3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Cool I'll scrap my stuff, I forgot to mention for your standard 2p scenarios I wanted to introduce traumas that last say 3mins and 5mins for 3p+ scenarios with heavier penalties (health,stamina,majicka, speech etc) but all will include a speed debuff and say stuff like "gangbanged" etc.

Dont worry, Ill get back to this once V4 isnt breaking on every occasion possible but currently those QoL things would just make things worse ?

The good thing is thus far nobody complained about the MCM breaking or the Filter not working (assuming you use the correct filter behavior kek), so Scrappies V3 might be very much in reach huh...

3 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I forgot a bug when I tested briefly ..... I seem to trip up in 1st person :(

Meaning?

Edited by Scrab
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

My focus here was to stabilize the Combat Quest as much as possible since thats the foundation for everything else.

So if I understood it correctly no changes where made to the Traditional scenario? Cause it has the same issues as before, knockdown / bleedout but not anims are starting.

22 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

So if I understood it correctly no changes where made to the Traditional scenario? Cause it has the same issues as before, knockdown / bleedout but not anims are starting.

Yep

In Traditional, the whole thing is split in 2 Quests: The Combat Quest & The Resolution Quest. Resolution is started after Combat is over

I already started on the Resolution Quest, should upload another quick Beta in a couple of days covering the Resolution Quest but the Combat Quest builds up the foundation for the Resolution Quest to start in first place so that one has priority and Rushed is a great way of testing only the Combat Quest to its limits :)

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

It's like I walked over a stone, the camera kinda wobbles. Tried to go in 3rd person but couldn't trigger the effect.

Can you reproduce this somehow? Nya

Edited by Scrab

I don't know if it was possible before, but in this version I was able to strip my opponents by hitting them.

Is that intended behavior? And is it possible / is it planned to enable stripping only for NPCs / PC?

Also, what exactly is the difference between knockdown and bleedout? Is there even any?

41 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

I don't know if it was possible before, but in this version I was able to strip my opponents by hitting them.

Is that intended behavior? And is it possible / is it planned to enable stripping only for NPCs / PC?

It is intended, I changed it this version to no longer respect gender n all that stuff and Id need to change it back to only make it work for certain things

43 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Also, what exactly is the difference between knockdown and bleedout? Is there even any?

A Knockdown describes the entire Process once one of the Conditions in the Conditions pages is valid, a Bleedout is just the act of bleeding out with the fancy stuff on top like the Calming n stuff

In Traditional, a Knockdown is only defined by the Bleedout, in Rushed a Knockdown is defined by an entry bleedout followed by a rape followed by a potentially exiting bleedout

I think I have found a bug.

Rushed breaks if last attacker is not a valid actor it seems. I think I was attacked by the wolf companion last, and thus no anim started and the PC stayed in bleedout.

In the second test a farmer (I think) came along and killed my rapist. Is hostility not deactivated during Rushed scenario?

Third run. Bleedout -> anim -> maybe Bleedout seemed to work fine.

What I noticed is thought that the enemies did not always switched back to aggressive. I could kill several without them fighting back, or they quickly became non-hostile again.

Maybe in addition to making the NPCs non-hostile for x seconds, make the player unable to draw their weapons / spells for x+y seconds so you cannot exploit them.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.0_second run.log Papyrus.0_third run.log

Hello. I have an unhealthy amount of mods running on Skyrim right now. What I am about to report could possibly be an incompatibility and is useless to you. I am not asking for help.

During the set-up phase of the mod (first start up, you are required to click on the enable button) if you click on the "enable and load" button with NO mcm data saved, the conditions tab would freak out, numbers and check boxes stay 0 and the condition chances goes up to the 1000%. effectively disabling the mod. This was easily avoided by just pressing the enable only button.

i was using the latest one beta2.1

Sorry if I have contributed something useless.

Edited by mcnv
added mod version
13 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Rushed breaks if last attacker is not a valid actor it seems. I think I was attacked by the wolf companion last, and thus no anim started and the PC stayed in bleedout

The log tells me that it recognized that no Animation managed to start, skipping the Animation and moving straight to Resolution (well Bleedout), which did happen and thus threw you into Bleedout Type 1, which is the regular Bleedout with no extra gimmicks that lasts until Combat Ends. Until then there were no issues as far as I can tell

What worries me more is that the Scan polled 3 more times, with Default Setting thats 20~30 seconds.

There was no combat anymore going on anywhere? Was someone bleeding out in your game?

In the second test a farmer (I think) came along and killed my rapist. Is hostility not deactivated during Rushed scenario?

It should apply a Calm Mark to both you and the rapist and judging by my Code it should always be doing that when entering Rushed unless the Actor is frenzied in which case the Scene wouldnt start however

Might need a more reliable approach, this looks like one of those Papyrus being Papyrus things. If that ever happens again, you can check if the Actor has a Spell with the ID "xx0156CC". xx is replaced with Yametes load order Slot. Thats the ID of the Calm Mark that should be applied for this Duration (With more informative Console you can also check if the Actor is affected by a "Yam Calm Mark"

Also I though I added a quick Event to the Calm Mark that would pull them out of Combat when being hit, I apparently moved that into the Bleedout Mark instead of the Calm Mark. I moved that into the actual Calm Mark now:

YamCalmMark.pex

In case that would ever happen again, this Script should stop the attacking Actor from attacking the Wearer again, it will also note down the ID of the 2 Actors, wearer & attacker, into the Papyrus Log in case they dont stop attacking to trace back the issue

Theres always the possibility that my Friend Faction is incomplete or another mod adds a Combat Causing Faction my Friend Faction doesnt recognize

Maybe in addition to making the NPCs non-hostile for x seconds, make the player unable to draw their weapons / spells for x+y seconds so you cannot exploit them.

Sure :)

I also see I forgot to compile a few Scripts in that version, thats why the Log is spammed so much with the CombatQuest() Function

Edited by Scrab
19 hours ago, Scrab said:

Meaning?

I had this happening too. It would essentially signify the "End of Combat" trigger for me... but whether I was the one involved in Combat or not didn't matter. If Combat was happening somewhere and stopped, I'd stagger. Once Combat ended for me (and the rare occurrence that it worked) everyone would stand up and I would stagger. 

Edited by semper_solus
17 hours ago, Someone92 said:

And is it possible / is it planned to enable stripping only for NPCs / PC?

Not sure if I understood this Question correctly,

In my first post I was assuming you meant to respect Filters before stripping, now Im wondering, did you mean to disable it for NPC or Player respectively? Stripping is defined in the MCM under conditions, if you want to disable it for NPCs you would do that by assigning NPCs a profile that has stripping disabled

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

I had this happening too. It would essentially signify the "End of Combat" trigger for me... but whether I was the one involved in Combat or not didn't matter. If Combat was happening somewhere and stopped, I'd stagger. Once Combat ended for me (and the rare occurrence that it worked) everyone would stand up and I would stagger. 

It could be that before this rewrite I didnt check if the player is bleeding out before pulling them out of Bleedout, did this issue also got fixed on your part with the last update?

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

It could be that before this rewrite I didnt check if the player is bleeding out before pulling them out of Bleedout, did this issue also got fixed on your part with the last update?

Stagger no longer happening.

But here's my attempt thus far (same settings as before):

Round 1

Attacked by Saber Cats this time. Armor Break seems to be working, but Lydia won't go down at first. (It seems the whole sheathing and unsheathing bug is realated to armor break? It's the same animation when armor disappears, only she doesnt have any armor left to break that isnt protected/unchecked. Maybe it's trying to break those?)

Lydia finally goes down and animation triggers

Sofia goes down, animation triggers

Tania takes a while to go down but finally does.

Female NPC rushes into fight.

It's not triggering. Also at this point I realize that I'm losing armor pieces as well even though with the same settings as last time, it wasnt happening.

Female NPC goes into standard bleedout, I try and heal her (use spell Healing Hands), I start a scene with her instead. (Reapers Mercy not active). Combat ends, Lydia and Sofia stand up, Tania does not.

My scene ends, NPC scene still wont trigger with 3 cats on her (NPC set on Spider with the 90% health trigger) Heal npc again, after checking Reapers wasnt running, start another scene.

NPC finally triggers.

Lydia and Sofia wont go down, stuck in the unsheathing, reengaging loop. (every time they sheath, they drop aggro on the cats, and the cats run at me)

Round 1.log

EDIT: Add Round 2

Nothing triggered. I ran the SQV scan and found Sofia was never one of the registered followers at all. Lydia and Tania, yes but never Sofia... yet previously she would trigger.

But yeah, nothing Triggered, no NPCs no Followers, and this time I tried healing Lydia with Healing Hands and again I started a scene with her instead.

This time it was giants that spawned in and no knockdowns triggered, no scenes, nothing other than my own with Lydia.

(Switched my profile to something else and didn't lose armor this time at least)

Round 2.log

Edited by semper_solus
5 hours ago, Scrab said:

There was no combat anymore going on anywhere? Was someone bleeding out in your game?

I was using Fort Greymoor for testing again. No followers.

I doubt somewhere nearby was in the bleedout state.

2 hours ago, Scrab said:

if you want to disable it for NPCs you would do that by assigning NPCs a profile that has stripping disabled

Oh great, I didn't understood how the profile thingy worked before.

Beta 2.2

Yamete!.7z

We stay a bit longer on the Combat Quest, sorry for the ppl waiting for Traditional

• Reimplemented Essential Flag
  • The Player can no longer enter Combat after Resolution, I might add an exhausted walking Animation into that at some point
  • Moved BlackOut Chance from "Defeat" to "Resolution"
  • Animation Frames are now enabled by default when they are present when first installing Yamete
  • There were a lot of Outdated ReadMes & Option Highlights, I updated them to the current Design
  • You can no longer Load your MCM (either through enabling or the regular Load MCM option) if your MCM.json has errors or doesnt exist
  • Colored Notifications use html tags (Are they called html tags in this case?) in common Debugmessages instead of SkyLib, which should allow them to be properly affected by your UI mod. Currently only Knockdown & Strip Notifications are affected, the next version will properly remove SkyLib and convert all remaining Options
  • Cleaned up some Errors thrown to the Log
  • Fixed an issue with Stripping (Armor Break) using the wrong MCM Option
  • Fixed an issue with the Essential Flag undesirably closing the Combat Quest, breaking it in the process
  • Fixed an issue with the Combat Quest undesirably closing while an OnHit Event is being evaluated, breaking itself in the process
  • Fixed an issue causing the mod to no longer recognize & use OStim in Rushed

I was able to recreate the issue with the Combat Quest not closing somehow, there was indeed one Actor which never exited Combat for some reason but I dont know yet how to reproduce this issue. I also only encountered it once when doing some stresstesting with the Essential Flag

About OStim integration:

I finally found out that OStim supports multiple threads.. except that it doesnt really do that. The Threads in Yamete work all independent from one another, meaning they dont actually interact with one another. OStims "multithread" System has the issue that its always linked to its Mainthread. This is a major issue as Yametes Threads to manage Actors mid combat isnt capable of communicating with each other

Think of the 2 Following: Im in a 2v2 Situation, in Team A, the first Actors gets knocked down and starts an Animation with OStim. That isnt really an issue on its own but now 10 seconds later the second Actor of Team A gets beaten and starts an Animation with OStim. Technically, if both Animations would last exactly the same amount of time (about isnt enough as 10 seconds could as well be 1 second or less), that wouldnt be an issue as the Animation that starts first would get its Event first too and then the 2nd Event would belong the the Animation that started second. However, Animations in OStim dont have a set Duration and Animations can end early

This is an issue as receiving Events in the wrong order would break Yamete. I already did a quick writeup in OStims Discord about this but havent received an answer to this yet. If there is no 100% reliable Solution to this issue OStim will not be capable of supporting Yametes Rushed Scenario more than it is doing that now

For Traditional, this may be different as the entire Scenario is only centered around a single Actor, though no promises made. I will attempt to make use of OStims multi Scene support but you will have to accept I write Yamete with a multithreaded System in mind, meaning each Actor is on their own and will take Actions on their own. This mod doesnt operate like a Hivemind where there is 1 brain telling everyone what to do

For the Combat Quest alone there are 21 different instances which work independent from one another, this mod doesnt call it a day when one gets knocked down, when one goes down there are still 20 others doing their thing and the one gets just replaced whenever there is someone new. The entire Rushed Algorithm wouldnt be possible if I did it any other way

How exactly Traditional will work I havent decided on yet, I wont promise it will be designed in a way that compliments OStims design though I will try to utilize it

Edited by Scrab

17 minutes ago, Scrab said:

indeed one Actor which never exited Combat for some reason

there's always one eh!

Ok I'll test this one the previous version had a bug but seeing as you fixed a load of stuff I'm not going to mention it unless it shows its ugly head again.

Was thinking about the armor break, follower knockdowns etc and thought wouldn't it be great if.........

I could approach a follower and ask them to fight another follower or fight me ( I lose all my followers screw me according to yamete rules, endless etc)

What I meant to ask for a while now:

Why are there three "Follower Behavior" in "Filter"?

Also, does Stripping - "Lose Item Chance" also adheres to the "Unblocked only" and "Melee only" settings?

edit:

Did another test run at Fort Greymoor.

Seems it wasn't triggered correctly once (iirc the second time out of three).

Edit2:

Is the 3p+ feature already in a working condition? Cause so far I have not managed to trigger one 

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Someone92
12 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I could approach a follower and ask them to fight another follower or fight me ( I lose all my followers screw me according to yamete rules, endless etc)

Maybe I make a little mod for that at one point, but it wont be part of Yametet :)

11 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Also, does Stripping - "Lose Item Chance" also adheres to the "Unblocked only" and "Melee only" settings?

Havent decided on that yet. I was thinking about making it so and currently it inherits the Block Setting but I was thinking about splitting the Setting.. will probably have it be inherited and wait for someone to complain though kek

Why are there three "Follower Behavior" in "Filter"?

Because some people complained they wanted only male followers to assault and female not while female NPC would still be allowed to or some weird stuff like that

That Filter was even more complicated in V3. I thought this would be a nice compromise to not overcomplicate the filter but still give Option to  manage followers somewhat exclusive

Seems it wasn't triggered correctly once (iirc the second time out of three).

What exactly didnt trigger correctly?

Is the 3p+ feature already in a working condition? Cause so far I have not managed to trigger one 

Its already implemented & fully functional, however Rushed cant support it due to how it is designed. 3p+ will only be available in Traditional (& other things outside the Combat Quest)

Edited by Scrab

First of all, thank you for creating this awesome mod!

Now onto the question, for people that have more than one Framework installed, is there a way to choose which one is default? For example a person has both Sexlab and OSex, is there a way to choose OSex to be used by default?

New test wave 1

First off, Knockdowns during combat seem to be working now, and pretty clean... for the most part. I'll get into some of that.

Also, dropping hostility and aggression seems to be gone, as well as any issue with hits triggering but not completing. So no more sheathing and unsheathing Lydia.

So, I was only able to get a maximum of 5 NPCs/Followers into bleedout while the rest would end scene and briefly run away and then turn and reengage in combat. (Don't know if that's a cap limit set or not). 

Sofia is still not registering as a Follower during the scan, but I did find her as a Combatant... which means I think she's still triggering under Spider (set for NPCs)

Round 1 - Me and Followers vs Saber Cats

I'm still losing armor on hit (because I had player and Follower on Scorpion which had the armor break) but I have the setting of Player by NPC set to 0. I changed this to Spider mid-encounter (which is 90% health threshold) 

Followers went down as expected, but then a knockdown tried to trigger on me, and it registered as Combat ending. Lydia and Sofia stood up as combat ended as intended (Tania was still in a scene and went into bleedout afterwards) and combat resumed again. 

Round 1 results - Mostly working as it seems to. I'm still losing armor and had a scene tried to trigger on me, but other than that, pretty good.

After the Combat ended, I immediately started up Round 2

Round 2 - 5 Lady Vigilants vs 7 Trolls

Again, started off well, 1 Vigilant died in the combat but the others went into Knockdown and had scenes trigger. Followers then engaged and everything, again, went well (no scene tried to trigger on me this time thankfully) This is where 1 Vigilant and Sofia wouldn't go into bleedout but everyone else kindly did. Trolls were killed, Sofia and the Vigilant began attacking each other, I cast Calm on them and then Combat ended, my other 2 Followers stood up, and about 10 seconds after they did, the downed Vigilants stood up and walked off.

Log attached.

Papyrus.0.log

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

I was thinking about making it so and currently it inherits the Block Setting but I was thinking about splitting the Setting.. will probably have it be inherited and wait for someone to complain though kek

I am not sure yet if I want to use the stripping feature or not, but if so, I know I want it only occurs on melee hits, but knockdowns can be caused by ranged attacks. :P

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

Because some people complained they wanted only male followers to assault and female not while female NPC would still be allowed to or some weird stuff like that

Then it seems there is a description or something missing. E.g. first entry is for male followers, second is for female followers, and third is for creature followers.

9 hours ago, Scrab said:

What exactly didnt trigger correctly?

I should have written it more detailed.

I mean to remember it didn't trigger a SexLab anim.

edit:

Properly something in the far future ;), but if you get to the Traditional scenario eventually, what do you think of the feature that female / male followers could side with your enemies and turn on you?

Edited by Someone92