Body overhaul slider project part1

Hello! 

Great job on your sliders. I am wanting to use these in my game. I have quite a few sliders in my game. I know you said to remove certain ones, but I also have these:

Redheadsims - Nikki Butt Slider

Pirumxsim- Knees & Legs

Luumia- Hip shape and Neck Height slider

Daniparadise- Thigh slider

I would rather use yours because I think it covers all the main areas I need. I just don't want to remove something that I can keep.

2 hours ago, Mrs. M said:

Hello! 

Great job on your sliders. I am wanting to use these in my game. I have quite a few sliders in my game. I know you said to remove certain ones, but I also have these:

Redheadsims - Nikki Butt Slider

Pirumxsim- Knees & Legs

Luumia- Hip shape and Neck Height slider

Daniparadise- Thigh slider

I would rather use yours because I think it covers all the main areas I need. I just don't want to remove something that I can keep.

Thank you !

for the sliders you are using they are not conflicting with mines .

Luumia hip shape is already packed so you can take it off .

Im using Daniparadise leg slider and ill repack that one with other slider for the tigh area .

Unless they are using the same location of morphing ; the place you put your mouse on the body to morph , they are not conflicting .

I already have shoulder , chest and hip "reserved" for my sliders  and there is a few space left in theses 3 so its not over for thoses spot .

next ass and then tigh area

I'll pack my sliders with the best ones as usual, avoiding to loose some slider location that are left and right profile for exemple to pack the most and for you guys to have fun creating crazy shapes )

9 hours ago, Schlonk30 said:

So im a little bit confused right now. Wich of the Files i have to Download or do i need all of them? Thanks.

all of them , one for each control spot ; shoulder chest and hip 3 main files .

Other files are 2 body preset and 2 top body part as explained in the post .

9 hours ago, Schlonk30 said:

So im a little bit confused right now. Wich of the Files i have to Download or do i need all of them? Thanks.

all of them , one for each control spot ; shoulder chest and hip 3 main files .

Other files are 2 body preset and 2 top body part as explained in the post .

12 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Yeah its a replacement for the [BB]_female_top  .

I put all the other !!!!BB folders for the ppl that dont have BB mod and preserving the load order as intended by the creator

just replace the file .

i edited my post to be ( i hope so) more clear

For[BB] :

The [BB] default top  must be installed as intended by the creator .

"Mod folder >!!BB>!!!!BB>[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch".

Exctract the !!BB file .

Put all the "!!BB folders"  into the mod folder if you dont have BB mod already .

( theses folders are for the load order )

If you have it already just replace the BB_female _top you have with the [BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch .

( putting all the default body parts or skin that you have in that last file is great too .)

( Always only 1 default file for each body parts ; eye , top , bot ect )

Remove any default female top if you have one .

Thank you for your clarify. Your mod was great!

5 hours ago, R(+)cKeT said:

Greats Job hokusai26 , Cant you make face packaga il be great , Thanks for all Buddy  !!!

I can make a rar file with all the face slider I use .

But new one are worthless , Obscurus nailed the face from A to Z i dont think there is room for improvement or new idea there )

But some are conflicting so there i can help maxing out thoses spots.

here is the file.FACE SLIDERS.rar

(credits to the creators)

some are custom packed together .

ofc remove ALL your face sliders .

Im not gonna make a guide with a gif for each hotspot , google each name and check .

Or try every spot but be aware some slider on the face are ONLY on 3/4 spot like the Obscurus's lips sliders .

9 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

I can make a rar file with all the face slider I use .

But new one are worthless , Obscurus nailed the face from A to Z i dont think there is room for improvement or new idea there )

But some are conflicting so there i can help maxing out thoses spots.

here is the file.FACE SLIDERS.rar

(credits to the creators)

some are custom packed together .

ofc remove ALL your face sliders .

Im not gonna make a guide with a gif for each hotspot , google each name and check .

Or try every spot but be aware some slider on the face are ONLY on 3/4 spot like the Obscurus's lips sliders .

Thanks for all !!!

On 1/22/2021 at 5:38 PM, hokusai26 said:

Thank you !

for the sliders you are using they are not conflicting with mines .

Luumia hip shape is already packed so you can take it off .

Im using Daniparadise leg slider and ill repack that one with other slider for the tigh area .

Unless they are using the same location of morphing ; the place you put your mouse on the body to morph , they are not conflicting .

I already have shoulder , chest and hip "reserved" for my sliders  and there is a few space left in theses 3 so its not over for thoses spot .

next ass and then tigh area

I'll pack my sliders with the best ones as usual, avoiding to loose some slider location that are left and right profile for exemple to pack the most and for you guys to have fun creating crazy shapes )

Thank you so much for replying. I have already installed yours in my game and i love it ?

On 1/24/2021 at 12:32 AM, Disqu said:

Hi there first of all... GODDAM YEAS !!! love your slider mods !!! Second... @hokusai26 are you mind reader ? because i was thinking to text you to mix the chestdepth slider from HFO :D but you were quicker haha :D again ty for amazing mod :) :thumbsup:

Thank you !

Yeah im a mind reader kinda i know what players want )

hamburgermenu2.png.ec3e0a25aeca3b79b65f674bda1f828d.png

thumbnail

Hamburger pussy n1

hokusai26_Hamburger_menu2.package

Illustration3.jpg.60868949cf55491e8c1c04674c112b4c.jpg

wild guy's default skin ( small labia of the skin are not symetrical on his texture )

no usual thigh/pussy intersection weird  zig zag shadow

smooth high poly ass bit with no special shape

done 3 so far , this is the middle one . Menu MEDIUM

this one is not finish yet , just wanted to post one to have feedback )