IGNORED

Site Update: Things have changed, but nothing is final.

26 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Just asking.  Has anyone else noticed that the font size has shrunk?  I mean, when I wish to copy a section from a quote, even the text within the square Quote Widget is barely legible.  And this is at font 16?

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

font size still looks the same to me.

It looks the same to me also BUT I have the Customizer set to larger fonts. (It's a pain in the ass getting old.)

Hahaha!  😱😃😆

I like the way, you handled this Situation.

I absolutely didn't know what's went wrong.

It quickly became clear, who can read has a clear advantage, here.

Nice show, Ashal. 😄👍

regarding the  " spoilers "   and  images size is it possible to make it automated ?  ;  i mean as you add any thing.image to recognise it and put it as a spoiler , like when we link a post within LL it ask ' read as plain text link ' .  

I had an issue in Firefox after the update of this page where I only got text displayed on the left side of the screen, making it impossible to read or do anything on the site.

Turns out the bug was caused by an extension called "Dark background and light text".

After I disabled it for this page and reloaded, everything was fine again.

Just thought I would post this here in case anyone else runs into this bug.

35 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Have two questions: is there possibility to add more fonts to LL and what happened to "Undo" and "Redo" - can we have them back?

Sure, readded the buttons. I don't have a way to easily add new fonts however.

Only one request. Could someone from the moderators please write a few lines here and inform us in advance if enormous changes take place on Loverslab, such as deletion/cleaning actions or that entire functions disappear overnight? That would be nice

Just a question: I was seeing all download section content as sort by "recently updated" and it was my default. But since yesterday, i'm seeing some sections sorted by "start date" which is interesting. Of course i can just click and sort it by "recently updated" but sometimes i forget it and it feels weird ngl. Is there an option for me to make it sort by recently updated permanently or was it an intended/unintended change? Thank you :) 

10 minutes ago, 7cupsbobatae said:

Just a question: I was seeing all download section content as sort by "recently updated" and it was my default. But since yesterday, i'm seeing some sections sorted by "start date" which is interesting. Of course i can just click and sort it by "recently updated" but sometimes i forget it and it feels weird ngl. Is there an option for me to make it sort by recently updated permanently or was it an intended/unintended change? Thank you :) 

The default was changed in the Sims 4 categories due to various users abusing the recently updated order by making empty "updates" to bump their files to the top of the list. 

---

Also, as a side note. I'm going to experiment with adding reviews to files in the sims 4 category to see how it goes. I've usually been hesitant about enabling reviews on files as I fear some authors might take the ratings to seriously or that some less knowledgeable user giving giving bad reviews that are the result of their own error installing a mod. To hopefully curb some of that, I'm setting it so only accounts that aren't new can review.

Will see how it goes. Interested in feedback on it as well (a review of reviews, if you will)

1 minute ago, Ashal said:

The default was changed in the Sims 4 categories due to various users abusing the recently updated order by making empty "updates" to bump their files to the top of the list. 

---

Also, as a side note. I'm going to experiment with adding reviews to files in the sims 4 category to see how it goes. I've usually been hesitant about enabling reviews on files as I fear some authors might take the ratings to seriously or that some less knowledgeable user giving giving bad reviews that are the result of their own error installing a mod. Will see how it goes. Interested in feedback on it as well (a review of reviews, if you will)

Thank you for the information :) 

7 hours ago, deejayz said:

Only one request. Could someone from the moderators please write a few lines here and inform us in advance if enormous changes take place on Loverslab, such as deletion/cleaning actions or that entire functions disappear overnight? That would be nice

Didn't anyone except me noticed that the entire achievement system, ranking and badges are gone or is that only for me?

And why is there a DICK now in the preview link to my thread even though I have never posted a DICK PIC?

10 minutes ago, deejayz said:

Didn't anyone except me noticed that the entire achievement system, ranking and badges are gone or is that only for me?

And why is there a DICK now in the preview link to my thread even though I have never posted a DICK PIC?

What's curious to me is that the link you posted shows that picture BUT the link I see in your signature still appears to be the same as it always was.

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:

What's curious to me is that the link you posted shows that picture BUT the link I see in your signature still appears to be the same as it always was.

Maybe because I made the Signature before someone postet a dick pic? I've now inserted a pride flag in my first post for testing, but the DICK won't go away. And why does the system access someone else's post and not my posts? In this way I have no influence on what is shown as a preview image,

The link images being changed by the system has been going on for a LONG time. Not sure when it started, but think before the changes to the site. I had a few threads that I started, where someone posted a pic, and for whatever reason THAT pic ended up as representing MY thread. I would link MY thread, and yes... have a dick, or whatever being shown. I started just linking as plain text, and now use the link "here" option so that crap isn't shown in my posts.

4 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

The link images being changed by the system has been going on for a LONG time. Not sure when it started, but think before the changes to the site. I had a few threads that I started, where someone posted a pic, and for whatever reason THAT pic ended up as representing MY thread. I would link MY thread, and yes... have a dick, or whatever being shown. I started just linking as plain text, and now use the link "here" option so that crap isn't shown in my posts.

At least it's a nice cock ... as a gay man I could imagine worse ... but no nice advertisement for my thread ...I'm curious what would happen if I would post a few dick pics on the moderators' threads. The bug would be fixed within minutes for sure

10 minutes ago, deejayz said:

At least it's a nice cock ... as a gay man I could imagine worse ... but no nice advertisement for my thread ...I'm curious what would happen if I would post a few dick pics on the moderators' threads. The bug would be fixed within minutes for sure

It is disgusting that the administrators do not help, but are engaged in a setup .. compromise the participants and then blackmail them.

Hi. I am the user formerly known as "Victor14" but I wasn't on this site in a while. When I decided to log back in (mainly to update and add new files), I discovered that the site now requires your E-Mail address in order to log in. Unfortunately, I don't remember what E-Mail address I used for this site. I really don't want to duplicate all of my files with this account as well as add new items if I can just merge the two accounts. I read on this thread that you had to PM Ashal in order to attempt to rectify these types of situations. I did give him a message over a week ago but he hasn't read it yet. Is there any other way to merge the two accounts so that I can update/add new files? Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Victor15 said:

Hi. I am the user formerly known as "Victor14" but I wasn't on this site in a while. When I decided to log back in (mainly to update and add new files), I discovered that the site now requires your E-Mail address in order to log in. Unfortunately, I don't remember what E-Mail address I used for this site. I really don't want to duplicate all of my files with this account as well as add new items if I can just merge the two accounts. I read on this thread that you had to PM Ashal in order to attempt to rectify these types of situations. I did give him a message over a week ago but he hasn't read it yet. Is there any other way to merge the two accounts so that I can update/add new files? Thank you.

No. Have you tried to contact him on Discord? That's usually faster.

32 minutes ago, deejayz said:

Maybe fixed. Admittedly, I never contacted a moderator when this happened on my thread... Yours may be the first they know of it. So, give it time.

Personally, I hate the new LL symbol that shows on the web tab... looks like some dating website!

24 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

It is disgusting that the administrators do not help, but are engaged in a setup .. compromise the participants and then blackmail them.

Although talking politics is forbidden (I kind of agree), as it too often leads to nasty exchange, the moderators here seem to follow a level of political correctness... presumably because there are certain factions that scream loudest and WILL cause trouble for the site in general.

9 hours ago, Ashal said:

---

Also, as a side note. I'm going to experiment with adding reviews to files in the sims 4 category to see how it goes. I've usually been hesitant about enabling reviews on files as I fear some authors might take the ratings to seriously or that some less knowledgeable user giving giving bad reviews that are the result of their own error installing a mod. To hopefully curb some of that, I'm setting it so only accounts that aren't new can review.

Will see how it goes. Interested in feedback on it as well (a review of reviews, if you will)

Is the reviews system introduction related to those making empty updates, excessive paywall advertising... ? or is there for another reason? As you know I'm all for stopping the selfish bad behaviors by the few for the benefit of the many.