way to implement that?

I did that on purpose because I consider it to be very much a possibility to have aggressive human but not aggressive creature anims in a game, so using the Settings together might cause unnecessary errors

I can technically add sure, only takes 5min (@fluffy)

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I did that on purpose because I consider it to be very much a possibility to have aggressive human but not aggressive creature anims in a game, so using the Settings together might cause unnecessary errors

Actually I hope you not add agressive filter for Yamete manage creature animations, when I use it for human. I actually had issue, about  one creature mod, it strictly apply filter as agressive when mod trigger animaiton  >> I may really see a few animation even though there are many submissive animation for the creature.

Worst case user need to custom edit script to run all animation of the creature...  (ideally if we can choose filter for creature and a human separately, it is not problem though, maybe someone strictly add tag for each creature animation one by one ,,, then it work perfectly...)

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Worst case user need to custom edit script to run all animation of the creature...  (ideally if we can choose filter for creature and a human separately, it is not problem though, maybe someone strictly add tag for each creature animation one by one ,,, then it work perfectly...)

With Aroused Creatures, you can go in and manually add or remove the Aggressive tag, but as I was going through and taking some tags out of the Aggressive tagging, I noticed they were still activating during Yamete. I mean, this seems like an easier option than having to go into the mod itself to customize it. Just like I have to use SLATE (SexLab Tag Editor) to do the same with Human Animations.

7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Actually I hope you not add agressive filter for Yamete manage creature animations, when I use it for human. I actually had issue, about  one creature mod, it strictly apply filter as agressive when mod trigger animaiton  >> I may really see a few animation even though there are many submissive animation for the creature.

I only added another Input option below the 5p Tag Fields called "Creature"

Leave it blank and everything will stay as is, if you want to put an "Aggressive" in there itll only look for aggressives anims first. That should cover both sides to an acceptable degree

On 10/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, pinkfluf said:

I have my followers arousal set to 100, combination of seeing me in skimpy gear and seeing enemy npcs screwing quickly shifts them to 100 arousal. So male followers will screw the next thing leaving me open to attack. Where do I disable them in the filters? If not possible can you set follower arousal to 101? thanks

I expanded an Option in Filters, to further specify what Followers & NPC are allowed to attack

For Followers you can set Anyone/Noone/Only NPC (latter is still kinda redundant cause Followers would never attack other Followers/Player but meh), which should hopefully cover this? You can also always put the specific Follower(s) into the Aggressor-Exclude List

Im aware that theres always someone who only wants their brown eyed male followers with red hair and a cross shaped scare on their left foot to be able to assault female NPC and anyone else only does males or smth but I think as for realistic purposes this should cover everything now? Ayayah..

If there are no other (minor) QoL Feature Requests Id conclude V4 with this and start working on other Projects now. V4 will be released once the meshes Im waiting for are finished

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

For Followers you can set Anyone/Noone/Only NPC

Sounds great!

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

If there are no other (minor) QoL Feature Requests Id conclude V4

You: "Ugh...Cough...Splutter... gimme a health potion"

Follower : "Looks like you ain't gonna make it"

You : "W..Why are you unbuckling your belt?"

Follower : "I won't get this chance again"

PC or followers health is low and follower decides he/she will never get to screw you again so decides to perform Last Rites...

Chance Follower to attack Player/Follower on low health 0-100

Hmm thinking about this more the above is probably already included in some way!

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

If there are no other (minor) QoL Feature Requests Id conclude V4

Ack sorry I forgot to mention this one....

Is it possible when using reapers mercy on a defeated foe (bandit) to make them follow you, turn them into a guard (get a reward?!) and then witness their execution? once again sorry :(

40 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Is it possible when using reapers mercy on a defeated foe (bandit) to make them follow you, turn them into a guard (get a reward?!) and then witness their execution? once again sorry :(

When activating a bleeding out Target and after starting the Black Market Intro - taking on your first task, you will gain a new Ability added to the Player Aggressor Feature, which allows you to Capture bleeidng out NPC and force them to walk after you with a set of restrictions. This ability can later be upgraded into Enslavement

Captured or Enslaved NPC can be taken to the Black Market Leader and sold there for some money

The entire System is a bit janky but should work fine otherwise. Selling to Guards is technically also a possibility I guess. Maybe with a new Bounty Quest attached to it to instead of killing a NPC youre supposed to capture them alive, huh.. So many possibilities

I wont hide that the Selling is more of a "do it so its done" kinda thing; I tried it and it didnt work as well as I hoped to and now Im lacking motivation to redo the Black Market selling.

Fleshing out Black Market Intro & Selling is one of the high priority tasks for after V4.0 and any other kinda things like Guard Selling & Bounty Quests, or Follower interacting with the Bleeding out Player will also be V4.1+ features

Edited by Scrab
16 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Capture bleeidng out NPC and force them to walk after you with a set of restrictions

hmm guessing it'll have fallback in place to prevent using on followers accidentally.

17 minutes ago, Scrab said:

now Im lacking motivation to redo the Black Market selling

maybe you need a rest, sip a pinacolada, recharge them batteries and stop listening to semper (and me!)

I shall be quiet now with my crackpot ideas :(

Haven't been following the thread closely since my vacation, has the advanced Death Alternative thingy already been implemented or will be implemented for V4, or is that postponed?

edit:

How does the algorithm work which selects with actor goes next during a Resolution, and who joins in a 3p, 4p, 5p animation?

I suspect it works through the victoire list from the top to bottom, as suspiciously often the same actor goes again. My suggestion is that a valid actor is chosen at random.

Edited by Someone92
On 10/15/2021 at 11:43 PM, Someone92 said:

has the advanced Death Alternative thingy already been implemented or will be implemented for V4, or is that postponed?

Im planing on adding some basic ones for V4.X (with X > 0) and more advanced ones with V5

The death alternative Block for Player Victim is supposed to be fairly advanced, taking the Aggressor that knocked you down into Account if possible. May also collaborate with Nem from ODefeat on this

On 10/15/2021 at 11:43 PM, Someone92 said:

How does the algorithm work which selects with actor goes next during a Resolution, and who joins in a 3p, 4p, 5p animation?

The algorithm depends on how Actors position themselves and how PapyrusUtil serves me the Actors - basically map geometry and AI behavior is in charge of everything that happens there, making it mostly random from my POV

The actual rape algorithm orders any Victoire into a "victoire faction" which marks them as a potential partner in a chain rape. When the algorithm starts, it merely takes all Actors in the environment (they dont even need to be part of the Quest, they only need the Faction) and cycles through them until the Scene participants are being created. From there it splits based on your MCM Settings:

Either the Scene plays and just decides after that wheter or not another Scene should start

or on Scene end it repeats this scneario, pulling out all Actors from that Faction based on the Chance you set in the MCM; it does that until not enough Actors for an Animation can be found

The reason why the Quest is needed is not really because of the algorithm but to store the Dialogue and have everything being clean n tidy. Technically though if you really wanted you could create the entire Algorithm without a Quest allowing 100 participants and more to take turns but this requires you to micromanage packages and factions which is kind of annoying

38 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Anyway for an option to disable it?

I still dont know why that even happens in your game. If there is no notification, Yamete didnt call for a rob (its really just that simple) so whatever causes your follower to randomly lose weapons is not going back to the actual robbing Feature

Might it be the stripping perhaps? or maybe another mod? if only in combination

I still dont understand why your follower would lose their weapon

Edited by Scrab
8 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Because whatever you fix for me breaks pinks game and vice versa ? 

loool....maybe :( . I switch between v3 & latest v4, my highest char on v3 is lvl 16 with no weapon issues etc. but creatures don't work for some reason. When I switch to v4 creatures & everything works but at lvl 1 I experience thieving bandits run off with weapons. It's no biggie I can always add weapon via "additemenu" but it gets annoying when fighting andd followers are punching mobs.

But I think scrab may have a point with a mod conflict, it may just be a enemy npc with a disarming perk or something that picks the weapon up. :(

Would it be possible to get a replacement YamAnimationFrame.psc compiled? By my understanding of the code this should disable SL for npc/npc or npc/player interactions, using ostim or FG instead. I don't have access to the FG sources, so I cannot compile it myself.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9m8ia3avm3xqcp0/YamAnimationFrame.psc/file

Apologies for the mediafire link, I couldn't figure out how to attach it to the post.

6 hours ago, BringyTungus said:

Would it be possible to get a replacement YamAnimationFrame.psc compiled? By my understanding of the code this should disable SL for npc/npc or npc/player interactions, using ostim or FG instead. I don't have access to the FG sources, so I cannot compile it myself.

You want SL to be only be used for Creatures, aye?

The Code you have there is bugged and would cause the Scene to fail in 33% of all cases (or 50% if you only got one of OStim or FG)

Edited by Scrab

It is not directly related with this mod, but could you teach me way, to remove bow for NPC  (it seems NPC defaut equipment I suppose) when yamete manage NPC vs NPC (follower)?  I think Yamete clothing filter work correclty, but  is there way to remove bow only when sex?   (I remember there had been mods which can took of bow. but do not know recent mods for SE ) ?