Greetings.  I see mention of a ver 4, but all i see for download is 3.1 & the 3.2 patch.  Also, i have no MCM.  i've run the console command to restart MCM, but nothing shows up; or does the MCM not show up for OStim?

Edited by astor
3 hours ago, astor said:

not show up for OStim

Why the MCM sometimes doesnt show up I have no clue about but its not OStim that causes it.. or well it shouldnt

V3 doesnt support OStim, the latest beta of V4 is on Page22 (and as far as I know there havent been any MCM not showing up issues reported on it thus far)

Edited by Scrab

Wont be posting another V4 today. Took me 4 days.. or 5. idk. To get things working. The good news is that I think I got stuff running for a single Victim, allowing me to do this here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot139.png.9cdd6c9a89ecabe6aa997af1ded46add.png

The bad news is that ´the thing with more than 1 Victim (or rather the termination of my algorithm) isnt working as well as I was hoping for. Ayah..

My plan was that I would create a basic path finding algorithm that would send winning NPC from one Victim to another until there are no Victims left anymore (all have been "treated" with whatever consequences they faced). Unfortunately it faces the same issue as making NPC heal another knocked down Victim mid combat, except that its no longer mid combat

Bit messy, aye

Edited by Scrab

hi scrab 

I found in V4 when I  got hit by creatures(didn't test other NPC type), knockdown seems to be triggerd(my player had kneel animation started) ,but next, SL scene didn't start.  

At the same time I can find npc-npc knockdown notification was shown ,but the SL scene between them also didn't happen.

It seems V4 can't start SL scene after knockdown phase in my game.(at least, for creature-player)

here is my setting:

knockdown condition:[ 0,100]

knockdown chance: 100%

frame: 100% (V4 can find my SL in frame setting section)

filter:Creature target Player

btw:

I tried V3, It both works. But I need set knockdown condition to 100% ,or the knockdown condition can't  be triggered.  Strange.

thx for making this mod. 

Strange behavior from Yemete. The way it currently works when I'm being attacked by multiple enemies:

- I get defeated

- Assault by aggressor (the last bandit to hit me) is activated

- Other bandits sheathe weapons and start walking away

- Animations begin

- Other bandits unsheathe weapons, charge and kill me in seconds immediately after the animations begin

- I die

Is that expected behavior?

1 hour ago, NowThatsDamp said:

Is that expected behavior?

Only if you are playing on VR

4 hours ago, ledmh said:

SL scene didn't start.  

At the same time I can find npc-npc knockdown notification was shown ,but the SL scene between them also didn't happen.

It seems V4 can't start SL scene after knockdown phase in my game.(at least, for creature-player)

Did you make sure Creature Animations are enabled in SLs MCM? and that there are Creature Animations for whatever youre trying to do?

Edited by Scrab

Made a few small edits to yamete, allows custom followers (kaiden, inigo & Lucien etc) to obey your filters (for 3.2 see post 557). Tested it for a couple of hours (Kaiden usually shags everything in sight but not now, he & others will now adhere to your filter rules).

changed the following

yamactor.psc

90) If(me.IsInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction) || me.isPlayerTeammate())

yamplayermonitor.psc

69) If(me.IsInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction) || me.isPlayerTeammate())

yamreaperscloak.psc

45) If(mySelf.IsInFaction(CurrentFollowerFaction) || mySelf.isPlayerTeammate())

Yamete 3.2 Allow Custom Followers.7z

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Did you make sure Creature Animations are enabled in SLs MCM? and that there are Creature Animations for whatever youre trying to do?

Oh these were supposed to be firing? I had this same issue happening when I was running the v4 beta. I just figured they were placeholder scripts... because nothing I did got ANY animations to fire on NPC on NPC settings when I was trying it out

5 minutes ago, semper_solus said:

Oh these were supposed to be firing? I had this same issue happening when I was running the v4 beta. I just figured they were placeholder scripts... because nothing I did got ANY animations to fire on NPC on NPC settings when I was trying it out

When I was fiddling with scrappies 3-5p group settings I noticed "engage messages" then my character would go into 3rd person like a scene was about to start but then nothing, it's only when I realised (ty sexlab debug!) that I was missing a bunch of aggressive tagged animations did everything began working (beyond my expectations!!!).

6 hours ago, Scrab said:

Yes,I'm sure that those Creature Animations are enabled in SLs MCM.

And I just set these filters in V4 to hope Player can be targeted by Anyone(including Creatures), Female NPCs can be targeted by male NPCs(including Creatures).

In V3 these settings above can work well( The SL scenes start) with the same Creature Animations at the same combat situation(same enemies,same locations) .

9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

When I was fiddling with scrappies 3-5p group settings I noticed "engage messages" then my character would go into 3rd person like a scene was about to start but then nothing, it's only when I realised (ty sexlab debug!) that I was missing a bunch of aggressive tagged animations did everything began working (beyond my expectations!!!).

I guess I'm missing something then. Is there some setting in v4 that I'm not seeing? I was using a save that didn't have Yamete installed, and then I'd add v3 and test it, and then with v4, I did the same thing, but was having that issue. I'll give it another look

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

I guess I'm missing something then. Is there some setting in v4 that I'm not seeing? I was using a save that didn't have Yamete installed, and then I'd add v3 and test it, and then with v4, I did the same thing, but was having that issue. I'll give it another look

Hmm could be your missing aggressive animations, try this anime pack, it was posted as a fix in a forum post somewhere (can't find it now :( ) but I'm guessing it came from Nymra's FunnyBiz SLAL REDUX . I made a small fix to it (FB_RestraintWallMMF was missing from FNIS_FunnyBizFun_List.txt & FunnyBiznessFurniture.json) Credit to @Nymra & FunnzyBiz

FUNNY BIZ'S RAPE REDUX SE fix Fluff Edit.7z

1 hour ago, semper_solus said:

But I have all those animation packs and have them with Aggressive tags. I guess that's what I'm asking, does v4 filter animations differently than v3 and things like Defeat? This is the first time I've not seen a mod fire those scenes

I'm afraid I don't have v4 installed :( . I suppose I should give it a go.

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

I'm afraid I don't have v4 installed :( . I suppose I should give it a go.

I'm not using it currently either. I'm just eagerly yet patiently waiting for Scrab to finish it and then I'll test it into the ground. I just know when I did test it out, animations weren't happening, and I thought I read somewhere in here that they weren't going to just yet... may be mistaken

33 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

hmm i'll take a look when i get a mint (getting my head bashed in atm by a bunch o stormcloaks :( )

No worries, I've figured out a system I think I'm going to like:

I have the armor break (destroy) option running at a lower %, so as we travel, battles remove gear (I'm not able to fast travel) and I'm using the <X gear knockdown instead. So, I have to get to a smith AND have the materials to craft replacement gear. Super immersive, I know :P 

I dont have issues with Scene starting, I usually test any combination with male & female actors (except the 3p+ ones which are now properly introduced and working, yay)

I will check on creatures specifically later

On 8/24/2021 at 6:24 AM, ledmh said:

And I just set these filters in V4 to hope Player can be targeted by Anyone(including Creatures),

Make sure that you also got the Animation Frames in the "adult frames" section enabled. Because of Yametes multi frame support, they are disabled by default and have to be enabled first

Got some bad news for LE users

I didnt realize the LE version of po3's papyrus extender is outdated compared to its SE counterpart and I am unsure how much but by the looks of it, the resolution quest wont be working on LE. Meaning LE users will have to continue using the current Rushed (Basic) Scenario

I am not able to change the Resolution Quest to work in any other way it does currently. The reason for that being that the way Resolution works here is vastly different to how it works in other defeat mods. 

You see; upon Knockdown, Yamete will instead of just grabbing a random Actor and play its defeat on this 1 actor + maybe a follower, it will use a recursive nearest neighbor algorithm to cycle through every single Victim fetched by Resolution and play its Aftermath on this target until there are no untreated victims left. While arguably very basic, its still a lot more complicated than what other Defeat mods are doing as it requires random Actors to path to other random Actors and that requires PO3s Papyrus Extender, there is no other way to make it work

Going forward, I might make a more simplistic, "gutted" resolution Quest which works without the Papyrus Extender, maybe some might even prefer that; however I want to ensure that this current, more complicated Algorithm works properly. Id argue it has a lot more potential as surrounding NPC will feel more alive & self aware; instead of just sitting in a circle laughing at the center victim, they will actively walk around, handle the victims around them and if there is still some time left, they join up with others having fun or so, what do I know

(You also cant use Flowergirls, though I guess thats not exactly a dealbreaker kek)

Edited by Scrab

@Scrab

I'm liking the direction of the mod.

I've just been messing about with the latest WIP release of V4 to test out the new features that have been added since I last tried Yamete. It looks like you've put a lot of work into it and the mod is looking great!

I'm not sure if you're taking any further feature requests for the coming builds, but I have a few I've gone ahead and detailed below.

I didn't really intend on constructing a wall of text, sorry, but before I knew it I was writing a small novel :P

Condition Feature

Spoiler

Knockdown at 0 HP/Essential Player

I'm aware there's already a wounded threshold determining at which point a player can be knocked down, the trouble is that even when combined with the strip mechanic, there is no guarantee that the player/NPC will even hit the threshold before they're potentially (and most likely in my case, it seems) killed outright.

I'm not really sure if this was the result of bugs given the WIP nature of the build, or my mod setup, but I couldn't actually get either the "Weakened" or "Stripped" knockdown conditions to work properly. My character just kept dying outright, and their followers were ever quite able to hit the "Weakened" threshold regardless of what I set it to, they just get 'knocked out' and stuck in bleedout until combat ends, which was a bit anti-climactic ?

Anyways, having an option to catch the player and/or NPCs at 0 hp and check for the 'Knockdown by NPC/Follower/etc.' chance to initiate SL scenes would make initiating knockdown a bit more robust/reliable. Ex: The "Essential - On Bleedout" option in Defeat.

Stripping Features

Spoiler

I really like the idea of having item stripping as a means of exposing a character to knockdown.

Before I begin with the stripping features, some background info:

I'm not sure if anyone else here has ever come across or tried Baka's translated/edited version of a mod called Ecchina Armor Break but the reason I mention it is because it has some great examples of stripping features that I'll refer to below.

Unfortunately, my own experience of Ecchina found it to be pretty broken, none of the stripping options seemed to work for the player character, only affecting NPCs/Followers.

Additionally, the only real repercussions of having the items stripped in Ecchina were:

• A decrease in armor points and/or loss of worn enchantment bonuses, which kind of limits its use within combat unless you set it so armor cant be re-equipped for a long period or repaired first,
  • Some possible LOS-based increases in arousal if using Sexlab Aroused.

Yamete's stripping/knockdown feature makes a great addition to this equation by adding the potential repercussion of in-combat SL animations.

Anyways, onto the stripping features I had in mind:

Temporal Break

Spoiler

Someone has already suggested having an option to make it so items will re-equip after combat, or after customizable timer has elapsed. Baka included this feature in timer form in his translation/rendition of the original Ecchina mod. My own preference was to set the timer in Ecchina to like 10 minutes, or what generally equated to being the end of combat before anyone would automatically re-equip stripped armor as if piecing themselves back together are a hard and potentially raunchy fight.

Ripping/Unequipping Sounds

Spoiler

Ecchina had some great ripping/tearing sound effects you could hear whenever an item was stripped from a character. Combined with a text notification advising on what was stripped from who, it made for a very helpful cue to inform you when an item was stripped and the mod was working. As it stands in Yamete V4, it isn't very discernible as to when you're losing items in combat unless you listen for the unreliable vanilla unequip noise or the clothing item was large/noticeable enough to be seen as having been removed from the character.

This could be elaborated upon by adding a heavy clanking noise for when a heavy armor item is stripped.

Barrier Items

Spoiler

Similar concept to what can be found in Battle Fuck, thus the title, this idea proposes that instead of relying on a numeric "Worn Item Requirement" as Yamete V4 currently does for stripping, you could optionally establish specific items as barrier items. This way, the mod could be set up so that when a character takes a hit, the mod applies the chance that they lose/unequip/drop an item as usual, and then also applies another chance that the item stripped is a barrier item, Once the player is no longer wearing any barrier items, they could be knocked down.

As an example of MCM implementation, Battle Fuck's barrier item selection works similarly to Yamete V4's "Set Custom Armor as Unique" Stripping option in the MCM in that it brings up the inventory screen, accepts items, then returns them - which seems like a good approach.

Edited by Caco Demon

Alright, uh.. 2nd Beta. yay.

Yamete!.7z

Replaced Quest Polling with a Cloak Trigger, allowing the Combat Quest to start in Real Time, no longer bound to an Interval

This is the full version of the mod, use this or the above

Going forward, I will probably use the version below for future development unless there are issues reported with the Combat Quest starting unreliably or other issues leading back to this Trigger

Yamete! Cloak Trigger.7z

Requires a Clean Save

Your saved .json can be used but there are many new Options so make sure to look over the MCM anyway

Actually, I can barely remember what exactly I did since the first Beta, yay. Might have forgotten a thing or two

..First things first:

Above I wrote a little "bad news for LE users"
I shove that back. I decided against putting that in just yet, went back 2 steps and recreated part of this Resolution Quest to be fully playable for LE users too. I decided that I want to keep all fundamental content to be playable for both SE and LE equally, I dont think its fair nor do I like the idea of denying content to some of the people playing this mod only because they dont play on SE
.. However, I also want to emphasize that in situations in which I require SE exclusive resources, I will not pull back because LE does not have access to those kind of resources. I have no intention of telling anyone what version to play or somehow starting a war which version is better but truth is, LE is frozen solid where SE is taking steps. There are tools being developed, resources created and I see no reason to deny those resources only because LE has no access to them

Quick Vocabulary hint: 

A "marked" Actor is an Actor that is unable to participate in Combat, usually because they are Bleeding out or are used by an Animation Framework

As of V4.B2 Yamete uses Bleedout and Calm Marks to "mark" an Actor, turning them non hostile and "stunning" them (unable to move and fight), both Player and NPCs can be marked

New & Changes Content in V4.B2

• Added a Regular Bleedout Type
  • Removed Terror Bleedout Type
    I dont know if anyone uses this or wants to use is, if so let me know. I wont promise to reintroduce it as Terror is rather complicated to work with due to it having a duration and thus NPC affected by it are never truly marked which requires me to consider it as an exception any and everywhere, complicating the whole process a whole lot
  • Bleedout Types (Regular, Withered, Death Sentence) no longer Cloak every Actor in the surrounding Area, instead they only grant the Player the Option to interact with them
  • The Calm Cloak is no longer a Cloak and will be referenced as "Calm Mark" going forward
  • The Calm Mark will now properly reset an Actors aggression when an Aggressor continues attacking a Victim wearing it
  • Renamed "Basic" Scenario into "Rushed"
  • Implemented Scenario: "Traditional"
    This is the big thing in this WIP I will come back to later. To keep it short, Traditional is Yametes definition of Defeats "basic" Scenario with the stuff gets downed and combat ends and then stuff happens, its what has been asked for idk how many times the past 25 pages. Yw :)
  • Implemented Scenario: "Mixed"
    Mid Combat Rushed, Post Combat Traditional
  • The Player is now handled by the Combat Quest, no longer split from it
    This is to ensure the Player will be in sync with the Resolution Quest and to allow proper management of the Bleedout Chance in Rushed
  • Redid MCM Structure (should be the last big rework)
  • When enabling the MCM, you can now load your saved .json Settings alongside it
  • Added one more Condition Profile: Termite
  • You can now use Colored Notifications again, custom Colors for Notifications works
  • Added an Option to only Strip if a Hit wasnt blocked
  • Added an Option to only be knocked down through Stripped when a Hit wasnt blocked
  • Added an Essential Condition
  • Added 3~5p Animation Support
  • Improved Performance & Stability (agane)
  • Fixed an issue with overlapping Calm Marks will negate each other, causing unwanted hostilities
  • Finished decorating Left for Dead
    Left for Dead now recognized if you have an Animation Framework and/or Devious Followers installed and adjusts its Dialogue appropriatly if you have a Follower with you that isnt Marked by the time LfD triggers

Overall Im slightly disappointed how long this took me but oh well, Anyway..

The Essential Flag

Yes, I did it, You got me to do it. I give up, I surrender my stubborn opinions. congratz. Now go dance around some fire in your garden or so ? 

Few things to note here:

Most importantly; You are only essential while you are in Combat. Yamete does not apply a permanent essential Flag to avoid conflicting with other mods. Additionally, even if another mod would turn you essential for whatever reason, Yamete will not take action unless you specifically enabled the Option in the MCM. Thats probably self explanatory but I wanted to note it anyway

I did it this way to make sure that Yamete continues to play along with other mods using the Essential Flag for their owns reasons and in case you jump down High Horthgar you can still see your clunky ragdoll ragging down the mountain before reloading your save and wont have this weird free fall essential animation reborn thing playing. I think thats something often underappreciated by other mods that make the Player essential, yes

Also; because the entire Mod is designed with the expectation that you are alive during everything it does, a real Bleedout in Yamete will be instantaneously cured when falling into it, you will gain Hp and put into one of Yametes own Bleedouts afterward. This does however have the slight consequence that Animations sometimes bug out and you just stand around when you should be bleeding out

Also essential is available for both NPC and Player. I thought that since Yamete is making barely any differentiation between Player and NPC, this shouldnt change with this feature. Yamete wont turn NPC essential but you can technically now decide if Yamete should recognize essential NPC upon Bleedout or ignore them as it did all this time until now

The Scenarios

• Rushed (Basic)
    I didnt intend to change anything on this Scenario except its name. Of course with the introduction of Traditiional and Mixed this isnt entirely possible but I hope it will still feel mostly the same and doesnt have any new bugs. Aye..
    I decided on renaming it to Rushed as I felt simply calling it "basic" is kinda lame. Yamete is by no means a small mod anymore and "Basic" is really flat, so rushed it is. Sounds flashy, shows some character. I like it.. I think.. its cool, non? ? 
  • Traditional
    Traditional will play out as most other Defeat Mods, when you get knocked down, you will  stay knocked down until Combat ends and once it does, a Resolution Quest will play. This Quest picks up all Losers (Victims) and Winners (Victoires) of a battle and plays a Scene with them. In this first release, all Victoires will move group up around a single Victim and depending on your MCM then rob or rape it (I know you all are using the 2nd option so I didnt really care about making 10 victoires standing around 1 Victim jsut to have one of them rob it being kinda overkill :) )
    This Resolution Quest is why this Update took so long. Even though the thing sounds very simple (and if you check the source it probably does look very simple, especially considering half the content in those scripts is unused)  the thing took quite a while to develop and bugfix, I doubt I got all but one can hope 
  • Mixed
    This is Rushed and Traditional together. Basically mid combat you will be treated as you do in Rushed and once everyone gets knocked down based on Rusheds algorithm, a Resolution will start (Rushed skips this Resolution Quest to keep the original character of the mod intact)

"Dont overload this mod with content!"

Thats a common fear so lets quickly go over that too

My plans with Yamete stretch very far admittedly. There is stuff for some soft slavery and some custom dungeons and all that, nevertheless:

V4s goal is to finish Yamete regarding Combat Mechanics. In V5+ I want to consider the entire Combat Quest; Rushed Traditional and Mixed to be completed. I might add some Knockdown Conditions, I will improve performance and I will fix bugs but in general I dont want to add any new systems to it at the scale of Resolution. I actually dont even want to touch Resolutions algorithm anymore once Im done with it (That thing is a pain)

Once V4 is fully released, you will have all basic features Yamete has with you. The mod is about enhancing Combat and while it already does it in a way that some of you may consider overkill (Defeat has one Bleedout, Yamete has 3; Defeat has 1 Algorithm to handle Combat, Yamete has 3; you name it), at the end of the day Yamete will always be this Combat Mod it is now

I wont add Content to this md that doesnt require you to first interact with this mods V4 Features, may that be being knocked down or using Reapers Mercy

All future Content - after V4 - will be about filling up that Consequence Page & introducing more content to Reapers Mercy. All of this can be disabled or ignored. If youre only here for the Combat Algorithm then there should never be a reason to say "this mod no longer does what I want it to do" because all Updates going forward will always be coming back to it

Soft Integrations, because why not

Next to the 3 Animation Frameworks Yamete now supports, I also want to introduce more other mods to it. All of those will be soft integrations but the more we can abuse other mods the more fun it is, aye

I want to hook into the following mods before starting on V5:

• Devious Devices & Toys
    Randomly equipping things on you. The exact timing will still need to be discussed. Do I add one in every Bleedout in Rushed? or maybe after every Rape? When do I do it in Resolution? Do robbers send you off with a couple devices and a chain rape after every round? Aye Aye
  • SlaveTats
    Will probably be after every SL Scene 1 Tat or so. Not sure though
  • SD+
    No clue if people are still using that mod, I havent seen anyone mentioning it in ages but I believe it would allow me to just take a random NPC and have them enslave you?
  • Daymol
    Sounds pretty standard to me. I mean that mod is basically only used to be hooked into
  • SimpleSlavery
    I almost forgot that one, but obvsly Ill also hook into that
  • Paradise Halls
    Victims you claim & then enslave through Reapers Mercy, if possible I want to be able to make them usable by Paradise Halls. I have no clue how that works but if I remember correctly it is possible so I think..? I hope..?
  • Naked Defeat(?)
    Now this one might be critical but Id argue that ND does a good job at its post Combat stuff, certainly a much better one than Yamete kek - but for that Yamete has the advanced combat features I guess. I think if its possible to let Yamete start ND you could get the best of both worlds but that would require some input from @Nymra

That aside, I also want to add a thrown into Prison Outcome to get some soft links with Prison Mods. I think theres a lot of potential mod integration between Yamete and other mods, being a mod that supports both NPC and Player Victim as well as Player Aggressor, there should be alot you can do

Hooking into Yamete..

Yamete registers the following Events

• Yam_ConsequencePlayer(int type)
    Play one of Yametes Player Consequences (currently only LfD so meh). This is a custom Event which needs to be created with the ModEvent.Create() function
    Type -> 
    -1 - for a random one based on the Players MCM Settings
    0 - Left for Dead
  • Yam_Pause(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    A default Event to pause Yamete
    Note that the Player can reenable the mod manually
  • Yam_Resume(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    A default Event to unpause Yamete

As already mentioned, for the time being Yamete supports Babo Dialogue natively, once V4 is fully released, I will remove this check for performance reasons. Make sure to let the author of that mod know so they can disable & enable Yamete when necessary - if they are interested in ensuring compatibility

======================================================================

ToDo for V4

Green -> Done

Yellow -> Currently working on

Red -> Not started yet

• Flowergirls Support
  • OStim Support
  • Improve Filter
  • Add Creature Filter
  • Add Stripping Editor
  • Redo Scenarios
  • Restructure MCM
  • Bleedout Types
    • Terror (NPC)
    • Regular (NPC)
    • Regular (Player)
    • Withered (NPC)
    • Withered (Player)
    • Death Sentence (NPC)
    • Death Sentence (Player)
  • Aftermath
    • Left for Dead (Player)
  • Add Post-Combat Defeat
  • Add 3~5p Adult Scenes
  • Add more Options to Reapers Mercy
    • Basic Enslavement
    • 1 Black Market Agent for Basic Interaction

=============================================================================

This version includes a new Animation used in Resolutions robbing Scenario made by audhol. The animation for LE:

Yam_searchBleedout32bit.hkx

Edited by Scrab
On 8/29/2021 at 1:20 PM, Caco Demon said:

Temporal Break

The way I intended to implement this is by giving every Actor in the Area an Ability which stores their Armor and equips it when Combat or Resolution ends

I am unsure if there is a sufficient way to delay this reequipping process though

Ripping/Unequipping Sounds

That would technically be easy to implement, Id had to look for some fitting SFX first though

Barrier Items

Why would you define a Barrier Item through the MCM if the chance that one is a barrier item is chosen by RNG and why is that System necessary if it just adds another RNG variable to the already RNG based System?

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Traditional scenario does not seem to be working.

I just get knocked down and ignored

Trivial Question but if you are using only the rape outcome, did you also enable an Animation Framework in the MCM? Those are disabled by default

also what exactly do you mean by ignored? Nothing happens after combat and you just stand up again?

How many followers where with you?

Edited by Scrab
41 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Trivial Question but if you are using only the rape outcome, did you also enable an Animation Framework in the MCM? Those are disabled by default

also what exactly do you mean by ignored? Nothing happens after combat and you just stand up again?

How many followers where with you?

Yes. SexLab is enabled (and it seems to have been enabled by default, I don't remember clicking on the box).

I have tested Rushed and Traditional scenario.

Rushed seems to work fine.

Not working = I am stuck in the bleedout position, and the NPCs just wander around and act as if the PC weren't there. Strangely enough, it worked once, but not in the last three tests. Below are the log files of the last to times I tried it and it didn't work.

edit:

No follower.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Edited by Someone92