11 minutes ago, Connovar said:

Hi... I have a question... Why when you defeat a enemy there isn't an option to go through their inverntory..?? Is it how you planned or I missing someting..??

In Yamete old or latest v4  I've never been able to do that... ( sorry my english,..).

no there isnt

I wanted to redo Reapers Judgment to use UI Extension's Option Wheel instead anyway, Ill add it there :3

Edited by Scrab
6 hours ago, Scrab said:

What I was pointing at is that instances in which the Combat was still running by the time you encounter another Combat, the Combat Quest may not always recognize this combat and thus not apply an Essential Flag on you which could explain why the essential flag sometimes doesnt work

Ah, you were referring to the Essential flag.

That should have been the issue, as I conduct my tests by standing in front of Fort Greymoor and then run in.

First Essential test:

- Got into Bleedout, not sure anymore if I got out of bleedout before or after teh first anim, run away and combat started again without me doing a hostile action as far as I could tell (no raising weapons / spells, looting, talking, using a power or shout)

Second Essential test:

- Just died

Third Essential test:

- Got reduced to 0 health, got into bleedout, out of bleedout again, run away as the enemy tried to catch up to me, got into bleedout again with the notion "Bleedout Marker 1" or so added. Got into bleedout, but apparently too much time has passed.

Then, everytime Resolution seems to have ended the enemies reduced me to 0 health before I could even finish the standup animation.

Resolution also always ended after a few anims, sometimes just 1, even though with the number of enemies around me and Yamete setting it should have been around 12 anims

Papyrus.0 - Essential Test 1.log Papyrus.0 - Essential TEst 2.log Papyrus.0 - Essential Test 3.log

12 hours ago, Someone92 said:

(no raising weapons / spells, looting, talking, using a power or shout)

Apparently you are considered to be "raising your hands" when standing up again, which in turn ends Resolution and makes everyone hostile. I was able to avoid this behavior by adding a delay, waiting for the animation to end first

Skyrim is weird

Just dying is probably the Combat Quest not being fully started or so

Got reduced to 0 health, got into bleedout, out of bleedout again, run away as the enemy tried to catch up to me, got into bleedout again with the notion "Bleedout Marker 1" or so added. Got into bleedout, but apparently too much time has passed.

Did I mention that I dont like the essential flag? Basically you enter Bleedout, I put you out of Bleedout (because you have to be alive for anything to come) but because youre technically still in Bleedout you dont get the call for my own Bleedout and then that happens. There is no clean way to handle Bleedout other than building the feature specfifically around it and even then if its not super trivial itll bug out half the time

I hope  to gain access to some new entry points with a SKSE plugin that will make this flag entirely redundant

Resolution also always ended after a few anims, sometimes just 1, even though with the number of enemies around me and Yamete setting it should have been around 12 anims

SexLab not being able to find default animations. That happens when e.g. a 4p or 5p animation is chosen. SLs base library doesnt include 4p or 5p animations (or cant find them, Idk)

I added a backup which should in theory look for a new set of animations each time it cant find one until its down to a 2p animation (Basically if it cant find a 5p animation it looks for a 4p then a 3p then a 2p and then kicks you out), which should in theory prevent this from happening, ayah

Ill inject UIExtension into Reapers Judgement and then upload the fixes :)

I have..

Robbed = 0

Robbing Behaviour = By Value

Min Value = 0g

Filter Type = Restrictive

I didn't notice a notification (too hectic but it may have happened) but my follower Kaiden lost his sword again, saw it on an enemies back. Anyway that enemy died and disappeared, is there a way of disabling the robbed mechanic. By the way the sword value is 2k. thanks

8 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I didn't notice a notification (too hectic but it may have happened) but my follower Kaiden lost his sword again, saw it on an enemies back. Anyway that enemy died and disappeared, is there a way of disabling the robbed mechanic. By the way the sword value is 2k. thanks

Robbed is a part of Resolution, meaning it only happens when someone gets knocked down. Theyd be robbed instead of raped in that case.. or get nothing done to them at all. Robbed would also steal majority of the inventory, not just a single weapon

Would be noted onto the log too

Do you have stripping enabled? 

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

I added a backup which should in theory look for a new set of animations each time it cant find one until its down to a 2p animation (Basically if it cant find a 5p animation it looks for a 4p then a 3p then a 2p and then kicks you out), which should in theory prevent this from happening, ayah

Ah yes, I was also testing if Yamete can properly react to not having 4p and 5p anims, which is way I haven't disabled them in those test run. :)

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Did I mention that I dont like the essential flag? (...)

Sounds like a pain in the butt.

PRoperly something for V5, but is it possible to include the following in a reliable and fast way

- Stamina and Magicka threshold: Similar to the health mechanic, you can only be put in bleedout if you have lost x% of your stamina / magicka

- Minimum conditions needed: Instead of one condition (health, naked, stamina, magicka) fulfilled x ones have to be true. E.g. you can only be put in bleedout if you are naked and below x% health, or stamina and magicka is below x% and so on

- Dynamic chances / chance for a knockdown increases with loss of health; e.g. base chance is 10%, below 80% health it's doubled (2*10%), below 60% it's tripled (3*10%) and so on

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

I hope  to gain access to some new entry points with a SKSE plugin that will make this flag entirely redundant

Oh, Scrabby doing some shady trades with a Russian hacker in the dark web to bring us the best mod possible? :P

46 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

PRoperly something for V5, but is it possible to include the following in a reliable and fast way

With Papyrus? no

Theres already a 1 to 2 second delay between hit registration & end of hit validation. Adding anything on top will only delay this even more (and I will include a new feature in V4 which will make this delay even more obvious) 

In a C++ environment probably yes, but not in Papyrus

46 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

to bring us the best mod possible?

Replacing the Essential flag is just the tip of the iceberg for the mod with the silly name :) 

Edited by Scrab

V4.B4.3

Yamete!.7z

• SexLab: In case no Animation can be found with a certain Actor combination, Yamete will recursively remove Actors until either an Animation is found or the Actors to animate is below 2 (Basically if you dont have 5p Animations, Yamete will look for 4p, then 3p, then 2p and then cancel the call) 
  • Fixed an issue causing Actors in Traditional to become hostile instantaneously after Traditional ended
  • Redid Reapers Judgement:

1) The SFX for Claimed Victims is now slightly purplish instead of grey

2) UI Extensions is now a requirement

The new Menu:

image.png.a0e62d16692b7851a1d77e6b88c5fa98.png

• Options unavailable are colored Red
  • You can now Access the inventory of Knocked down & claimed Victims
  • You can now kill victims affected by Type 0
  • "Gnade" is an Ability unlocked by Reapers Mercy. Its currently inaccessible
Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

"Gnade" is an Ability unlocked by Reapers Mercy. Its currently inaccessible

You really love to use foreign names for everything, right? :P

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

With Papyrus? no

That's too bad. Had hoped Yamete could force me the keep track of and carefully use my resources (Stamina and Magicka).

Seems I'll have to wait until you find proper way to implement that Essential alternative before I can use the mod in a serious play-through.

53 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

You really love to use foreign names for everything, right?

Wait until you see the names of my magic overhauls kek

53 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Seems I'll have to wait until you find proper way to implement that Essential alternative before I can use the mod in a serious play-through

My pardon. Technically it wouldnt be an issue to add but it potentially increases the delay up to 3 seconds or something crazy if I were to go all out on everything

On that note though looking for the "essential alternative" is one of the first things I want to do when getting to work on V5 so meh

Edited by Scrab

Oh,, I like the UI (enhanced much)  then,,,

>>Enslave 

how it work?  ?   and can I request, if it means make victim as your slave function?    if so,, Can you auto clone leveld NPC victims? 

Now I reserch the way to clone only about leveled NPC,, (or I may often see they change face suddenly,, even though I keep them)

41 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Technically it wouldnt be an issue to add but it potentially increases the delay up to 3 seconds or something crazy if I were to go all out on everything

Wondering, would it be possible to instead check if an actor is susceptible to a knockdown on the OnHit event

do a check every 1-2 seconds if an actor in the combat quest is susceptible to a knockdown and if so, add a specific active effect on them, and on the OnHit event just check if said actor has the specific active effect?

To speed up the application / removal of said active effect every actor which according to the filter can never be victim gets said effect and is removed from the actor list for that period check.

Dunno if the slave trader NPCs have already been added, but a suggestion regarding them:
- An MCM option for them to be male-only, female-only, or mixed.

48 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Wondering, would it be possible to instead check if an actor is susceptible to a knockdown on the OnHit event

do a check every 1-2 seconds if an actor in the combat quest is susceptible to a knockdown and if so, add a specific active effect on them, and on the OnHit event just check if said actor has the specific active effect?

To speed up the application / removal of said active effect every actor which according to the filter can never be victim gets said effect and is removed from the actor list for that period check.

That sounds overly complicated. Something I could technically try is splitting the knockdown into multiple scripts, assuming that this would open multiple threads, which would heavily speed up Health Threshold & similar checks but idk if the engine would survive that (the mainreason why onhit is so slow is because of the armor analytics but Id have to avoid threads overlapping then which could cause other issues so meh

Yamete operates beyond what Papyrus is supposed to be capable off, the fact that we got as far as we do without constantly crashing or lagging out like a certain other defeat mod is kind of impressive on its own, but the time Papyrus takes to go through all the code all the time is really rough. Moving it into a SKSE plugin will do a lot of good to the mod and your game

If porting it to LE wont be too much work Id even consider doing that too. Yamete is too complex a project to be exclusively written in Papyrus, especially with what is planned going forward

48 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Dunno if the slave trader NPCs have already been added, but a suggestion regarding them:
- An MCM option for them to be male-only, female-only, or mixed.

They arent, Im currently working on the level up system which only needs the Agents (Agents != Slave Traders). There will be more non-english skill names btw :)

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

>>Enslave 

how it work?

You activate a bleeding out or claimed Victim, click the "Enslave" option, That will pull the Victim out of w/e they are currently in, play the vanilla hands tied Animation, undress them and make them a pseudo follower. Thats it

I want to avoid overloading the Slavery Feature too much. Ill add a way to cleanly hand over a slave in some way and will probably leave it at that

If someone would like to make it to be more than that, Id hope they create their own mod to expand it

My plans regarding player aggressor are about the Black Market & Agents, not so much the enslavement itself. Most people here also rather see Victim feature heavily expanded

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

Can you auto clone leveld NPC victims? 

No, You just submit the claimed NPC on the spot and take them with you. They dont despawn and stick with you for as long as you want

They dont fight but can carry stuff

Edited by Scrab
54 minutes ago, Scrab said:

They arent, Im currently working on the level up system which only needs the Agents

Aren't those the NPCs you are selling / trading in your captures "slaves" to to gain points for the Capture feature? Sounds like slave traders to me. :P

But okay, then my suggestion is about those "Agents".

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Why not an option in "Consequences" for the defeated Player to be sent to Simple Slavery Plus Plus (LE/SE) after being raped?

There will be, but I want to focus on Reapers Mercy first. Simple Slavery entry may sound simple but I actually havent written anything of the consequence evaluation yet so I pushed that back. My main priority right now is to make V4 playable - in all directions

Player Victim is done for the main release, adding new Consequences is V4.x stuff, including stuff like SlaveTats, Toys & DD integration

31 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

then my suggestion is about those "Agents".

Agents have no Gender and they arent interested in buying or selling anyone

Did I mention that the essential flag is just the tip of the iceberg?

I know who you are talking about and yea I can this option :)

Edited by Scrab

Well, you've done it. Works as well as I'd like it.

Only minor issues are found in things like Werewolf knockbacks occasionally messing up knockdown triggers, spiders stuck in animation after the scene is finished, but these have been issues I've noticed are unique to the creature and not a mod.

My last request would be an option to set Endless to only Followers. 5 Followers, 5 Endless slots. I don't need NPCs taking up those valuable positions. :P