3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Currently no. I'm not sure if I'm going to implement them though, as I'm not sure what to do with that mod, and if I should continue it.

why not use same path of all textures, some texture have worng path , where i can check texture path in script ?

like undead i see script try to apply texture but no texture

you should go for salvetats is better and can trigger easy , and be locked and easy to edit you don't need do hole work

What could be the reason for the characters skin to turn invisible/transparent, as soon as the first visual stage of a corruption (furry, scaly, ...) sets in?

I know that this mod doesn't play too well with other mods that alter the characters looks, but could there be a specific reason for this that makes finding the culprit easier?

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Anyways how do make your character have sex with automatons?  Ponders in turning my character into a doll

defeat ? creatures , eat oil , and set corruption multi at 10 , and use update tranformation in mcm 10 times

46 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

defeat ? creatures , eat oil , and set corruption multi at 10 , and use update tranformation in mcm 10 times

Like Dwarven oil? will that do. Also what do I need to do to make her a monster if want her to become a monster besides having tentacle sex?

11 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I tried the automaton doll transformation  after drinking dwarven oil and I think it would be nice if her face was altered beside the rest of her body.

It did change for me when I tried different transformations.

5 hours ago, One_stripy_boi said:

What could be the reason for the characters skin to turn invisible/transparent

Download the transformation files.

I was thinking a transformation similar to this.

Dude. Use a spoiler tag ffs.

Mine only went as far as this.

Then your character probably has a non-vanilla head.

Some suggestions for Corruption, feel free to disregard it or use them as you please. They are mostly for corruptions that have skin transformations.

1) More addictive items that add corruption for specific transformations (Automaton has only 1 Dwemer Oil, Sprigan has only 2 Tap and roots). Maybe something you can combine with another item for increased benefit but for added corruption.

2) Embrace corruption with some way to Corrupt your current stone sign influence so you can use its power more frequently, but it's usage adds corruption to yourself.

3) Corruption reduction after a high threshold (60+) requires you to donate gems and do a pilgrimage (Like go from shrine A to shrine B without drawing your weapon and with no fast travel - more chances for trauma, since you can only run. You could even force some kind of dress code for the pilgrimage). Breaking the vow fails the cleansing.

4) Dunno if this is even possible, since so many mods can change ingredients. Have potions made from corrupted ingredients add the specific corruption for their ingredient.

5) Since I use Complete Alchemy Overhaul, potions are not instant in my case. Since Health, Stamina and Magicka are always in demand, a recipe to corrupt filled soulstones so they can be used/eaten to give a instant boost/recharge for one of those stats at the cost of getting more corruption, but you can only carry one converted soulstone of each size. Maybe have the boost added as a power that dissapears once you use it, this way you can limit usage.

6) "Easier access" for items that add corruption and reduce withdrawal. Perhaps with a minor, but tempting benefit. (On game start being cheaper is a plus, but later they could be reused for a more interesting effect)

Edit: Minor text corrections

1 minute ago, SilentOption said:

comic panel I posted of Supergirl turning into a remote control suit by Batgirl

This. If you ever post more than one image to a thread, you should put it in a spoiler so the rest of us don't wear out our mouse wheel.s

4 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

This. If you ever post more than one image to a thread, you should put it in a spoiler so the rest of us don't wear out our mouse wheel.s

My bad I didn't know you folks are into that kind of thing dually noted. I'll remove the images

2 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Bug when loading saved game after I got corrupted at 100%. Only her face remains a dryad but the rest of her still human.

Have you installed the latest version? This should have been fixed.