Bug:

The third actor in 3p anims do not respect filter settings. Had a male NPCs in a FFM anim.

Bug:

You can cause a traditional scenario to end prematurely by running away. The victors run after you, and after some time the PC plays the hitstun anim, and when you then run towards the victors, they all get into a hitstun anim and the scene ends.

Also, I forgot to write down at which of my tests it happened, but sometimes the victors are afraid of the PC after the traditional scenario.

I assume interacting (trying to speak to them repeatably, attacking them) with them while the are still forced to be friendly by the mod breaks their AI.

8 hours ago, Scrab said:

Basically the Question is if Reapers Mercy should be treated the same way as an regular NPC Knockdown is with the settings n everything or if people would prefer it if the Feature would be created seperated from it

Personally, I do not think PC as aggressor works with a on-hit based system.

edit:

I completely forgot, I did two test run.

In the first one a wolf managed to cause a knockdown even though animals were disabled.

In the second one, a male joined in one a FFM anim.

Papyrus.0 - Wolf caused knowdown.log Papyrus.1 - Male NPC.log

Edited by Someone92
5 hours ago, Someone92 said:

In the first one a wolf managed to cause a knockdown even though animals were disabled.

Youre using a selective filter, right? If so, anything can knock you down, even stuff that isnt valid. Thats what selective does - no checks upon hit

the other one would come back to the not filtering out actors, eh?

V4.B3.2

Yamete!.7z

• Resolution Rape
    • Updated MCM Documentation
    • Repeated Assault Chance with an Reverse Algorithm now dictates if an aggressors stays interested instead of whether or not they lose interest
    • You can now always set the Max Rounds to 0 to negate the round-limitation
  • Rushed
    • Integrated Resolution into Rushed
      Be aware that the robbing Consequence while properly pretty fun in Rushed I can imagine, will cause Actors far away to port to the Victim after a short delay which may seem weird if the aggressor is sitting on the other side of the map (like an archer)
    • Rushed now respects Gender & Race settings in a Selective Algorithm
    • After Rushed ends, Actors will be properly standing up again from Bleedout
  • Traditional
    • Fixed an issue with Adult Scenes after the first no longer respecting Gender Settings
  • Actors (including the Player) are no longer able to move around between Yamete! controlled adult-scene-loops
  • Fixed an issue with the Flee Mark affecting NPC that arent bleeding out
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Integrated Resolution into Rushed

So basically Traditional scenario with 1 victor, judging from my tests.

Can it be that Yamete takes a few seconds to register a fight and make the player Essential and track hits? Cause I did multiple times during Combat.

Some further testing seems the script load after loading is so big Yamete does not register hits for half a minute or so.

From testing, Rushed seems to put the PC into bleedout after the anim finishes way quicker than Traditional. So attempting the same glitch as with Traditional is seemingly impossible.

May that be because the mod first checks if there are valid victors in Traditional, and only then put the PC in bleedout?

11 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

As for everything else, working as before..... .... except for scenes not triggering after knockdowns

Because I made the mistake as well:

HAve you started a new game trying the new beta? Cause that is what made the mod not work in my previous tests.

Edited by Someone92
18 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

except for scenes not triggering after knockdowns

Did you remember to let SL run its installation stuff?

7 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

So basically Traditional scenario with 1 victor, judging from my tests.

Basically yes. No Dialogue, only 1 Victoire but it all happens mid combat

Can it be that Yamete takes a few seconds to register a fight and make the player Essential and track hits? Cause I did multiple times during Combat

Yamete only turns you essential while the Combat Quest is active. Thats controlled by the engine, if the Quest start is delayed by something then the Essential Flag will also be, ye

From testing, Rushed seems to put the PC into bleedout after the anim finishes way quicker than Traditional. So attempting the same glitch as with Traditional is seemingly impossible.

May that be because the mod first checks if there are valid victors in Traditional, and only then put the PC in bleedout?

There is in fact a 1 second delay before an Actor is put into Bleedout in Traditional. Not entirely sure why that is there though. Ill remove it with the next upload

Edited by Scrab

Because I made the mistake as well:

HAve you started a new game trying the new beta? Cause that is what made the mod not work in my previous tests.

I have a testsave set aside with no defeat type mods active and I've used it successfully thus far. This is just a normal round of testing for me, everything works except one thing.

Also, mildly unrelated question... as the Author of SL Consequences, do you have or know of an SE mod like it. I want to regain my Magicka by sexing my followers.

8 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Bandits/Humans work fine. But Creatures are borke

What does borked mean

Based on the log, the reason why Animations dont start at the end is because SL doesnt deem the combination valid. You do have Creature Anims enabled & got fitting ones installed?

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

What does borked mean

Based on the log, the reason why Animations dont start at the end is because SL doesnt deem the combination valid. You do have Creature Anims enabled & got fitting ones installed?

Everything is the same as all my other attempts. It's like what happened last time when I had "Use List" minus Dragons but half the creatures wouldn't animate. So, once I put it on All, it worked, but now it is not. Nothing else is different.

All other mods involving Creature animations work, and the previous Beta works (Previous beta used on completely different save, if/since that likely needs to be clarified)

Edited by semper_solus
20 hours ago, semper_solus said:

It's like what happened last time when I had "Use List" minus Dragons but half the creatures wouldn't animate. So, once I put it on All, it worked, but now it is not. Nothing else is different.

YamSexLab.pex

Removing parts of the race analytics, I guess worst case here is that SL wont be playing an Animation, which doesnt really matter too much

In fact unless youre having a fight in which storm, flame, a necromancer and a wolf all try to rape you simultaneously, that check wouldnt return false anyway - if it were working that is, so meh. Cant trust Papyrus anymore, like even less than you already should

Edited by Scrab

Good news is that creatures are now triggering. More Rounds is working for humans and creatures alike.

Then I tried Endless... :P 

It worked with one of my Followers, the others got 1 round and then combat reengaged like normal.

It even stopped the scene when I blasted the Troll with a firebolt, excellent.

But after I killed that Troll, Combat wouldn't end and the other Followers were stuck in bleedout (the one stuck in Endless went back into Follower mode, so that works)

Not sure how much of Endless you had but a lot of it seems to work as I would hope... with a few minor details needing ironing out.

Papyrus.0.log

Endless is still WIP, or I dont know if its WIP or not tbh, I didnt test nor detail it yet. Kinda forgot about it, nyaa

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

It worked with one of my Followers, the others got 1 round and then combat reengaged like normal.

Thats because theres only 1 Thread. Endless is limited to a certain amount of Threads which have to be created inside the esp

But after I killed that Troll, Combat wouldn't end and the other Followers were stuck in bleedout (the one stuck in Endless went back into Follower mode, so that works)

Combat didnt end because the Endless Thred doesnt actually reset the Thread in the Combat Quest and thus Combat never closed

The Endless Thread has its own Cleanup Algorithm, thats why that follower specifically had no issues but he was still marked as claimed in the Combat Quest

Was the Follower being stuck in Bleedout expected behavior?

with a few minor details needing ironing out.

What minor detail, only the bug above? :)

Edited by Scrab

All I can think of is Endless only triggering just once, and the other Followers stuck in bleedout.

I mean, it worked pretty well for something you haven't really been working on

Im just going to trust your testing then:

V4.B3.2.1

Yamete!.7z

• Removed Creature Race analytics from SL Animations as those seem to cause more issues than preventing them
  • Endless Threads in Rushed now properly unclaim that Victim, no longer causing the Combat Quest to get stuck
  • Increased Endless Thread Count from 1 to 5

==

Regarding Reapers Mercy since the tendency goes heavily into the Direction of Progression Systems, and Skill Tree;

I was thinking about how to properly implement Reapers Mercy since the old System sounds kind of annoying to manage if its really just unlocking new highs. I think what I want to do instead is turning Reapers Mercy more into a passive Ability that you can keep active for majority of your playtime, and was thinking following this design moreso than a simple conditioning one:

• Reapers Mercy has a Base Chance to knock Actors down with each Hit. At the beginning this Chance will probably be something like 2%
    (This sounds low ik but the OnHit Event is weird, sometimes firing multiple times in one hit and when keeping it active for a longer while should trigger regulary, rather than just making it this thing you use to get a specific Actor once and then never using it again)
  • You may increase this Chance with Points, 2/4/6
  • Abilities will focus on increasing this Chance, rather than giving new ways to knock targets down:
    • Frail Feed -> Knockdown Chance is increased if the Target is below 30/60/90% Health
    • Lurking Shadows -> Knockdown Chance is increased if the Target isnt detecting you
  • Or support you in giving you certain utility
    • Shadows Captive -> An about-to-be-claimed target cannot by killed by your hand if its not detecing you
      (To allow high level assassins to claim victims through stealth kills)
    • Reapers Gaze -> 1/day; Mark a Target for Claiming, if its Hp fall below 30/60/90%, claim it. Maxing out this Ability allows you to see this target through walls; furthermore, affected targets cannot draw their weapons, the target wont be alowed to die either
    • Reapers Command -> Enslave claimed Victims
      • A Claimed Target cant move but can still be raped, killed, drained but to take it with you, you will need Reapers Command

Edited by Scrab

I'm getting an issue where my follower won't drop armour when getting hit. I have her set to the scorpion profile with a 100% chance to drop something but nothing happens. It worked fine at first, but now it doesn't seem to work at all. I think it is related to her being a follower, because when I dismissed her it was possible for the armour to be knocked off, but I have the settings for NPCs and followers exactly the same, so I don't know why it's different. I am using Nether's follower framework, and the follower is Yuriana from the buxom wenches mod

3 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I am using Nether's follower framework, and the follower is Yuriana from the buxom wenches mod

I've been having Nethers issues. I'm currently using Simple Follower Extension, and it works well with this mod. Only downside is that it teleports Followers to me at a certain distance, and if they are in the 'More Rounds' or 'Endless' mode, they teleport to me between scenes and its awkward (I was testing that feature out)

Did they fix the Buxom Wench mod? I had to uninstall it mostly because Yuriana's voice pack was off when she was a Follower; bouncing between two voice types in certain dialogue threw me.

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

V4.B3.2.1

As mentioned above, I was having teleportation issues not related to Yamete but it was both annoying and humorous.

Anyway, things went really well overall, with just some minor hiccups:

1st wave - Trying out More Rounds

Went perfectly. Only complaint is damaging them didn't break the scene and I had to wait through the multiples (not a huge issue and probably not part of the script, just an observation of very mild inconvenience)

2nd wave - Trying out Endless.

Went very well. Some knockdowns didn't trigger assaults at first, but eventually all Followers went into scenes and all scenes stopped when I attacked. (A brief intermission happened as a passing patrol of Imperials also broke up some scenes, but that was fine. Glad helpful NPCs were nearby)

3rd wave - Trying out Endless with me leaving the area

Started off well, but as I left, the Simple Follower Framework kept teleporting them to me between scenes. This may have caused the following issue but it happened last time as well: 2 of the Followers dropped into bleedout but the Assailants were killed before the Assault started and they got stuck in bleedout after Combat ended.

Papyrus.0.log

I'm going to try out the Reverse Algo but I'm also *sigh* looking at trying to make Nethers work again... just because of that teleport... maybe

Edit: Got a whole new save up and running with NFF, everything else the same. Seems to be working out well. Guess my issue seems to be Custom Followers... never again :'( 

Edited by semper_solus
4 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I'm getting an issue where my follower won't drop armour when getting hit. I have her set to the scorpion profile with a 100% chance to drop something but nothing happens. It worked fine at first, but now it doesn't seem to work at all. I think it is related to her being a follower, because when I dismissed her it was possible for the armour to be knocked off, but I have the settings for NPCs and followers exactly the same, so I don't know why it's different. I am using Nether's follower framework, and the follower is Yuriana from the buxom wenches mod

The code is the same for both

I remember there being a bug in the Vanilla Game that if you dont add armor before equipping it, that armor would still be equipped to an Actor but not be registered as "equipped". If Nether is recreating this bug in its code, then thats probably the issue

It would work the first time as the Armor would be properly equipped, but on the 2nd attempt when Nether enforces the Armor again, it wouldnt be properly registered as "worn" and thus my Functions dont recognize it, returning an empty array and never thus never stripping anything

2 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Edit: Got a whole new save up and running with NFF, everything else the same. Seems to be working out well. Guess my issue seems to be Custom Followers... never again :'( 

All I can do is set Followers to be waiting for the Player. Im fairly sure Im doing this, Im even removing the Teammate Flag, cant do much more. Would expect the mods implementing those features to respect this too tbh, my pardon

5 hours ago, Scrab said:

All I can do is set Followers to be waiting for the Player. Im fairly sure Im doing this, Im even removing the Teammate Flag, cant do much more. Would expect the mods implementing those features to respect this too tbh, my pardon

Nothing to do on your end. This was in reference to over a week ago when I axed both NFF and Custom Followers from my mods because of the consistently buggy issues I was having at the time regarding Followers not being handled or tracked properly. As much as I like Sofia, she's a Follower that doesn't play well with mods that interact with Follower related things... I've had many issues in the past trying to use her without incident.

10 hours ago, semper_solus said:

I've been having Nethers issues. I'm currently using Simple Follower Extension, and it works well with this mod. Only downside is that it teleports Followers to me at a certain distance, and if they are in the 'More Rounds' or 'Endless' mode, they teleport to me between scenes and its awkward (I was testing that feature out)

Did they fix the Buxom Wench mod? I had to uninstall it mostly because Yuriana's voice pack was off when she was a Follower; bouncing between two voice types in certain dialogue threw me.

I haven't noticed any issues with her voice, so no problem there for me. I think some of the other wenches added would do that in dialogue, so maybe they put extra effort in to Yuriana's

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

The code is the same for both

I remember there being a bug in the Vanilla Game that if you dont add armor before equipping it, that armor would still be equipped to an Actor but not be registered as "equipped". If Nether is recreating this bug in its code, then thats probably the issue

It would work the first time as the Armor would be properly equipped, but on the 2nd attempt when Nether enforces the Armor again, it wouldnt be properly registered as "worn" and thus my Functions dont recognize it, returning an empty array and never thus never stripping anything

Is this related to the fact that the armour she's wearing doesn't show up in her inventory? Now that I think some more, this issue mostly started after Yuriana changed to her default outfit after a few quests. Do you think it could be fixed by removing the armour via console and giving her something else to wear? Maybe I'll have to switch follower mods again. I think I've tried almost all of them at some point now lol

I only just saw that there was an update to this mod, so I'm using v4 now. I had some issues getting the MCM to work, but after I installed papyrus utils and installed from a clean save it showed up. Now I'm getting an issue where all the sliders in the MCM say NaN and won't let me change the values from default. If I accept the NaN setting it underflows to negative 2 billion or something. Is there a fix for that?

On 9/9/2021 at 11:46 PM, Scrab said:

How would Display model work here in this mod. Yamete is Combat centered and Display Model as far as Im aware is a model that doesnt really do anything beyond locking actors in some custom furniture items

It will probably be possible to have through Reapers Mercy enslaved Actors be locked in a Display Model Furniture and then release them, so you could build up your own Museum or something containing a bunch of Actors you previously hunted down with Reapers Mercy, but Im not sure if thats what you are after

Thanks for the reply. If your vision for Yamete is purely combat, which to be fair makes perfect sense, then my suggestion isn't relevant. My thinking was that npcs/pcs in display model furniture are vulnerable in the same way that knocked down characters in combat are. If scans picked them up then they could be subject to attack in the same way.

As far as I am aware there's nothing out there that does this apart from the Interactive BDSM mod which doesn't do very much. So if you're bored one weekend with nothing to do, a non-combat Yamete would be great! :)

On 9/15/2021 at 7:17 AM, mystic065 said:

Is there a fix for that?

I never even heard of this issue. I didnt even know Papyrus can comprehend NaN, my pardon. I really wish I knew why Skyrim hates my MCM so much

17 hours ago, lytton said:

My thinking was that npcs/pcs in display model furniture are vulnerable in the same way that knocked down characters in combat are. If scans picked them up then they could be subject to attack in the same way.

You mean as in, Yamete would just start a Resolution(robbing/rape) when walking past them and then locking them back on afterwards?

Probably not in the main mod but technically I can create an addon that supports that I guess. Maybe also including Reapers Mercy, not sure though. I wont promise a thing there

Edited by Scrab

Hi Scrab (I am not native then do not know how to ask you corerctly)?

I have now serious one request..

can you make this mod not work PC agressor, but only work for NPC vs NPC session?  it not matter about PC victim. I never use it for any game (at least without I intend so)

As I said before , I am pc agressor player about combat and sex (or slave things) things..  then before I felt, this mod is not my fit for my purpose unfortunatelly..    But at same time, I keep to use this mod, then notice, (actually), almost confirm.  about NPC vs NPC this mod is most stable one.  (seriously)  even though you do not thnk so.. 

But I can not mix use another mod for PC vs NPC  which need to check knocked out NPC well... (it have option to ignore NPC vs NPC, then I can use this mod, to manage all NPC vs NPC compat sex then it is not problem. 

Though  I can set NPC out of controll from this mod. (not set VIctim) from MCM setting menu.  but it means, the NPC never becom victim of another NPC, it is not my purpose.... So If you would consider, to offer option which not try to controll NPC (or follower) as victim, only when Player knocked down (do not cotnroll by this mod) then only work for NPC vs NPC,, really welcom..  

===

or simple version as one option.., only check NPC vs NPC(follower)  combat and sex. (though player in same location, and keep combat ) and work as same as before, but not check PC vs NPC. (do not know if it is possible though)... 

I actually content with about NPC vs NPC,(follower) of this mod way to manage.. so hope if you can consider it as option..  then I can mix use other mod only for PC agressor related things. 

Edited by greenmango12
32 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

can you make this mod not work PC agressor, but only work for NPC vs NPC session?  it not matter about PC victim. I never use it for any game (at least without I intend so)

As I said before , I am pc agressor player about combat and sex (or slave things) things..

That statement is contradicting. First you want to disable PC aggressor, then you state you are prefering PC aggressor

In V4;

If you only want NPC v NPC, you go into the Filter Settings and there is the "Player" Setting outlined in Yellow, you just untick that. When the Player is unticked everywhere, he can no longer be used as a Victim; you can also set the % chance for an interaction to 0% in the Defeat Page. You control any knockdown Interaction in the mod like that btw

For Player aggressor, you cant knockdown anyone if youre not using Reapers Mercy. By default, Reapers Mercy is disabled and cant be used, youll have to specifically enable it in its MCM Page (As for V4, Reapers Mercy is currently disabled. Im working on the Features around it rn and wait for some more answers to the poll before I do the actual ability to actively hunt down targets)

The mod is extremely modular, you can disable almost everything if you dont like it

(I wonder, is the % Chance overkill? Should I remove it?)

Edited by Scrab