Would it be possible to have a scenario where the aggressor choose to kill the victim, then use necro animation on the victim (we can finally found a use for necro animation) ? And then after that, launch the usual on death event, like vanilla or with On Death Alternative support.

Anyway, thanks for this awesome mod, cant wait to see the next features !

1 hour ago, Yegleftuk said:

Would it be possible to have a scenario where the aggressor choose to kill the victim,

yes

then use necro animation on the victim

no but maybe yes. Needs some testing

And then after that, launch the usual on death event, like vanilla or with On Death Alternative support.

how? They ded

I was planning on properly getting into Aftermath Scenarios with V5, V4 I want to focus more on new Scenarios. BleedoutDelayed in particular

I think what you want & what would be more interesting is to use this BleedoutDelayed together with an "Execution" Aftermath

Just want to endorse this mod and thank the author for their work. As of version 3.1 this feels like a worthy replacement for SL Defeat. Runs great and I can ditch the add-on mods like SL Stop Combat and armor break. Thank you!

I'm looking forward to your work on the Aftermath scenarios. I would love a lightweight, optional ZAP tie-in that leaves the player and follower stripped and chained up somewhere. 

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I think what you want & what would be more interesting is to use this BleedoutDelayed together with an "Execution" Aftermath

Perhaps something that hooks in to killlmoves, and then starts a necro tagged scene afterwards? ? Is that possible?

Hi

I've been using Yamete since it was released and always tried the latest versions but unfortunately without success :(

There was one version I always went back to pre v3 (idk what version it was) but it worked 99% of the time. But this latest version ticks all the boxes and works great!!!

The one thing I'd like to see is after an aggressive act the perpetrator kills the victim with a kill move perhaps?

I liked scrab's random matchmaking too but had to remove it :( for some reason my horny orc male followers weren't ravishing me when they got aroused but each other :(

I guess yametes gender filter assignments can be used for matchmaking too?

anyway great work as always from your fan!!

5 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

I would love a lightweight, optional ZAP tie-in that leaves the player and follower stripped and chained up somewhere. 

Hey now, don't leave the hostiles out of the fun too. Could even have a tie in to Paradise Halls enslavement similar to Defeat (or just a simple tie in to trigger Defeat's Tied up options, I'm perfectly fine with using Yamete and having Defeat's Player Assault enabled. That's what i was trying out when Yamete first came out and had no problems then).

I've always wanted a real partner when it comes to enslaving Skyrim. Chainbeasts Paradise Halls addon only really works if the MCM capturing mechanics are instant and you have Multiple Summon Perks and that's just way too OP

I'm also looking forward to the Steal Aftermath. Makes a sort of "Rape or be raped" survival style. It'll be fun watching female followers get and lose different clothes without constant micromanagement from the player (Defeat just wasn't relyable in regard to this)

I've yet to try the more recent versions of Yamete, but I got to ask. Is there an option in the Stripping MCM to enable/disable it for the player, followers, gender, hostiles etc.? Is it even possible?

I suppose for disabling it for the player isn't a big deal if you just use a unique or endgame armor and set it to protected in the MCM

12 hours ago, MonVert said:

Is that possible?

I want to do it like that, the issue is that in Skyrim the assosiated Action with a Animation isnt stored within the Action but the Animation

Meaning when I play the Animation of a killmove, that killmove will kill you. I cant start the Animation without killing you, Its how the game rules - and I cant start Animations with dead actors

I have to try what happens when I set you essential, then play the Animation and then start the SL Sceneor find a completely different way

12 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

ZAP tie-in that leaves the player and follower stripped and chained up somewhere. 

I want to do something like that but ever since I started properly defining my.. uh.. "design style" I tend to avoid any BDSM content because I jus dunno how to do it :^) 

I tried mods that heavily focus on BDSM but usually I either end up just not playing the game cause escaping keeps me busy or I go AFK play something else while I wait for a "bound timer" to pass. Just dont really get much fun ideas there

Big part about that sorta thing is the helpessness, the feelings you get (and the insecurity cause you dont know what happens next) but none of that is really a thing IG

7 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

Could even have a tie in to Paradise Halls enslavement

My idea with new options for Reapers Mercy would be

• Inventory Manipulation (Robbing)
  • A mini enslavement
    •  Victims you knockout can be bound and forced  to walk after you
      • they wont fight but they can carry your stuff and will wear w/e you give them to wear (I hope I can make that happen, NPC Outfit stuff be weird sometimes, especially cause I have to work with leveled Actors here)
    • I have no intentions of turning this into a Follower mod, like this wont become SubLola but in reverse, the idea is to really just give you something to do with stuff you knockout thats worth your time
  • A kidnap feature, though Im not sure how much detail Ill do there
    Im split between making it a proper gameplay mechanic with getting/crafting the sack and it icnreases in weight when its full or just not do any of that. I dont think Ill make a backpack design either; just looks kinda silly non? What will most certainly be part of this will be:
    • A blackmarket where you can sell kidnapped victims, I already got a Location for that and a somewhat gory background too
      • I will avoid doing any big stat systems for payment n stuff, in my mind it just takes away a lot of fun that comes with this kidnapping. It should just be a simple "sell or not sell" question without having to worry too much about a victims stats
      • There will be an Intro Quest to unlock this market, so its not "just there" but you have to unlock it first
      • There will be a few Radiant Quests, kidnapping specific targets
    • PAH integration 

After that, not sure if I want to expand on it even more but thats my plan there for now, I know that sounds very big but I want Reapers Mercy to be a proper feature and there are just so little mods for a dominant player so I have to do a lot of stuff myself. Also having it directly shipped with the mod should be easier to handle too

7 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

Is there an option in the Stripping MCM to enable/disable it for the player, followers, gender, hostiles etc.? Is it even possible?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: In V3 I introduced a Profile System

Profiles are unique classes that store Settings for your knockout Options and assign them to specific Actor Types (Player, Reaper, Follower, NPC). So lets say Profile A) has a 100% chance to strip clothing and Profile B) a 0%. You then assign those Profiles to each of the 4 Types. If you assign Profile A to Player and Profile B to Reaper, Follower & NPC then only the Player will be stripped because the Player uses Profile A) with the 100% Strip Chance & the others use Profile B) with the 0% Chance

1 hour ago, Illana said:

I see the MCM filters are now showing for 3p+ tags, is this implemented yet?

Functional but not used yet

12 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I liked scrab's random matchmaking too but had to remove it :( for some reason my horny orc male followers weren't ravishing me when they got aroused but each other :(

I guess yametes gender filter assignments can be used for matchmaking too?

That mod is currently undergoing a major rewrite, part of this includes copying over Yametes filter to that mod, yes

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

I want to do something like that but ever since I started properly defining my.. uh.. "design style" I tend to avoid any BDSM content because I jus dunno how to do it :^) 

I tried mods that heavily focus on BDSM but usually I either end up just not playing the game cause escaping keeps me busy or I go AFK play something else while I wait for a "bound timer" to pass. Just dont really get much fun ideas there

Big part about that sorta thing is the helpessness, the feelings you get (and the insecurity cause you dont know what happens next) but none of that is really a thing IG

I would actually be content with a very simple version that plays like this: Player and followers are defeated etc., then the Aftermath triggers, they blackout and wake up robbed, chained / roped up, and dumped in the wilderness or nearby town. After that, it's up to the player to free themselves and find their stolen belongings, which can just be on the NPC that defeated them.

I can appreciate you are taking a different direction with this mod and not trying to be a beat to beat ripoff of Defeat (which was never a perfect mod in the first place) If you got this working with flowergirls then this would be something else.

18 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

which can just be on the NPC that defeated them.

Could this not cause issues as the unnamed NPCs in an area are reloaded after 30 ingame days or so not visiting that area, meaning at that point all your items would be gone permanently?

As for my tiny bit of input, I love the mod and everything works great. Personally I like that it doesn't have BDSM content or heavy slavery stuff. If you do decide to go down that route eventually it'd be really nice to have a lite version that doesn't include those things, even if it's not updated as much as the main mod. Thanks for all your hard work on this!

1 hour ago, l1nkler said:

Are you planning on supporting it any time soon?

Yes

18 hours ago, Ferrumus said:

If you got this working with flowergirls then this would be something else.

Thats planned for V4, if I dont get it in until then, Ill do it in V5. Prbly going to take a look at OSex too (or however that mod is called again)

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Could this not cause issues as the unnamed NPCs in an area are reloaded after 30 ingame days

As far as Im aware t hat only goes for objects that arent referenced by something (such as a Quest) and Id argue 10days (or 30 for cleared locations) is enough time to get back there and smash some skulls to get your stuff back. You could argue that waiting too long also causes them to just sell your stuff. I mean, why would they keep it?

1 hour ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Personally I like that it doesn't have BDSM content or heavy slavery stuff

There wont ever be any long term slavery stuff in this mod, I dont design it with any meaningful long time effects on your game

Reapers Mercy will include this mini slavery feature but that will be implemented the same way as the other options. If you dont wanna use it, just dont use it

The Blackmarket that I want to introduce is something I dont even consider slavery per se. Even so: If you dont wanna use it, just dont use it

I think were getting close to finish the frame so those additional featues is just the next logical step but I wont force anyone to use them

Aftermath will use Weight Sliders, so if I do decide on creating a BDSM aftermath and you dont like that, just set the Weight for that Aftermath to 0 and it wont be picked

So from what I understand the reaper ability is simply another way initiate an assault besides the usual knockdown or is that the only way the player can initiate because I can't get enemies to get knocked down. I strike them but they never fall and just die because they can only take so many hits. I do make sure that yamete is unpaused and running.

4 hours ago, Donkarasu said:

So from what I understand the reaper ability is simply another way initiate an assault besides the usual knockdown or is that the only way the player can initiate because I can't get enemies to get knocked down. I strike them but they never fall and just die because they can only take so many hits. I do make sure that yamete is unpaused and running.

Set the HP Threshold higher, if they are dying too fast, and make sure you have the various attacks that can knockdown checked.

6 hours ago, Donkarasu said:

So from what I understand the reaper ability is simply another way initiate an assault besides the usual knockdown or is that the only way the player can initiate

The only way 

After testing this mod, I noted some bugs :

Sometimes, an ennemy wont attack me (only blocking my attacks)

When Im in an animation, and press space to advance stage, when I reach the last stage, the animation will loop to the first stage, so I stay stuck

When Im engaged in an animation, although Im invicible, there are sometimes ennemies still attacking me.

hi

I have the following settings,

player/follower bleedout 15, knockdown 10 using default bleedout animations. Followers/pc cannot assault anyone (although inigo does his own thang again)

npc bleedout 60, knockdown 50 (npcs can assault everyone including futa except male characters), damage immunity before on and after off (from memory although i could have set it to both off)

I'm having the following weird issues..

1) some cleared creatures or enemies at start of dungeon resurrect, its sporadic and doesn't always happen though.

2) notifications on assaults for dead characters ( you notice a dwemner attacking drennan ) in unfathomable depths.

3) some npcs/creatures become perma essential unkillable image below

I usually disable yamete when doing vanilla quests but its effect seems to be still active :(

thanks

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot5.png

Got no idea what i've done on my test profile but I literally only have sexlab and Yamete (and their dependencies) running now and I cannot get bleedout animations to play anymore, even the vanilla one. Yamete 3.1

rolling back to v3 i can get them to trigger and they also immediately resume attacking if i pause Yamete, in 3.1 they remain passive for the full duration of the bleedout timer.

V3 still has the bug where after being in bleedout once, you have to press f to swap FOV until you are able to enter bleedout pose again, it does not seem to be tied to 360 movement behaviour at all like I previously suspected

15 hours ago, Yegleftuk said:

Sometimes, an ennemy wont attack me (only blocking my attacks)

I dont mess with Combat Behavior, thats just the Vanilla AI being weird or one of your other mods. All I do is making that red dot on your compass appear & disappear. The way an Actor behaves in combat is none of my concern

When Im in an animation, and press space to advance stage, when I reach the last stage, the animation will loop to the first stage, so I stay stuck

Check your SL Settings. I just call SL like any other mod does

When Im engaged in an animation, although Im invicible, there are sometimes ennemies still attacking me

Known inconsistency that cannot be avoided. The Immunity Perk exists for that very reason

Like defeat, this mod is very script heavy and is more likely to glitch out in an already script heavy environment

14 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

1) some cleared creatures or enemies at start of dungeon resurrect, its sporadic and doesn't always happen though.

I dont call resurrect on anything anywhere. Whats dead is dead and thrown out of the Frame

14 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

2) notifications on assaults for dead characters ( you notice a dwemner attacking drennan ) in unfathomable depths.

3) some npcs/creatures become perma essential unkillable image below

Reapers Mercy overwrites all Settings in this mod, including Pause/Unpause

Reapers Cloak is an effect applied by Reapers Mercy, another effect Reapers Mercy has is setting everyone you attack with physical weapons to essential, which - if you only use physical weapons - may very well be indefinitely

Sounds like you just didnt turn off Reapers Mercy

8 hours ago, Illana said:

Got no idea what i've done on my test profile but I literally only have sexlab and Yamete (and their dependencies) running now and I cannot get bleedout animations to play anymore, even the vanilla one. Yamete 3.1

Perhaps something in your setup overwrote/changed the Bleedout Animation to something else? Not sure how else this could be explained at this point

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Perhaps something in your setup overwrote/changed the Bleedout Animation to something else? Not sure how else this could be explained at this point

Ah, did you see my edit? I went back and tested with 3.0 and it was at least playing the bleedout animations

5 hours ago, Illana said:

Ah, did you see my edit? I went back and tested with 3.0 and it was at least playing the bleedout animations

All I do is calling the AnimEvent for bleedout. Can you type in the console "sae bleedoutstart"? Does that work? Thats the console version of the very same command I use in my scripts.

Its very much amusing that with V3.1 it seems to work even worse for you. When I first made the Knockdown Function I didnt know how exactly Slots worked so all I did in V3.1 was stripping the Function of a check that does literally nothing