Weird problem: If I select the 6T variant, I still have 2T even though the femalebodywerewolf nif files show six. Nothing seems to be overwriting this mod. I've tried it with and without the CBPC plugin and with furry and non-furry. Appearance is disabled in MLT and CF.

Edit - Problem is that I can't read. I should learn that "required mods" actually means "required mods".

Sidenote - My GOD man, I wish this existed two years ago.

12 hours ago, starsapphires said:

Kinda hard to get the new version when you are blocked by the author.  ? Probably best he stick with the older version by "Deleted_user"; not that there's any real difference besides support for Unique player werewolves, it seems.

FOMOD could use some images to depict head differences, though, among other options.

Absolutely amazing work. Sadly, my current modlist is too complex to incorporate this (YA10, which uses it's own schlongs so the defaults are disabled, ABC and ASOS), but I'll be keeping an eye on this one, for sure.

P.S, I know you've got the Moonlight tales patch, but does anyone know if EnaiSiaion's Growl mod will cause any issues?

11 minutes ago, PC881212 said:

P.S, I know you've got the Moonlight tales patch, but does anyone know if EnaiSiaion's Growl mod will cause any issues?

The previous version worked fine with Growl, so I don't see why this wouldn't; it's just meshes, textures, and dicks. ?

7 hours ago, wollboi said:

Sidenote - My GOD man, I wish this existed two years ago.

Thanks man, I'm glad you like it. But yeah report any problems you find since I'm pretty bad at forgetting to disable other mods when testing my own. Already had to reupload once because I forgot to include a needed file from another mod ?

1 hour ago, MonVert said:

Kinda hard to get the new version when you are blocked by the author.  ? Probably best he stick with the older version by "Deleted_user"; not that there's any real difference besides support for Unique player werewolves, it seems.

FOMOD could use some images to depict head differences, though, among other options.

How did you end up getting blocked? ? But yeah I will be looking into Expressive Werebeasts some more. The closed lips on the head seem like a good idea to complement the facial animations.

I wanted to include images in the fomod but I have no idea how to swap out the meshes for taking comparison screenshots without reloading the save, which messes up the free cam and the pose the character is in. Asked on the support forum but got no response.

58 minutes ago, PC881212 said:

Absolutely amazing work. Sadly, my current modlist is too complex to incorporate this (YA10, which uses it's own schlongs so the defaults are disabled, ABC and ASOS)

I actually had a conversation with Bad Dog about YA a month or so back. I was trying to convince him that making a new set of unsheathing animations for the hoodie schlongs was possible and preferable to the swapping framework he currently uses, showing the werewolf in the previews as an example. He did seem interested but I think he's focusing on YA for FO4 at the moment so it's gone on the backburner.

My mod will work with BadDog's SOS addon though, you just won't get my custom shapes unless you manually overwrite all the YA werewolf schlong stages with them and even then the swapping mechanism will probably interrupt the animations ?

1 hour ago, PC881212 said:

does anyone know if EnaiSiaion's Growl mod will cause any issues?

Unless Growl overwrites the werewolf race records like Moonlight Tales does then it will work fine. If it does then let me know. Patching that is literally a 1 minute job ?

Thank you for the easy FOMOD, make combining werewolves and MFA much easier.

You can customize werewolves further with a few simple steps: MFA provides different records for male and female head meshes, you can copy them and add the female prefix (and forward records from MFA esp).

You can do the same kith KrittaKitty's textures: copy a set by prepending female to the files and change textures in nifskope pointing to this renamed set, so you could have different looking males and females.

Bijin Warmaidens, Mortal Enemies and Growl will conflict, need to patch if you're using those mods.

49 minutes ago, arshesney said:

You can customize werewolves further with a few simple steps: MFA provides different records for male and female head meshes, you can copy them and add the female prefix (and forward records from MFA esp).

You can do the same kith KrittaKitty's textures: copy a set by prepending female to the files and change textures in nifskope pointing to this renamed set, so you could have different looking males and females.

Expressive Werebeasts separates male and female heads whereas the old version of MFA used here doesn't. At the time I didn't see a reason to separate them myself since both my male and female skins are from the same base, but in hindsight I probably should have. That will likely be in the next version.

so forgive me if im being retarded, but form what ive understood the shlong should work with SOS and not Creature framework right? to be honest i never got werewolfs schlongs working in my setup, like ever. I use creature framework to add the schlongs from ABC/MNC to most creature including werewolves, but that seemed to conflict with ASOS's SOS plugin whos also trying to add them to werewolf, so I end up getting nothing... 

in short, what should I do if am using this mod? is it "compatible" with Creature Framework?

51 minutes ago, normal24yearoldstudent said:

so forgive me if im being retarded, but form what ive understood the shlong should work with SOS and not Creature framework right? to be honest i never got werewolfs schlongs working in my setup, like ever. I use creature framework to add the schlongs from ABC/MNC to most creature including werewolves, but that seemed to conflict with ASOS's SOS plugin whos also trying to add them to werewolf, so I end up getting nothing... 

in short, what should I do if am using this mod? is it "compatible" with Creature Framework?

SOS and CF work in different ways. SOS uses armor addons which are added on top of the base character model, whereas CF overwrites the whole body with ones provided in the active mod's custom directory. These bodies usually have baked-in genitals.

My mod replaces the werewolf body models in the vanilla directory. If CF is enabled it will point to a different location for the body meshes and mine will be hidden. So if you want the bodies from my mod then CF needs to be disabled for werewolves.

As far as SOS is concerned, the 3 default plugins bundled with it should work for werewolves. All my mod does here is overwrite the meshes those addons use for werewolves with my own. It isn't the most elegant solution, but it's the best I can do with my limited understanding of the CK. If you're having trouble with SOS not doing anything for werewolves, you should first check what addon the werewolf is using in the SOS MCM. If it's a non-standard SOS addon then you need to check if that addon actually has werewolves as an enabled race, which as far as I'm aware ASOS's addon does not.

Also, since my mod only recognises the 3 default SOS addons, if you're using a different one you will need to identify and manually overwrite the schlong meshes that addon uses for werewolves with mine if you want to use them. Again, inelegant.

If you're still having trouble with SOS after this then you're best troubleshooting on that mod's support thread.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Frosferes said:

SOS and CF work in different ways. SOS uses armor addons which are added on top of the base character model, whereas CF overwrites the whole body with ones provided in the active mod's custom directory. These bodies usually have baked-in genitals.

My mod replaces the werewolf body models in the vanilla directory. If CF is enabled it will point to a different location for the body meshes and mine will be hidden. So if you want the bodies from my mod then CF needs to be disabled for werewolves.

As far as SOS is concerned, the 3 default plugins bundled with it should work for werewolves. All my mod does here is overwrite the meshes those addons use for werewolves with my own. It isn't the most elegant solution, but it's the best I can do with my limited understanding of the CK. If you're having trouble with SOS not doing anything for werewolves, you should first check what addon the werewolf is using in the SOS MCM. If it's a non-standard SOS addon then you need to check if that addon actually has werewolves as an enabled race, which as far as I'm aware ASOS's addon does not.

Also, since my mod only recognises the 3 default SOS addons, if you're using a different one you will need to identify and manually overwrite the schlong meshes that addon uses for werewolves with mine if you want to use them. Again, inelegant.

If you're still having trouble with SOS after this then you're best troubleshooting on that mod's support thread.

Hope that helps.

does this support a herm werewolf like the one in horny creatures? My character is a futa/herm so I want my werewolf form to be one and the one I currently have is from horny creatures but it's dick isn't a SOS one

9 hours ago, DragonkingKyo said:

does this support a herm werewolf like the one in horny creatures? My character is a futa/herm so I want my werewolf form to be one and the one I currently have is from horny creatures but it's dick isn't a SOS one

The base mod currently doesn't support herm werewolves. But you can try this along with it if you like:

SOS - Werewolves Herm.rar

It's an SOS addon specifically for female werewolves. It's experimental however and doesn't support any race besides werewolf which may be an issue when transforming. Shape probability is 0 by default so increase that if you want to see futa NPC werewolves.

28 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

The base mod currently doesn't support herm werewolves. But you can try this along with it if you like:

SOS - Werewolves Herm.rar 109.38 kB · 1 download

It's an SOS addon specifically for female werewolves. It's experimental however and doesn't support any race besides werewolf which may be an issue when transforming. Shape probability is 0 by default so increase that if you want to see futa NPC werewolves.

do you plan for it in the future? Also does the mod cause one to appear on only the werewolf or also on your character's normal form?

16 minutes ago, DragonkingKyo said:

do you plan for it in the future? Also does the mod cause one to appear on only the werewolf or also on your character's normal form?

It's something I want to add once I figure out how to have actors automatically swap to the right addon when transforming.

That herm addon is only enabled for werewolves, so likely nothing will show up on a female character after transforming back to human. You'll have to manually swap between SOS addons if you're using one for human form.

Hello fantastic mod by the way saw this mod around the time I was trying to integrate hdt werewolves into my load order. This mod not only made male werewolves look amazing but completely removed any potential crashing issues that I had with hdt when used with SOS Full.  However I had some problems that I don't quite understand. Any help in this would be appreciated.

-Ensuring that CF werewolves is disabled and SOS is enabled for werewolves I came up on something odd I hadn't seen before when specifically Farkas transforms at the very end of the transform animation it looks like he unequips his werewolf penis. I have cumshot installed as well and the effects from that mod are playing while he is in werewolf form. Its almost as if the penis is invisible. 

-The newest version of the mod looks amazing however it seemed when I tried installing it earlier I noticed when transformed the werewolf head was missing. 

All said this mod being an all encompassing way to incorporate physics with the various werewolf cosmetic choices is great.  

37 minutes ago, V3rni3r said:

-Ensuring that CF werewolves is disabled and SOS is enabled for werewolves I came up on something odd I hadn't seen before when specifically Farkas transforms at the very end of the transform animation it looks like he unequips his werewolf penis. I have cumshot installed as well and the effects from that mod are playing while he is in werewolf form. Its almost as if the penis is invisible. 

Does it appear for a second before vanishing or is it invisible from the start? What SOS addon is he using and which shape did you pick for that addon? Trying to figure out if it's a problem with my mod or something else.

Also just to rule out it being a conflict with the older version of the mod, make sure that one is removed or fully disabled.

42 minutes ago, V3rni3r said:

-The newest version of the mod looks amazing however it seemed when I tried installing it earlier I noticed when transformed the werewolf head was missing. 

Did you install MFA? It's a hard requirement for the latest version. If you did already then post your load order.

It appears for a second before vanishing. Using SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon but I did try the other two and I had the same issue. 

I doubt the problem is with your mod specifically, because it did work properly earlier on in my playthrough. Vilkas is perfectly fine for example. More wondering if there might be something that I could try to solve it.

I did install MFA before installing the newest version.

Load Order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  9  9     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 10  a     High Poly Head.esm
 11  b     FISS.esp
 12  c     SexLab.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     CreatureFramework.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
 18 12     FarmhouseChimneys.esp
 19 13     BSAssets.esm
 20 14     BSHeartland.esm
 21 15     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 22 16     Falskaar.esm
 23 17     Wyrmstooth.esp
 24 18     arnima.esm
 25 19     WheelsOfLull.esp
 26 1a     JSwordsD.esm
 27 1b     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 28 1c     3DNPC.esp
 29 1d     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Legacy of the Dragonborn (LOTD).esp
 30 1e     DynDOLOD.esm
254 FE   1 AHZmoreHUD.esl
254 FE   2 AHZmoreHUDInventory.esl
254 FE   3 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
254 FE   4 [dint] BDO Striker BI.esl
254 FE   5 LindaOutfit.esl
254 FE   6 DwemerGatesNoRelock.esl
 31 1f     SkyUI_SE.esp
 32 20     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 33 21     RaceMenu.esp
 34 22     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 35 23     RaceMenuHH.esp
 36 24     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 37 25     SOS Addons.esp
 38 26     FNIS.esp
 39 27     S3DTrees NextGenerationForests.esp
 40 28     S3DLandscapes NextGenerationForests.esp
 41 29     Treeswinedave.esp
 42 2a     Folkvangr - Grass and Landscape Overhaul.esp
 43 2b     Shadows.esp
 44 2c     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 45 2d     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 46 2e     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
 47 2f     JKs Skyrim.esp
254 FE   7 JKs Skyrim - Farmhouse Chimneys Patch.esp
 48 30     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 49 31     Undriel_QuaintRavenRock.esp
254 FE   8 Quaint Raven Rock - USSEP Patch.esp
 50 32     Tel Mithryn.esp
 51 33     Rorikstead.esp
 52 34     Dragon Bridge.esp
 53 35     Falkreath.esp
 54 36     Kynesgrove.esp
 55 37     Ivarstead.esp
 56 38     Karthwasten.esp
 57 39     Shor's Stone.esp
 58 3a     Whistling Mine.esp
 59 3b     Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
 60 3c     Dawnstar.esp
 61 3d     Telengard.esp
 62 3e     Keld-Nar.esp
 63 3f     Helarchen Creek.esp
 64 40     Darkwater Crossing.esp
 65 41     Oakwood.esp
 66 42     AuroraVillage.esp
254 FE   9 Oakwood_Aurora_Patch_esl.esp
 67 43     Settlements Expanded SE.esp
254 FE   a Settlements Expanded SE - Soljunds Sinkhole Patch.esp
254 FE   b Settlements Expanded SE - Whistling Mine Patch.esp
 68 44     AnnaWinterhold.esp
 69 45     WindstadMine.esp
 70 46     OldHroldanRuins.esp
 71 47     SurWR.esp
 72 48     WindhelmSSE.esp
254 FE   c Capital Windhelm Expansion - JK's Skyrim Patch.esp
 73 49     JK's Blue Palace.esp
254 FE   d JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
254 FE   e JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
254 FE   f JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
254 FE  10 JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
254 FE  11 JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
254 FE  12 JK's Dragonsreach.esp
254 FE  13 JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
254 FE  14 JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
254 FE  15 JK - CWE Patch.esp
254 FE  16 JK's Warmaiden's.esp
254 FE  17 JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
254 FE  18 JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
254 FE  19 JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
 74 4a     IvarsteadStore.esp
 75 4b     LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp
 76 4c     SkyrimHouseRemodel.esp
 77 4d     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
254 FE  1a JKs Skyrim_Thunderchild_Patch.esp
254 FE  1b JKs Skyrim_3D Trees_Patch.esp
254 FE  1c CWICRFSEPatch.esp
254 FE  1d Apophysis_DPM_SE.esp
 78 4e     Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  1e Project Clarity Effects Full Res.esp
254 FE  1f S3DRocks.esp
254 FE  20 BlendedRoads.esp
254 FE  21 Rudy Nordic Pottery SSE.esp
254 FE  22 GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
 79 4f     JS Barenziah SE - Johnskyrim.esp
 80 50     ENB Light.esp
 81 51     Cathedral Weathers.esp
254 FE  23 CBBE.esp
254 FE  24 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE  25 3BBB.esp
 82 52     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE  26 KSHairdosSMP.esp
 83 53     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 84 54     The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
254 FE  27 Standard Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone.esp
 85 55     12FemaleBrows.esp
254 FE  28 CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
254 FE  29 CommunityOverlays2_31T50.esp
254 FE  2a CommunityOverlays3.esp
254 FE  2b VWA_VanillaWarpaintsAbsolution.esp
254 FE  2c Sheps_Tattoo_Collection.esp
254 FE  2d RRTattoos.esp
254 FE  2e Pocky Punk's Make Up Addon_females.esp
 86 56     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 87 57     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
254 FE  2f Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
254 FE  30 DX Dark Knight Armor.esp
254 FE  31 DX Necromancer Robes.esp
254 FE  32 DX Succubus Armor.esp
254 FE  33 DX Daughter of the Sea.esp
254 FE  34 DX Witcher Armor.esp
254 FE  35 DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
254 FE  36 DX Druid Armor.esp
254 FE  37 Black Widow Outfit.esp
254 FE  38 Crimson Blood Armor.esp
254 FE  39 Celes Tarot Outfit Cloth CBBE.esp
254 FE  3a Spartan Bard Outfit.esp
254 FE  3b Demon Armor.esp
254 FE  3c Celes Mercy.esp
254 FE  3d Gwelda Witch.esp
254 FE  3e Gwelda Vampire.esp
254 FE  3f Celes Rogue Armor CBBE.esp
254 FE  40 Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
254 FE  41 Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
254 FE  42 Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
254 FE  43 Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
254 FE  44 AncientDraugr.esp
254 FE  45 Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
254 FE  46 WildHuntress.esp
254 FE  47 Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
254 FE  48 Stella Mithril Armor.esp
254 FE  49 Merta Assassin Armor.esp
254 FE  4a Cassandra Apocrypha UNP.esp
254 FE  4b Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
254 FE  4c Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
254 FE  4d Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
254 FE  4e Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
254 FE  4f Ursine Armor Pack.esp
 88 58     DM BDOR Pack by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  50 DM BDOR Dobart by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  51 DM BDOR La Orzeca by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  52 BDOR Aquila by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  53 BDOR Sacra by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  54 DM BDOR Taritas by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  55 BDOR Mueburus by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  56 9204 Overhit Syana by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  57 OH Jannedaarc by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  58 [Dint] BDO_Sor_Lumic.esp
254 FE  59 [Dint] BDO Dark_Knight 2.esp
254 FE  5a The Witcher Yennefer by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  5b DR Alicia by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  5c DR Aris by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  5d BDOR Caroxya by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  5e DM BDOR Vedirdate by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  5f DM BDOR Lephria by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  60 DM BDOR Kibelius by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  61 BDOR Pabilla by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  62 DM BDOR Hamshin by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  63 [Dint999] BDO_Sor_DotNight.esp
 89 59     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
254 FE  64 Skimpy Unique Deathbrand.esp
254 FE  65 [Christine] Hunterborn.esp
254 FE  66 LB Lady Alina SSE.esp
254 FE  67 DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  68 [Christine] Grecian Armor.esp
254 FE  69 MBO 0027 by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  6a [COCO]Raikou.esp
254 FE  6b (YS) Artoria Pendragon.esp
254 FE  6c SnowWhiteSE.esp
254 FE  6d [immyneedscake] RyanReos Primrose Egypt.esp
254 FE  6e Daring_Gigaduex_Outfit.esp
254 FE  6f [Christine] Dibella's Silk.esp
254 FE  70 [Christine] Dibella's Vogue.esp
254 FE  71 Lady Flirt.esp
254 FE  72 Cheongsam.esp
 90 5a     CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
 91 5b     Maxwell Outfit.esp
254 FE  73 1Myu.esp
254 FE  74 TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
254 FE  75 [YS]Warm Life.esp
254 FE  76 BDO India [SE].esp
254 FE  77 BDO Lucien.esp
254 FE  78 [NINI] Destroyer [SE].esp
254 FE  79 [NINI] Egyptian Pharaoh.esp
254 FE  7a Lightning Archer [SE].esp
254 FE  7b OH Taze by Team TAL.esp
254 FE  7c Paragon Sparrow Huntress.esp
 92 5c     [COCO]RONIN_Full_CBBE SE.esp
254 FE  7d Valerya [SE].esp
254 FE  7e The Witcher Yennefer by Team TAL [SE].esp
254 FE  7f Tara [SE].esp
254 FE  80 BDO Valkyrie Olympia [Dint999] [SE].esp
254 FE  81 [NINI] Venus Cage [SE].esp
254 FE  82 [COCO] Pinup Cheongsam.esp
254 FE  83 [COCO]CheongSan_SE.esp
 93 5d     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
254 FE  84 JiangShi.esp
 94 5e     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
254 FE  85 [immyneedscake] RyanReos Elf Paladin.esp
254 FE  86 [RyanReos] High Priestess.esp
254 FE  87 Kirax BDO Rosa Le Dessous.esp
254 FE  88 Secret Style 16.esp
254 FE  89 AnnaNightOutfit.esp
254 FE  8a BDOR Danharum.esp
254 FE  8b [COCO]BDO Sorceress_CBBE SE.esp
254 FE  8c [Kirax] 200803.esp
254 FE  8d GirlHeavyArmor.esp
254 FE  8e Daring Kynreeve Armor.esp
254 FE  8f Daring Demon Hunter.esp
254 FE  90 Draugr Marauder Light Armors Set.esp
254 FE  91 Dragonbone Marauder Set.esp
254 FE  92 DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp
254 FE  93 TsunTsun Armor Remastered.esp
254 FE  94 [NINI] Deified.esp
 95 5f     Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp
 96 60     Immersive Wenches.esp
 97 61     OBIS SE.esp
 98 62     MoreBanditCamps.esp
 99 63     High Level Enemies.esp
100 64     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
254 FE  95 High Level Enemies - Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
101 65     Skyshards.esp
102 66     CitizensComplete.esp
103 67     SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
254 FE  96 Skyrim Reputation Patch.esp
254 FE  97 RaggedFlagonSign.esp
104 68     Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes.esp
254 FE  98 Landscape Fixes For Grass mods - Cutting Room Floor Locations.esp
254 FE  99 Landscape For Grass Mods - Oakwood PATCH.esp
105 69     Valindor's Fences.esp
254 FE  9a High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
106 6a     UIExtensions.esp
107 6b     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
108 6c     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
254 FE  9b RDO Updated.esp
254 FE  9c RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
109 6d     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
110 6e     Billyro's Weapons.esp
111 6f     Billyro Swords.esp
254 FE  9d BBDS.esp
112 70     ArteFake.esp
113 71     DawnguardArsenal.esp
114 72     ArtifactsOfBoethiah.esp
115 73     icebladeofthemonarch.esp
116 74     ktWeaponPackSE.esp
254 FE  9e ktWeaponChitinBowFix.esp
117 75     SOSRaceMenu.esp
118 76     XPMSE.esp
119 77     Run For Your Lives.esp
120 78     Ars Metallica.esp
254 FE  9f DGA-ArsMSE CompatPatch.esp
121 79     QuickLight.esp
254 FE  a0 BSHeartland - Unofficial Patch.esp
254 FE  a1 bs bruma guard gauntlets fix (pc).esp
122 7a     iNeed.esp
123 7b     iNeed - Extended.esp
254 FE  a2 Bruma - iNeed Patch.esp
254 FE  a3 Falskaar - Bug Fixes.esp
254 FE  a4 Falskaar - Bruma Patch.esp
254 FE  a5 Falskaar - iNeed Patch.esp
254 FE  a6 WoLStartAt40.esp
124 7c     MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
254 FE  a7 MoonAndStar_RSC_Patch.esp
254 FE  a8 MAS Books Fix.esp
254 FE  a9 MAS Landscape Fixes.esp
254 FE  aa MAS - BetterLighting - LOSII TML.esp
254 FE  ab Aurora - Moon and Star Patch.esp
125 7d     Darkend.esp
126 7e     Tools of Kagrenac.esp
254 FE  ac TOK_CWI_Patch.esp
127 7f     All Geared Up Derivative.esp
254 FE  ad Apachii Divine Elegance Store ALLGUD Patch .esp
254 FE  ae Falskaar ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  af Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b0 LegacyoftheDragonborn ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b1 LustmordVampireArmor ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b2 Merta Assassin Armor ALLGUD Patch .esp
254 FE  b3 OBIS SE ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b4 RyanReos Elf Paladin ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b5 RyanReos Primrose Egypt ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b6 SurWR ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b7 Tara ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b8 Tools of Kagrenac ALLGUD Patch.esp
254 FE  b9 Wyrmstooth ALLGUD Patch.esp
128 80     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
129 81     SkyrimSewers.esp
254 FE  ba CapitalWindhelmExpansion - SkyrimSewers.esp
130 82     Helgen Reborn.esp
131 83     Daedric Voice.esp
132 84     Reliquary of Myth.esp
254 FE  bb RoM - CRF Patch.esp
254 FE  bc RoM - Daedric Voices Patch.esp
254 FE  bd RoM - Dragon Priest Masks Pack.esp
254 FE  be RoM - SIC Patch.esp
254 FE  bf RoM - Wintersun Patch.esp
133 85     SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
134 86     BUVARP.esp
254 FE  c0 AnskaReplacer.esp
254 FE  c1 ScrappingCompanionForArsMetallica-SkyrimImmersiveCreatures.esp
254 FE  c2 ScrappingCompanionForArsMetallica-VanillaExtension.esp
135 87     Lock_Overhaul.esp
136 88     Trade & Barter.esp
254 FE  c3 Trade and Barter - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  c4 Beyond Bruma - Trade and Barter Patch.esp
254 FE  c5 Keld-Nar - Trade and Barter Patch.esp
254 FE  c6 ICNs_ImmersiveCollegeNPCs.esp
254 FE  c7 ICNs_Lite.esp
137 89     AMatterOfTime.esp
138 8a     True Scholar.esp
139 8b     Fossilsyum.esp
254 FE  c8 FleshFX.esp
140 8c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
254 FE  c9 Perks from Questing.esp
141 8d     SimplyKnock.esp
254 FE  ca Andromeda - Simply Knock Patch.esp
254 FE  cb trawzifiedsSimplyKnockWintersunPatch.esp
142 8e     Realistic-Voice.esp
143 8f     Raven Rock - Fix Exit on Horseback.esp
144 90     fortdawnguardimmersive.esp
254 FE  cc FDIDGArsenalPatch.esp
254 FE  cd FDILOTDBPatch.esp
145 91     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
146 92     My Home Is Your Home.esp
147 93     ESFCompanions.esp
148 94     Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  ce Daedric Voice - Growl Patch.esp
254 FE  cf OBS_TidyUp.esp
254 FE  d0 Potions.esp
149 95     Immersive Jewelry.esp
254 FE  d1 ImmersiveJewelryXSummermyst.esp
150 96     notice board.esp
151 97     Notice Board MCM.esp
152 98     notice board - better solstheim quests.esp
153 99     Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
254 FE  d2 The Notice Board SMIM Ropes Fix.esp
154 9a     OBIS SE - NoticeBoard - Addon.esp
155 9b     Wyrmstooth - Notice Board.esp
156 9c     MannequinChicks.esp
254 FE  d3 TavernAIFix.esp
254 FE  d4 Man Those Borders!.esp
157 9d     PositiveUndressedReactions.esp
158 9e     BeyondSkyrimMerchant.esp
254 FE  d5 JK's Skyrim + Beyond Skyrim Wares - Patch.esp
254 FE  d6 Beyond Skyrim Distribution.esp
254 FE  d7 frenz_smelt_recipes.esp
159 9f     Extended Encounters.esp
160 a0     BlockSteal.esp
161 a1     AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
162 a2     AK- Namira for Good Guys.esp
163 a3     DeadlyDragons.esp
254 FE  d8 DeadlyDragon Optionals.esp
254 FE  d9 Deadly Dragons - Wyrmstooth.esp
254 FE  da ComplimentsInsults.esp
164 a4     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
165 a5     SeranaDialogAddon.esp
254 FE  db SDA_SDE Patch.esp
254 FE  dc SDA_SLPatch.esp
254 FE  dd SDA-LustmordPatch.esp
254 FE  de SDA RDO Patch.esp
254 FE  df SDA Wintersun Patch.esp
166 a6     quest_pitfighter.esp
167 a7     quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
168 a8     Faction - Pit Fighter - Revamped.esp
169 a9     SkyrimReputation_SSE_Wintersun.esp
254 FE  e0 Skyrim Reputation Growl Patch.esp
170 aa     AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
254 FE  e1 ESO Skyshards - BSBruma.esp
254 FE  e2 OBIS Female Mannequins Patch.esp
171 ab     BentPines.esp
254 FE  e3 Female Dremora.esp
254 FE  e4 ORM-Arvak.esp
254 FE  e5 Wintersun - SIC Patch.esp
172 ac     PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
173 ad     SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp
174 ae     WZOblivionArtifacts.esp
254 FE  e6 WZOblivionArtifacts - InvisHeadFix.esp
254 FE  e7 Armina+LOTD+WZOblivionArtifacts ALLGUD Patch.esp
175 af     TreasureHunter.esp
254 FE  e8 Treasure Hunter - Tweaks and Fixes.esp
254 FE  e9 Dragon Claws Auto-Unlock.esp
254 FE  ea WerewolfTransformationTimer.esp
254 FE  eb Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge PATCH.esp
254 FE  ec Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Falkreath PATCH.esp
254 FE  ed Landscape For Grass Mods Arthmoor's Shor's Stone PATCH.esp
254 FE  ee Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Rorikstead PATCH.esp
254 FE  ef Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Ivarstead PATCH.esp
254 FE  f0 Landscape For Grass mods - Helgen Reborn Patch.esp
254 FE  f1 DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp
254 FE  f2 GDOS - Glorious Solitude Door - Rotation Fix.esp
254 FE  f3 Shieldmaidens muscle slider CBBE.esp
254 FE  f4 HagravenSkinShaders.esp
176 b0     Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
177 b1     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
178 b2     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
179 b3     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  f5 RoM - Apocalypse + Summermyst Patch.esp
254 FE  f6 Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
254 FE  f7 CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
254 FE  f8 Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
254 FE  f9 Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
180 b4     Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul.esp
254 FE  fa Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
181 b5     Arcanum.esp
182 b6     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  fb Skyrim Reputation Sacrosanct Patch.esp
183 b7     SmoothCam.esp
254 FE  fc moretosaygeneric.esp
254 FE  fd moretosaycityguards.esp
254 FE  fe moretosaykarthwasten.esp
254 FE  ff moretosaywinterhold.esp
254 FE 100 moretosayfalkreath.esp
254 FE 101 moretosayriverwood.esp
254 FE 102 moretosaywhiterun.esp
254 FE 103 moretosayrorikstead.esp
254 FE 104 moretosayshorsstone.esp
254 FE 105 Redone Food.esp
254 FE 106 RU_CityTreesSE.esp
254 FE 107 RU_CityTreesSE_3DTreesPatch.esp
254 FE 108 RU_CityTreesSE_CWEPatch.esp
254 FE 109 RU_CityTreesSE_JKSkyrimPatch.esp
254 FE 10a 3DNPC0.esp
254 FE 10b 3DNPC - CRF Patch.esp
254 FE 10c 3DNPC - Arth Karthwasten Patch.esp
254 FE 10d 3DNPC - Arth Kynesgrove Patch.esp
184 b8     Hott Interesting NPCs.esp
254 FE 10e Cuyima 3DNPC - Redone.esp
254 FE 10f ESO Skyshards - Falskaar.esp
254 FE 110 FarmhouseChimneysFalskaar.esp
254 FE 111 ESO Skyshards - Wyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 112 WyrmstoothThunderchildPatch.esp
254 FE 113 FarmhouseChimneysWyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 114 FarmhouseChimneysHelgenReborn.esp
185 b9     ArmorTrader 2.esp
254 FE 115 BDO Arethel & Heled for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 116 BDO Armors for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 117 BDO Eclipse for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 118 BDO Sacra for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 119 BDO Sor Lumic for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11a BDO Taritas for ArmorTrader.esp
186 ba     COCO sets for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11b Crimson Twilight Armor for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11c Destroyer set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11d Egyprian Pharaoh set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11e Lightning Archer set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 11f Maxwell Outfit set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 120 Mayu Ao Dai Dress for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 121 OH Taze for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 122 Paragon Sparrow Huntress for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 123 Ronin set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 124 RyanReos sets for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 125 SecretStyle and AN Outfit things for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 126 Tara set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 127 Tera Succubus Armor set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 128 The Witcher Yennefer for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 129 Valerya set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 12a Venus Cage set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 12b WarmLife set for ArmorTrader.esp
254 FE 12c JKs Skyrim_Arth CRF DA DB FA IV RO_Patch.esp
254 FE 12d JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 12e JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 12f JKs Belethors General Goods - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE 130 JKs Bits and Pieces - LOTD Patch.esp
254 FE 131 JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 132 JKs Dragonsreach - Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch.esp
254 FE 133 JKs Dragonsreach - Skyrims Unique Treasures Patch.esp
254 FE 134 JKs Dragonsreach - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp
254 FE 135 JKs Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 136 JKs_Drunken_Huntsman_-_Immersive_Wenches_Patch.esp
254 FE 137 JKs Radiant Raiment - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 138 JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 139 JKs Sleeping Giant Inn - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 13a JKs Winking Skeever - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
254 FE 13b JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 13c JKs Blue Palace - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 13d JKs Blue Palace - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
254 FE 13e JKs Blue Palace - LoS II - TML Patch.esp
254 FE 13f JKs Blue Palace - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
254 FE 140 JKs Blue Palace - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE 141 JK's Candlehearth Hall - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 142 JKs Blue Palace - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 143 JKs Blue Palace - Amulets Patch.esp
254 FE 144 JKs Blue Palace - Royal Armory Patch.esp
254 FE 145 JKs Candlehearth Hall - Helgen Reborn Patch.esp
254 FE 146 JKs Winking Skeever - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 147 JK's White Phial.esp
254 FE 148 JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
254 FE 149 JKs Sadris Used Wares - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 14a JKs Sadris Used Wares - LOTD Patch.esp
254 FE 14b JKs Sadris Used Wares - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE 14c JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
254 FE 14d JKs New Gnisis Cornerclub - 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 14e JK's Palace of the Kings.esp
254 FE 14f JKs Palace of the Kings - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 150 JKs Palace of the Kings - Skyrim Sewers Patch.esp
254 FE 151 JKs Palace of the Kings - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE 152 JKs Palace of the Kings - Ursine Armor Patch.esp
254 FE 153 Beyond Reach - Delayed Quest Start.esp
254 FE 154 Beyond Reach - Notice Board.esp
254 FE 155 Beyond Reach - Shields and Cloaks.esp
254 FE 156 Beyond Reach - Skyrim Border Tweak.esp
254 FE 157 Beyond Reach - Temper Recipes.esp
187 bb     DIS_Replacer.esp
254 FE 158 NordWar Helgen Armor.esp
254 FE 159 Nordwar Falskaar Armor.esp
188 bc     DIS_Armor_Fractions.esp
189 bd     FranklyHDImperialArmorsAndWeapons.esp
190 be     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
254 FE 15a SluttinUpBruma.esp
191 bf     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
254 FE 15b SDA-AA Patch.esp
192 c0     AmorAdvExtended.esp
193 c1     animal_mansion.esp
194 c2     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
254 FE 15c SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
254 FE 15d High Poly NPC Overhaul - Resources.esp
254 FE 15e High Poly NPC Overhaul - Skyrim Special Edition.esp
254 FE 15f High Poly NPC Overhaul - Immersive College NPCs.esp
254 FE 160 High Poly NPC Overhaul - JK's Skyrim.esp
254 FE 161 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Capital Whiterun Expansion.esp
254 FE 162 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Cutting Room Floor.esp
254 FE 163 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Helarchen Creek.esp
254 FE 164 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Keld-Nar.esp
254 FE 165 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Oakwood.esp
254 FE 166 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Telengard.esp
254 FE 167 High Poly NPCs - Populated Skyrim Legendary Hell Ed.esp
254 FE 168 High Poly NPCs - Falskaar.esp
254 FE 169 High Poly NPCs - BSHeartland.esp
254 FE 16a High Poly NPCs - Tel Mithryn.esp
254 FE 16b High Poly NPCs - Wyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 16c High Poly NPCs - Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
254 FE 16d High Poly NPCs - Tools of Kagrenac.esp
254 FE 16e High Poly NPCs - SkyrimSewers.esp
254 FE 16f High Poly NPCs - Settlements Expanded SE.esp
254 FE 170 High Poly NPCs - MoreBanditCamps.esp
254 FE 171 High Poly NPCs - CitizensComplete.esp
254 FE 172 High Poly NPCs - Immersive Wenches.esp
254 FE 173 High Poly NPCs - WheelsOfLull.esp
254 FE 174 High Poly NPCs - MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
254 FE 175 High Poly NPCs - Beyond Reach.esp
254 FE 176 Citizens Visual Overhaul.esp
254 FE 177 Jampion NPCs.esp
254 FE 178 Jampion NPCs - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE 179 Jampion NPCs - CRF Patch.esp
195 c3     KaliliesNPCs.esp
196 c4     PAN Merged.esp
197 c5     Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
254 FE 17a Bijin_Frea-Iona.esp
198 c6     PAN_AIO_small.esp
254 FE 17b Pandorable's small replacers AIO - Cutting Room Floor PATCH.esp
254 FE 17c KSHairForAurora.esp
254 FE 17d Capital Windhelm HPNPC & KS Hair Patch JS.esp
199 c7     PyP_LE+CRF.esp
200 c8     PyP CRF More Patch.esp
254 FE 17e RSChildren.esp
254 FE 17f RSChildren Patch - BS Bruma.esp
254 FE 180 ARTHOakwood_RSChildrenPatch.esp
254 FE 181 RSC 3DNPC Patch.esp
254 FE 182 RSC CRF Patch.esp
254 FE 183 RSC Falskaar Patch.esp
254 FE 184 RSC Keld-Nar Patch.esp
254 FE 185 RSC Populated Skyrim Patch.esp
254 FE 186 RSC Settlements Expanded SE Patch.esp
254 FE 187 RSC WT Patch.esp
254 FE 188 RSC Beyond Reach Patch.esp
254 FE 189 RSC MoonAndStar Patch.esp
254 FE 18a RSC Aurora Village Patch.esp
254 FE 18b RSC-SurWR-Patch.esp
254 FE 18c CitizensComplete_RSChildrenPatch.esp
254 FE 18d RealisticRSChildren.esp
254 FE 18e RRSC-CRF-Patch.esp
254 FE 18f RRSC-HelgenReborn-Patch.esp
254 FE 190 RRSC-LotD-Patch.esp
254 FE 191 RRSC-SurWR-Patch.esp
254 FE 192 CapitalWindhelmExpansion-RRSC.esp
201 c9     DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
202 ca     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
203 cb     UltimateCombat.esp
204 cc     TKDodge.esp
254 FE 193 Mortal Enemies.esp
254 FE 194 Growl-MortalEnemies Patch.esp
254 FE 195 Reduce Attack Skating Movement (Mortal).esp
254 FE 196 Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
205 cd     VioLens SE.esp
254 FE 197 Bruma - Violens Patch.esp
206 ce     J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
254 FE 198 zxlice backstab and parry.esp
207 cf     DSer360MovementBehavior.esp
254 FE 199 MBO.esp
208 d0     AttackBehaviorTweaks.esp
209 d1     Stances - Dynamic Weapon Movesets SE.esp
254 FE 19a Stances - Add-On.esp
254 FE 19b DBM_ArsMetallica_Patch.esp
254 FE 19c DBM_ArtifactsofBoethiah_Patch.esp
254 FE 19d DBM_BUVARP_Patch.esp
254 FE 19e DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
254 FE 19f DBM_DGA_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a0 DBM_DIS_Replacer_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a1 DBM_Falskaar_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a2 DBM_Fossils_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a3 DBM_IA_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a4 DBM_IceBladeMonarch_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a5 DBM_ImmersiveCollegeofWinterhold_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a6 DBM_ImmersiveJewelry_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a7 DBM_iNeed_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a8 DBM_JaysusSwords_Patch.esp
254 FE 1a9 DBM_JKArcadia_Patch.esp
254 FE 1aa DBM_JKBannered_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ab DBM_JKBelethor_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ac DBM_JKDragonsreach_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ad DBM_JKDrunken_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ae DBM_JKSkyrim_Patch.esp
254 FE 1af DBM_JKWarmaidens_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b0 DBM_JKBluePalace_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b1 DBM_Namira_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b2 DBM_NoticeBoard_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b3 DBM_OBIS_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b4 DBM_ROM_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b5 DBM_RSChildren_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b6 DBM_S3DTrees_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b7 DBM_SkyrimSewers_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b8 DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
254 FE 1b9 DBM_SUT_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ba DBM_TOK_Patch.esp
254 FE 1bb DBM_TradeBarter_Patch.esp
254 FE 1bc DBM_Wintersun_Patch.esp
254 FE 1bd DBM_Wyrmstooth_Patch.esp
254 FE 1be DBM_AmuletsOfSkyrim_Patch.esp
254 FE 1bf DBM_BeyondReach_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c0 DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c1 DBM_ktWeaponPackSE_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c2 DBM_MAS_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c3 DBM_OblivionArtifacts_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c4 DBM_RoyalArmory_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c5 DBM_TreasureHunter_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c6 DBM_WheelsofLull_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c7 DBMCollectors.esp
254 FE 1c8 DBM_3DNPC_Patch.esp
254 FE 1c9 DBM_HallOfHeroesLight.esp
254 FE 1ca DBM_Tourists.esp
254 FE 1cb DBM_Tourists - Named NPCs.esp
254 FE 1cc Legacy of the Dragonborn Spelling Patch.esp
254 FE 1cd DBM_ESOSkyshards_Patch.esp
254 FE 1ce DBM_ESOSkyshardsFalskaar_Patch.esp
254 FE 1cf DBM_ESOSkyshardsWyrmstooth_Patch.esp
254 FE 1d0 More DBM Shipping Crates.esp
254 FE 1d1 LOTD shipment crates patch.esp
254 FE 1d2 Even More LOTD Crates - Falskaar.esp
254 FE 1d3 Even More LOTD Crates - Wyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 1d4 Even More LOTD Crates - MoonAndStar.esp
254 FE 1d5 DBM_HideBackpacks_Addon.esp
254 FE 1d6 JKs Blue Palace - DBMCollectors Patch.esp
254 FE 1d7 DBM_DIS_Armor_Fractions.esp
254 FE 1d8 Amulets of Skyrim - Tweaks and Fixes.esp
210 d2     DBM_RelicNotifications.esp
254 FE 1d9 LOTD_TCC_3DNPC.esp
254 FE 1da LOTD_TCC_Boethiah.esp
254 FE 1db LOTD_TCC_DawnguardArsenal.esp
254 FE 1dc LOTD_TCC_Falskaar.esp
254 FE 1dd LOTD_TCC_Fossils.esp
254 FE 1de LOTD_TCC_IceBlade.esp
254 FE 1df LOTD_TCC_ICOW.esp
254 FE 1e0 LOTD_TCC_ImmArm.esp
254 FE 1e1 LOTD_TCC_Jaysus.esp
254 FE 1e2 LOTD_TCC_Kagrenac.esp
254 FE 1e3 LOTD_TCC_RoM.esp
254 FE 1e4 LOTD_TCC_SkyrimSewers.esp
254 FE 1e5 LOTD_TCC_SUT.esp
254 FE 1e6 LOTD_TCC_Wintersun.esp
254 FE 1e7 LOTD_TCC_Wyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 1e8 LOTD_TCC_Amulets.esp
254 FE 1e9 LOTD_TCC_ESOSkyshards.esp
254 FE 1ea LOTD_TCC_ESOSkyshardsFalskaar.esp
254 FE 1eb LOTD_TCC_ESOSkyshardsWyrmstooth.esp
254 FE 1ec LOTD_TCC_Helgen.esp
254 FE 1ed LOTD_TCC_Kthonia.esp
254 FE 1ee LOTD_TCC_MAS.esp
254 FE 1ef LOTD_TCC_OblivionArt.esp
254 FE 1f0 LOTD_TCC_Royal.esp
254 FE 1f1 LOTD_TCC_TreasureHunter.esp
254 FE 1f2 LOTD_TCC_WheelsOfLull.esp
254 FE 1f3 LoS II - JKs Skyrim patch.esp
254 FE 1f4 LoS II - Bruma patch.esp
211 d3     LoS II - Lantern Workers.esp
254 FE 1f5 LoS II - Settlements Expanded patch.esp
254 FE 1f6 LoS II - CRF patch.esp
254 FE 1f7 LoS II - Old Hroldan Ruins patch.esp
254 FE 1f8 LoS II - Kynesgrove patch.esp
254 FE 1f9 3DNPC - LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights addon.esp
254 FE 1fa LoS II - Karthwasten patch.esp
254 FE 1fb LoS II - TML - JKs Skyrim patch.esp
254 FE 1fc LoS II - Oakwood patch.esp
254 FE 1fd LoS II - Darkwater Crossing patch.esp
254 FE 1fe LoS II - Whistling Mine patch.esp
254 FE 1ff LoS II - Dragon Bridge patch.esp
254 FE 200 LoS II - Helarchen Creek patch.esp
254 FE 201 LoS II - Soljund's Skinkhole patch.esp
254 FE 202 LoS II - Telengard patch.esp
254 FE 203 LoS II - SMIM patch.esp
254 FE 204 LoS II - Falkreath patch.esp
254 FE 205 LoS II - Ivarstead patch.esp
254 FE 206 LoS II - LotD patch.esp
254 FE 207 LoS II - TML - JaySuS Swords SE patch.esp
254 FE 208 MCWT_ACollegeCoup.esp
254 FE 209 MCWT_ACollegeCoup_3DNs.esp
254 FE 20a MCWT_ACollegeCoup_ICNs_OE.esp
254 FE 20b MCWT_ArnielsAppeals.esp
254 FE 20c MCWT_DeadDunmerDelivery.esp
254 FE 20d MCWT_EarlyElementalist_ICoW.esp
254 FE 20e MCWT_ErratumEtc_Lite.esp
254 FE 20f MCWT_ExpiditeTheExpirate.esp
254 FE 210 MCWT_FriendlyFaralda.esp
254 FE 211 MCWT_GovernableGatekeeper_Off.esp
254 FE 212 MCWT_InescapableInsights.esp
254 FE 213 MCWT_ScheduledSavos.esp
254 FE 214 MCWT_TheAugursAdmonishment.esp
254 FE 215 MCWT_UnflappableFaculty.esp
254 FE 216 WS-Immersive College of Winterhold.esp
254 FE 217 WS-Immersive Fort Dawnguard.esp
254 FE 218 WS-JK's Angeline's Aromatics.esp
254 FE 219 WS-JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
254 FE 21a WS-JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
254 FE 21b WS-JK's Blue Palace.esp
254 FE 21c WS-JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
254 FE 21d WS-JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
254 FE 21e WS-JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
254 FE 21f WS-JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
254 FE 220 WS-JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
212 d4     BecomeABard.esp
254 FE 221 Immersive Wenches -Become a Bard- Patch.esp
254 FE 222 Become a Bard + PAN Males Forwarding Patch.esp
213 d5     SLAnimLoader.esp
254 FE 223 AnubAnimObj.esp
254 FE 224 SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
214 d6     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
254 FE 225 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
254 FE 226 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
254 FE 227 NCK30Obj.esp
254 FE 228 MilkyObj.esp
254 FE 229 SLALAnimObj.esp
254 FE 22a SLATE.esp
215 d7     SexLabAddActor.esp
216 d8     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
254 FE 22b Sleep for Credit.esp
217 d9     SLPleasure.esp
218 da     SexLab_Solutions.esp
219 db     SexLab Confabulation.esp
254 FE 22c SexLab Confabulation - Solutions Patch.esp
254 FE 22d SexLab Confabulation - ESF Patch.esp
220 dc     Apropos2.esp
221 dd     DW.esp
222 de     sr_FillHerUp.esp
223 df     sl_triggers.esp
224 e0     MoreNastyCritters.esp
225 e1     HornyCreatures.esp
226 e2     BDIC.esp
254 FE 22e BDBrumaCreatures.esp
227 e3     SLDragons.esp
254 FE 22f DeadlyDragonsMNCPatch.esp
254 FE 230 DarkendMNCPatch.esp
254 FE 231 ASOS Race Patch.esp
254 FE 232 Animal_SOS.esp
254 FE 233 Werewolves.esp
228 e4     SexLabWerewolves.esp
229 e5     SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
254 FE 234 Sexlab - Auto Vanilla Voices.esp
230 e6     SLACS.esp
231 e7     SexLabTools.esp
232 e8     Cumshot.esp
254 FE 235 CumshotSL.esp
233 e9     SLSO.esp
254 FE 236 SL_shrines.esp
234 ea     SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
235 eb     AH Hotkeys.esp
236 ec     MuKneeFix.esp
254 FE 237 Arena.esp
254 FE 238 Completionist.esp
237 ed     Water for ENB (iNeed).esp
238 ee     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
254 FE 239 High Poly NPC Overhaul - Alternate Start Live Another Life (ASLAL).esp
254 FE 23a Chapter II - Soundtrack mod by Dreyma Music.esp
254 FE 23b Melodies of Civilization.esp
254 FE 23c MelOfCiv - Chapter II Patch.esp
254 FE 23d Still.esp
254 FE 23e Still - Chapter II Patch.esp
239 ef     WSEnhancer.esp
254 FE 23f Bashed Patch, 0.esp
240 f0     DragonbornBody.esp
254 FE 240 USSEP DIS Realistc Armor Forwarding Patch.esp
254 FE 241 RSCO Clothing Fix.esp
241 f1     Aves Unique Jewelry Replacer.esp
254 FE 242 Patch JK Anna Winterhold.esp
254 FE 243 BUVARP + Anska Replacer Patch.esp
254 FE 244 JK's Winking Skeever + Jampion NPCs Patch.esp
254 FE 245 ESF Companions Forwarding Patch.esp
254 FE 246 PopulatedSkyrimWithoutHeadgear.esp
242 f2     DAB_IJ_Weight_Patch.esp
243 f3     Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
244 f4     Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
254 FE 247 DBM_GuardsArmorReplacer_Patch.esp
254 FE 248 LOTD_TCC_GuardArm.esp
254 FE 249 LoS II TML - Guard Armor Replacer patch.esp
254 FE 24a Jampion NPCs - Guard Armor Replacer Patch.esp
254 FE 24b JKs Palace of the Kings - GAR Patch.esp
245 f5     nwsFollowerFramework.esp
254 FE 24c nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
254 FE 24d SDA NFF Patch.esp
246 f6     DynDOLOD.esp

MonsterLipSync1.esp is the plugin from MFA and it's missing from your list. You sure you have MFA installed? My version of Werewolves.esp has that plugin as a master, so if it's missing then mine won't load either and should be giving a warning (this is assuming it's my mod that's providing Werewolves.esp, as a plugin with the same name comes from the original HDT werewolves).

56 minutes ago, V3rni3r said:

I doubt the problem is with your mod specifically, because it did work properly earlier on in my playthrough. Vilkas is perfectly fine for example. More wondering if there might be something that I could try to solve it.

If the werewolf shows up correctly for a brief time before changing then in my experience that's usually a sign that another mod is equipping the actor with an invisible armor piece. This is quite commonly used in skin swapping systems like Moonlight Tales and mods that give unique skins to specific characters, but end up hiding SOS shapes since they're being covered up by 'armor' that hasn't been set to be revealing.

Are you running any mods that change the look of certain NPCs like Farkas that you think could be doing something like this?

Sorry I I showed my load order previous to using the latest version. I have tested a bit more and I noticed exactly what you were mentioning because the issue presented itself when Farkas was my follower but once I dismissed him It was fine which turns my attention towards NFF. Maybe in follower mode that mod is managing npc inventory which is causing the conflict. 

However I did try the new version of the mod again still have the missing head problem even with MonsterLipSync1.esp in my load order. I placed it just above Werewolves.esp. 

11 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Well... no. Not unless you're using a body replacer with 6 breasts. The closest I know of for something like that is this

Issue with that it's not for BHUNP and there no way make them A cup 6 breast?

The only thing I can think of is if one of those plugins is overwriting the werewolf race records. Try putting Werewolves.esp at the very bottom of the list to see if that fixes anything. Just to be thorough try reinstalling the mod with a different head shape to see if the options you selected were somehow causing issues.

If you hover your cursor over an actor in game you can see what armor they have equipped and whether it's considered revealing in the SOS MCM. See if Farkas shows anything up there.

Again it seems like I'm just confirming what you've been saying, records simply weren't being forwarded to the bashed patch. After rebuilding the patch the head appears as normal.

I'll check up on Farkas and see what it says in the MCM. 

Yeah Its weird in SOS MCM he's equipped armor is not set to revealing, when in follower mode I have to manually select him, then turn the option on when he changes to werewolf form which basically forces the penis to show.  But when he's not a follower it shows normally. Now I'm wondering if there is anyway to show conflicting slots while he's in werewolf form.