Jump to content
IGNORED

getting the penis stretch bug. need some help


Recommended Posts

as the title says I'm getting the penis stretching bug. I have tried a a lot of things to try and fix it but nothing is working. 

I tried reinstalling the skeletons

I tried doing the archive invalidation stuff

I tried resetting the timestamps

nothing is working

the penis only stretches when an animation is playing. I haven't seen any breast stretching. the only lovers mods I have are LAPF and Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition

I'm also using Seamless - OCOv2  which comes with Robert Male v5.2 Muscular and HGEC EVE C-Cup Upperbody + Normal Lowerbody (non-BBB)

 

Link to comment

Something is overwriting the LAPF skeleton.  That is why you have the stretching.  Reinstall the LAPF and say yes to the overwrites and see if that fixes it.  If it doesn't, then you still have something that is messing with the skeleton.  It is either buried in OCOv2 or a bsa.

Link to comment

I did a quick check of the mods you listed and I can't see any skeletons in there, so you must have either done something badly wrong installing the LAPF or you have other mods installed which are causing problems.  Show us your load order.

Link to comment

Have you checkt the folder ?  data\meshes\characters\_male\ 

Is it the right skeletons?

 

And have you set  archive invalidate with Oblivion Modmanager, TES Modmanager, WyreBash or manually.

Or do you use the OBSE pligin SkyBSA

Without archive invalidate  the game will always use the original Oblivion skeleton fronmthe Oblivion-meshes.BSA

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

See

 archive invalidate: or SkyBSA

 

And for the skeleton read

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Have you checkt the folder ?  data\meshes\characters\_male\ 

Is it the right skeletons?

 

And have you set  archive invalidate with Oblivion Modmanager, TES Modmanager, WyreBash or manually.

Or do you use the OBSE pligin SkyBSA

Without archive invalidate  the game will always use the original Oblivion skeleton fronmthe Oblivion-meshes.BSA

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

See

 archive invalidate: or SkyBSA

 

And for the skeleton read

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

i checked on one of your other posts that the skeleton sizes were right

 

i used obmm for archive invalidate as well as bsa redirection. neither worked

 

i have not tried skybsa but i can give it a shot

 

edit: i tried skybsa. no difference

 

Link to comment

If the skeleton size is right it should be the LAPF skeleton.

 

Have you  installed the LAPF skeleton again? Unpack LAPF and copy the skeletons in you game folder data\meshes\characters\_male\    and data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\

Just to be sure it's really the LAPF skeletons.

 

If it still do not work I don't know why. 

OCO ?  is it OCO 2 ? The blocked version. I do not use it so I do not know  if it change the skeleton with Blockhead.  But I once unpacke a OCO version and there was no skleleton in the Mod.

 

Deactivate all esm and esp except Oblivion esm and all Lovers esm and esp

Then test.

When it works you active 10 esm/esp and test again until the penis stretch, Then deactivate the last 10 esp and activate only one, .... until the stretching is back. You found the bad Mod.

 

Or, game in C : programfiles ....   Then it can happen that OBSE and OBSE plugins does not work. And also archive invalidate .

Link to comment

Game not in C : programfiles ?

Not everyone has problems when it's in C : programfiles . So OBSE and archive invalidate worked in your last installation but not with the new installation.

 

But if you do not have your game in programfiles  i really do not know what's wrong.

 

 

Link to comment

Before reinstalling everything try installing the LAPF manually and say yes to any overwrites.

Also, edit your lovers mods at the bottom.  It should be like this:

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

 

Also, make sure all lovers mods (esm and esp) are disabled when you build a bashed patch.  If they are not, it can mess up their scripts.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, marcelodarius said:

I am having this problem with horse penis...

????  You mean from lovers creatures?  If so, then you need to make sure you have the custom skeleton for the horse installed.  Mesh stretching problems lead back to a wrong skeleton.

Link to comment
On 1/24/2021 at 9:23 PM, wotrudoingingmyswamp said:

its on a completely separate hard drive except for the ini stuff. 

i guess ill try slowly reinstalling everything. maybe something happened with wyre bash or one of the hundred mods i got.

Except for the ini stuff?  What does that even mean?  Either the game is in the program files directory or it is not.  If it is, move it.  The game in the program files directory is a known problem that blocks mods from working.

 

Did you install the LAPF manually and say yes to the overwrites.  Creating OMODs is not recommended.  Also, as mentioned above, do not have any lovers mods enabled when you build a bashed patch.

Link to comment
On 2/4/2021 at 8:15 PM, gregathit said:

Except for the ini stuff?  What does that even mean?  Either the game is in the program files directory or it is not.  If it is, move it.  The game in the program files directory is a known problem that blocks mods from working.

 

Did you install the LAPF manually and say yes to the overwrites.  Creating OMODs is not recommended.  Also, as mentioned above, do not have any lovers mods enabled when you build a bashed patch.

by ini stuff i mean i have a folder in C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Oblivion that has Oblivion.ini.

the rest of the game is on separate ssd.

i installed all lovers manually and overwrote whatever it wanted. no omods for them this time. nothing. i created the bashed patch before i even had the lovers mods downloaded

Link to comment

Ok.  The oblivion.ini is supposed to be where it is at.  That is good.

 

Is OBSE working properly?

Did you do archive invalidation via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye?

 

What body mods did you install?

Please post your load order.

Link to comment
On 2/6/2021 at 5:56 PM, wotrudoingingmyswamp said:

yes i am

 

I don't know if this is your solution, but I had the weirdest issue with the GOG copy. 

 

The game's installation files are more recent than the mods you're using, and therefore when the game opens, your skeleton is replaced by the vanilla one since that one is "newer". One of my body mods just refused to work until I downloaded a software that allowed me to edit the date of the files. The solution is explained here in this post, look for the comment that says ***SOLUTION***.

 

I basically changed the game's default .bsa files to be older (2006) and it solved my problem. If none of the other solutions here solve your problem, maybe this is worth a shot? 

Link to comment
On 2/6/2021 at 3:05 PM, gregathit said:

Ok.  The oblivion.ini is supposed to be where it is at.  That is good.

 

Is OBSE working properly?

Did you do archive invalidation via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye?

 

What body mods did you install?

Please post your load order.

my load order is the same as is above. obse is working properly as i have other plugins that use. i used obmm for BSA redirection

this is for my bodies https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45859 im using the "for idiots" method

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sorrowblade said:

 

I don't know if this is your solution, but I had the weirdest issue with the GOG copy. 

 

The game's installation files are more recent than the mods you're using, and therefore when the game opens, your skeleton is replaced by the vanilla one since that one is "newer". One of my body mods just refused to work until I downloaded a software that allowed me to edit the date of the files. The solution is explained here in this post, look for the comment that says ***SOLUTION***.

 

I basically changed the game's default .bsa files to be older (2006) and it solved my problem. If none of the other solutions here solve your problem, maybe this is worth a shot? 

thanks. ill give it a shot

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...