Body overhaul slider project part1

@hokusai26 I found a problem with your HEEL slider.  I'll post a couple images below to show you what I mean.  Below is the slider I am talking about which I think is the Heel slider which is controlled with the top right shoulder.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider(BackRightShoulder).jpg.e545fe406177c40deb3a03086b2ebe1f.jpg

Below is what my sims face looks like without the Heel slider max'd out.  This is normal looking so far.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider-OFF.jpg.18bfbd79e1b5b1410f058ae25488e036.jpg

This is the bug below when I have the Heel slider max'd out.  Notice my face, the slider causes clipping on the eyes, and distortion on the eyebrows... even changes the lower cheek slightly.  This even happens even on a regular sim, but I used my own since it makes it easier to see the bug since she has a large head and eyes already.  It's very easy to miss this bug, I only noticed it because I saw clipping on my oversized eyes and looking in closer to notice the eyebrows were really distorted also.

ts4-Hokusai-Heel-Slider-ON.jpg.3dc6a2206e5df1a07fa0a7276832fc5d.jpg

I should state, I tested this on two versions you did, the Heel v1 and v1.1.

Also tested this on all your presets and got same problem.  You may notice it better if you download both images of my sims heads and flip through them to see exactly changes between the two.

So I dunno whats going on here.  Maybe a few bones in the face are moving with the slider when they aren't supposed to?

Thank you for pointing that out .

I made  another version of HEEL already , just a smooth simple pelvis tilt adjuster , firts version were too extreme ?   

ezgif-2-9a9ffec58d0b.gif.00a197f1163715ece508f848d01c6936.gifezgif-2-f98dbf9518d8.gif.b06a5c91715cfcfc02a0819b0589b6f9.gif

i'll check the eyes area anyway .

And im not using bones morph its just vertices morphing .

I will make different variation of masoko v1 dont worry)

I hope you dont mind giants boobs with zero underboob texture bug , rework of BB and allure too .

@LancerEvoX That is impossible to fix and is not a problem unique to this slider.  That is just clipping from having thick legs, it happens with any slider that goes beyond the normal game ranges.  You'd have to edit every animation and mesh weights to account for the huge thickness when you go bigger.  I seen exactly same clipping on every slider I use that increases thigh size.

This is one of the downsides of using custom sliders.... once the meshes gets huge or rigs moved beyond where the animation was originally made for, they clip really bad or may do even more weird things.

Another problem is a large majority of your custom content will look horrible and clip like crazy, especially if its from a modder that barely had a mesh that worked even on a normal body and had poorly done weights or uv1 put on the mesh to account for large body morphs.  I seen some CC that handles even the most crazy body sizes, while other CC completely falls apart with the slightest scale change.

Kinda like this pic below, I wasn't even using hokusai's sliders in this, these are just some of vibrant pixels sliders but same problem, thick legs clip really badly when you kneel down.

ts4-540.thumb.jpg.b55618ed5ea80736492d7cfd2d2a1a19.jpg

Glad you like the new version !

Indeed knees are bad in the game , the base mesh dont have enough polygone to bend smoothly , but i think if you make the ending part of the thigh bigger it will hide that upper lower leg popping out , but if you do that  dresses  will have a bump so all the front leg must be scaled along to avoid it .

I think its Masoko that  is ehancing  that by lifting the knees slightly I'll check that .

I'll leave the knees height to pirumxsim's knees height slider .

9 hours ago, Daniela(Nany) said:

wow! excellent work! I love it! ever wanted to make a pelvic slider that brings the inner thighs together and apart, enlarging the lateral size of the pelvis, but got frustrated and gave it up ... could you make one, or is it a lot of work to ask for?

Thank you !

Your CCs are amazing quality  and design , they morph great too , perfect work .

Great idea  ,i could try , with some shy anime girl inner thigh rotation for the thigh bringed together )

edit the "shrink" version is done

TIGHT.gif.4d84a664846fd77b2d4fe45ae382e81e.gif

the hip shape change slightly too

Will your breast slider enhancing hugeness of every female breast like Helio Heavy boobs silder did? Because I don't want every female sims look like that (and it was make some cloth look wierd) And I also use PcNerd FlatChest Slider to have some sims got a small chest than normal too. Not sure will it interrupt with your slider but I need to know how small will your slider can be.

1 hour ago, amj1984 said:

Will your breast slider enhancing hugeness of every female breast like Helio Heavy boobs silder did? Because I don't want every female sims look like that (and it was make some cloth look wierd) And I also use PcNerd FlatChest Slider to have some sims got a small chest than normal too. Not sure will it interrupt with your slider but I need to know how small will your slider can be.

What Helio slider is doing is transforming the default EA chest slider ratio , its a bone morph that overwrite every free hotspot on chest and affect all random townies  ofc .

Mine is not a bone morph its classic mesh morphing , EA slider  ratio is still the same and on left chest left right btw .

So townies will not be affected they  dont  use slider  , only fat/muscle variation (  I use some pretty extreme slider and never noticed any random using them ) .

For your slider it need to be deplaced or packed with mine if on same  location ; the chest .

ur sliders are so amazing and hilarious.  Keep up the good work, each day you release one is like xmas time.

Here's some thick sims I made a few days ago with your sliders and a bunch of other ones as well.

ts4-539-thiccnessV2.thumb.jpg.277035d8f0872ba3afaf48143996eecf.jpg

I have no idea what your new crazy thigh/hip slider will do, it may break the game rofl ?

1 hour ago, Anisei said:

Absolutely love your mod, it did took me reading the description at least 3 times to understand how the new breast sliders work, but yeah, I am looking forward to further updates!

Thank you so much !

I try to pack the maximum amount of slider on each spot for you guy so it can be hard to remember everything straight from the first read of my post )

I'll try to make my post much precise , clear and compact over time .

12 hours ago, Honeycrust said:

ur sliders are so amazing and hilarious.  Keep up the good work, each day you release one is like xmas time.

Here's some thick sims I made a few days ago with your sliders and a bunch of other ones as well.

ts4-539-thiccnessV2.thumb.jpg.277035d8f0872ba3afaf48143996eecf.jpg

I have no idea what your new crazy thigh/hip slider will do, it may break the game rofl ?

Thank you very much !

Yeah the surprise , what will be the next one ? Xmas effect indeed

Jeez thats some crazy ass sims there !!

19 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

What Helio slider is doing is transforming the default EA chest slider ratio , its a bone morph that overwrite every free hotspot on chest and affect all random townies  ofc .

Mine is not a bone morph its classic mesh morphing , EA slider  ratio is still the same and on left chest left right btw .

So townies will not be affected they  dont  use slider  , only fat/muscle variation (  I use some pretty extreme slider and never noticed any random using them ) .

For your slider it need to be deplaced or packed with mine if on same  location ; the chest .

Again for the clean slider. Do I need remove Cmar'breast separation slider for using clean slider?

I also install your Soporosyntic's Allure and Hiroki' [BB] top edit version but I don't see anychange on it. And I want to know can I keep version the original one and your edited version.

Cmar is already packed , all the slider from other creator are packed in .

You need to remove old allure and BB as explained in my post  ( ill do a stand alone version later on so you can keep both version)

I changed a bit the installation explication to be more clear

22 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Cmar is already packed , all the slider from other creator are packed in .

You need to remove old allure and BB as explained in my post  ( ill do a stand alone version later on so you can keep both version)

I changed a bit the installation explication to be more clear

Still not understand how to install your BB top. I install Hiroki's BB by keep all BB mod in folder name "BB 1.6.6". Do I need to remove file "[BB][Female]Top.package" In that folder then install your "[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch.package" in folder !!BB>!!!!BB to the mod folder, I'm I understand right?

38 minutes ago, amj1984 said:

Still not understand how to install your BB top. I install Hiroki's BB by keep all BB mod in folder name "BB 1.6.6". Do I need to remove file "[BB][Female]Top.package" In that folder then install your "[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch.package" in folder !!BB>!!!!BB to the mod folder, I'm I understand right?

Yeah its a replacement for the [BB]_female_top  .

I put all the other !!!!BB folders for the ppl that dont have BB mod and preserving the load order as intended by the creator

just replace the file .

i edited my post to be ( i hope so) more clear

For[BB] :

The [BB] default top  must be installed as intended by the creator .

"Mod folder >!!BB>!!!!BB>[BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch".

Exctract the !!BB file .

Put all the "!!BB folders"  into the mod folder if you dont have BB mod already .

( theses folders are for the load order )

If you have it already just replace the BB_female _top you have with the [BB][Female]Top_hokusai26retouch .

( putting all the default body parts or skin that you have in that last file is great too .)

( Always only 1 default file for each body parts ; eye , top , bot ect )

Remove any default female top if you have one .