Yamete.esp

• Repopulation of the Combat Quest respects new Filter settings

I cant post full versions anymore, Im on the final bit for V4 (doesnt mean Ill release V4 tomorrow)

Afaik I dont even know if the esp will work properly, so make sure to keep a backup or something

Edited by Scrab
52 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Afaik I dont even know if the esp will work properly, so make sure to keep a backup or something

thanks and sfine I have a million yametes on disk :)

Also wondering if you don't mind me asking what you'll be working on after Yamete (please say scrappies!, please say scrappies!)

Edited by pinkfluf
24 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Also wondering if you don't mind me asking what you'll be working on after Yamete (please say scrappies!, please say scrappies!)

I already started on Scrappies but will wait roughly a week or two after Yamete V4 before I get properly into it

In those 1 or 2 weeks I will probably take another look at the issues reported in SLUTS and update a bugfix patch there, dive quickly into AP for a day or two and if there werent any reports regarding Yametes MCM Settings, Scrappies is next

After that Joyfols is probably getting another Update and SLUTS V3 after that.

Somewhere between all of that I will also start working on a magic overhaul for Illusion Magic adding some fancy mind control & disguise spells into the game

Thats roughly my plan until December

Edited by Scrab
18 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I already started on Scrappies but will wait roughly a week or two after Yamete V4 before I get properly into it

Scrappies still works for me apart from the following...

1) Followers bug out with dialogue options (eg trading doesn't open up the trade screen)

2) I can't phase through my followers once they bug out. I use I'm walking here a DLL plugin which lets you move through followers - handy in tight corners). So I'm guessing the DLL checks for isplayerteamate & current scrappies somehow messes that up, which is why some were reporting how they're followers were naked. Anyway it's food for thought.

Scrappies Wishlist:

NPC Arousal       - NPC won't engage if arousal is this much, I set it to around default 40 (set to 101 to disable).

Follower Arousal - Followers won't engage if arousal is x amount, set to around 60-70 (set to 101 to disable).

Player Arousal    - Player won't be engaged unless arousal is x amount (set to 101 to disable).

Exclude Manakin Race - Being screwed by dummies is no fun!

Exclude Elder Race - Or just females and allow male elders? (or option in menu - I know some prob like their kinks with older wimin)

Clothing Check - Or form to add clothing as erotic etc (npcs gravitate towards sexy looking females instead of granny two shoes).

Well playing with the latest beta ver ?

But there are some problems

First, continues to be attacked when hostile state of the Bleedout followers and the Assult enemy With a high probability

Second, As you can see from the 'mixed' video below, the player entered the Bleedout state, but the battle resumes as he wakes up in a few seconds.

(Sry, I encoded it with 480p SDwide for the capacity)

Third, Followers are not Assaulted in the Traditional option. It's the same with the mixed options. Is there any problem?

20210929230338_1.jpg.8af4f40d32c3a7567c8c76343519f8c1.jpg

Edited by riorao
10 minutes ago, riorao said:

First, continues to be attacked when hostile state of the Bleedout followers and the Assult enemy With a high probability

Second, As you can see from the 'mixed' video below, the player entered the Bleedout state, but the battle resumes as he wakes up in a few seconds.

@semper_solus

Is this what happens in your game too? The assaults randomly skipping & combat continuing?

Under the hood, Mixed is just Rushed where Combat end is capped with Traditional rather than shut down, so the mid combat thing is the same (this is something I will also put more detail into after V4)

10 minutes ago, riorao said:

Third, Followers are not Assaulted in the Traditional option. It's the same with the mixed options. Is there any problem?

Thats normal. For the V4 release, Rushed only recognizes 1 Victim which in case the Player is defeated, will always be the player

That is something Im going to address after V4. Its not a bug or anything, just an aspect of the mod that lacks some detailing :)

Edited by Scrab
5 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Is this what happens in your game too? The assaults randomly skipping?

no, just sex motion is still coming out, but followers and enemies continue to hit the subjects as they recognize the battle.

When it is rigid due to overdamage, the target who suffered damage stops sex motion and has freeze motion, and the other target is still taking sex motion.

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Thats normal. For the V4 release, Rushed only recognizes 1 Victim which in case the Player is defeated, will always be the player

That is something Im going to address after V4. Its not a bug or anything, just an aspect of the mod that lacks some detailing

I thought it was only me, but this was normal. Ty for your answer.

I'm looking forward to after ver 4 ?

5 minutes ago, riorao said:

no, just sex motion is still coming out, but followers and enemies continue to hit the subjects as they recognize the battle.

Ah, my pardon

but then I have to tell you thats an error in the vanilla game. Its one of the reasons why Yamete needs a SKSE plugin

There is an inconsistency within the Vanilla Game which causes this behavior and its impossible to fix this very inconsistency within Papyrus. Considering your testing are.. fairly extreme if I look at the amount of enemies in your room this certain inconsistency becomes all the more prominent. On that note Im surprised the mod seems to be working fine other than this one issue

35 minutes ago, Scrab said:

@semper_solus

Is this what happens in your game too? The assaults randomly skipping & combat continuing?

That first part is what was happening (Knockdown then bleedout, then rejoin combat), regularly before, but with the latest beta, it only happened during the first 30 seconds of Combat and then was working, kind of how the video showed.

24 minutes ago, riorao said:

When it is rigid due to overdamage, the target who suffered damage stops sex motion and has freeze motion, and the other target is still taking sex motion.

This was also happening during that test 2 Betas ago, but I figured it had to do with enemy amount and time and just so much happening. I just assume that it takes a few scans for Yamete to truly register everything that's happening and be able to function properly.

And watching Rio's video, I generally run tests upwards of that chaotic. I start small... 1 enemy for each Follower, and if that works, then I stress test like that. But I usually find the issues during those 1 on 1 encounters, negating my need to move on to the overwhelming chaos ones.

7 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Wondering if there's an option for aggressive animations (apologies if this has been answered before). As all I'm seeing is loved up animes. thanks

You have full control over the Animations Yamete chooses with the Tagging System. Just add "aggressive" into the List to have SL filter for aggressive Animations

23 hours ago, semper_solus said:

I just assume that it takes a few scans for Yamete to truly register everything that's happening and be able to function properly.

Thats very much a possibility. The new Scan Algorithm is a lot more responsive than the old one - so responsive that it often starts the Quest before all Actors have properly entered Combat and the remaining Actors are added later. That can cause issues especially with a large amount of Actors like in the Video

Things not being 100% reliable is also something thats in expected measures because Yamete stresses out the Papyrus engine a lot, even though you may not realize this as much as with certain other defeat mods

Edited by Scrab
54 minutes ago, Scrab said:

You have full control over the Animations Yamete chooses with the Tagging System. Just add "aggressive" into the List to have SL filter for aggressive Animations

Thanks, I must have confused this over older versions (or was it scrappies?) that had a "enable aggressive animes".

@Scrab

I'm role playing as a healer/support mage with vokri mod can my heal aura negate the need for a potion like it does for vanilla injured npcs in the wild?

I have my followers arousal set to 100, combination of seeing me in skimpy gear and seeing enemy npcs screwing quickly shifts them to 100 arousal. So male followers will screw the next thing leaving me open to attack. Where do I disable them in the filters? If not possible can you set follower arousal to 101? thanks

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

with vokri mod can my heal aura negate the need for a potion like it does for vanilla injured npcs in the wild?

No clue. Depends on how that spell is made; if it has the restoration "RestoreHealth" keyword on its Effect & fires Hit Events, it will interact with Yametes Bleedouts yes

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Mark Antony said:

Oh yeah i guess i am how can i fix it?

By either doing a clean save or have someone send you an updated .json to override your bugged settings

I can give you a MCM.json with the default settings later