4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I dont know what you mean by previous System, I didnt exactly change much on the System

Well, the last system, at least according to how you had it laid out (Where armor pieces and Knockdown chance were under the same section) worked as follows:

I have armor set to <4 with a 20% chance of Knockdown occurring. When armor dropped below 4, the 20% chance would occur and would seamlessly go into bleedout.

With the current system:

Armor is set to <4, Follower goes into bleedout and THEN a 20% chance of whether or not the scene starts.

This has never been an issue before, and now it is, so something got switch around or out of order on this particular aspect of the mod. This is what I'm saying.

6 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Armor is set to <4, Follower goes into bleedout and THEN a 20% chance of whether or not the scene starts.

No thats not how it works

Regarding this, what changed was:

Before V4, the mod would check once if a Hit should be registered based on the Chance Settings in "Defeat" and then check for Hp, then have another Chance Check for the one set in Conditions and then check for Vulnerable

With the new System, the mod only checks if a Hit should be registered once with the Chance Setting on Conditions and then immediatly runs both checks for Weakened & Vulnerable

In both cases, if either of those checks return true, youre getting knocked out. There is no "maybe", at least not in your version :)

9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Please try if you can compile this script of mine

SLAbusedPlayerMain.pex

Edited by Scrab

Seems you can compile them just fine.

I'll have to see if I can make a MCM menu myself, as after I manually copy-paste all Yamete script sources into the SE default folder I got the error that SKI_ConfigBase is missing.

edit:

Tested the mod itself.

First test, PC died despite being Essential.

Second test, the same happened. Is the Essential feature not fully implemented yet?

Papyrus.0 - Died.log Papyrus.0 - Died a second time.log

Edited by Someone92
50 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Seems you can compile them just fine.

I'll have to see if I can make a MCM menu myself, as after I manually copy-paste all Yamete script sources into the SE default folder I got the error that SKI_ConfigBase is missing.

thinking about it

What do you want to do with it anyway? Resolution in Traditional includes COmbat oriented Dialogue, I guess an additional parameter to disable the Dialougue wouldnt be too bad?

and for compiling MCM you need SkyUI SDK 5.1

Home · schlangster/skyui Wiki · GitHub

23 minutes ago, Scrab said:

and for compiling MCM you need SkyUI SDK 5.1

Home · schlangster/skyui Wiki · GitHub

Thanks, that what was missing.

Yeah, not I get errors that Ostim and Flowergirls are missing. I'll properly have to install them too.

23 minutes ago, Scrab said:

What do you want to do with it anyway?

For now, I want to create a simple mod that gives the PC three spells that poll all actors / female actors / male actors around the player and starts a Yamete Resolution with all of them.

Eventually, I want to make a stalker mod that uses Yamete's Resolution so I do not have to re-invent the wheel again.

edit:

Btw, I have added two logs to the previous post. From my tests Essential player does not seem to work properly.

Edited by Someone92
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Second test, the same happened. Is the Essential feature not fully implemented yet?

Should be, but only during Combat, while the Combat Quest is active

Last I tested it it worked fine

9 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Would be nice if we had a surrender mechanic

We will have a surrender mechanic but I dont want to push V4 back more n more n more n more n more thus Ill focus on rounding everything up first before start working on completely new things

V4 is already more than 3 times the content of V3

Edited by Scrab
10 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Then tell me why Lydia gets Knocked down when her armor is <4 but not Assaulted 20% of the time when I never had that problem before? I don't understand why that's different when it was never an issue before

How are your Resolution Settings Set? In the Defeat Page?

Resolution is now also affecting Rushed, so if you didnt disable the Robbed Consequence, that one might be chosen instead of Raped, not playing a Scene

6 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I am wondering, are Consequences already implemented? The Left For Dead one.

Cause for some reason a while after Resolution ends sometimes the screen gets dark, and the PC is re-positioned to a hundred meter or so away.

Everything that is currently in the MCM is implemented and "should" be working. 

The only thing missing is Reapers Mercy being unable to claim targets

52 minutes ago, Scrab said:

We will have a surrender mechanic but I dont want to push V4 back more n more n more n more n more thus Ill focus on rounding everything up first before start working on completely new things

V4 is already more than 3 times the content of V3

forgive me, v4 is great, was mostly saying in jest at being bashed to bits by giants.

16 hours ago, Someone92 said:

As has been stated several times, the betas are not backwards compatible to each other, maybe even to V3.

If you have installed any of them at any point and saved your game, it is likely that later versions will not work properly.

Not backwards compatible? so in other words, this mod needs an entirely "new game start" to work properly? not even a "clean save" will work? if so, sorry for asking. I wasn't part of that conversation. quite excited for v4.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Everything that is currently in the MCM is implemented and "should" be working. 

Cause right now I still have the following issues:

- Enemies do not become hostile after Resolution immediately when I draw my weapon or even attack them

- Conclusion after Traditional starts very delayed, Once I even got knocked down right before the screen got dark and I was teleported away right as the SexLab anim was about to start (which then started in the wilderness)

I have done some very messy tests with a new game an hour or so ago. Will do some cleaner ones later.

Papyrus.0 - Messy Multiple Test.log

53 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Not backwards compatible? so in other words, this mod needs an entirely "new game start" to work properly? not even a "clean save" will work?

Unlike Oblivion, you cannot create a "clean save" as scripts can remain in your save game and cause issues later. There are some programs that claim to be able to clean save games

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34601

but I do not know if they work reliable.

Yes, for each beta you need a new game. I do not know if you can upgrade from V3 to V4 during a play-through.

edit:

You may not need to start a new game for each beta. However not doing so created issues for me that scenes were not started or conditions / filters were not adhered to correctly.

Edited by Someone92
21 minutes ago, mcnv said:

Not backwards compatible? so in other words, this mod needs an entirely "new game start" to work properly? not even a "clean save" will work? if so, sorry for asking. I wasn't part of that conversation. quite excited for v4.

I do not think so.   The only reason , new game will be recommended is, it should be clear for all things.  (never happen user miss understand or remain problem which caused by another mod)   and it should be most safe way to test mods. 

but if your save data (by Falrim toos)  is clean enough = it perfectly remove all instances or edit cauesd by this mod,  it should be OK. actually I test so about most of mods version up. 

at same time your FNIS usage is reasonable. when remove or add mods which include animation files,  we need to run FNIS and make patch again.

Though I think yamete not change about animation for each beta version.  but when un-activate mod,, we need to run FNIS again to load the save data. 

then when install new version, and activate it, we need to run FNIS again.

(So I basically keep clean profile and FNIS patch with MO2. it not include Yamete mod. and keep clean  save data which only be shown with the profile.  

then when test  new version, at first duplicate profile rename >>  in the new test profile>> run Fnis >> make patch as different name. .  MO2 offer way to make patch for different profiles only.  

if new version up-dated, and hope to test , I only need to return clean proflie, duplicate again (remove old one), and install > run FNIS... it may need for all version up-date  test.  at least it is more easy than perfect start new game... 

54 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Cause right now I still have the following issues:

Nobody reported anything after I originally "fixed" them, so I took them off the list

I just checked on essential player btw and as long as the combat quest is running, the player is considered essential and wont die. So thats working as intended

I want to avoid a permanent essential solution as its bothersome to me if you are essential 24/7 and literally cant die no matter how stupid you are playing. Jumping down a cliff without some sort of means to survive should kill you and its extremely awkward if it doesnt imo

I did however recognize a consistency issues with my Scan that causes the Combat Quest to not restart properly if Combat starts during its shut down process (which takes roughly 15 seconds), so that might be causing an issue in your case

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

How are your Resolution Settings Set? In the Defeat Page?

Resolution is now also affecting Rushed, so if you didnt disable the Robbed Consequence, that one might be chosen instead of Raped, not playing a Scene

Same as before. Nothing else has changed. This has literally been the only system I have been using while testing followers. You trusted me before as a tester, trust me now. I don't know how else to explain it other than this...

A = Armor Value <4

B = Chance on Hit 20%

C = Knockdown

D = Assault

How it was working in-game before by repeated testing:

A then B activated C immediately followed by D

How it is playing out now:

A activates C then B followed by maybe D if it decides

EDIT: and also again, the Armor Break Destroy isnt destroying, only unequipping.

Edited by semper_solus
3 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

You trusted me before as a tester, trust me now.

Im not "not trusting" you, Im just trying to understand the path the code takes in your game so I can backtrack where your issue may come from

Ill upload another hotfix version in an hour or two which will add a few more traces to the log, maybe thatll help. The log you posted looked completely normal and the only "RNG" that can happen is that the evaluation of the Scenario in Resolution returns 1 or 0, which would skip the Animation. 0 should only happen if both Raped & Robbed are at 0 though

11 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

EDIT: and also again, the Armor Break Destroy isnt destroying, only unequipping.

I fixed that just now :)

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I did however recognize a consistency issues with my Scan that causes the Combat Quest to not restart properly if Combat starts during its shut down process (which takes roughly 15 seconds), so that might be causing an issue in your case

Shouldn't the Combat quest be long finished when Resolution finished? I mean you said that those two were completely separated.

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Shouldn't the Combat quest be long finished when Resolution finished? I mean you said that those two were completely separated.

It is, and by the time it ends Resolution would already start but that wasnt what I was after

What I was pointing at is that instances in which the Combat was still running by the time you encounter another Combat, the Combat Quest may not always recognize this combat and thus not apply an Essential Flag on you which could explain why the essential flag sometimes doesnt work

Edited by Scrab

V4.B4.2

Yamete!.7z

• Removed Delay between an ending Chain Rape & Consequence Start in Traditional
  • In Traditional, drawing Weapons after Resolution ended will instantly stop resolution, turning surrounding Actors hostile
  • Fixed an issue causing Armor Destruction to never apply, even with Chance being set to 100%
  • Fixed an issue causing the Combat Quest to get stuck if Combat started again while it is in its shut down sequence. The shut down Sequence will now be delayed until no Combat occurs for 20 seconds before the Combat Quest will properly close itself
  • Increased Slots for Enslavement from 1 to 3

As mentioned I also added some Traces to more easily be able to track down the path & analyze what happens after an Actor got knocked down

Yametes Global Script has an additional parameter to disable Resolution Dialogue, set to anything but 0 to disable Dialogue (As with anything, I dont bother about backwards compatibility right now, so if you are playing around with this Script make sure to pass this new Parameter otherwise the Functioncall will fail)

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

V4.B4.2

Yamete!.7z 355.32 kB · 5 downloads

• Removed Delay between an ending Chain Rape & Consequence Start in Traditional
  • In Traditional, drawing Weapons after Resolution ended will instantly stop resolution, turning surrounding Actors hostile
  • Fixed an issue causing Armor Destruction to never apply, even with Chance being set to 100%
  • Fixed an issue causing the Combat Quest to get stuck if Combat started again while it is in its shut down sequence. The shut down Sequence will now be delayed until no Combat occurs for 20 seconds before the Combat Quest will properly close itself
  • Increased Slots for Enslavement from 1 to 3

As mentioned I also added some Traces to more easily be able to track down the path & analyze what happens after an Actor got knocked down

Yametes Global Script has an additional parameter to disable Resolution Dialogue, set to anything but 0 to disable Dialogue (As with anything, I dont bother about backwards compatibility right now, so if you are playing around with this Script make sure to pass this new Parameter otherwise the Functioncall will fail)

FYI with this latest release the conditions base settings (hit chance, blocked. melee) aren't saving for me - they default back to 0. On a new game.

Its loading my MCM settings from somewhere - could it be because this is from an earlier release of version 4? If so, how do i delete it to test?

Edited by lytton
11 minutes ago, lytton said:

Its loading my MCM settings from somewhere - could it be because this is from an earlier release of version 4? If so, how do i delete it to test?

I dont have this issue, so it might be a glitched preset or so. Did you not do a new game? or at least clean save?

28 minutes ago, Scrab said:

I dont have this issue, so it might be a glitched preset or so. Did you not do a new game? or at least clean save?

Thanks for the quick response. I did a new game. I've tried deleting Yamete v4 from MO2 and reinstalling, rather than installing over the top. I still have the saved settings and the new settings revert back on exit - are these MCM settings saved outside the mod?