NaiveBlueDiamond2008

WickedWhims mod not working

17 minutes ago, NaiveBlueDiamond2008 said:

So, 2 or 3 days ago i downloaded the WickedWhims mod but the problem is, i clicked on the bed, shower, and other woohoo places but the wickedwhims option wasnt there. I extracted the files and all, but it still didnt work. Help-

Just a questions , have you install also some sex animations ?

32 minutes ago, NaiveBlueDiamond2008 said:

ok, i extracted and added the 1.69 update but nothing changed... should i add it to a specific folder or something? I just added it to the main sims 4 folder

Has to be installed in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ Mods

1 hour ago, NaiveBlueDiamond2008 said:

i added it to the mods and it still didn´t work :(

Did you go into game settings/other and enable both check boxes to enable mods and scripts?

Then accept changes and exit/restart.

How many folders deep is the WW package file and script file?

If you extracted directly into your mods folder, it's probably mods/wicked whims mod 169/wicked whims and then the files (or folder names resembling that).

It should be mods/wicked whims and your files there.  The script file can't be more than one folder deep into your mods folder

10 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

How many folders deep is the WW package file and script file?

If you extracted directly into your mods folder, it's probably mods/wicked whims mod 169/wicked whims and then the files (or folder names resembling that).

It should be mods/wicked whims and your files there.  The script file can't be more than one folder deep into your mods folder

its only the file with the Wicked Whims Mod title and then in the file there are 2 scripts

1 hour ago, NaiveBlueDiamond2008 said:

its only the file with the Wicked Whims Mod title and then in the file there are 2 scripts

Should be...

Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/WickedWhimsMod/

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

3 hours ago, NaiveBlueDiamond2008 said:

yep, that´s them!

Do you also have a single file in Mods named Resource.cfg

The game is supposed to create it when Mods are enabled.

Other than that it should be working.

I have exactly the same problem! I downloaded and reinstalled Sims4 twice now, even downloaded and reinstalled the mod a few times also but the Whicked Whims does not work.

I installed it exactly correctly per instructions, I extracted it with  Winrar and moved the Wicked Whims Mod folder directly into the Mods  folder under The Sims 4 in Electronic Arts in My Documents.  It's not in any other folder and the game does pick it up. It pops up at the start of the game saying the mods are there and my mods and scripts are allowed in settings, but the moment I go into a game with my sim it is nowhere to be seen. I had this mod before and it worked perfectly, but that was before I formatted my laptop - which was necessary.  Anyone knows what is going on and how I can fix it?

12 hours ago, XDannyX said:

I have exactly the same problem! I downloaded and reinstalled Sims4 twice now, even downloaded and reinstalled the mod a few times also but the Whicked Whims does not work.

I installed it exactly correctly per instructions, I extracted it with  Winrar and moved the Wicked Whims Mod folder directly into the Mods  folder under The Sims 4 in Electronic Arts in My Documents.  It's not in any other folder and the game does pick it up. It pops up at the start of the game saying the mods are there and my mods and scripts are allowed in settings, but the moment I go into a game with my sim it is nowhere to be seen. I had this mod before and it worked perfectly, but that was before I formatted my laptop - which was necessary.  Anyone knows what is going on and how I can fix it?

I realize I sound like a broken record, but what's your game version?