Leather clothing

View File

Some leather clothes I designed for my characters. Long and short chaps, boots (new corrected version), a cuff and a leather jacket.

Long.png.8ef20ad1d0aef3d4742616b65afb9dd6.png

Short.png.c02ea78ce22d7b40396e09fb4b565723.png

822752823_leatherjacket.png.2af48ca3c4c0182efa8e97115cec40bd.png

Version 1.1

Added leather chaps that reveal the penis.
They are found in accessories - socks.

leather_chaps_accessory.png.fe8ad1312d227e40ff40a12e512a636b.png

Version 1.2

Added "Sperm Bank" t-shirt, Top version and Accessories version (gloves).

Sperm_Bank.png.6e25292e600bbd3f0762d7efbf141763.png

2 hours ago, bruh6942069 said:

The clothes don't appear in the character creation. I've checked and there is nothing wrong, but I'm not sure. Can I have some help?

In the game options you've enabled custom content?

3 hours ago, bruh6942069 said:

I checked the accessories because I was checking out the bottom wear last time (my bad haha), but i still dont see them

Can't you find any of my leather clothes? They should be available with the base game.

Love these! Great job, bio!

Can you help me out with one thing with the pants and shorts accessories? It seems like the shorts has a penis mesh already in it. Is that true or is my game just being weird? This problem doesn't seem to happen with the pants however. That said, the pants seem to add a layer of skin that isn't there normally. See the attached.

combined.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, bruh6942069 said:

The clothes don't appear in the character creation. I've checked and there is nothing wrong, but I'm not sure. Can I have some help?

I have the same problem

On 2/7/2021 at 11:21 PM, mr.mister.mm said:

Love these! Great job, bio!

Can you help me out with one thing with the pants and shorts accessories? It seems like the shorts has a penis mesh already in it. Is that true or is my game just being weird? This problem doesn't seem to happen with the pants however. That said, the pants seem to add a layer of skin that isn't there normally. See the attached.

combined.jpg

Sorry if I didn't answer you right away, I haven't had time to play for several days.

You are right my accessory pants have a conflict with realgen penises and maybe others too.

I am not able to solve the problem ... sorry!