Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Does V4 work with LE?

 

Yes but youll have to do some FNIS stuff to get it to work

 

Download tuxas V3.1 and grab the .hkx files from it, then the .hkx posted here 

Next you get my latest Beta; replace the .hkx from my version with the one from V3.1 and the one you downloaded on the previous beta post, then run FNIS for modders to get a LE version of the FNIS behavior file

 

After that the mod should work for LE

Link to comment
On 9/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, Scrab said:

I dont even know how Defeat handles this, does it even have this kind of check or just disables some things entirely?

To be honest, me neither. LE crashed too often to be playable, so the last combat rape mod I used was Oblivion's WappyOne's Lovers RaperS.

That reminds me, does Skyrim also have a Responsibility / morality value for NPCs? So that you could set that NPCs with a Responsibility value of x or higher won't rape you to prevent that e.g. guards rape you.

 

On 9/21/2021 at 1:50 PM, Scrab said:

Most algorithms in Yamete dont recognize the Player as a special kind of Actor

I was wondering because the old MCM specifically talked about NPC bleedouts, and didn'T mentioned PC ones.

 

A question about settings in Conditions:
If I set Health Threshold to 0%, Strip Chance to 0%, and Essential Player enabled, does a knockdown / bleedout / consequence happens guaranteed at reaching 0 health?

 

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I overhauled some Highlights, Option Names & Read me's across the MCM

Looks much cleaner so far. Will see if I can find some hrd to understand parts in the future.

 

Adult Frames -> SebLab Options -> Arousal is set by default to -1.

 

 

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

If I set Health Threshold to 0%, Strip Chance to 0%, and Essential Player enabled, does a knockdown / bleedout / consequence happens guaranteed at reaching 0 health?

Uh.. in the new MCM, if you set hit recognition in Base Settings to 0%, then both Vulnerable (no Armor worn) and Weakened (Hp Threshold) will be basically disabled. The only way for you to then be knocked down is by using the Essential Setting, ye

 

29 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

That reminds me, does Skyrim also have a Responsibility / morality value for NPCs? So that you could set that NPCs with a Responsibility value of x or higher won't rape you to prevent that e.g. guards rape you

In a way, yes. Morality in Vanilla has 4 Stages, reaching from committing no crime whatsoever to willingly commit any crime. No crime is what majority of townsfolk has

Though I dare to question, what would those people do to you if not raping you, robbing is kinda out of question there too. Guess Id then had to expand on Resolution quite a bit to make sure theres something that covery everything

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

The only way for you to then be knocked down is by using the Essential Setting, ye

Nice, so it's a Death Alternative alternative, then. :)

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

No crime is what majority of townsfolk has

Hm, so it is practically useless.

In Oblivion for the most part only guards had Responsibility of 100, so you could use that to easily exclude them from assaulting someone and / or joining a gang rape.

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Guess Id then had to expand on Resolution quite a bit to make sure theres something that covery everything

If there is a guard among the victors the default prison outcome is one idea (if you have a bounty).

 

Simple Slavery Plus Plus is another candidate.

If you want to be more specific, becoming the Public Whore of the city you have been bested in sounds also like a fitting outcome (if bounty and guard among victors).

 

Oh wait, Resolutions, not Consequences.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Added an Option to set Arousal in the MCM under Adult Frames -> SexLab

Yay!!!

 

I know you've not done it yet but I was thinking about potions etc and was thinking about vampire support for both followers and npcs, would it be possible to have an option in yamete..

 

1) Vampiric Feed NPC  - Enable/Disable  - (Become frenzied and feed on enemy/ally when health is too low)

2) Vampiric Feed Follower - Enable/Disable - (As above but just for followers)

3) Chance a vamp (follower or NPC) will feed - Slider - (To stop them from becoming perpetually healed in combat )

4) Chance a vamp (follower or NPC) will feed on player - Slider - (Setting slider to max makes player a human cattle)

5) Race check - Use specific vamp feeding animes (sexual vampire feed has some listed)

 

I don't know if there are any 4-5p animes for vamp feeding would be cool though!

 

And you just woke up and are wondering "what's this fruitcake typing now"!

Link to comment

with my testing so far V4.B3.3 looks good....

 

I got re-used repeatedly (twice) by one guy (it's ok no other actors in area),  I've set sexlab to "victims redress" as off, as expected I was naked between each turn. So that defo works!

 

a few niggles...

 

1) not using custom bleedouts, reapers mercy is off but I still got the menu on an enemy npc. Couldn't reproduce the issue so it's just weird!

2) Somehow followers redress except for boots, hands and hats, which is weird.

3) SL aroused function works buuuut would like an additional separate one for followers or just change it so it affects only followers (pretty pls!!).

 

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Hm, so it is practically useless.

Basically yes

In a nutshell, Guards & Townsfolk are no crime, enemies & followers are any crime. The middle things are more exceptions; even the Thievesguild guys are "No Crime" even though youd assume they wouldnt mind doing some theft

 

Though theres nothing stopping me from a "Corrupted Guards" option, other than, of course, the lack of Resolution Options

 

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Oh wait, Resolutions, not Consequences.

Ye, thats the actual issue

 

Technically in Rushed I if the Script would execute faster (SKSE plugin still in waiting room) I could NPC just have ignore you, so Rushed would easily be able to Skip Resolution and loop itself in knockdown & standing up. I think Naked Defeat does it like that bascally, where it puts you on your feet again after falling into Bleedout a few times before it does the real knockdown

 

Traditional I may be able to combine Consequences & Resolution but it would be awkward for things like Left for Dead, which is intended more to be a kind of consequences when you blackout from exhaustion due to what happened in Resolution

 

10 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

1) Vampiric Feed NPC  - Enable/Disable  - (Become frenzied and feed on enemy/ally when health is too low)

2) Vampiric Feed Follower - Enable/Disable - (As above but just for followers)

When I read this I think about an ODefeat kind of assault that feeds instead of rapes. I think something like that would be better of in a Vampire Overhaul that optionally hooks into Yamete or so (technically easily doable, practically I need to clear up my ToDo list first)

 

What might be interesting is adding an Option like that to the Enslavement Feature though

 

10 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

3) Chance a vamp (follower or NPC) will feed - Slider - (To stop them from becoming perpetually healed in combat )

4) Chance a vamp (follower or NPC) will feed on player - Slider - (Setting slider to max makes player a human cattle)
5) Race check - Use specific vamp feeding animes (sexual vampire feed has some listed)

That could easily be its own Resolution Option

Where Vampires would feed on human Victims, have a Chance to affect with Sanguine Vampiris or how its called & give you a temporary debuff that reduces max Hp

Custom Animations is something I could never get to work btw  :^) 

 

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

1) not using custom bleedouts, reapers mercy is off but I still got the menu on an enemy npc. Couldn't reproduce the issue so it's just weird!

You dont need Reapers Mercy to interact with Bleedouts other than the Vanilla Default one

That said there is one more custom Bleedout which is not listed in the MCM: Type0. Talked about that one a few times before but its a special Bleedout that only lasts 5 seconds and dispells itself afterwards leaving the Victim behind without pulling it out of Bleedout. Its used for things like the entry Bleedout in Rushed but also between Animations in Chain Rapes

Type 0 is a Bleedout, so Reapers Judgements reacts to it. This is intended to a certain degree cause you should still be able to give them a Potion in Rushed to rescue them from Resolution (because of the delay in script, the timing feels very strict but it works so I left it in.. huh). I already disabled all Options but Potion from Reapers Judgement if the Victim is affected by Type 0 though

 

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

2) Somehow followers redress except for boots, hands and hats, which is weird.

Still didnt do the redress Functions. That was the thing I might start working on in that very moment here now, yay.

 

2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

3) SL aroused function works buuuut would like an additional separate one for followers or just change it so it affects only followers (pretty pls!!).

wut?

 

 

Link to comment
Quote

This one includes, next to the changes to the MCM, a reimplementation of Reapers Judgement which allows you to

1) Claim

2) Enslave

3) Kill

4) Assault

5) Rescue

..any Actor in Bleedout, though if its a Vanilla caused Bleedout you will have to enable Reapers Mercy first to gain access to the menu

 

it offer some variation thanks. (As PC with reparirs mercy) at same itme if you still forgive me request something about PC with reparis mercy.

 

What I really hope to see is, set tie for NPC, after they knock down. or .(bleed out).

As agressive role, they may  do 2 things case by case.

 

1.  just start Assault / kill  then rob etc.

 

2.  First tie up.  >>Only restrict to atack PC >>  PC caan start talking with their tie up victim.  (dialogue) 

 

eg if  you knock out NPC,  then they almost die, but PC not hope it now.. then he just tie up but use magic to return health (if he hope it), or he can enjoy ,victim against him never surrender PC when you talk with as agressor.   (of course PC know, victim have no ability to atack PC by tie up, then PC try to change the attitude)

 

This small "tie up" or "restraint" phase offer more imagination, when play as PC agressor.. then it will be expanded by use dialogues.  

So If you have plan to enhance it, I really hope there should be "tie-up" phase then PC select those options from UI or dialogue should offer more natural role play. even though it offfered really simple one..

 

Though I still do not understand all your plan, which direction you really enhance this mod ... then just request what I may hope... 

bleed out > choose one of option.

 

"Tie up / Untie (toglle) , Claim, Enslave, Kill,   Assult , Rescue"    if they just  be knocked down, they still not our slave.. so Untie means, release them ... PC may hope to your victim as faithful slave or not hope it... (but hope to restrict the victim) 

 Sorry If this request is out of this mod direction... (I still not this mod direction so clear I suppose, you may plan to enhance after get slave.... but how NPC turn faithful slave. is my interesting part... 

 

Edited by greenmango12
Link to comment

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

When I read this I think about an ODefeat kind of assault that feeds instead of rapes. I think something like that would be better of in a Vampire Overhaul that optionally hooks into Yamete or so (technically easily doable, practically I need to clear up my ToDo list first)

Yeah, reason why I came up with that is I was planning a playthrough with me being a semi-human cattle to my vampire followers and thought "hold on the healing potions aren't something vamps chug down when injured are they?" . Would be nice if they fed on me or whatever's at hand :)

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Custom Animations is something I could never get to work btw  :^)

I might be oversimplyfing in thinking this but wouldn't setting up a tag under Adult Frames - Sexlab - Vampire (and vampire tag). With code to check if vamp option enabled and then race check per actor to to launch sexlab scene? If I make no sense it's my naptime soon !

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:
3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

3) SL aroused function works buuuut would like an additional separate one for followers or just change it so it affects only followers (pretty pls!!).

wut?

 

My followers obey the sl arousal limit now and don't engage in scenes but other npcs don't engage in scenes either until said arousal limit is met. And I do miss the " xyz is being assaulted by xyz" as i run through skyrim.

 

I'm currently playing a conjurer and a wee problem I've run into is my "avenging wraith" (designed by apocalypse to die quick and then come back strong) is getting screwed everytime in combat now arousal limit helps alleviate this but can it be possible to add this as a filter? I know summons aren't part of factions etc. so would IsCommandedActor=1 work?

Anyway to resolve my problem I forwarded the record in apocalypse to an empty esp and added follower faction to its npc record but now I get my followers screwing her in scrappies :(

Link to comment

Started working on the Redress now first, this will work as follows:

 

When an Actor is recognized by the Combat Quest for the first time, they will be flagged & have their Armor saved

  • When Combat ends & Resolution doesnt start, any Actor that is not affected by a permanent Bleedout (Reapers Judgement, Withered & Death Sentence) will equip their Armor back on
  • (Traditional) When Combat ends & Resolution does start, any Actor that is not a Victim and not affected by a permanent Bleedout will reequip their Armor
  • (Traditional) After Resolution ends, any Victim that is not affected by a permanent Bleedout will reequip their Armor

Only Armor a NPC has with them by the time of this call will be equipped. Meaning if Armor will be dropped instead of unequipped, they may not have the required armor in ther inventory, thus equipping will be skipped. I let the Vanilla Game handle equippment of Armor in that case

 

2 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

This small "tie up" or "restraint" phase offer more imagination, when play as PC agressor.. then it will be expanded by use dialogues.  

Once Reapers Judgement works as expected I can easily add new options to it

The issue with things like tying stuff up is gaining access to the animations (which I admittedly dont even know where I would start in this case). As everything in this mod, the tying up function in itself would be created in it sown bubble so it doesnt directly conflict with anything else and allows for easy and risk free expansion

 

Adding this is low priority right now though. As mentioned I need to get my hands on Animations first, I guess its Zaz what Im looking for here?

 

30 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

me being a semi-human cattle to my vampire followers and thought "hold on the healing potions aren't something vamps chug down when injured are they?" . Would be nice if they fed on me or whatever's at hand :)

Ah... you mean the other way around. I thought actively trying to feed on an enemy in place of killing them or something

That might be slightly more complicated, well have to see but its a cute idea, might add it if I got time

 

31 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I might be oversimplyfing in thinking this but wouldn't setting up a tag under Adult Frames - Sexlab - Vampire (and vampire tag). With code to check if vamp option enabled and then race check per actor to to launch sexlab scene? If I make no sense it's my naptime soon !

Not everyone using Yamete will be using SexLab :)

 

31 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

My followers obey the sl arousal limit now and don't engage in scenes but other npcs don't engage in scenes either until said arousal limit is met. And I do miss the " xyz is being assaulted by xyz" as i run through skyrim.

I see. Thats the reason why Arousal is tricky, not everyone has an arousal assigned to them when you frist met them. Bandits n other radiant encounters in particular dont have an Arousal until I ask, in which case their Arousal will be set to 0

From that perspective I makes sense to add that I guess

 

33 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I'm currently playing a conjurer and a wee problem I've run into is my "avenging wraith" (designed by apocalypse to die quick and then come back strong) is getting screwed everytime in combat now arousal limit helps alleviate this but can it be possible to add this as a filter? I know summons aren't part of factions etc. so would IsCommandedActor=1 work?

You mean not allowing spawned in Actors to be used as Victims? That surely works ye

 

 

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Started working on the Redress now first

Isn'T that already covered by SexLab's native toggle "Redress Victim"?

Oh, it seems to only redress the victors.

 

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

(Traditional) After Resolution ends, any Victim that is not affected by a permanent Bleedout will reequip their Armor

When does Resolution ends? After a Resolution has been picked (right now Rapped or Robbed) or when those two events are over?

Dunno if it is possible to read the "Redress Victim" boolean from SexLab Framework, or if there would be another toggle in Yamete to prevent this.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Once Reapers Judgement works as expected I can easily add new options to it

The issue with things like tying stuff up is gaining access to the animations (which I admittedly dont even know where I would start in this case). As everything in this mod, the tying up function in itself would be created in it sown bubble so it doesnt directly conflict with anything else and allows for easy and risk free expansion

 

Adding this is low priority right now though. As mentioned I need to get my hands on Animations first, I guess its Zaz what Im looking for here?

 

I feel it should be one of ZAZ animation, ..but need to confirm,, or I hope.. there is  user who tell which animation is used for PC tie up animation.? 

I may check defeat... if I can..

 

Anyway if you will add it,, as one opthion for knock down victim,   it should be good start animation and pose, , to set NPC in PC controll as PC need physically.

after train or make them slave is  one of  play option..  untill turn victim as salve. we need to  tie up them.. I think.  (not hurry up at all, just expect it if you can add it) thanks.

 

 

Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Isn'T that already covered by SexLab's native toggle "Redress Victim"?

Oh, it seems to only redress the victors.

Stripping (as in the mod intern Armor Break) strips Armor off Actors before SL Scenes start, so SL (nor OStim) would reequip this Armor again

So having a Feature like that would allow NPC to redress themselves after Combat/Resolution ended, if Armor got stripped of them like that

Armor stripping & reequipping between Scenes is another topic I may adress though 

 

58 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

When does Resolution ends?

In Traditional, after the winning NPC start going on their way and leave the Victim alone. There is then a short delay after which all bleeding out NPC (non permanent) stand up again, Resolution ends shortly after they stood up

 

37 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

after train or make them slave is  one of  play option..

This is one of the few things I wont put into the base frame, at least not anytime soon. I want to keep the Enslavement in Yamete on a more basic level

After V4 got released Im actually hoping someone else would pick up on that because I feel making a complex enslavement into the base frame will just confuse people, there should be a seperate mod that specifically focuses on this

 

What I want to add regarding tie ups in Yamete is for one the ability to tie them up and leave them in place much like Defeat has and secondary probably see what I can do to make it compatible with Display Model, to allow you to tie NPC up with that mod

 

34 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Correct but was thinking of a filter cause I know some peeps would probably like their kinks where their summons shag them or their enemies.

kek

I guess I can add an Option to general too handle that

 

19 minutes ago, riorao said:

But don't play it's more positon than 3p in a knockdown, so how can I solve this problem ?

In Rushed there is only 2p Animations, in Traditional you will need 4p Animations that comply to the actor ratios. If you dont have any animations for 4p+ Chaurus then SL cant play them. I may add a lil fallback if that happens though so the animation wont be canceled completely but will retry with fewer actors. Also make sure the weights in "Adult Frames" are set accordingly

 

19 minutes ago, riorao said:

And may you put in the function of forcing followers to surrender (knockdown)?

You mean a "Surrender Key" of sorts to cancel Combat instantly and consider you the losing faction? Ye thats planned

 

Me steal some pictures for front page btw?

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Stripping (as in the mod intern Armor Break) strips Armor off Actors before SL Scenes start, so SL (nor OStim) would reequip this Armor again

Huh? Why would SexLab / OStim reequip armor before the anim?!?

Did you mean "wouldn't"?

 

Not sure if I understood you correctly, but my concern is that Yamete overwrites / ignores SexLab settings.

From how you describe it, Yamete seems to fully redress victims regardless of the setting in SexLab.

 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

From how you describe it, Yamete seems to fully redress victims regardless of the setting in SexLab.

This isnt about any Adult Frame but about Yametes own Stripping Feature

 

If armor gets stripped off an Actor, the Actor wont be reequipped by that Gear after Combat. This Feature merely automates this redressing from stripped items after Combat, this has nothing to do on how SL or OStim handles Stripping as their stripping & redressing only takes the Items into account that an Actor is wearing by the time the Animation starts, not what Yamete stripped beforehand

Its basically just speeding up what the Vanilla Game would do anyway after you change Cells once

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

So basically it reminds the AI that if they are naked and have clothing / armor in their inventory it would be a good idea to wear it?

Exactly, and only after Combat ended so they dont become immune to the Vulnerable Method :)

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

and have clothing / armor in their inventory it would be a good idea to wear it?

 

Using the mod "Manipulator" (not sure if available for SE, tough) and its "O" hotkey, you can redress everyone instantly without the need to talk/inventory/console or whatever.

 

@Scrab

Btw, I followed your instructions and V4B3 works also in my LE 32bit environmente. Thank you.

Question:

- Am I right assuming that the "death sentence" never involves the Player?

Edited by NicoleDragoness
Forgot some
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Am I right assuming that the "death sentence" never involves the Player?

There should be an extra set of sliders to set weights for Bleedouts for the Player, if you enable Death Sentence there it can affect the player

 

Though you are immune to Death Sentence when you are essential (either through this mods  essential feature or another ones)

 

 

Link to comment

V4.B4

Yamete!.7z

 

Officially introducing Reapers Judgement here. For Details on this feature see Release on previous page

  • NPC will now redress their Stripped Items after Combat or Resolution
    • NPC that are in a permanent Bleedout (Reapers Judgement/Withered/Death Sentence) on Combat End will redress themselves upon release (unless enslaved)
  • Reapers Judgement:
    • You can no longer Claim, Enslave, Assault or Kill targets affected by Type 0 (A temporary Bleedout primarily used in Rushed) 
    • Enslaved Targets no longer turn hostile even after hitting them
      I decided against leaving this in as it felt pretty annoying and disruptive to be in Combat for an undefined amount of time (usually until you change cells) against an actor that is utterly harmless to you
    • You can now properly enslave hostile Actors
    • Usually hostile Targets (e.g. bandits) that are Claimed or Enslaved will no longer turn Hostile on Combat End
  • Targets not bleeding out on Combat End will no longer Flee from you for no reason
  • Changed Default Filter Setting from Selective to Restrictive
  • Added Option to Disable Summoned Creatures as Victims and/or Aggressors
  • Reapers Mercy and Pausing/Unpausing Yamete no longer works in Menus
  • Player Teammates are now occupying Follower Slots in the Combat Quest
  • Fixed an issue causing you to be unable to enslave new targets when the previous one died
  • Fixed an issue with AoE Marks glitching out Actors locked in an Endless Rape
  • Fixed an issue with Death Sentence not properly applying its Visual Effects

 

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Added Option to Disable Summoned Creatures as Victims and/or Aggressors

Yay

 

Gonna test it out on current save. I'm way too far ahead to start a new game (lvl 16 - by my standards).

 

I soo wanted to tweak yamete but then I need to install osa then flowergirls (guess i could just install the scripts?).

 

I noticed during a big battle with previous version 3 followers became passive (I ran away so couldn't see if they bled out so maybe it's because of withered - I can't remember the setting lol) but afterwards they bugged out (i.e could engage with dialogue but trading immediately closed the dialogue box). piccies for your perusal of one of the followers.

 

after big battle

Spoiler

lucienafterbigbattle.jpg.9aa2f1425395c95dd97d15fcfed6d869.jpg

 

after dismissal

 

Spoiler

lucianafterismissalrecruitment.jpg.ab55f2dba3c0bdede1150de4d2dc9c77.jpg

 

Link to comment
57 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I noticed during a big battle with previous version 3 followers became passive (I ran away so couldn't see if they bled out so maybe it's because of withered - I can't remember the setting lol) but afterwards they bugged out (i.e could engage with dialogue but trading immediately closed the dialogue box). piccies for your perusal of one of the followers.

 

This Faction combination would mean they are affected by a Calm Mark or Bleedout. If something that isnt Yamete released them from this Bleedout then the Followers bug out and this would happen ye

 

You should also check for active spells & magic effects btw since thats where most of those Factions are comming from

Edited by Scrab
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...