On the nexus "Paradise halls" page (mod which gives the whip marks), the creator wrote the command how to make the marks appear longer. Maybe you should have a look.

But he said that command will act on every texture in the game.

Indeed. It's a change to the .ini file which controls how long decals appear in game. It'd affect things like regular blood stains as well.

In the SexAddicts (and the SexIs) mod the bukkake textures are applied and one of the parameters used when applying the texture is how long it lasts. If you could apply whip marks like that you could also set how long they remain.

Those are Fixed for certain , And Not Random  Unfortunately , the Whole Idea is to randomize the marks  . also Body Compatibility is an Issue here .

Still Looking for Alternatives

attachicon.gif2013-02-08_00009.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-12_00007.jpg

Amazing mod. Just. Amazing.

Xaz Has Made his Own Whip Marks so the Paradise Halls .dds File Will No Longer Be Needed .With the next Update of ZaZ-Animation-Pack

Cheers 

I know the punishment scene works fine for me but the guard uses combat animations.

I believe there was a proper whipping animation in the resources pack (I might be wrong about this)

I think it would make more sense to use it.

Anyway I look forward to more updates, keep up the fine work.

Sugestions /wish list:

An option to skip the journey to the prison.

Movable camera during punishment.

Selectable/random punishments.

Also, after punishment my prison rags do not equip and are gone forever.

Not necessarily a bug. I may have a conflicting (ap maybe?)

Skipping the journey, ... let me quote from the first post in this thread ;)

If you get caught in, say, Ivarstead, it's a long way to Riften Jail. You can speed up the journey by typing in the console

set xpoFastForward to 1

You should be able to skip most travel scenes (ie. when you're transported from one place to another) using that command. It'll reset after a single use, so run it again as needed.

Movable camera during punishment is on my wishlist too, but I'm right now not sure how to do it. I'll see what I can come up with.

Just wanna know, everytime i'm using wait menu and close it there is a pop up saying that you hear someone is approaching and guess you can tell what happen next..is it supposed to be like that ? oohh real punishment for one day..

At first using this mod.. my player stuck in the chest scene, where guard was supposed to tell you to take off all of your stuff. but after reading earlier post i found that reduced NPC greeting might be the culprit. so i tried again without it and it works great, but then i decided to try it again with the reduced NPC greeting. and somehow your mod still work, so i was hoping can anyone confirm if this really can play well with reduced NPC greeting or not.

thanks

I agree with making the whip marks last longer, I'd like them to last for several days to make it more natural.

I also second the wish for selectable/random punishments, like being put into a cage  (my PC never gets to use those yummy small cages hanging around damnit), burning, rape, etc. It would be awesome if elements from other mods could be included, like the peeing mod for getting peed on.

I would love to actually carry out your prison sentence. Outfit all the vanilla prisons so they're much bigger: cafeteria, bathhouse, kitchen, library, etc... All while at the same time being punished and being swapped around by prisoners and doing 'favors' for people. The higher the bounty, the longer your sentence is and the more favors you're going to need to do. Ideally, being in prison would take a good hour or two to complete.

Xaz Has Made his Own Whip Marks so the Paradise Halls .dds File Will No Longer Be Needed .With the next Update of ZaZ-Animation-Pack

Cheers 

Awesome. Will keep that in mind once I update ZaZ.

attachicon.gif2013-02-08_00009.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-12_00007.jpg

Amazing mod. Just. Amazing.

Cool screenshots.

How did you have this "wet skin" texture?

Thank you, there's more where that came from too :D.

The mod is - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946

And it works well with all the bukkake textures that a lot of mods on LL use as well.

Just wanna know, everytime i'm using wait menu and close it there is a pop up saying that you hear someone is approaching and guess you can tell what happen next..is it supposed to be like that ? oohh real punishment for one day..

At first using this mod.. my player stuck in the chest scene, where guard was supposed to tell you to take off all of your stuff. but after reading earlier post i found that reduced NPC greeting might be the culprit. so i tried again without it and it works great, but then i decided to try it again with the reduced NPC greeting. and somehow your mod still work, so i was hoping can anyone confirm if this really can play well with reduced NPC greeting or not.

thanks

I don't have reduced npc greeting and I do get disabled inventory sometimes. Typing enableplayercontrols in the console helps alot.

I don't have reduced npc greeting and I do get disabled inventory sometimes. Typing enableplayercontrols in the console helps alot.

That may be a rare bug in Zaz Animation Pack scripts. I've fixed that for the next release.

-idea regarding the ´future´ features

Assuming we are commiting a crime against the Giants, such as killing a Mammoth, stealing their cattle (as in the Sanguines vanilla quest) or killing one of them through a quest or without further reason, could lead if you give up, or are knocked unconsiously to some caging and depending how hars your ´crimes´ were you could  make use of  Masterchris fabulous & interesting animation in the ZAZ package: ZaZ-SpitRoast

which would make perfect sense in this context.

This could also be something to consider for other factions such as falmers.

So far I must admit I haven't seen much things that bug out with this at all.

I hope you'll make all the cities this way as well

As for most the camera is indeed a problem not able to move but can't you use something like variable Animcam or tfc in small option ??? You lock up the screen but if you lock just the char can't you make it that the camera still can move ?

I'm new in this game so I haven't gone trough all of the mods yet but I think that should work. You can do this for some things like in AP it works too... You can move the camera but not the 2 chars interacting...

As for bugs...

1. Guard temporally freezing... When I got her dragged off to Riften jail and the location you should strip the guard took a bit before the order and before walking off to prison as well though cuffs were on right away. Must be an evil guard to busy with the cupboard standing there ? LOL

2. I once just for the joke used the escape route in the Whiterun prison... When I ended up in the guards barracks I walked around there for an extended period of time... Guards were not thinking I was escaped (but that might be Vanilla) and I walked around there a bit... At some point however... The XCross appeared on me like the punishment scene was triggered though I was not in my cell anymore... I just didn't leave the place yet... Kinda hillarious being suddenly on an XCross... The scene played though I saw nothing hit me and the cross released me eventually but ... Maybe you should check that you are still in that lovely place that you call your cell ??? XD

As for expansions. I like what you were saying about public humiliation and such. It would make life a lot more interesting in the prison. You could add some nice options... The only shame is that not all prisons have a torture room but I think you should take your time to make them walk you to the torture rooms where there is one and they torture you there with beatings and such. I do use the whipmarks and just adding the decalls worked fine for me as well making it good and with enhanced blood ini config added (I dunno if you need the mod but if you add those sets in your own configs works too) you keep a good long bunch of whipmarks...

Also as for escaping... That adds to your bounty and I like that but I think you should mess a little with the Vanilla script... Depending on how big a criminal you are... Seeing hold guards attack you on sight if you accumulate to much... That kinda sucks...

I think you should extend that to possible execution, public humiliation... More loss of gear in case it really happens... If you are super hard criminal you lose all your gears but don't end up dead yet ... You just get put up for a long time humiliation and torture... You get thrown out NAKED...

Also would love to see depending on how much you are a criminal that you are dragged off differently...

Meaning:

You have low bounty: You get clothes (ragged stuff)

Your bounty exceeds a higher level: You don't get clothes... (humiliation...)

You have escaped before: You get put in your cell tied up (merger on rough times) which makes me think gags should make you only be able to say MMMPHH and you cannot take those off unless someone helps you... Guards catch you and your escaping will be more difficult again as in not only tied up in cell but put on some kind of thing that makes you unable to escape (slave pole ? XCross ?)

Also if you escape in cuffs you'll end up either helped by people, screwed by people or different stuff

However I do love to see variable punishments...

Different tortures and all that too...

I could go on and put up ideas seeing I love the medievals for just their ways of making the pleasure out of torture methods which in jails would be very fun to play around with but you would also need expansions on the ZAZ animations

BTW As for the cross thing... Maybe would be nicer to use the torture pole from ZAZ (The one were you can hang someone on)

Anyway keep up the good work... Make all jails work first and play around then with more fun.

Oh and as someone said... Make it so you can get raped in prison doesn't sound all to bad either :P (variable punishments it is XD)

Ninja edit: Forgot to add 1 other bug I found... (I just added it in the topic)

Also added an extra little idea

Very good mod.

Little bug report:

after punishment i was stuck in 3 person view. controls worked but couldnt return to fpp.

This could be a bug with Zaz Animation Pack. I've fixed the scripts, so try upgrading to the latest version (next version of this mod will require that anyway).

@JinZen Thanks for all the feedback! I'll answer what I can here... ;)

The method of making the actor not move doesn't allow the camera to move freely. You can try it yourself and see (open the console and type "tfc" or "animcam"). The player is pushed around even if the guard is nowhere near, so it's def. something coded into the combat system or similar. Maybe it's fixable, but not in any way I can think of right now.

Regarding bugs:

1. Freezing guard bug is probably nothing I can do something about. The ai sometimes decides to be lazy when moving around.

2. I'll fix this. Escape mechanics isn't done yet.

Having ranks for how hardened a criminal you are is an excellent idea. I'll try to work that into the mod somehow, but definitely some kind of different punishment and lock-up depending on if you've escaped before.

Currently my todo list is (for the near future)

1. Release the latest version, which depends on the updated Zaz Animation Pack (uses the whip textures mostly).

2. Fix Npc reactions to the player. I'm getting fed up with little chit-chat when dragged through the streets in chains. ;)

3. Expand to all prisons except Markarth; I don't want to mess with the story line there.

4. ... let's see when I get here ... lot's of ideas in this thread

I dot like the idea of using a separate mod just for whip marks, that should be included.

(is it already included? If so then they don't work for me)

I think the idea of being lead out of your cell into a separate torture room/whipping post area is brilliant. I would like to see this added. As well as the in cell restraints. (hard times.)

Now the issue with not being able to move the camera, something similar happens in sexis where it uses the combat cam where you can move it but the pc always follows to face in the direction it is pointing. So when the pc is in a fixed pose or animation, the camera cannot be moved or snaps back to where the player was last facing. The temporary fix or workaround is to sheath your fists or weapon thus reverting to the adventure cam which can be turned to see all sides even facing the pc.

I don't know how you have the punishment scene set up as far as modding goes, but maybe rather than any combat happening, you could have the guard line up and use a fixed animation. (this would cause whip marks to stop being dynamic or work at all unfortunately.).

Just to be clear. I know nothing. If this sounds like nonsense, that's because it is lol

I dot like the idea of using a separate mod just for whip marks, that should be included.

(is it already included? If so then they don't work for me)

I think the idea of being lead out of your cell into a separate torture room/whipping post area is brilliant. I would like to see this added. As well as the in cell restraints. (hard times.)

I didn't want to "steal" the textures from the other mod. So the solution long term was to make my own textures, which I did and included in Zaz Animation Pack. I'll update soon,...

@JinZen Thanks for all the feedback! I'll answer what I can here... ;)

The method of making the actor not move doesn't allow the camera to move freely. You can try it yourself and see (open the console and type "tfc" or "animcam"). The player is pushed around even if the guard is nowhere near, so it's def. something coded into the combat system or similar. Maybe it's fixable, but not in any way I can think of right now.

Regarding bugs:

1. Freezing guard bug is probably nothing I can do something about. The ai sometimes decides to be lazy when moving around.

2. I'll fix this. Escape mechanics isn't done yet.

Having ranks for how hardened a criminal you are is an excellent idea. I'll try to work that into the mod somehow, but definitely some kind of different punishment and lock-up depending on if you've escaped before.

Currently my todo list is (for the near future)

1. Release the latest version, which depends on the updated Zaz Animation Pack (uses the whip textures mostly).

2. Fix Npc reactions to the player. I'm getting fed up with little chit-chat when dragged through the streets in chains. ;)

3. Expand to all prisons except Markarth; I don't want to mess with the story line there.

4. ... let's see when I get here ... lot's of ideas in this thread

I tried that camera problem... It failed... Even if I managed to TFC prior to the guard entering ... It got stuck quickly there... But in the cart you could turn your face though... Then again that wasn't 3rd person view... It's annoying but there must be some way you can stuck the player char but leave the camera...

As those bugs...

1. I thought the freezing guard might have been indeed just a stupid AI... The more that I got a very funny joke there too... I use Wobums (a horse you can call wherever) and he even entered prison with me LOL ... I dunno why but it happened... Hillarious though :D

2. That explains part of the reason I got that XCross animation LOL

And yeah those ranks would make it fun... But it should get a rewrite on the AI from the guards as you go to high (I just tried setting it above a certain amount ... Just screwed up because I got all the guards behind me trying to kill me... That needs a bit of tweaking if you wanna work in ranks

As for that todo list

1. Released woot :P

2. Ehm... Can't you do that quite easy ??? I remember your http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8691-player-slave-update-2012-08-24/ slave project ... You made a test gag there... If people pass you they say an escaped slave... You might be able to adjust that to something like people saying. You scum... In any case it would suit the mod... Would be hard to put in something from voice there unless there is something default like that...

3. Yeah that mine would not really work I think. Though you might be able to make them drag you to the mine... Once there you'll unequip your gear... Get cuffed and be thrown in the mine itself and that ends the mod... Shouldn't that be possible ? It doesn't touch anything on the inside then normally...

4. Lots of ideas... Lots of possible expansion... Honestly sometimes I wanna switch with the guard and be the one beating my own char up :P (guess she's sexy enough to do so :D)

Anyway... This also might be a bit of a little critic but what annoys me tbh... When the guard comes at me to hit me... I don't mind him doing it but what kinda bothers me is... You change his equip to a cane instead of a sword but his shield that he's still carrying is annoyingly... it's something cosmetic but it just looks kinda stupid... Maybe you should unequip that too and put it back when you switch the sword... Obviously it's about the same thing as it...

PS: If you want ideas... I can shoot some :P (always can)