Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

hey guys, I'm not sure how to get the TBBP meshes to work. I'm using the ZGGB-R Complete Mod Pack but somehow no matter what I do, I can't get her do to the sexy walk. I've even downloaded the other files "ZGGB-R TBBP",  "ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP" and "My Female Character Assets". I'm just so confused, my head is spinning. I know this wonderful community can give me a step by step on how to get the TBBP mod working. No fault of the original poster but there's just TOO many options and files to download that I just don't know which one I SHOULD download. Please help.

Actually the tbbp meshes are not in the pack, I forgot to add them in the pack. So download the tbbp meshes and overwrite them. Its below the Pack.

if you already did then You should have the animation working.

Are you using HDT by any chance because if you are then you obviously renamed or removed the female skeleton.hkx file even if you didn't I think you need to remove or turn off the HDT physics for the tbbp to work properly because ZGGB-R is not HDT enabled I mean ofcourse i have it in my game but i haven't uploaded it on the page.

Hrere's the problem, when I try copying the TBBP meshes and overwriting them into my data meshes folder, my game crashes. That's why I downloaded your ZGGB-R Compatible Female Skeletons For TBBP. The part I'm confused on is where is exactly do I put my tbbp files files now. Does it go inside the Compatible female skeleton folder or do I put the Compatible Female Skeleton files inside of my data meshes folder?

Also, if it help, I don't have hdt. I just started the game and your mods are the only ones I've used, along with "Alternate Start"

If u started a new game and havn't used any other  body mod then the reason for the crash is you dont have 1stperson femalebody_0&1 nif files. I dont know about cbbe or unp but i think chsbhc body mod has these files so download chsbhc body mod and see if it has the 1stperson nif files for the body and install them. Check your ( skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ ) folder, the files i am talking about needs to be in that folder.

zggb anniversary =D 

Well Technically yeah the ZGGB-R version was released in April 2013 lol

And in Actual statement,  It'll be the 2nd anniversary in this June, I made my first mod ZGGB(ZGGB-T) in June.

It's nice to see you doing more shapes but i can't help but feel it's a shame you didn't go back and redo ZGGBR before doing more stuff, for me ZGGBR was the best shape you released to the public, it had a huge ass, good chunky legs and small breasts, the problem with it though was the skin sucked and the lines on ankles also sucked if you used the toned version, if you had redone it so the skins could be nicer looking it would be awesome ^^

It's nice to see you doing more shapes but i can't help but feel it's a shame you didn't go back and redo ZGGBR before doing more stuff, for me ZGGBR was the best shape you released to the public, it had a huge ass, good chunky legs and small breasts, the problem with it though was the skin sucked and the lines on ankles also sucked if you used the toned version, if you had redone it so the skins could be nicer looking it would be awesome ^^

Actually I don't know to make or convert body textures so It was impossible for me to do anything about it. I asked some guys to help and they said they will but in the end no one did. So I moved on, also too many people asked me to make a body with bigger breasts so..

Also if you use ZGGB-R2-U and move the weight slider to 0 then you will have a body similar to ZGGB-R. Not entirely but some what similar. I have the image of 0 Weight body in the ZGGB-R2-U post.

Also the topic is moved here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mods-wip-zggb-ch-chml-body-released-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/?p=736935