50 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Lets see if its the Frameworks that I check on startup that are causing the issue.. zz

Based on your log youre only using SL, right? This is a fairly radical change as it essentially kills the entire Framework Integration but if it works I at least have something to go by

YamMCM.pex 57.6 kB · 1 download YamMain.pex 19.53 kB · 1 download YamAnimationFrame.pex 1.7 kB · 1 download

Whatever you did, it worked. 5/5 new game launches, MCM appeared every time. Also stopped crashing after loading a save with it enabled on the Unbound start screen

And yes this is a sexlab setup

41 minutes ago, Illana said:

Whatever you did, it worked.

purrrfect 

What I did there is basically just deleting all 3 Animation Frames from the mod, a suboptimal approach to say the least. If you dont, I would give you a larger set of scripts to test to see where exactly the issue is. Im kind of expecting FG to be the issue here as the guys working on OStim seem toknow what theyre doing and complains like that wouldve been there in V3 already if its SL but meh..

and thanks for your patience here :)

Im going to start by giving you a script that only checks if the Frames are there in first place, the mod cant interact with them

Then Ill give you a script that can utilize only SL, then SL and OStim, then all 3 again (in theory, if you get past the 1st 3 tests, the latest shouldnt work and cause issues again, in which case I know exactly whats the issue..  I think)

First, this here just checks if the Frames are there in first place, the following scripts will be based on those

YamAnimationFrame.pexYamMCM.pexYamMain.pex

This here only contains SL Logic

YamAnimationFrame.pex

SL + OStim Logic

YamAnimationFrame.pex

and this is everything:

YamAnimationFrame.pex

Edited by Scrab
52 minutes ago, Connovar said:

Now i swiched to yamete 4 I have got the mcm all page everything.....but nothing happen ...everybody die...i tried to change something...but nada...not from npc-npc not fro Reapers Mercy....just for let you know...

Make sure the Filter is set up correctly and the Chance Setting in the Actor Tab too. You cant use your .json from V3 in V4 and that the Combat Scan is running for NPC, that can take a short while

Reapers Mercy is currently disabled in V4, that one will get a few improvements with V4 too :) 

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Make sure the Filter is set up correctly and the Chance Setting in the Actor Tab too. You cant use your .json from V3 in V4 and that the Combat Scan is running for NPC, that can take a short while

No it is a new start..!!!

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Reapers Mercy is currently disabled in V4, that one will get a few improvements with V4 too :) 

Edited 17 minutes ago by Scrab

Ahahaaa... I didn't know...? ok

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

purrrfect 

What I did there is basically just deleting all 3 Animation Frames from the mod, a suboptimal approach to say the least. If you dont, I would give you a larger set of scripts to test to see where exactly the issue is. Im kind of expecting FG to be the issue here as the guys working on OStim seem toknow what theyre doing and complains like that wouldve been there in V3 already if its SL but meh..

and thanks for your patience here :)

Im going to start by giving you a script that only checks if the Frames are there in first place, the mod cant interact with them

Then Ill give you a script that can utilize only SL, then SL and OStim, then all 3 again (in theory, if you get past the 1st 3 tests, the latest shouldnt work and cause issues again, in which case I know exactly whats the issue..  I think)

First, this here just checks if the Frames are there in first place, the following scripts will be based on those

YamAnimationFrame.pex 2.25 kB · 0 downloads YamMCM.pex 57.66 kB · 0 downloads YamMain.pex 19.55 kB · 0 downloads

This here only contains SL Logic

YamAnimationFrame.pex 5.66 kB · 0 downloads

SL + OStim Logic

YamAnimationFrame.pex 7.14 kB · 0 downloads

and this is everything:

YamAnimationFrame.pex 12.07 kB · 1 download

Actually appears to be the SL logic thats breaking it. At least i got a failed registration as soon as I installed it

3 hours ago, Scrab said:

Thats.. unexpected. Just to be sure its actually SL though:

YamAnimationFrame.pex 9.05 kB · 0 downloads

Everything enabled except SL

Got a fail on the third new game I tried. Going to retry the ones with all the frames disabled and see if i just got lucky or something

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Yup on 7th new game launch I got a failed registration with the no frame version. So it seems it just reduces the likelihood?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Illana
9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

idk if it was reported but YamFollower.HealActor() is bugged, it uses 

no wasnt reported but those options arent used anymore with V4+ thanks anyway :)

48 minutes ago, Illana said:

Ok so 10/10 loaded so I hope I didn't just get exceptionally lucky this time lol

Would be cool if thats really it huh? Getting back to updating V4 instead of hunting weird bugs would certainly be more interesting :< 

Edited by Scrab

if any one cares, slightly modified scripts, you can probably copy scripts folder to SE and it might run:

-fixed healing for followers

added mcm options for:

-ntr, player will not be raped, but still will be downed and can enjoy sight of your followers/waifus being raped

-negative healing, YOU DIED!

-permanent bleedout, reload your last save

Yamate! V3.2 LE NTR.7z

Edited by Ed86
spank me dommy mommy!
3 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

i dont understand what you mean.

I'm confused with this bit "-permanent bleedout, reload your last save "

In the MCM Player section "set to -5 to force them into bleedout until reload save"

I was just puzzled at its function maybe it has a use I'm not seeing. thanks

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I'm confused with this bit "-permanent bleedout, reload your last save "

In the MCM Player section "set to -5 to force them into bleedout until reload save"

I was just puzzled at its function maybe it has a use I'm not seeing. thanks

its exactly what it says, PC goes into bleedout and stays there (BAD END?)... hm... it probably only work with pc, havent tested on npcs, not like there is reason to keep npcs down

On 6/28/2021 at 2:21 AM, Olivia Maregard said:

This mod is the cleanest defeat/SD alternative I've used. It's simple it's functional and "just works". Haven't had any issues with it.

I too want to keep emphasizing this. Scrab is doing a fantastic job so far. Aside from the known issues, it works better for what I want it to do than any others.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:21 AM, Olivia Maregard said:

This mod is the cleanest defeat/SD alternative I've used. It's simple it's functional and "just works". Haven't had any issues with it.

Kind of wish there was an option for NPCs to auto-redress after combat ends, but I'd understand how that could be difficult due to NPCs being pacified during scenes.

Can defeat make your follower/pet assault you or can it make xyz number of npcs assault one another consistently? Yamete is yamete it's not a defeat alternative.

Npc's can autodress depends on your setting in sexlab "victims redress".

Here's a pic of multiples, there were three assaults going on but I could only screen grab 2.

Spoiler

yametemultiples.jpg.5578283763025c96e2b56d51f4456a6f.jpg

This mod looks very interesting, especially the NPC/NPC interactions. If I may make a feature request: a toggle that makes it so that the player can only subdue NPCs using bash attacks. I'd like this because it means there aren't a whole bunch of NPCs that I'm disinterested in in bleedout, and it introduces an element of risk. I appreciate that you're in the middle of V4 so I can't imagine you'd be able to get to this soon, if the idea appeals.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Is there interest in a withered Option for the Player? I probably wont do it the same way as Ed, would change the system a bit to be more than a static endless bleedout, more something like this:

- You get knocked down and if you have a Follower with you theyd give you a healing Potion once they have time or if they do not, theyd leave for a while and come back with one to get you back up

- The entire time there is no Follower with you (either because there is no Follower with you to begin with or theyre currently shopping for Potions) there will be a random polling that may spawn a random NPC which can either help you up or lead into this mods main consequence frame 

1 hour ago, Lelial said:

I appreciate that you're in the middle of V4 so I can't imagine you'd be able to get to this soon, if the idea appeals.

As a matter of fact I have to rewrite Reapers Mercy anyway to refit it into the new System so thats not really an issue to implement

Edited by Scrab

Ok, so I don't know what mod is doing this, so apologies if it is not Yamete, but it is some mod related to rape.

Basically, everything will be fine before rape.  Post rape, suddenly if I draw my weapon my movement drops to a bare crawl, and I can't strafe at all.  Blocking makes it even worse.  But if I sheath my weapon then I can move again.  It happened post Yamete install so I'm thinking Yamete /might/ be related.  Does Yamete apply some post rape malus?

If not, any idea what mod might?  I have SL Aroused, SL Survival, FHU, STA, DD5, Disparity, Devious Lore, Immersive Fashion, Devious Followers. Anyway, it happens after I install Yamete, but it might be another mod too.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

9 hours ago, delgathar said:

Ok, so I don't know what mod is doing this, so apologies if it is not Yamete, but it is some mod related to rape.

Basically, everything will be fine before rape.  Post rape, suddenly if I draw my weapon my movement drops to a bare crawl, and I can't strafe at all.  Blocking makes it even worse.  But if I sheath my weapon then I can move again.  It happened post Yamete install so I'm thinking Yamete /might/ be related.  Does Yamete apply some post rape malus?

If not, any idea what mod might?  I have SL Aroused, SL Survival, FHU, STA, DD5, Disparity, Devious Lore, Immersive Fashion, Devious Followers. Anyway, it happens after I install Yamete, but it might be another mod too.  Any ideas?  Thank you.

Disparity modifies movement speed. SL Survival probably does something also. FHU, STA, DD5 is sus. I have no clue what alphabet soup your enjoying but SL Aroused, Devious Lore, Immersive Fashion, and Devious Followers is not the culprit.