hokusai26

Body overhaul slider project part1

Hi, great job, its amazing. I have a question tho, it might be dumb and maybe i just didn't notice in the descriptions but is there a Lumia's height slider in the bundles somewhere? I don't know if i should leave it or take it out if it conflicts. 

On 4/25/2021 at 3:06 PM, Dadavoom said:

Hi, great job, its amazing. I have a question tho, it might be dumb and maybe i just didn't notice in the descriptions but is there a Lumia's height slider in the bundles somewhere? I don't know if i should leave it or take it out if it conflicts. 

Thank you , and yeah its on the foot : left side up down

left side foot left/right is heel slider

You missed the description )

remove the original file if you have it ofc .

one of your sliders cause this problem, which one i dont know 

edit: i figure it out. "hokusai26_THIGHslider_LowerArm_UpperArm__v1.7_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_Dumbaby_bundle.package"

this one causes the problem. pls fix. love your work

sdsdsd.png

1 hour ago, cisupark said:

one of your sliders cause this problem, which one i dont know 

edit: i figure it out. "hokusai26_THIGHslider_LowerArm_UpperArm__v1.7_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_Dumbaby_bundle.package"

this one causes the problem. pls fix. love your work

sdsdsd.png

Wow its quite a BIG problem there

I tested all my slider , with that precise CC and I didn't I found any issues

Was susspecting Crilender penis slider but no problem so , there is a conflict in your mod folder

instal "Sims 4 tray importer" it has a build in conflict detector .

Did you tried without your CC folder only my slider ?

Always use the 50%/50% method to find the problem its quite easy remove half /test/> problem still there /remove half ect you will find the issue very fast that way .

Illustrationlsqsq.png.40075cdc86a50eda88ba28686f3e5d60.png

49 minutes ago, hokusai26 said:

Wow its quite a BIG problem there

I tested all my slider , with that precise CC and I didn't I found any issues

Was susspecting Crilender penis slider but no problem so , there is a conflict in your mod folder

instal "Sims 4 tray importer" it has a build in conflict detector .

Did you tried without your CC folder only my slider ?

Always use the 50%/50% method to find the problem its quite easy remove half /test/> problem still there /remove half ect you will find the issue very fast that way .

Illustrationlsqsq.png.40075cdc86a50eda88ba28686f3e5d60.png

i tried tray importer with thigh mod now, it only shows wickedwhims_tuning.package red. i am using an older version of ww because of another reason. 157.3 version

14 hours ago, cisupark said:

i tried tray importer with thigh mod now, it only shows wickedwhims_tuning.package red. i am using an older version of ww because of another reason. 157.3 version

Its a penis rig problem

penis rig is packed inside WW now , it use to be an addon made by Asmodan22 who created the rig .

Slider don't have rig in them they ask them to move , the only slider I have packed who use penis rig is Crilender's gem slider so yeah it's an issue with the WW version you have or maybe a rig file search "rig"  .

remove your savegame file and tray , erase localthumbcachefile ,  try with another WW version to see if it work .

3 hours ago, hokusai26 said:

Its a penis rig problem

penis rig is packed inside WW now , it use to be an addon made by Asmodan22 who created the rig .

Slider don't have rig in them they ask them to move , the only slider I have packed who use penis rig is Crilender's gem slider so yeah it's an issue with the WW version you have or maybe a rig file search "rig"  .

remove your savegame file and tray , erase localthumbcachefile ,  try with another WW version to see if it work .

i tried,

i dont want to change my 157.3 version, i think its the best version, but i can try it just for science for you

hey hokusai its me again, i forgot to add, is it make sense to you this penis situation with thigh mod only occured in one family which had a newborn recently, any other household in world didnt effected by 

42 minutes ago, cisupark said:

hey hokusai its me again, i forgot to add, is it make sense to you this penis situation with thigh mod only occured in one family which had a newborn recently, any other household in world didnt effected by 

Its a really strange case you have .

Sliders are very basics mods that only conflicts with other sliders , The WW version doesn't affect it , because for exemple a LUUMIA slider from years ago or mines are the same , same morphmaker program to make them , same modification to the game ect .

I'm clueless about your problem .

Did you try with and without the THIGH file and he is the culprit 100% ? I guess yes .

Try maybe with the newest version here hokusai26_THIGHslider_LowerArm_UpperArm__v1.9_vibrantpixels_Cmar_Daniparadise_Dumbaby_bundle.package

I might have missclicked something in older versions I dunno .

Loving these repacks, makes life so much easier.

Any luck finding somewhere for the Asymmetrical Breast slider from VibrantPixels?

Also, is there any chance of having a zip file with everything in each time there's a new version?

Trying to work out which file I need to download, and then getting them all downloaded without session errors (and then having to delete loads of cookies) can be a bit of a nightmare!

Sorry for this stupid question.

Do i have to download all parts? Every part contains  the same files for me.

My english is not that good, so i need a liste help.

Ty

3 hours ago, dacrazy80 said:

Sorry for this stupid question.

Do i have to download all parts? Every part contains  the same files for me.

My english is not that good, so i need a liste help.

Ty

No problem , you need to download 9 files for each body location in total for the sliders .

There is another file for body preset

Allure and BB ( BB is a default top )

and a guide that compile every slider if you need it and off course every post : part 1 2 and 3 have the same files in the download part .

6 minutes ago, hokusai26 said:

No problem , you need to download 9 files for each body location in total for the sliders .

There is another file for body preset

Allure and BB ( BB is a default top )

and a guide that compile every slider if you need it and off course every post : part 1 2 and 3 have the same files in the download part .

Ty so much. That helped. Great mod! :)

7 hours ago, Mouldyjamontoast said:

Loving these repacks, makes life so much easier.

Any luck finding somewhere for the Asymmetrical Breast slider from VibrantPixels?

Also, is there any chance of having a zip file with everything in each time there's a new version?

Trying to work out which file I need to download, and then getting them all downloaded without session errors (and then having to delete loads of cookies) can be a bit of a nightmare!

Thank you , it is indeed way more easy not having to think about potential conflicts ect .

I don't plan to make a zip for new upload , because I upload to frequently and it will be even more confusing .

The changelog is your friend , every file you need to change are listed there , I even left old changelogs for convenience purposes .

Just minimize your web browser to half screen and your slider folder in the other half so you can compare easily version numbers .

9 files to compare is pretty easy .

When the project will be over ofc I'll pack everything in a rar file .

for asym breast I'll will do my own version no worries it has been requested a lot .

The breast tilt downward (left side : upper arm ; down ) add a slight asym to the breast btw .

1 hour ago, hokusai26 said:

Thank you , it is indeed way more easy not having to think about potential conflicts ect .

I don't plan to make a zip for new upload , because I upload to frequently and it will be even more confusing .

The changelog is your friend , every file you need to change are listed there , I even left old changelogs for convenience purposes .

Just minimize your web browser to half screen and your slider folder in the other half so you can compare easily version numbers .

9 files to compare is pretty easy .

When the project will be over ofc I'll pack everything in a rar file .

for asym breast I'll will do my own version no worries it has been requested a lot .

The breast tilt downward (left side : upper arm ; down ) add a slight asym to the breast btw .

Good to know, thanks for the heads up! 🙂

Here is the " Lost content of Cosplaysimmer "Cosplay_merged.package

He was banned from patreon and closed his site because he stealed content from other creator so I don't mind sharing it here .

It is a already merged file : only CC , its not all of his content but the majority and the best ones .

If you like anime and manga you'll enjoy that file .

would like to request somethings, can you put dumbaby hip height slider or leg length slider for male too?

And another thing i suggest is that there is a body presets call wasp waist body preset and you can really make waist very thin there but the shape of the breast on that body preset is incorrect. Just a suggestion, Thank you. ✌

\

4 hours ago, BangBangMnN said:

would like to request somethings, can you put dumbaby hip height slider or leg length slider for male too?

And another thing i suggest is that there is a body presets call wasp waist body preset and you can really make waist very thin there but the shape of the breast on that body preset is incorrect. Just a suggestion, Thank you. ✌

\

They will be packed back , I haven"t done all the sliders file  the "MALE_UPDATE" yet .

For wasp body preset ; well , my slimo bp got already a very small waist , the BOMBEX slider ; front lower arm right is also a waist reducer , Cowboy small : back hip up reduce also the waist

Illustration.png.6a14c0f4d2e196ecaf7ff295043e2d83.png

here usage of slimo / cowboy small / BOMBEX > wasp waist 

So if you want even more ....... , I might do a very small bp one day , or  remake and replace the EA's waist_thin slider (smarter imo)

This one got also a very small waist and is very good , it used to be my fav bp 😉 ; Mitsui Xiaocutui Preset.package