bone meal isn't causing corruption for some reason. i tried dwemer oil and that works so i know that ingredients are not bugged.

and i am also inside forsaken cave dragur area, but corruption doesn't increase i believe that this area should cause corruption right?

10 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

How aren't the two compatible?

i mean are you going to intergrate them, like sexlab survival has cum addiction so what about tying the hunger system from that too cum guzzler if you have sexlab survival installed?

11 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

bone meal isn't causing corruption

This is intentional. I consider bone meal more a mundane body part than corruptive item. However, vampire dust and ectoplasm are corruptive.

12 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

inside forsaken cave dragur area, but corruption doesn't increase

Some locations might not have appropriate keywords.

50 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

This is intentional. I consider bone meal more a mundane body part than corruptive item. However, vampire dust and ectoplasm are corruptive.

would bleakfall burrow work then?

Hey Code Serpent,  

Im just wondering if there is any type of cooldown timer for addiction actions?  Its probably my fault, but i have 4 at 100% corrution with 0% reduction to keep the morphs permenant, but then it will loop the stagger animation 4-5 times talking or walking past someone, and end up killing skyrim.

Is a cooldown timer 1-2 hours after a trigger of the stagger/scene start for *addiciton* withdrawal state? Or a hardcore/permenant mode so morphs dont change with lowering corruption\addiction

16 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

how about daedra heart ? I tried and there is no corruption

31 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how about daedra heart ? I tried and there is no corruption

nope. it works...u have to eat alot (spawn many hearts) and then remember to update transformation after. The skin trans. is uneven throughout the stages (body transform first before the face), but it is ultimately uniform at the final stage.

Suggestion: healing potions (and maybe magic) causes addiction and raises arousal, maybe even has the character seeking a male out to have sex with him/it, similar to sex addiction. Necromancy magic causes draugr mutation. Magic that drains enemy health causes succubus transformation.

3 hours ago, tango67 said:

nope. it works...u have to eat alot (spawn many hearts) and then remember to update transformation after. The skin trans. is uneven throughout the stages (body transform first before the face), but it is ultimately uniform at the final stage.

nothing work mine is still -100 corruption and I ate 200 daedra heart it did nothing why ?