Apropos2 Rape Descriptions NONCON edit

View File

Apropos2 Rape Descriptions NONCON edit Version 1.0.8 (yeah, these version numbers are made up, what about it?)

What is this?

These files contain an edit of the rape descriptions in the mod Apropos2, based on Apropos2 Text DB Update version 0.6.14. The new database aims to ensure every rape description is NONCONSENTUAL, and changes messages to more darkly fit that theme. With gooser's and Eadoo's permission I'm sharing this db to all who are interested. You will need Apropos2, and Apropos2 Text DB Update is highly recommended.

The version I made based on only the Apropos2 database is here. That database was done in less time and, being my first attempt, done with less skill. They are different, and incompatible, thus the seperate post. This database is recommended instead.

Okay, but why?

Apropos2 is great, and so is Apropos2 Text DB Update, but without theme options it's jarring to go from a message about a character hating the rape to non-rapey "I actually wanted this"/"Weee I love rape" type themes back to struggling.  I'd rather not have the second type at all, considering it doesn't quite fit the description of rape.  My personal preference is for the rape themes to be cruel/merciless and unwanted, even if pleasurable. The pleasure messages would be forced/shameful and explicitly nonconsensual.

The only way to make sure ONLY those type of descriptions were used (during rape) was to go comb the database line by line mass editting, filtering and replacing text.  So I did just that. Unsurprisingly, this was a very time consuming project, but now the deed is done. The vast majority of messages should be consistent, but it's possible a few unthematic messages slipped through. If you see any immersion breaking messages or typos, let me know.

What are the actual changes?

Summary (first version):

Spoiler

Overhauled tons of descriptions.

• Changed EVERY FemaleActor rape description to have ONLY unwilling themes.
  • The descriptions are resistant, fearfully/forcefully coerced, drugged/mindfucked(magick) themes.
  • Changed descriptions to be more rapey, pleasure descriptions are forced rather than wanted.
  • Removed or replaced decriptions that couldn't be easily changed to fit the theme.
  • Fixed some wrong synonyms for sex type, mostly {PUSSY}, cervix, womb etc being used in anal and oral.
  • Added anal rape descriptions to BigSpider (not sure which spider is which.., maybe BigSpider doesn't really exist).
  • Added appropriately altered 3rd person Sabrecat anal and oral rape descriptions to 2nd and 1st person.
  • Added new descriptions, mostly used to replace inappropriate old ones.
  • added "girl" to {BITCH} synonym.
  • tweaked {SODOMIZE} synonym, added {SODOMIZED} and {SODOMIZING}.
  • tweaked {SUBMISSIVE} adjectively to fit more appropriately with {UNWILLING}. The changes shouldn't hurt immersion in consensual descriptions.
  • added {UNWILLING} synonym.
  • added {INNOCENT} synonym.
  • added {TRAITOROUS} synonym.
  • added {PAINFUL} synonym.
  • added {RAPETOY} synonym.
  • added {HUMILIATING} synonym.
  • Made anal rape descriptions a little more appropriately painful. Pleasure descriptions are not removed, just mixed with pain.

Replaced in all rape files:

• {BITCH} to {RAPETOY}
  • {SODOMIZE}s to {SODOMIZES}
  • {SODOMIZE}ing to {SODOMIZING}
  • {SODOMIZE}ed to {SODOMIZED}
  • unwilling to {UNWILLING}
  • reluctant to {UNWILLING}
  • shameful to {UNWILLING}
  • painful to {PAINFUL}
  • humiliating to {HUMILIATING}
  • degrading to {HUMILIATING}
  • insulting to {HUMILIATING}

For a comprehensive list of changes, see the next spoiler.

Here is a longer list of changes (all that I remembered to log, anyways). This list doesn't include changes made in newer versions.

Spoiler

Mass Replacement Changes

1. anal rape pleasure TO {PAIN} and {UNWILLING} pleasure.
  2. Vaginal/oral pleasure TO {UNWILLING} pleasure.
  3. anal cervix TO belly
  4. womb TO insides
  5. uterus TO insides
  6. {SODOMIZE} TO {PAINFULLY} {SODOMIZE}
  7. {BUTTOCKS} TO {UNWILLING} {BUTTOCKS}
  8. swallow TO {UNWILLING}ly swallow
  9. {SUBMISSIVE} TO {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE}
  10. {SUBMIT} TO {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT}
  11. submission TO {UNWILLING} submission.
  12. my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s body TO {UNWILLING} body. (TRAITEROUS upd) {LUST} TO {UNWILLING} {LUST}.
  13. cervix TO {UNWILLING} cervix.
  14. {PENETRAT} TO {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}.
  15. orgasm TO {UNWILLING} orgasm.
  16. {FLESH} TO {UNWILLING} {FLESH}
  17. relishing TO both relishing and hating
  18. soooo good TO {UNWILLING}ly pleasurable.
  19. {BITCH} TO {UNWILLING} {BITCH} (in creatures)
  20. {FUCK}s TO {RAP}es
  21. {FUCK}ed TO {RAP}ed
  22. {FUCK}ing me/her/you/{PRIMARY} TO {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing me/her/you/{PRIMARY}
  23. clenches TO (UNWILLING}ly clenches
  24. be fucking TO being {RAP}ed by
  25. fucking a TO being {RAP}ed by a
  26. girl TO {UNWILLING} {BITCH} -- maybe
  27. stroking TO {UNWILLING}ly stroking
  28. loving TO hating and shamefully loving
  29. allow TO {UNWILLING}ly allow
  30. stare blankly and smile TO stare blankly
  31. display TO {UNWILLING} display
  32. knotted TO knotted {PAINFULLY}
  33. imagine TO imagine the nightmare of
  34. having intercourse with TO being {RAP}ed by
  35. familiar tingle TO familiar tingle of self-loathing
  36. secretly thrilled by this TO secretly thrilled by this, and hate the knowledge
  37. let {ANIMAL}s {BREED} TO be rapebait for animals TO {ANIMAL}s {BREED} (incorrect, forgot the actual change)
  38. actually seem to be enjoying it TO don't want this {PAINFUL} defeat to be witnessed
  39. push my head forward TO {UNWILLING}ly push my head forward
  40. tastes {VILE}, but something about it is turning TO tastes {VILE}, and the self-loathing returns with the realization that something about it is turning
  41. reach out and cup TO {UNWILLING}ly reach out and cup / reaches out and cups TO {UNWILLING}ly reaches out and cups
  42. went a bit... further? TO kept the humiliation to just this...
  43. reach out and {GENTLE}ly touch TO {UNWILLING}ly reach out and {GENTLE}ly touch
  44. want to go wild! TO want to escape! /stop after TO be allowed to leave
  45. want this {ACTIVE}'s {CUM}... TO will be forced to take this {ACTIVE}'s {CUM} to survive... AND Mmm... TO whitespace
  46. wonder if these {BALLS} TO wonder darkly if these {BALLS} AND a {NUDE} human girl before?" TO a {NUDE} human girl before..."
  47. Ca... calm down, {ACTIVE}... Here, let me make you feel good... TO No! Get that thing awa -- No, God's no... Don't hurt me... please don't make me do this... {PLEADING}
  48. wonder what this TO wonder darkly what this
  49. matches the {ACTIVE}'s TO {UNWILLING}ly matches the {ACTIVE}'s
  50. into your/my/her/{PRIMARY}'s {ASSHOLE} to into your/my/her/{PRIMARY}'s {ASSHOLE} {PAINFULLY}
  51. almost there... already... Just a little bit more... TO almost there... Just a little bit more... Finish please! Have mercy...
  52. {ASSHOLE} churns and TO {ASSHOLE} churns in {PAIN} and / match the {ACTIVE}'s {FUCK}ing rhythm. TO {UNWILLING}ly match the {ACTIVE}'s {FUCK}ing rhythm.
  53. well-stuffed {ASSHOLE} around under the {FUCK}ing {ANIMAL}. TO well-stuffed {ASSHOLE} around under the {FUCK}ing {ANIMAL}, clearly in {PAIN}.
  54. drop to all fours and {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE}ly {DISPLAY} TO drop to all fours and unwittingly {DISPLAY}
  55. drop {NUDE} to the ground TO drop {NUDE} to the ground, clothes torn off,
  56. The {ACTIVE} suddenly mounts TO The {ACTIVE}, eyeing his {NUDE}, vulnerable, and thouroughly  {FEAR}-filled prize suddenly and {PAINFULLY} mounts
  57. It won't be as bad if I {ACCEPT} it in my {ASSHOLE}, right? It doesn't count if it's not in my {PUSSY}... TO What are you doing? Get away from my {BUTTOCKS} No, no-no-nO-NGHHHHH!
  58. It won't be as bad if you {ACCEPT} it in my {ASSHOLE}, right? It doesn't count if it's not in your {PUSSY}...
  59. waiting for penetration... TO waiting for the {PAIN} to begin...
  60. and he takes TO and he {ROUGH}ly {RAP}es
  61. its assault TO its humiliating assault
  62. didn't expect it to be so good... TO didn't expect something so {PAINFUL} and humiliating to be so good...
  63. let you {BREED} me if you don't hurt me anymore! TO give you money! My equipment! Anyt--- Wait, no, not THAT! Don't {RAP}e me, PLEASE!
  64. want you to just keep {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing me TO want you to let me go now... {PLEADING}... have mercy on me...
  65. Ohhh! Don't worry.... huuugh... just do it! Aahhhh! I want you to! TO How could I end up being {RAP}ed like a {BITCH} by a {BEASTLY} {MONSTER}'s cock... I'm supposed to be a hero...
  66. His {UNWILLING}/ly TO His
  67. {ACTIVE}'s {UNWILLING}/ly TO {ACTIVE}'s
  68. "Ok, I/you can do this. Maybe if I/you just focus on the {TASTY} {CUM} in his swaying {BALLS}...?" TO "The mighty dragonborn, defeated and {RAP}ed in my/your/her magical {MOUTH} by a dog-{COCK}. Is this why the Greybeards chose me/you/{PRIMARY}? Are they watching now, enjoying the show?"
  69. It started as rape, but now I/you can't wait to {UNWILLING}ly swallow his {CUM}. TO My {UNWILLING} {MOUTH} is being stretched and {RAP}ed {LEWD}ly by my enemy's {COCK}.
  70. {PLEADING}... not my {PUSSY}... I'll do anything... I'll... I'll... {ACCEPT} it in my {ASSHOLE}! TO What are you doing? Get away from my {BUTTOCKS} No, no-no-nO-NGHHHHH!
  71. wrap my legs around  TO {UNWILLING}ly wrap my legs around
  72. can't believe this feels so good... TO don't want this to feel so good... So cruel and{LEWD} to be {RAP}ed this way...
  73. This is the kind of {LEWD} sex I had always fantasized about, but never admitted to myself until now. TO How could I end up being {RAP}ed like a {BITCH} by a {BEASTLY} {MONSTER}'s cock... I'm supposed to be a hero...
  74. I hook my knees around the {MONSTER}'s hips, and begin to {JIGGL}e on its {COCK}, trying my best to please it. TO I hook my knees around the {MONSTER}'s hips, and begin to {JIGGL}e on its {COCK}, my attempt to {STRUGGLE} backfiring as I'm {LEWD}ly displayed.
  75. "You hook your knees around the {MONSTER}'s hips, and begin to {JIGGL}e on its {COCK}, trying your best to please it." TO You hook your knees around the {MONSTER}'s hips, and begin to {JIGGL}e on its {COCK}, your attempt to {STRUGGLE} backfiring as you're {LEWD}ly displayed.
  76. human girls to {FUCK} TO human girls to {ROUGH}ly {RAP}e
  77. {HEAVING} {NUDE} girls sneak out to troll lairs just to get {RAP}ed TO {HEAVING} {NUDE} girls out bathing get dragged out to troll lairs just to get {RAP}ed
  78.  I/You can tell why! TO It seems they {RAP}e adventurer girls too...
  79. hopes that it's not over yet... TO recoils at the {VILE}, {LEWD} behavior.
  80. climb up, TO {UNWILLING}ly climb up,
  81. this... I can... TO this... I can... to survive
  82. this... you can...  TO this... you can... to survive
  83. I feel a surge of strange pride as the {ACTIVE}'s intent becomes clear. Everything wants to {FUCK} me. TO I feel a surge of {FEAR} as the {ACTIVE}'s intent becomes clear. Everything wants to {RAP}e me.
  84. You feel a surge of strange pride as the {ACTIVE}'s intent becomes clear. Everything wants to {FUCK} you. TO You feel a surge of {FEAR} as the {ACTIVE}'s intent becomes clear. Everything wants to {RAP}e you.
  85. other 'talents' to subdue it... TO {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT} to this {HORNY} {MONSTER}'s desires just to survive.
  86. {PLEADING}! You can't cum now, I'm not there yet! Please, I want more, I beg you!" TO {PLEADING}! Nghh... so much {VILE} {CUM} Please, let me go now, I beg you!
  87. needily continue fucking.. TO continue fucking out of {FEAR}, needing to be certain.
  88. No, not yet! I'm not there yet! It's not fair... I desperately tweak and fondle my nipple, trying to make myself cum. TO How could I end up being {RAP}ed like a {BITCH} by a {BEASTLY} {MONSTER}'s cock... I'm supposed to be a hero...
  89. No, not yet! You're not there yet! It's not fair. You desperately tweak and fondle your nipple, trying to make yourself cum. TO How could you end up being {RAP}ed like a {BITCH} by a {BEASTLY} {MONSTER}'s cock... You're supposed to be a hero...
  90. This might not be the worst thing to ever happen... TO Here comes the punishment...
  91. practically inviting TO {UNWILLING}ly inviting
  92. in preparation TO in {UNWILLING} preparation
  93. of delight TO of pleasure, humiliation, and {PAIN}
  94. splits my/your/her {ASSHOLE} TO {PAINFULLY} splits my {ASSHOLE}
  95. going to {FUCK} right back! TO going to {SCREAM} and {STRUGGLE} until collapse.
  96. Nghhh! Ahh! Please! Fuck me! Come on, you have me, what are you waiting for me! I'm so close... TO Nghhh! Ahh! Please! Mercy! You're breaking me!
  97. feeling good... really good... TO {UNWILLING}ly feeling good... beneath the shame...
  98. can't help but grope TO {UNWILLING}ly grope
  99. Maybe this won't be so bad... TO whitespace
  100. {UNWILLING} {LUST} of this {MONSTER} TO {LUST} of this {MONSTER}
  101. I think such a rodent would do. TO My {ASSHOLE} is in danger...
  102. wants to have sex with TO wants to {RAP}e
  103. drink it, just please! TO drink it, just please! Don't break me! Just finish now and let me go...
  104. shoot your {CUM} straight into my womb! TO You're... breaking... me... the {PAIN}.... *sob* It's too much...
  105. feel like a virgin again TO feel far too {SMALL}
  106. sorry but this is to much TO Have mercy... I'm too {SMALL}... (dont use, incorrect)
  107. soon be parting TO soon be {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing
  108. love TO both love and hate
  109. actually enjoying it TO {TRAITOROUSLY} enjoying it almost as much as you hate it!
  110. start to yearn for the {ANIMAL} to {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}e itself inside TO begin to sob, mentally preparing for the {ANIMAL} to {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}e itself inside
  111. {PRIMARY}) C'mon boy, cum for me... Cover me with your {VILE} {CUM}..." TO I wanted to save Skyrim, but now I'm {NUDE} and {SUBMISSIVE}, while my {UNWILLING} {MOUTH} is {RAP}ed as a {RAPETOY} for {ANIMAL}s...
  112. {BEASTLY} {BEASTCOCK}
  113. As you {SUCK} the {BEASTLY} {COCKHEAD}, your {WTVAGINAL} {PUSSY} tingles. Should you fuck it?' TO As you {UNWILLINGLY} {SUCK} the {BEASTLY} {COCKHEAD}, your {TRAITOROUS} {WTVAGINAL} {PUSSY} tingles.
  114. "As I {SUCK} the {BEASTLY} {COCKHEAD}, my {WTVAGINAL} {PUSSY} tingles. Should I fuck it?" TO As I {UNWILLINGLY} {SUCK} the {BEASTLY} {COCKHEAD}, my {TRAITOROUS }{WTVAGINAL} {PUSSY} tingles.
  115. until I am a {ACCEPTING} participant in my own rape TO until I start to hate my {TRAITOROUS} body for being {ACCEPTING} of my own rape.
  116. {SCREAM}; Yes, keep going, all the way! TO {SCREAM}; Help! Somebody help me! Oh Gods...
  117. Fuck me {ACTIVE}... {FUCK} me whenever you want! I'm yours! I'm your... uhhh yes... I'm your little {BITCH}!
  118. TO AAAA! {PLEADING} You're so {ROUGH} please... stop hurting me. I'll say anything you want... I... I'm your little {RAPETOY}! Just please, stop hurting me!
  119. Yes! Drive it up my {ASSHOLE}! I'm gonna cum! TO I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, PLEASE! Ngggh!!!
  120. Yes! Stuff my {ASSHOLE} with your {BEASTLY} {COCK}! If you keep this going I'll cum so hard for you!" TO I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please, PLEASE! Ngggh!!! My little {ASSHOLE} can't take your {BEASTLY} {COCK}!
  121. More! Harder! Treat me like your personal {BITCH}, do what you want with me!!! Yes! TO Stop! Let go of me you stupid {MONSTER}! I'm just a {SMALL} human girl, I can't be your {RAPETOY}! YOU'RE BREAKING ME!!!
  122. almost come straight away. TO almost pass out straight away.
  123. start {MOAN}ing, actually {MOAN}ing TO start whimpering...
  124. {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}es wetly TO {PENETRAT}es wetly
  125. and loving it TO and {UNWILLING}ly feeling it...
  126. {FUCK}ing my {ASSHOLE} to {RAP}ing my helpless {ASSHOLE} (and variants)
  127. {ACTIVE}'s thrusts. TO  {ACTIVE}'s {ROUGH} thrusts.
  128. down again TO down again {ROUGH}ly
  129. gonna {FUCK} your {ASSHOLE} TO {SODOMIZE} you
  130. I want it! I want to suck the {CUM} from your {COCK}! It's the nastiest thing I've ever said. TO Just fucking finish already you {JERK}, I say vehemently between {PAINFUL} {SCREAMS}.
  131. enjoying being {RAP}ed this way TO slowly being mind-broken by being {RAP}ed this way
  132. Any inhibitions you previously had are no longer seen, now just a {LEWD} {BITCH} revelling in your own rape. TO (next line}
  133. All of your inhibiitions {STRUGGLE} beneath the surface as your {TRAITOROUS} body defies you, becoming a {LEWD} {RAPETOY}.
  134. my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s {ASSHOLE} to {INNOCENT} {ASSHOLE}
  135. To be honest, you're kind of loving it; the dirtiness of it, the domination.",
  136. and it feels so good! TO it feels so right and so wrong at the same time...
  137. eager to taste TO {UNWILLING}ly preparing to taste
  138. What am I thinking? TO this is terrible... (and variants)
  139. {LEWD}ly drink it up. TO {LEWD}ly but {UNWILLING}ly drink it up.
  140. imagining TO nightmarishly imagining
  141. No one would find out if I just... TO I never wanted this, but my {TRAITOROUS} body doesn't care. (and variants)
  142. make sure its {BALLS} are empty before TO be forced to make sure its {BALLS} are empty before
  143. Surely other women have done this...? It would be okay then, right? TO So {VILE} and humiliating for a {NUDE}, {INNOCENT} girl to be {RAP}ed by {ROUGH} {ANIMAL}s.
  144. would it really matter if I went even further? TO this is so {HUMILIATING}... (and variants)
  145. flushes at the thought TO flushes {TRAITOROUS}ly at the thought
  146. Mmm! Maybe I'll just lick its {COCK} a little more. It tastes pretty good... TO oraladded1
  147. wonder if TO wonder in {FEAR} if
  148. may have been wild a moment ago TO may have been wild and murderous a moment ago
  149. manage to calm it TO {UNWILLING}ly manage to calm it
  150. reach out to calm the wild TO have no choice but to reach out to calm the wild
  151. other hand strays to her {PUSSY} TO other hand strays {UNWILLING}ly to her {PUSSY}
  152. I should be fleeing from this berserk animal, but I'm getting so {HORNY} at this huge, muscled {ANIMAL}." TO I have no choice, I have to calm this berserk animal. No matter how {HUMILIATING} it is... (variants)
  153. Easy boy... easy... I'm not going to hurt you... TO Such a {BEASTLY} {COCK}... Is this why you attacked me? Oh God, no... This is so {HUMILIATING}...
  154. fingers stray to TO fingers stray {UNWILLING}ly to
  155. {SLOW}ly reach out and stroke its hide. TO {SLOW}ly and {UNWILLING}ly reach out and stroke its hide.
  156. Yes! Yes! Ooohh! I can't stop cumming! Every time I {UNWILLING}ly swallow a load, I cum! TO The {ACTIVE} {EJACULATE}s hard in my {MOUTH}. I can't take it all, and I cough up huge {VILE} pools of the stuff.
  157. need to make him {EJACULATE} too! TO need to make him {EJACULATE} to be left alone...
  158. I surrender myself. I want to fuck, I want to be {RAP}ed, I want {ACTIVE} to {BREED} me.
  159. TO (and variants)
  160. I {UNWILLING}ly surrender myself. I don't want to fuck, don't want to be {RAP}ed, don't want {ACTIVE} to {BREED} me. But my {TRAITOROUS} body does.
  161. taken like this is actually turning TO taken like this is actually {HUMILIATING}ly turning
  162. for just a little bit and then TO {ROUGH}ly, and then {HUMILIATING}ly
  163. being inseminated right here. TO being {HUMILIATING}ly inseminated right here.
  164. Maybe I can get him to {EJACULATE} his {CUM} down my throat instead of in my {WTVAGINAL} {PUSSY}? TO I {SCREAM}, until my wind is cut off by the {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}ing into my {MOUTH}.
  165. I {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT}... Please... I want you all to have me... TO {PLEADING}, {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this...
  166. You want me, then take me you fucking {JERK}s... TO {PLEADING}. {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this... You {JERK}.
  167. lie back on the ground and spread TO lie back on the ground, defeated and overcome by {FEAR}, and spread
  168. red and angry, about to {FUCK} TO red and angry, about to {ROUGH}ly {RAP}e
  169. Overcome by the intensity of the attack, I meekly scoop up his {CUM}, and bring it to my {MOUTH}. TO Overcome by the intensity of the attack, I nearly faint as {CUM} showers my {HEAVING}, {QUIVER}ing {FLESH}.
  170. I... I want you to {FUCK} me again... Please? You can cum inside this time... TO {PLEADING}, {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this... You {JERK}!
  171. suddenly want him to stay inside. TO fill with {FEAR} and {UNWILLING}, {LEWD} {LUST}.
  172. clit throbbing at the thought. TO clit throbbing at the {LEWD}, unwanted thought.
  173. want his {CUM}... TO don't want his {CUM}...
  174. even {RAP}ed to TO even got {FUCK}ed by
  175. can't help but thrill TO can't help but feel a {UNWILLING} thrill
  176. At that moment I want him to {FUCK} me. I want him to bend me over and {FUCK} me right here. TO I/you/(PRIMARY} never wanted this, but my {TRAITOROUS} body doesn't care.
  177. young woman TO {HEAVING} girl
  178. letting him. TO {UNWILLING}ly letting him.
  179. you let {ACTIVE} thrust a few times. What's the harm in that? TO you {UNWILLING}ly let {ACTIVE} thrust a few times. It's not like you have a choice.
  180. I let {ACTIVE} thrust a few times. What's the harm in that? TO I {UNWILLING}ly let {ACTIVE} thrust a few times. It's not like I have a choice.
  181. Maybe just a little more... TO blankspace
  182. Uhhh... ahhh... is that all? Is this really your best? Nghhhhh! I've had old men {FUCK} me better! TO {PLEADING}, {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this... You {JERK}!
  183. hope he {RAP}es TO know, {HUMILIATING}ly that it's because he's going to {RAPE}
  184. I can't wait any longer! I want your {COCK} inside me! Ram it into my {PUSSY}! Hard! TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy! Ah! Ow! {SWEARING}, please! Ah! You {JERK}!
  185. I want you to {FUCK} me, screw me like a {RAPETOY}... you know you want me... so what are you waiting for? TO Leave me alone you {JERK}! It's too {HUGE}! Don't {RAP}e me! {PLEADING}!
  186. Hurry up! You can put it in me right now! TO {PLEADING}, {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this... You {JERK}!
  187. really wantl him to {EJACULATE} TO really want him to {EJACULATE} just to be done
  188. {RAPETOY}. Part of TO {RAPETOY}. Some {HUMILIATING} part of
  189. hope they all take turns {EJACULATE}ing in TO squirm at the feeling of a rapist {EJACULATE}ing inside
  190. Some{TRAITOROUS} body to Somebody
  191. lucky to survive this. TO lucky to survive this murderous forced {FUCK}ing.
  192. Yes! He's {EJACULATE}ing! It's so {THICK} and {SALTY}! TO Ugh! He's {EJACULATE}ing! It's so {THICK} and {SALTY}...
  193. You stare TO You stare in {FEAR}
  194. I stare TO I stare in {FEAR}
  195. {PRIMARY} stares TO {PRIMARY} stares in {FEAR}
  196. She stares TO {PRIMARY} stares in {FEAR}
  197. in {FEAR} in {FEAR} TO in {FEAR}
  198. {FUCK}ing my to {RAP}ing my (and variants)
  199. What should I do? TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy!
  200. What should you do? TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy!
  201. What should she do? TO {PRIMARY} Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy!
  202. What should {PRIMARY} do? TO {PRIMARY} Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy!
  203. but {ACTIVE} {CUM} is by far the best! This is {TASTY}! TO but {ACTIVE} {CUM} is so {THICK}! This is {VILE}!
  204. {PLEADING}...wait, I'll {SUCK} your {COCK}! TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy!
  205. I can't breathe... TO Is this how I will die...? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  206. You can't breathe... TO Is this is how you will die...? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  207. {PRIMARY} can't breathe... TO {PRIMARY} can't breathe... is this how she will die? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  208. throat TO {INNOCENT} throat
  209. good deed of the day TO best to {STRUGGLE}.
  210. start to panic. TO start to panic, suffocating.
  211. face gets closer TO reddening face gets closer
  212. you'll be allowed to leave TO you'll be allowed to leave if
  213. throated by a rat! TO being throated by a rat!
  214. must be dying for {EJACULATE}ing in TO begins eagerly {RAP}ing
  215. smells {VILE}, but the poor thing must be in need of a release TO smells {VILE}, the wretched thing must be in need of a release
  216. legs were open for its {VILE} {COCK}, TO intent was to escape,
  217. seems he had other plans as it TO seems he had other plans. Horrifyingly, his {VILE} {COCK}
  218. relish the taste of its TO gag around {ACTIVE}'s {VILE}
  219. {ACTIVE} also savors the {UNWILLING} {LUST} TO {ACTIVE} savors the satisfaction
  220. lips wrapped around its TO {UNWILLING} lips wrapped around its
  221. ({PRIMARY}) Hmmm yes, give me that {VILE} {CUM}, relieve yourself in my {MOUTH}, dont hold any drop back. TO ({PRIMARY}) Glck! Mmmph! So much {CUM}... Are you done now? Let me go...
  222. ({PRIMARY}) Hold on, don't pull out yet, I want to make sure I suck every last drop out of you! Push it inside... TO ({PRIMARY}) Glck! Mmmph! So much {CUM}... Are you done now? Let me go...
  223. Just a little bit more... TO blankspace
  224. Actually, that's rather nice... ooohhh! TO So {VILE} and {HUMILIATING} for a {NUDE}, {INNOCENT} girl to be {RAP}ed by {ROUGH} {ANIMAL}s.
  225. {FEAR}, {PRIMARY} stares in {FEAR} TO {FEAR}, {PRIMARY} stares
  226. accept it, laying back to enjoy it. TO accept it, laying back to {UNWILLING}ly endure it.
  227. and let him have his way TO and {UNWILLING}ly let him have his way
  228. Head back and {ACCEPTING} for the violation, TO Head back and {STRUGGLING} to endure     the violation,
  229. Just fucking do it! Knock me up if you can! TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy! Ah! Ow! {SWEARING}, please! Ah! You {JERK}!
  230. his whole {TRAITOROUS} body TO his whole body
  231. {ACTIVE}'s {TRAITOROUS} TO {ACTIVE)'s
  232. thing wants to {FUCK} TO thing wants to {RAP}e
  233. it's about to {FUCK} TO it's about to {RAP}e
  234. (pant) Let's just get this over with... TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy! Ah! Ow! {SWEARING}, please! Ah! You {JERK}!
  235. {RAP}ed like this reminds TO {RAP}ed {HUMILIATING}ly like this reminds
  236. AND
  237. worthless as anything other than {HOLE}s to dump {CUM} into. TO darkly worthless as anything other than {HOLE}s to dump {CUM} into.
  238. recall ever being so {HORNY} TO recall ever being so {HUMILIATING}ly {HORNY}
  239. (UNWILLING}ly (UNWILLING}ly TO (UNWILLING}ly
  240. As my head bobs on his {COCK} I realize he's not forcing me anymore. I'm {SUCK}ing {ACCEPTING}ly now.
  241. TO
  242. You {SCREAM}, until your wind is cut off by the {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}ing into your {MOUTH}.
  243. I {SCREAM}, until my wind is cut off by a {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}ing into my {MOUTH}.
  244. As your head bobs on his {COCK} you realize he's not forcing you anymore. You're {SUCK}ing {ACCEPTING}ly now.
  245. TO
  246. You {SCREAM}, until your wind is cut off by the {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}ing into your {MOUTH}.
  247. fists (UNWILLING}ly clenched. TO fists clenched.
  248. My nipples stiffen and I realise I want this, I want to be {RAP}ed.
  249. TO
  250. My nipples stiffen and I realize my {TRAITOROUS} body is responding to this, responding being {RAP}ed.
  251. Your nipples stiffen and you realise you want this, you want to be {RAP}ed.
  252. TO
  253. Your nipples stiffen and you realize your {TRAITOROUS} body is responding to this, responding being {RAP}ed.
  254. I find myself starting to get into it as I {SUCK} him, humming with {UNWILLING} {LUST}.
  255. TO
  256. I'm {NUDE} and full of {FEAR}, with my {SMALL} {MOUTH} wrapped around {ACTIVE}'s {HUGE} {COCK}.
  257. You find yourself starting to get into it as you {SUCK} him, humming with {UNWILLING} {LUST}.
  258. TO
  259. You're {NUDE} and full of {FEAR}, with your {SMALL} {MOUTH} wrapped around {ACTIVE}'s {HUGE} {COCK}.
  260. traitorous TO {TRAITOROUS}
  261. {TRAITOROUS}{TRAITOROUS} TO {TRAITOROUS}
  262. Something about being his little {RAPETOY} forced to give him head feels hot. TO Something about being his little {RAPETOY} forced to give him head feels hot. What a {HUMILIATING} realization...
  263. so aroused by this rough treatment. TO so {HUMILIATING}ly aroused by this rough treatment.
  264. noisily struggle to gorge TO noisily {STRUGGLE} to pull
  265. on the last damn inch. TO away from the last damn inch.
  266. attacker's {COCK} eagerly. TO attacker's {COCK} reluctantly.
  267. now want to be {RAP}ed. TO feel {HUMILIATING}ly sexy, being {RAP}ed like this.
  268. secret inner {RAPETOY} hopes that they force TO secret inner {RAPETOY} thrills {HUMILIATING}ly at the nightmare image of them forcing
  269. so willing to please {ACTIVE} in the hopes that he will {FUCK} TO so {UNWILLING} to be pleasing {ACTIVE}, but hope that it will stop him from killing
  270. is going to {FUCK} TO is going to {RAP}e
  271. he {UNWILLING}ly to he
  272. {ACTIVE} {UNWILLING}ly TO {ACTIVE}
  273. Hard to breathe, {ACTIVE} is going very deep! I am being being throated by a rat! TO I'm out of oxygen, but the {ACTIVE} keeps {FUCK}ing my face. Is this how I will die? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  274. *wanted* to {SUCK} his {COCK}! TO can't believe this is happening... this is beyond {HUMILIATING}.
  275. get to {SUCK} his {COCK}? TO have to {SUCK} his {COCK}?!?
  276. thought only bad things happen when you're {RAP}ed? TO can't believe this is happening... this is beyond {HUMILIATING}.
  277. like this reminds TO like this {HUMILIATING}ly convinces
  278. I'm {TRAITOROUSLY} enjoying it almost as much as you hate it!! TO I'm {TRAITOROUSLY} enjoying it almost as much as I hate it!
  279. that thing have sex with TO that thing violate
  280. I could stop him, but I don't... I'm awash with the strange sensation of giving up control... TO I {STRUGGLE}, wishing more than anything in the world that I could stop him. But I can't, and he takes away my control.
  281. You could stop him, but you don't... You're awash with the strange sensation of giving up control... TO You {STRUGGLE}, wishing more than anything in the world that you could stop him. But you can't, and he takes away your control.
  282. {PRIMARY} could stop him, but she doesn't... is she willingly giving up? TO {PRIMARY} {STRUGGLE}s, wishing more than anything in the world that she could stop him. But she can't, and he takes away her control.
  283. meet the assault with thrusts TO meet the assault with helpless squirms
  284. but it feels heavenly... TO but it feels heavenly beaneath the {PAIN}...
  285. Horny and {NUDE}, TO {NUDE} and helpless,
  286. before the {MONSTER}s. A good gangbang is better than a beating... TO before the {MONSTER}s, too exhuasted and pained to escape. Instantly, they {RAP}e their new toy with their {MONSTER} {COCKS}.
  287. suddenly *want* to {SUCK} his {COCK} and {UNWILLING}ly swallow his {CUM} TO feel {HUMILIATING}ly compelled to {SUCK} his {COCK} and {UNWILLING}ly swallow his {CUM}
  288. Finally! Someone who can put TO {PLEADING}! He must think he's putting
  289. can't really blame him. TO hate him for exposing the {HUMILATING} truth.
  290. fate to {SUCK} TO cruel fate to {SUCK}
  291. Feeling {HORNY} and warm from all the sex, I begin to pick up the speed of my up and down strokes.
  292. TO
  293. The {MONSTER} withdraws, his progress visible as a bulge in my belly collapsing as he goes.
  294. Feeling {HORNY} and warm from all the sex, you begin to pick up the speed of your up and down strokes.
  295. TO
  296. The {MONSTER} withdraws, his progress visible as a bulge in your belly collapsing as he goes.
  297. {PRIMARY} must be getting {HORNY} now, she's beginning to pick up the speed of her up and down strokes.
  298. TO
  299. The {MONSTER} withdraws, his progress visible as a bulge in {PRIMARY}'s belly collapsing as he goes.
  300. It {PAINFULLY} {SODOMIZING} becomes more pleasurable TO The {SODOMIZING} becomes more pleasurable beneath the {PAIN}
  301. The {PAINFULLY} {SODOMIZING} becomes more pleasurable TO The {SODOMIZING} becomes more pleasurable beneath the {PAIN}
  302. suddenly *want* to TO feel {HUMILIATING}ly compelled to
  303. suddenly *want* him to TO feel {HUMIALITNG}ly thrilled by the thought of him
  304. doesn't hurt that much after the initial penetration, TO still hurts even after the initial penetration,
  305. decide to let him carry on. TO squirm in {PAIN} as he carries on.
  306. my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s {WTANAL} TO my {INNOCENT}, {WTANAL} (and variants)
  307. {PLEADING}, please! You can {SODOMIZE} me and I'll eat the {CUM} out of my own {ASSHOLE} when you're done!
  308. AND
  309. {PLEADING}! You can {SODOMIZE} me and I'll eat the {CUM} out of my own {ASSHOLE} when you're done!
  310. TO
  311. {PLEADING}! It's so {HUGE} it won't fit! Not my {BUTTOCKS}, you'll split me apart!
  312. want to taste your {CUM}. AND Please {EJACULATE} it in
  313. don't want to taste your {CUM}. AND Please don't {EJACULATE} it in
  314. I'm just a {LEWD} {RAPETOY}. TO I'm not just a {LEWD} {RAPETOY}!
  315. need to be {RAP}ed in a bad way... TO don't want to be {RAP}ed in a worse way... Atleast this doesn't hurt.
  316. P-please... use my {HEAVING} {TRAITOROUS} {FLESH} any way you please... every {HOLE} aches to be filled...
  317. TO
  318. P-please... use my {HEAVING} {TRAITOROUS} {FLESH} any way you please... Just don't hurt me anymore...
  319. push the {ACTIVE} back, trying to appear playful, then bring TO push the {ACTIVE} back, trying to {STRUGGLE}, but he brings
  320. {UNWILLING} {LUST} on the {ACTIVE} TO {LUST} on the {ACTIVE}
  321. Do you want me to touch your {COCK} with my feet? Don't you want to cover them in {THICK} {CUM}?
  322. TO Do you want me to touch your {COCK} with my feet? Don't you want to cover them in {THICK} {CUM}? I'll do it, just let me leave after... Please?
  323. I saw you looking at my feet... You want me to rub them all over your {COCK}? TO I saw you looking at my feet... You want me to rub them all over your {COCK}? As long as you don't hurt me anymore...
  324. know this moment well, TO know this moment {HUMILIATING}ly well,
  325. my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s ministrations TO my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s {UNWILLING} ministrations
  326. {WANK} him, to {UNWILLING}ly {WANK} him,
  327. I'm starting to get into it now, enjoying the feeling of power I have over {ACTIVE}.
  328. TO
  329. His {COCK} vibrates with life, and I feel his pulse as I {UNWILLING}ly {WANK} him, the beat increasing.
  330. You're starting to get into it now, enjoying the feeling of power you have over {ACTIVE}.
  331. TO
  332. His {COCK} vibrates with life, and you feel his pulse as you {UNWILLING}ly {WANK} him, the beat increasing.
  333. give him a hand job. TO {UNWILLING}ly give him a hand job.
  334. {GENWT} {HOLE} TO {INNOCENT}, {GENWT} {HOLE}
  335. my/your/her/{PRIMARY}'s {HOLE}s TO my {INNOCENT} {HOLE}s
  336. realise TO realize
  337. This might not be so bad. TO This is terrible...
  338. can get {RAP}ed all the time and make babies. TO will be {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ed endlessly. So much for the dragonborn saving Skyrim...
  339. if given a chance. TO if given a chance. Who would have thought the dragonborn would LOSE? Humiliatingly, this is
  340. Who would have thought the dragonborn would LOSE? Humiliatingly, this is  This is TO Too confident in victory, {HUMILIATING}ly, this is
  341. {SUCK}ing {ACCEPTING}ly TO overcome by {FEAR} and {LUST}, {SUCK}ing {ACCEPTING}ly
  342. and obey TO and {UNWILLING}ly obey
  343. {UNWILLING}ly obey TO and {UNWILLING}ly obey
  344. can't get enough of it... TO can't get escape it...
  345. {LEWD}ly {UNWILLING}ly TO {LEWD}ly, {UNWILLING}ly
  346. I'll {UNWILLING}ly swallow TO I'll swallow
  347. I kinda don't want {ACTIVE} to stop, so I let him {FUCK} me for a while.
  348. TO
  349. I wish {ACTIVE} would stop, but my {TRAITOROUS} body is enjoying being {ROUGH}ly dominated.
  350. You kinda don't want {ACTIVE} to stop, so you let him {FUCK} you for a while.
  351. TO
  352. You wish {ACTIVE} would stop, but your {TRAITOROUS} body is enjoying being {ROUGH}ly dominated.
  353. and whisper 'yes'. TO and try not to cry, knowing the {HUMILIATING} answer. Yes.
  354. You {JERK}! If you're going to {RAP}e me, the least you could do is be {ROUGH} with me! Harder, {FUCK} me harder!
  355. TO
  356. Leave me alone you {JERK}! It's too {HUGE}! Stop being so {ROUGH}! {PLEADING}!
  357. begging him to {FUCK} me harder. TO close to being broken, {TRAITOROUS} body wanting more.
  358. begging him to {FUCK} you harder. TO close to being broken, {TRAITOROUS} body wanting more.
  359. begging him to {FUCK} her harder. TO close to being broken, {TRAITOROUS} body wanting more.
  360. Yes! Come inside me! TO Fuck! Don't come inside me! You {JERK}!
  361. don't care this time, TO {SCREAM} in defiance and shame,
  362. You shouldn't, but you want his {CUM}. What's happening to you? You began to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder.
  363. TO
  364. You shouldn't, but you want his {CUM}. What's happening to you? You began to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder.
  365. shouldn't, but TO {SCREAM} in defiance and shame, knowing
  366. want his {CUM} TO don't want his {CUM}... Do
  367. . What's happening to TO blankspace
  368. began to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder TO begin to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder, thoroughly humiliated.
  369. I decide to give him what he wants. What we both want, if I'm really honest with myself.
  370. You decide to give him what he wants. What you both want, if you're really honest with yourself.
  371. TO
  372. I {SCREAM} as {ROUGH} voices cheer my rape.
  373. You {SCREAM} as {ROUGH} voices cheer your rape.
  374. struggle to understand it, but TO struggle to understand it, but some {TRAITOROUS} part of
  375. {TRAITOROUS} part of I actually want TO {TRAITOROUS} part of me actually wants
  376. part of you actually want him to TO part of you actually wants him to
  377. Ooohhh yes! I love your {CUM}, I don't want it inside me... Hurry and {EJACULATE} inside me!!!
  378. TO
  379. Leave me alone you {JERK}! It's too {HUGE}! Stop being so {ROUGH}! {PLEADING}!
  380. I don't... care any more... so ah! Fuck me... hard... TO I don't... NGh!...ah! *{SCREAM}ing* PLEASE! Not so hard!
  381. Ah, ah, ah, ah, {SWEARING}, are all bandits as virile as you? TO Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy! Ah! Ow! {SWEARING}, please! Ah! You {JERK}!
  382. Surprisingly, it feels really good, TO Hating that it feels surprisingly good,
  383. let him keep it inside TO {UNWILLING}ly {MOAN} at the feeling of it inside
  384. shocked to discover it feels really good... TO begrudgingly shocked to discover it feels really good...
  385. gods help you, you don't want him to stop. TO gods help you, a {TRAITOROUS} part of you doesn't want him to stop.
  386. gods help me I don't want him to stop. TO gods help me, a {TRAITOROUS} part of me doesn't want him to stop.
  387. I thought I'd let {ACTIVE} {FUCK} me for a little bit, so I drop to the ground and let him.
  388. TO
  389. My head rocks back as my {PUSSY} is {ROUGH}ly spread and a {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}es me.
  390. You decide to let {ACTIVE} {FUCK} you for a little bit, so you drop to the ground and let him.
  391. TO
  392. Your head rocks back as your {PUSSY} is {ROUGH}ly spread and a {HUGE} {COCK} {ROUGH}ly {PENETRAT}es you.
  393. this time, and let him
  394. TO
  395. this time, and {UNWILLING}ly let him
  396. want to see him shove all ten inches of his {COCK} into
  397. TO {STRUGGLE}, not wanting to see him shove all ten inches of his {COCK} into
  398. do nothing to stop it. TO can do nothing to stop it.
  399. does nothing to stop it. TO can do nothing to stop it.

Good replacement/addition lines:

• I'm out of oxygen, but the {ACTIVE} keeps {FUCK}ing my face. Is this how I will die? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  • You're out of oxygen, but the {ACTIVE} keeps {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing your face. Is this how you will die? Suffocating on {ACTIVE} {COCK}?
  • {PRIMARY}'s {TRAITOROUS} body goes completely limp as the {ACTIVE} keeps {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing her face. She must have suffocated on {ACTIVE} {COCK}.

Some neutral added lines (not all added are here, most are in the larger list above that I didn't think to seperate):

• I beg you {ACTIVE}, pull it out!
  • {PLEADING}, {PLEADING}... I don't deserve this... You {JERK}!
  • Ahh... {PLEADING}... please show mercy! Ah! Ow! {SWEARING}, please! Ah! You {JERK}!
  • I never wanted this, but my {TRAITOROUS} body doesn't care.
  • You never wanted this, but your {TRAITOROUS} body doesn't care.
  • (PRIMARY} never wanted this, but her {TRAITOROUS} body doesn't care.
  • Leave me alone you {JERK}! It's too {HUGE}! Don't {RAP}e me! {PLEADING}!
  • Overcome by the intensity of the attack, I nearly faint as {CUM} showers my {HEAVING}, {QUIVER}ing {FLESH}.
  • Overcome by the intensity of the attack, you nearly faint as {CUM} showers your {HEAVING}, {QUIVER}ing {FLESH}.
  • Overcome by the intensity of the attack, {PRIMARY} nearly faints as {CUM} showers her {HEAVING}, {QUIVER}ing {FLESH}.
  • So {VILE} and {HUMILIATING} for a {NUDE}, {INNOCENT} girl to be {RAP}ed by {ROUGH} {ANIMAL}s.
  • Such a {BEASTLY} {COCK}... Is this why you attacked me? Oh God, no... This is so {HUMILIATING}...
  • I have no choice, I have to calm this berserk animal. No matter how {HUMILIATING} it is...
  • You have no choice, you have to calm this berserk animal. No matter how {HUMILIATING} it is...
  • {PRIMARY} has no choice, she'll have to calm this berserk animal. No matter how {HUMILIATING} it is...

Oral added lines:

• I'm {NUDE} and full of {FEAR}, with my {SMALL} {MOUTH} wrapped around {ACTIVE}'s {HUGE} {COCK}.

Why the different versions?

For reasons not entirely known, sometimes synonyms won't display in game.  Someone mentioned that frequent alt-tabbing may contribute, as well as other mods using improperly formatted jsons interfering with Apropos.

Regardless, it seems that heavy changes to synonyms.txt can cause this to happen. I've shrunk down my synonyms.txt file, which has fixed the issue for my own save. However, I've also made 3 versions as workarounds to those with missing words: one with full usage of synonyms, one with most of the new synonyms replaced with normal text, and one with almost all but the necessary apropos synonyms replaced with normal text.

If you can use the full synonym version without missing words, that's great. If not, try the LessSynonyms version. If both cause problems, go with MinimalSynonyms.

If someone finds a solution/culprit to the missing synonyms problem, please do share it.

Any good quality changes or fixes people want to contribute are welcome.

The way I changed descriptions is through using a .bat to move all the rape descriptions into a separate folder, opening the entire new folder as a workspace in notepad++, then using the find and replace function in files to change phrases line by line. This allows you to fix EVERY usage of a bad phrase/description in the database simultaneously. Just make sure you're very specific in what you're changing, otherwise you will break things. Using the find function on what you're about to change BEFORE you change it can prevent a lot of mistakes. And remember that every description has variations for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person perspectives, so any changes including phrases that contain perspective will need to be done thrice over, one for every perspective.

You may be able to do the same thing with Apropos DB Filter or some other editor, but I find notepad++ to be more suited for this type of mass editing. It also contains convenient features and hotkeys, such as marking lines and formatting JSONs.

Suggestions for changes are also welcome if you don't want to change the files directly, for example if you were to suggest:

I want you inside me TO I can't believe this is happening...

That would be an easy fix to add, and would be greatly appreciated.

What's New in Version 1.0.8

Went through every file in FemaleActor_Male (all generic man on woman rape descriptions) and edited them with more care for better quality, and also removing unthematic messages.

Specific changes in spoiler below (that I remembered to log, anyways)

Spoiler
  1. added:
  2. "{PRIMALLY}"
  3. "{HUMILIATED}"
  4. {INNOCENT} {ASSHOLE}
  5. to {ASSHOLE}
  6. {UNWILLING}ly clenched teeth
  7. to 
  8. clenched teeth
  9. but pressing on anyway.
  10. to
  11. ...
  12. I {ACCEPT} his whole length.
  13. to
  14. I am forced to {ACCEPT} his whole length.
  15. {ASSHOLE} feeling like it's on fire.
  16. to
  17. {INNOCENT} {ASSHOLE} feeling like it's on fire.
  18. {ASSHOLE} on his {COCK}.
  19. to
  20. {INNOCENT} {ASSHOLE} on his {COCK}.
  21. my body to relax, preparing myself for a hard anal riding.
  22. to
  23. myself to {STRUGGLE}, knowing I'm about to be forcibly {SODOMIZED}.
  24. your body to relax, preparing yourself for a hard anal riding.
  25. to
  26. yourself to {STRUGGLE}, knowing you're about to be forcibly {SODOMIZED}.
  27. I can't help but be attracted to a bad boy, even if he is {RAP}ing my {ASSHOLE}...
  28. to
  29. can't help but be attracted to a bad boy, even if he is {RAP}ing
  30. to
  31. {STRUGGLE} hopelessly, forced to {SCREAM} as he {PAINFUL}ly {RAP}es
  33. I'm being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE} and {UNWILLING}ly feeling it....
  34. to
  35. I'm being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE}, my {HEAVING} body responding {PRIMALLY}.
  36. You're being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE} and {UNWILLING}ly feeling it....
  37. to
  38. You're being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE}, your {HEAVING} body responding {PRIMALLY}.
  39. She's being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE} and {UNWILLING}ly feeling it....
  40. to
  41. She's being {RAP}ed in the {ASSHOLE}, her {HEAVING} body responding {PRIMALLY}.
  42. under {ACTIVE}'s {ROUGH} thrusts.
  43. to
  44. beaneath {ACTIVE}'s {ROUGH} thrusts.
  45. {UNWILLING} {BUTTOCKS}
  46. to
  47. {BUTTOCKS}
  48. until I start to hate my body for being {ACCEPTING} of my own rape..
  49. to
  50. my {HEAVING} body responding in a {PRIMAL} way to being taken so cruelly.
  51. until you start to hate your body for being {ACCEPTING} of your own rape.
  52. to
  53. your {HEAVING} body responding in a {PRIMAL} way to being {RAP}ed so cruelly.
  54.  as time passes, 
  55. to
  56. (one space)
  57. beneath the {PAIN} 
  58. to
  59. beneath the {PAIN},  
  60. I've completely given myself over to the rawness of the situation, slowly being mind-broken by being {RAP}ed this way.
  61. to
  62. I {STRUGGLE} internally, trying to retain my dignity as my orgasm builds from the {ROUGH} {SODOMY} forced upon me.
  63. I can feel my {ASSHOLE} being {RAP}ed looser.
  64. to
  65. I can feel my {ASSHOLE} stretch apart {PAINFUL}ly as I'm {SODOMIZED}.
  66. You can feel your {ASSHOLE} being {RAP}ed looser.
  67. to
  68. You can feel your {ASSHOLE} stretch apart {PAINFUL}ly as you're {SODOMIZED}
  69. .
  70. revelling in her own rape.
  71. to
  72. {PRIMALLY} revelling in her own rape.
  73. Do what you want to me,
  74. to
  75. Just let me go,
  76. "I lean over reluctantly and lift my shapely {BUTTOCKS} towards my attacker, hoping he accepts my surrender.",
  77. removed
  78. ready to be {RAP}ed.
  79. to
  80. realizing what's about to happen...
  81. {ASSHOLE}, ready to be {RAP}ed.
  82. to
  83. {ASSHOLE}, but your {ASSHOLE} puckers, ready to be {RAP}ed.
  84. I promise I'll do whatever you ask if you don't hurt me...
  85. to
  86. I promise I'll leave, I'll give you money... Just you don't hurt me...
  87.         "As he chants some strange spell, my mind goes blank and I turn around and arch my back to offer him my {ASSHOLE}.",
  88. removed
  90. . you {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT} to your own rape.
  91. to
  92. . You {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT} to your own rape.
  93.         "You lean over reluctantly and lift your shapely {BUTTOCKS} towards your attacker, hoping he accepts your surrender.",
  94. removed
  95.         "As he chants some strange spell, your mind goes blank and you turn around and arch your back to offer him your {ASSHOLE}.",
  96. removed
  97.         "{PRIMARY} leans over reluctantly and lift her {BUTTOCKS} towards her attacker, hoping he accepts her surrender.",
  98. removed
  99. She {SUBMIT}s to her own rape.
  100. to
  101. She {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT}s to her own rape.
  102. my {ASSHOLE} starts {QUIVER}ing as {CUM} {EJACULATE}s
  103. to
  104. My {ASSHOLE} starts {QUIVER}ing as {CUM} {EJACULATE}s
  105. your {ASSHOLE} starts {QUIVER}ing
  106. to
  107. Your {ASSHOLE} starts {QUIVER}ing
  108. {ASSHOLE}, {UNWILLING}ly clenches
  109. to
  110. {ASSHOLE} clenches
  111. my {ASSHOLE} clenches involuntarily
  112. to
  113. My {ASSHOLE} clenches involuntarily
  114. your {ASSHOLE} clenches involuntarily,
  115. to
  116. Your {ASSHOLE} clenches involuntarily,
  117. I finally get used to it as my {ASSHOLE} tries to milk as much {CUM} as possible from this {COCK}.
  118. to
  119. I finally get used to it as my {ASSHOLE} tries to milk as much {CUM} as possible from this {COCK}.
  120. finally get used to it as
  121. to
  122. groan as
  123. {ASSHOLE} tries to milk as much {CUM} as possible from this {COCK}.
  124. to
  125. {ASSHOLE} spasmodically clenches, inadvertantly milking as much {CUM} as possible from this {COCK}.
  126. inadvertent {PRIMAL} {LUST} burn
  127. to
  128. inadvertent, {PRIMAL} {LUST} burn
  129.         "Being {RAP}ed like this {HUMILIATING}ly convinces me that I'm worthless as anything other than {HOLE}s to dump {CUM} into.",
  130. removed
  131.         "I feel like he did something to me. I feel {HUMIALITNG}ly thrilled by the thought of him {PAINFUL}ly {SODOMIZE} my {ASSHOLE}.",
  132. removed
  133.         "He presses a charm against my skin and I'm suddenly flush with {PRIMAL} {LUST}; I don't want his {CUM}... Do to fill my {ASSHOLE}.",
  134. removed
  135.         "Being {RAP}ed like this {HUMILIATING}ly convinces you that you're worthless as anything other than {HOLE}s to dump {CUM} into.",
  136. removed
  137.         "You feel like he did something to you. You feel {HUMIALITNG}ly thrilled by the thought of him {PAINFUL}ly {SODOMIZE} your {ASSHOLE}.",
  138. removed
  139.         "He presses a charm against your skin and you're suddenly flush with {PRIMAL} {LUST}; you don't want his {CUM}... Do to fill your {ASSHOLE}.",
  140. removed
  141.         "Did he do something to her? She seems like she *wants* him to {PAINFUL}ly {SODOMIZE} her {ASSHOLE}.",
  142. removed
  143.         "{PRIMARY} is worthless as anything other than {HOLE}s to dump {CUM} into.",
  144. removed
  145.         "He presses a charm against her skin and she's suddenly flush with {PRIMAL} {LUST}.",
  146. removed
  148. it feels so right and so wrong at the same time...
  149. to
  150. what a fate for the Dragonborn...
  151. ---FemaleActor_Male_Anal_Rape
  152. hope a titfuck is all he has in mind...
  153. to
  154. hope this will be over soon...
  155. burn with shame, but make no attempt to cover
  156. I burn with shame, but make no attempt to cover myself.
  157. to
  158. I burn with shame, wishing I could cover myself.
  159. You burn with shame, but make no attempt to cover yourself.
  160. to
  161. You burn with shame, wishing you could cover yourself.
  162. insecurity and slightly
  163. to
  164. hatred and slightly
  165. Oh my. at my {HEAVING} {BOOBS}.
  166. to
  167. {ACTIVE} is leering at my {HEAVING} {BOOBS}.
  168. Oh my. at your {HEAVING} {BOOBS}.
  169. to
  170. {ACTIVE} is leering at your {HEAVING} {BOOBS}.
  171. smile {UNWILLING}ly but {SUBMISSIVE}ly
  172. to
  173. {SUBMIT} {UNWILLING}ly
  174. hold them up to squeeze 
  175. to
  176. {UNWILLING}ly hold them up to squeeze 
  177. hold up my {BOOBS} as {CUM}
  178. to
  179. {UNWILLING}ly hold up my {BOOBS} as {CUM}
  180. hold up your {BOOBS} as {CUM} rains down upon you.
  181. to
  182. {UNWILLING}ly hold up your {BOOBS} as {CUM} rains down upon you.
  183. feel a little more {HORNY} for being so {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE}.
  184. to
  185. feel a little more {HUMILIATED} for being so {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE}.
  186. wallow in {PAIN} as I'm {WET} by {CUM}.
  187. to
  188. feel {HUMILIATED} as I'm {WET} by {CUM}.
  189. wallow in {PAIN} as you're {WET} by {CUM}.
  190. to
  191. feel {HUMILIATED} as you're {WET} by {CUM}.
  192. watch in amazement as {ACTIVE} {EJACULATE}s all
  193. to
  194. watch in shame as {ACTIVE} {EJACULATE}s all
  195. {PRIMARY} holds up her {BOOBS}
  196. to
  197. {PRIMARY} {UNWILLING}ly holds up her {BOOBS}
  198.     "I feel like he did something to me. I feel {HUMIALITNG}ly thrilled by the thought of him rub his {COCK} all over my {BOOBS}."
  199. removed
  200. humiliated 
  201. to
  202. {HUMILIATED}
  203. Naked and pushing
  204. to
  205. Naked and {UNWILLING}ly pushing
  206. You want to {EJACULATE} on my {BOOBS}?
  207. to
  208. Will you please leave it at this...?
  209. expected to {UNWILLING}ly swallow some of it.
  210. to
  211. expected to swallow some of it.
  212. eyes closed but knowing
  213. to
  214. eyes closed but {UNWILLING}ly knowing
  215. it feels so hot to have strangers stare
  216. to
  217. it feels so {HUMILIATING} yet so hot to have strangers stare
  218. say with a frightened gulp. I'll drink it.
  219. to
  220. say with a frightened gulp.
  221. I'll... I'll drink it.
  222. to
  223. I'll... I'll drink it, if you let me go.
  224. fingers, {UNWILLING}ly stroking the walls of
  225. to
  226. fingers, stroking the walls of
  227.         "I thought I was pretty {LEWD}, but oh my! I certainly didn't expect anything like this...",
  228. removed
  229.         "You thought you were pretty {LEWD}, but oh my! You certainly didn't expect anything like this...",
  230. removed
  231. {UNWILLING} cervix
  232. to
  233. cervix
  234. {SUBMIT} {UNWILLING}ly up at him as I {ACCEPT} his 
  235. to
  236. {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMIT}, looking up at him as I {ACCEPT} his 
  237. {PRIMARY} holds her {MOUTH} open,
  238. to
  239. {PRIMARY} {UNWILLING}ly holds her {MOUTH} open,
  240.         "Oh! you think you came a little there! you can't believe you're getting {HORNY} by this...",
  241. removed
  242.         "I feel like he did something to me. I feel {HUMILIATING}ly compelled to {WANK} his {COCK} until he {EJACULATE}s."
  243. removed
  244.         "As he chants some strange spell, my mind goes blank and my hand wraps around his {COCK}."
  245. removed
  246.         "You start {WANK}ing {ACTIVE} {SLOW}ly, spitting on it every so often to keep it wet."
  247. removed
  248. trying to please him.
  249. to
  250. trying to get this over with as soon as possible.
  251. demeaning
  252. to
  253. {HUMILIATING}
  254. really behaving like a {RAPETOY} right now!
  255. to
  256. really being forced to do something so {HUMILATING}...
  257. know this moment {HUMILIATING}ly well, and
  258. to
  259. know this moment shamefully well, and
  260. So many {VILE} {COCK}s prepare to {FUCK}
  261. to
  262. So many {VILE} {COCK}s prepare to {RAP}e
  263. me if given a chance. Too confident in victory, {HUMILIATING}ly, this is my own fault.
  264. to
  265. me if given a chance. I was so confident I wouldn't lose...
  266. you if given a chance. Too confident in victory, {HUMILIATING}ly, this is your own fault.
  267. to
  268. you if given a chance. You were so confident you wouldn't lose...
  269. her if given a chance. Too confident in victory, {HUMILIATING}ly, this is her own fault.
  270. to
  271. her if given a chance. She was so confident she wouldn't lose...
  272. that pushes everyting but {PRIMAL} {LUST} out of your mind.
  273. to
  274. that pushes everything but {LUST} out of your mind.
  275. They begin their assault on my {FLESH} using their {COCK}s.
  276. to
  277. I receive no mercy nor pity as my attackers {HUGE} {COCK}s forcibly open me up.
  278. They begin their assault on your {FLESH} using their {COCK}s.
  279. to
  280. You receive no mercy nor pity as your attackers {HUGE} {COCK}s forcibly open you up.
  281. never felt more {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE}.
  282. to
  283. never felt more {HUMILIATED}.
  284. days...{UNWILLING}ly swallow it all you stupid fucking
  285. to
  286. days... swallow it all you stupid fucking
  287. I had no chance of beating you. Why don't I {UNWILLING}ly swallow your {CUM} to make up for it?
  288. to
  289. Wait! I'm the Dragonborn, you can't-- MMPH! GLCH!
  290. What an idiot. He thinks he's {RAP}ing my {MOUTH}, but this is what I've been dreaming of.
  291. to
  292. This isn't what I imagined happening when I started adventuring. What a fate...
  293. What an idiot. He thinks he's {RAP}ing your {MOUTH}, but this is what you've been dreaming of.
  294. to
  295. This isn't what you imagined happening when you started adventuring. What a fate...
  296. might as well {SUCK} it and get it out of the way.
  297. to
  298. swallow your pride, and swallow his {COCK}.
  299. I swallow your pride, and swallow his {COCK}
  300. to
  301. I swallow my pride, and swallow his {COCK}
  302. As he forces her to her knees, you hate him for exposing the {HUMILATING} truth. Her {MOUTH} looks like it was made to {ACCEPT} {COCK}.
  303. to
  304. As he forces {PRIMARY} to her knees, the truth is undeniable. Her {MOUTH} looks like it was made to {ACCEPT} {COCK}.
  305. can't get escape it...
  306. to
  307. can't escape it...
  308. must look {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE} on
  309. to
  310. must look {HUMILIATING}ly {SUBMISSIVE} on
  311. must look {UNWILLING}ly {SUBMISSIVE} on
  312.         "His {CUM} tastes {TASTY}! He won't have to force me next time...although I hope he does.",
  313. removed
  315. and {UNWILLING}ly swallowed your {CUM}!
  316. to
  317. and swallowed your {CUM}!
  318.         "His {CUM} tastes {TASTY}! He won't have to force you next time...although you hope he does.",
  319. removed
  320.         "({PRIMARY}) You know, I could just stay here and {SUCK} your {COCK} daily..."
  321. removed
  322. Ughh!!! {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} tastes {TASTY}.
  323. to
  324. Ughh!!! {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} tastes {TASTY}. Somehow that makes it even more {HUMILIATING}.
  325. fists {UNWILLING}ly clenched in protest.
  326. to
  327. fists clenched in protest.
  328. so {UNWILLING} to be pleasing {ACTIVE}, but hope that
  329. to
  330. so reluctant to be pleasing {ACTIVE}, but hope that
  331. Just you don't hurt me...
  332. to
  333. Just don't hurt me.
  334. I don't mind {ACTIVE} {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing me for a little while. Then he {EJACULATE}s his {CUM} way up in me.
  335. to
  336. Exhausted, my eyes are glazed as {ACTIVE} {ROUGH}ly finishes {RAP}ing me. Then he {EJACULATE}s his {CBliUM} way up in me.
  337. You don't mind {ACTIVE} {ROUGH}ly {RAP}ing you for a little while. Then he {EJACULATE}s his {CUM} way up in you.
  338. to
  339. Exhausted, your eyes are glazed as {ACTIVE} {ROUGH}ly finishes {RAP}ing me. Then he {EJACULATE}s his {CUM} way up in you.
  340. know that an unwanted, {SUBMISSIVE} instinct in
  341. to
  342. know that a {PRIMAL} part of
  343. As {ACTIVE} {FUCK}s into me, I can feel my orgasm building, and gods help me, a {PRIMAL} part of me is {HUMILIATING}ly excited by the treatment.
  344. to
  345. As {ACTIVE} {FUCK}s into me I can feel my orgasm building, a {PRIMAL} part of me {HUMILIATING}ly excited by the treatment.
  346. As {ACTIVE} {FUCK}s into you, your orgasm builds, and gods help you, a {PRIMAL} part of you is {HUMILIATING}ly excited by the treatment.
  347. to
  348. As {ACTIVE} {FUCK}s into you, you can feel yor orgasm building, a {PRIMAL} part of you {HUMILIATING}ly excited by the treatment.
  349. Fill me with your {CUM}, I beg you!
  350. to
  351. Don't fill me with your {CUM}, I beg you!
  352. I'll even {UNWILLING}ly swallow! Please,
  353. to
  354. I'll even swallow! Please,
  355. I {SCREAM} in defiance and shame, knowing I don't want his {CUM}... Do me? I begin to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder, thoroughly {HUMILIATED}..
  356. to
  357. I {SCREAM} in defiance and shame, knowing I don't want his {CUM}... Do I? I begin to ride {ACTIVE}'s {COCK} harder, thoroughly {HUMILIATED}.
  358. More! More! Harder!
  359. to
  360. Don't you know who I am?! {SWEARING}... Stop...
  361. Fuck you, cum inside you, just get it over with...
  362. to
  363. "Fuck me, cum inside me, just get it over with you {JERK}..." you say, defeated.
  364. "Fuck me, cum inside me, just get it over with you {JERK}..." you say, defeated.
  365. to
  366. Fuck me, cum inside me, just get it over with you {JERK}... you say, defeated.

Installation:

Download the version of your choice.  Add the files to a mod manager, and install them after Apropos2, and Apropos2 Text DB Update. Overwrite where asked. Alternatively you could manually install the files in your data/apropos folder, but that's not recommended. Installs tested using Vortex, can't vouch for it working auto-install in other mod organizers. Be sure to update your synonyms from the database in the Apropos2 MCM once you're in game.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/11/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Apropos2
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by NatibusAmator
Update.
3 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

Idk why but after installing your mod i don't get some words in Apropos anymore like penis or something like that here is an example "rub your against my" the word penis and clit or pussy is missing

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Did you try the LessSynonyms or MinimalSynonyms version? My understanding is that they are intended to avoid that problem.

That's an issue the less and MinimalSynonyms versions are intended to mitigate, yes. It seems to be a problem that can pop up when adding too many synonyms. From a comment in Eadoo's thread it seems alt-tabbing can contribute to the problem as well.

I don't have a definitive solution, but doing a clean uninstall and then reinstall of Apropos2, Apropos2 Text DB Update and my files fixed the missing synonyms for me. I used Fallrim Tools to clean my saves between the uninstall and reinstall (it works on LE as well, even though the link says SSE). I'd recommend giving this a try to see if it works for you @crosser0987.

1 minute ago, NatibusAmator said:

That's an issue the less and MinimalSynonyms versions are intended to mitigate, yes. It seems to be a problem that can pop up when adding too many synonyms. From a comment in Eadoo's thread it seems alt-tabbing can contribute to the problem as well.

I don't have a definitive solution, but doing a clean uninstall and then reinstall of Apropos2, Apropos2 Text DB Update and my files fixed the missing synonyms for me. I used Fallrims Tools to clean my saves between the uninstall and reinstall (it works on LE as well, even though the link says SSE). I'd recommend giving this a try to see if it works for you @crosser0987.

Okay so i've done that and it didn't fix it unfortunately ill try the minimal synonyms version and report back in a few days since im gonna be gone for a few days

7 hours ago, coms77 said:

This is amazing, but I'm rather sad because of not being able to use synonyms at all - they just don't load. Hope someone can fix this in the future.

Great DB though, thanks!

IMPORTANT EDIT: You have a misplaced comma in the synonyms.txt, which is why Apropos didn't parse it. Once I removed it - the synonyms started appearing. Please fix @NatibusAmator

Thanks for pointing that out @coms77, version 1.0.3 fixes that issue. It also shrinks down the synonyms.txt file signifigantly, which should help prevent missing synonyms from occuring in general. Also, more description fixes/improvements.

This should fix the missing words for you as well @crosser0987, let me know if it works out for you.

3 hours ago, coms77 said:

@NatibusAmator, I might be missing something here, but there's quite a lot of descriptions that don't fit the theme. Just wanted to confirm if something's wrong or if you intended it that way. Here're some examples:

"A {QUIVER} of {UNWILLING} {LUST} and {FEAR} run through me. I want you inside me, I whisper."

"I feel it! I... feel it! I stammer, smiling as I find my eyes locked into its dead gaze, my {TRAITOROUS} body giving in."

"Burning with disgust at myself for what I've let happen, I wonder in {FEAR} if some part of me wanted this."

Seeing these and then something like this: "Its gut is torn open and the organs within squirm {VILE}ly, oozing down." side to side is rather baffling. There's quite a lot of stuff like that.

There're also mistakes like this: "The {DEAD} {MONSTER} growls in {UNWILLING} {LUST}, enjoying the sensation of my tightness around it.", where {UNWILLING} is used incorrectly.

Just let me know if that's your original vision and not just mistakes.

Those are not intended. Those are the type of messages this db was made to remove.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:26 AM, NatibusAmator said:

The vast majority of messages should be consistent, but it's possible a few unthematic messages slipped through. If you see any immersion breaking messages or typos, let me know.

There is an extremely large number of lines to go through, so it's inevitable that some will be incorrect. I decided to just release what I'd done rather than make sure everything was 100% accurate, though I checked it to a reasonably thorough extent. At this point I've probably put around 50 hours into messing around with descriptions and synonyms for what originally was going to be a customization for myself. As the maker of apropos2 said himself, editting/filtering the database is "labor intensive". Having the 3 different versions of synonym usages adds even more work to every change.

At this point it may be worth going through the entire database again checking line by line for errors, but that alone would take a couple of days. The bigger problem is that shortsighted edits can break other lines in unintended ways, creating more problems to fix later. If I did the whole thing over from the start, a lot less mistakes would have been made, and it would have been completed in less time with higher quality. Live and learn.

Any good quality changes or fixes people want to contribute are welcome, so long as they don't break other things in the process.

The way I changed descriptions is through using a .bat to move all the rape descriptions into a seperate folder, opening the entire new folder as a workspace in notepad++, then using the find and replace function in files to change phrases line by line. This allows you to fix EVERY usage of a bad phrase/description in the database simultaneously. Just make sure you're very specific in what you're changing, otherwise you will break things. Using the find function on what you're about to change BEFORE you change it can prevent a lot of mistakes. And remember that every description has variations for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person perspectives, so any changes including phrases that contain perspective will need to be done thrice over, one for every perspective.

You may be able to do the same thing with Apropos DB Filter or some other edittor, but I find notepad++ to be more suited for this type of mass editting. It also contains convenient features and hotkeys, such as marking lines and formatting JSONs.

Suggestions for changes are also welcome if you don't want to change the files directly, for example if you were to suggest:

I want you inside me TO I can't believe this is happening...

That would be an easy fix to add, and would be greatly appreciated.

@coms77 "Burning with disgust at myself for what I've let happen, I wonder in {FEAR} if some part of me wanted this."

This one atleast vaguely fits the theme of many messages where the FemaleActor has conflicting and unwanted feelings about the situation. That description could have been done better, but at some point while editting "close enough" was good enough to me. This message was written before adding the {TRAITOROUS} synonym as well. Also be aware that there are decriptions in the spider/draugr and even falmer/human rape animations that involve being drugged/magically coerced into 'consenting' that I left in, because that still fits the theme. Plus I like them. Coercion/fear type messages are necessary for many of the animations, like fellatio, handjobs or cowgirl. Otherwise they wouldn't make sense as rape, and could have no descriptions.

I'll change this message, though, because it's a pretty bad one and was halfassed due to a lack of energy.

I wonder if the syntax fix removed the need for the less and minimal versions of this mod? I wasn't able to get synonyms to display correctly with the previous complete version, so I had swapped to the minimal one for functionality, but after the update I've been able to run the complete version for a couple of hours and I've seen no synonym skipping at all. It might be because you crunched it down a little at the same time though, I suppose only more testing will tell but it's looking like more people will be able to use the full one now. 

16 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

I wonder if the syntax fix removed the need for the less and minimal versions of this mod? I wasn't able to get synonyms to display correctly with the previous complete version, so I had swapped to the minimal one for functionality, but after the update I've been able to run the complete version for a couple of hours and I've seen no synonym skipping at all. It might be because you crunched it down a little at the same time though, I suppose only more testing will tell but it's looking like more people will be able to use the full one now. 

Great!  That was the hope when crunching it down. The syntax error -definitely- was causing problems, but that was only on one version where I uploaded without remembering to validate the json first. Missing synonyms was occuring prior to that, probably due too to many lines/synonyms in the json.

I'll be keeping the Less and Minimal 1.0.3 versions up just incase they're needed, but likely won't be updating them as more changed are made.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sirgod said:

Thank you for all your hard work. Erm, I have grabbed 1.04 here, But Loverslab is showing it was updated 4 hours ago. 

However the 1.04 is showing the same one I had from Jan 15th.

Did I miss something here, maybe LL hiccuped? 

Nope, you didn't miss something. That was my mistake, I just editted some wording of the post (because calling it an overhaul is a bit much) and somehow ended up saving it as a new version. Sorry for the misleading "update".

I haven't updated anything since 1.0.3, though it does feel like somewhat of an incomplete project. I've left it off where it's atleast working correctly (mostly), if not very good quality. I'm hoping someone more competent and dedicated than me (cough, @Eadoo) decides to make a better implementation of the same concept.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:07 AM, Sirgod said:

Hey thanks for the explanation. 

I tell ya, I just appreciate the work you and all the other modders do here. 

I appreciate the appreciation? This is just a text edit of someone else's mod in my mind. No clue how to make a mod myself. I share your appreciation of the work people have put in to make such good mods.

Edited by NatibusAmator
  • 1 month later...

I do like the idea of this as it looks like it give a better consistency to the messages.

One question though, I see this is based on DB Update 0.6.14, are there any potential issues using it with later versions (it's currently at 0.6.18.1). I wouldn't have thought so but thought I'd ask first?

On 4/17/2021 at 3:43 PM, Dr.p345 said:

Apropos2NonconOverhaul1.0.4 says it has no valid game data (when installing via MO, I can't set anything as data for proper installation). 

I've only used Vortex, so am not familiar with MO.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:25 AM, Slorm said:

I do like the idea of this as it looks like it give a better consistency to the messages.

One question though, I see this is based on DB Update 0.6.14, are there any potential issues using it with later versions (it's currently at 0.6.18.1). I wouldn't have thought so but thought I'd ask first?

It's unlikely, unless an update added new synonyms entirely. These descriptions would replace any descriptions of the same name. This would mean that consensual animations will have the updated descriptions (this mod doesn't touch those) but that the rape descriptions will still be based on 0.6.14. If new synonyms are used, the synonyms.txt of this mod won't have them included and they will show up as blank spaces for in-game descriptions.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:25 PM, Slorm said:

It's quite easy to patch the synonyms yourself, using any program that can compare two text files, my personal favorite is VS Code. Just copy the synonyms added by the noncon edit into the freshest Apropos version, save it, refresh it in-game and you're done. It works pretty flawlessly in my experience. 

15 hours ago, Jabezare said:

It's quite easy to patch the synonyms yourself, using any program that can compare two text files, my personal favorite is VS Code. Just copy the synonyms added by the noncon edit into the freshest Apropos version, save it, refresh it in-game and you're done. It works pretty flawlessly in my experience. 

Many thanks, that sounds like a good idea. I normally use notepad++ so I'll add in the compare plugin and see how it goes. Otherwise, I'll check out VS Code

• 2 months later...