44 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Then it seems there is a description or something missing. E.g. first entry is for male followers, second is for female followers, and third is for creature followers.

Go into Adult Frames - and select More filter Options  (right hand side) that'll allow you to see futa and creature (female) in filters

I think i broke my yamete :(

I'm getting resolution error notifications in screen, attaching pappy & json

Anyway so far here are my test results...

I notice in combat I can't raise my hands to cast spells sometimes, I'm not getting hit or anything.

I also noticed that when I went to see Golldir @ Hillgrunds tomb my followers immediately attacked him.

In the tomb Golldir got knocked down (creature on male disabled) and a draugr went into non-aggro mode (he had the friend faction) and stayed that way until I went further in and met more draugr (who were hostile) . The earlier draugr became hostile again.

Papyrus.0.log MCM.json

1 minute ago, pinkfluf said:

I notice in combat I can't raise my hands to cast spells sometimes, I'm not getting hit or anything.

I also noticed that when I went to see Golldir @ Hillgrunds tomb my followers immediately attacked him.

In the tomb Golldir got knocked down (creature on male disabled) and a draugr went into non-aggro mode (he had the friend faction) and stayed that way until I went further in and met more draugr (who were hostile) . The earlier draugr became hostile again.

The first part is what happened to me. I didn't recall the hand raise thing until you mentioned it, but it acted like it was trying to set me into a scene or something and not working. Or at least that's what I assumed happened.

The second part is similar to what happened with my test of Vigilants v Trolls and how afterwards, my lone standing Follower went aggro on the last Vigilant, and only stopped after I used the Calm spell

6 hours ago, Anisei said:

for people that have more than one Framework installed, is there a way to choose which one is default? For example a person has both Sexlab and OSex, is there a way to choose OSex to be used by default?

With OStim now having multiframe support, I want to attempt utilizing & testing this in Yametes environment and depending on the outcome of those tests, the exact implementation of the following may change;

In the MCM, you can choose which frames are being available for Yamete to use and in general, Yamete will attempt to play Animations with any Frame allowed before it will return that an Animation failed to start. OStim because of its limitation to a single Thread will be preferd for any Animation the Player takes part in, the preference between SL and FG can be adjusted

If OStims multi scene support works reliably within Yamete, the weight slider for FG/SL will be split into 3 Weight Sliders

6 hours ago, semper_solus said:

(Don't know if that's a cap limit set or not). 

There is no upper limit, at least not hardcoded within Yamete. Theoretically you could put the entirety of Skyrim into Bleedout but once the fight is over, everyone will stand up again unless they are Withered or affected by Death Sentence (in which case theyd prbly be dead before the fight ends but meh)

Sofia is still not registering as a Follower during the scan, but I did find her as a Combatant... which means I think she's still triggering under Spider (set for NPCs)

If shes not fetched into the correct Slot as a Follower that means shes missing the Follower Faction. I question if Sofia isnt "bugged" - missing that Faction. There will be many issues with her not being recognized as a Follower if thats the case

Round 1 results - Mostly working as it seems to. I'm still losing armor and had a scene tried to trigger on me, but other than that, pretty good

The first one is intended behavior, Stripping isnt affected by any of those Settings. The only thing that can stop stripping Features is by specifically disabling it in the Conditions Tab

The second one.. you sure you didnt mess up conditions?

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Then it seems there is a description or something missing. E.g. first entry is for male followers, second is for female followers, and third is for creature followers.

I thought that would be obvious because of the headline next to it but can add that, sure

I mean to remember it didn't trigger a SexLab anim.

Did the mod properly recognize that the animation didnt start and did a fallback? If so, its probably something within SL that didnt work correctly there

Properly something in the far future ;), but if you get to the Traditional scenario eventually, what do you think of the feature that female / male followers could side with your enemies and turn on you?

Ye, there are a few things I wanna do in that regard. Seeing how I scrapped my first algorithm because LE theres a lot of room for how things will work out in the end. Though Im not sure how exactly that would look like, this "betrayal" that isnt an actual betrayal n stuff.

I usually write followers in a way that makes them behave on even terms, not above or below the player, ayah..

45 minutes ago, Scrab said:

There is no upper limit, at least not hardcoded within Yamete. Theoretically you could put the entirety of Skyrim into Bleedout but once the fight is over, everyone will stand up again unless they are Withered or affected by Death Sentence (in which case theyd prbly be dead before the fight ends but meh)

Huh, then I wonder why they wouldn’t go in bleed out after repeatedly going into knockdown and scenes. (I let them run around and keep fighting to see if it would eventually trigger. Did not)

47 minutes ago, Scrab said:

If shes not fetched into the correct Slot as a Follower that means shes missing the Follower Faction. I question if Sofia isnt "bugged" - missing that Faction. There will be many issues with her not being recognized as a Follower if thats the case

So you’re telling me there’s no hope for getting her to add to the faction properly?

like perhaps a spell or something

50 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The first one is intended behavior, Stripping isnt affected by any of those Settings. The only thing that can stop stripping Features is by specifically disabling it in the Conditions Tab

The second one.. you sure you didnt mess up conditions?

So what you’re saying that as long as the Scorpion setting has armor break and Player is set to Scorpion, even if the other settings regarding Player by NPC I’ll still suffer armor break?

I just want to clarify for future reference

8 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

So you’re telling me there’s no hope for getting her to add to the faction properly?

I just downloaded her and she doesn't even have a faction record in npc, new yamete looks for just (am i right scrab?) isplayerteamate() and I know it works because I just tried it on kaiden & inigo. So unsure if she does get classed as isplayerteamate().

If yamete had checks for currentfollowerfaction you could add this..........(make a back up of your save).

in console click on sofia and type....

addfac 5c84e 0

adds to CurrentFollowerFaction

I wouldn't import her into a follower framework though once you do the above it might break her.

32 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Huh, then I wonder why they wouldn’t go in bleed out after repeatedly going into knockdown and scenes. (I let them run around and keep fighting to see if it would eventually trigger. Did not)

Perhaps the fight always ended somewhere inbetween or you just got unlucky, the default Chance is 25 and is increased by 10% with every knockdown, so to have them knockdowned reliably youd have to get through at elast 3 knockdowns without the Combat Quest ever stopping once

8 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

isplayerteamate()

no. The issue with the teammate Flag is that it also includes temporary teammates to the Player

For example when you rescue the Gray Mane brother from Northwatch Keep (?) or when bringing this .. Pilgere guy ot the Eldergream Sancutary, this entire team of Graymane Allies or this Pilgerer  are Player Teammates while with you without actually being followers

Yamete checks for PlayerFollowerFaction, which is the Faction Serana and every default Follower uses and judging by the fact that your and most of sempers Followers work, Id argue the issue with Sofia isnt on Yamete, but on this Sofia mod that doesnt properly flag the NPC as a proper Follower while with you

You can fix that by manually adding her to the PlayerFollowerFaction while with you, theoretically that is

36 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

So what you’re saying that as long as the Scorpion setting has armor break and Player is set to Scorpion, even if the other settings regarding Player by NPC I’ll still suffer armor break?

I just want to clarify for future reference

Yes, all settings are ignored for Armor Break, the thing is evaluated right when you get hit, before anything else is known about anything

3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

ah ok thanks Scrab

in that case semper you can add

addfac 84d1b 0

I’ll give it a try and let you know

Edit: So that worked, and she was registered as a Follower in the scan.

However, here's my next problem:

3 Flame Atronachs vs Followers 

Slots 48 and 57 weren't being removed during the fight... I hit the conform button and then they instead, lost pieces that were unchecked/protected and still didn't lose those above slots.

Also the Atronachs wouldn't knockdown anyone

Also also, I had the situation that pink and I had again and my spells disappeared and couldnt do anything... then about 15 seconds later, the Combat glitch came back with a vengeance: Everyone sheathing and unsheathing and standing around constantly disengaging and reengaging in half a second.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by semper_solus
7 hours ago, Scrab said:

With OStim now having multiframe support, I want to attempt utilizing & testing this in Yametes environment and depending on the outcome of those tests, the exact implementation of the following may change;

In the MCM, you can choose which frames are being available for Yamete to use and in general, Yamete will attempt to play Animations with any Frame allowed before it will return that an Animation failed to start. OStim because of its limitation to a single Thread will be preferd for any Animation the Player takes part in, the preference between SL and FG can be adjusted

If OStims multi scene support works reliably within Yamete, the weight slider for FG/SL will be split into 3 Weight Sliders

That's awesome to hear, thank you. I'll look forward to it. After seeing how much OSex/OStim advanced and got developed, it's hard for me to not want that framework used over the other 2 :)

Currently I have both OStim and SL installed, but I prefer former because it's so much more immersive, fluid and not as janky (for the lack of better word). Also I love how they expanded the animations too, and added deeper controls to it. So I do hope you testing it all goes smooth and well!

9 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Slots 48 and 57 weren't being removed during the fight... I hit the conform button and then they instead, lost pieces that were unchecked/protected and still didn't lose those above slots.

Theres an Error in the conformation Function, gonna fix that. Not sure what I was smoking when I first wrote that kek

Also the Atronachs wouldn't knockdown anyone

Can you hand me your MCM Setting again?

Also also, I had the situation that pink and I had again and my spells disappeared and couldnt do anything... then about 15 seconds later, the Combat glitch came back with a vengeance: Everyone sheathing and unsheathing and standing around constantly disengaging and reengaging in half a second.

Fixing this reliably will probably require a SKSE plugin for Yamete, the OStim dev found out why Combat never properly resets, gaining access to the area that allows that much control however is impossible from within Papyrus

The reason why you sometimes cant cast spells could be because I disable fighting controls sometimes, that should only happen after the player was knocked down though (Ik that this will require an Animation or smth to express this to you :) )

Edited by Scrab
47 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Can you hand me your MCM Setting again?

Here ya go

48 minutes ago, Scrab said:

The reason why you sometimes cant cast spells could be because I disable fighting controls sometimes, that should only happen after the player was knocked down though (Ik that this will require an Animation or smth to express this to you :) )

I figured that's what's happening, but I don't want anything triggering on the player right now... I thought I had all those options off. I even set the Player to Spider (which had he 90% health knockdown) but also turned on god mode

MCM.json

13 hours ago, semper_solus said:

Edit: So that worked, and she was registered as a Follower in the scan.

Glad it worked!!

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Not sure what I was smoking when I first wrote that kek

this made me laugh thanks scrab

Semper did you get a bug where an enemy npc would die, you'd get the xp and then they came alive again and give xp again after getting killed?

Edited by pinkfluf
2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Glad it worked!!

this made me laugh thanks scrab

Semper did you get a bug where an enemy npc would die, you'd get the xp and then they came alive again and give xp again after getting killed?

Theyd die, come back alive and engage in a scene… and I couldn’t get rid of them. I’d console kill them and then theyd try and engage in a scene again. Not even trying to disable them worked. I had to kill and then markfordelete to put em down.

(Mind you this was a few runs ago back when I mentioned the ‘engagement spam’ I had going on)

22 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Theyd die, come back alive and engage in a scene… and I couldn’t get rid of them. I’d console kill them and then theyd try and engage in a scene again. Not even trying to disable them worked. I had to kill and then markfordelete to put em down.

If you manage to figure out how to reproduce this issue make sure to tell me, Ill create a "Resident Skyrim" mod out of it kek

Usually when something dies, Yamete kicks it out and no longer recognizes it, well, thats what should happen. Creating Zombies that are immune to the console shouldnt be part of the mod, though it does sound really really cool

.. or what about a Perk overhaul that makes Necromancer summons stand up again over and over again kek

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

Theyd die, come back alive and engage in a scene… and I couldn’t get rid of them.

Mine weren't in a scene 1st was a sabre cat that spun around on the floor in some sort of weird bleedout mode, 2nd was a draugr and final and last was a drawn out boss battle (lvl 30) wizard that put me n followers in essential like a zillion times and then he resurrected :( . Oh well at least I got double xp from him. It's then I decided I'll let semper be the guinea pig ;)

Just wondering scrab will arousal be a factor in engagements (eg npc won't engage unless his/her arousal is xyz amount)?

11 hours ago, semper_solus said:

I figured that's what's happening, but I don't want anything triggering on the player right now... I thought I had all those options off. I even set the Player to Spider (which had he 90% health knockdown) but also turned on god mode

Tried a bit around and couldnt find any issues with the way filters or conditions work

Your settings you posted had fairly strict conditions on followers so perhaps it was just bad luck. As for the player, not sure. Did you change the profile mid combat or so? Profiles are locked in when Combat Starts, you cant change them while the Combat Quest is running, so perhaps that was it?

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Just wondering scrab will arousal be a factor in engagements (eg npc won't engage unless his/her arousal is xyz amount)?

Adding that is childs play. Ill do that once I got 5 minutes in which i dont know whatelse to do but currently Id argue gettings things like Resolution into Rushed, or expanding on the OStim integration is more important than that

21 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Adding that is childs play. Ill do that once I got 5 minutes in which i dont know whatelse to do but currently Id argue gettings things like Resolution into Rushed, or expanding on the OStim integration is more important than that

Great!

I just had another idea, but I'm guessing it would probably be impossible to implement, here goes....

We have the chance a player gets killed now in yamete, how about making the player a ghost (to avoid decapitation crash?!) where they can watch their dead body get repeatedly abused by enemy, followers or animals? Funnzy buiz has animes for it along with some psyche animations.

Beta 2.3 (Were at 2.3, right?)

Yamete!.7z

• Removed SkyUILib Ressources
  • Filter Options for Followers now list the Gender they are associated with ("Follower Behavior" is now "Male/Female/... Follower Behavior")
  • Added Adult Frame Assault Notifications back in
  • Added MultiScene Support for OStim*
  • Redid the entire Adult Frame Integration, yw
  • Fixed OStim integration, this time for real
  • Fixed Stripping Conformation Function, this time without drugs
  • Added experimental fix to avoid the never ending Combat Quest glitch

The next step now would be to get Resolution into the Rushed Scenario and after that, wed be left with nothing except Traditional and half of that is properly building out Resolution, so.... ye.

Performance itself is something I cant really work on a whole lot anymore now. You will find Yamete to be extremely advanced for a Project exclusively relying on Papyrus but unfortunately, Papyrus itself has limitations that dont allow me to get any further than where I am currently at. Im not even fixing issues anymore at this point but only try to fight the symptoms of said issues

*MultiScene Support for OStim is experimental. It seems to be working alright, not breaking anything but there may be some oddities; e.g. Actors running around non hostile for an unusual amount of time

21 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

We have the chance a player gets killed now in yamete, how about making the player a ghost (to avoid decapitation crash?!) where they can watch their dead body get repeatedly abused by enemy, followers or animals? Funnzy buiz has animes for it along with some psyche animations.

probably not without a SKSE plugin